From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna descends from good wife to whore.
2.3k words
3.94
71.4k
48

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Anna and this is the story of how a simple walk on to my deck led to me becoming an online whore. It all started on a Sunday morning just before noon. I was trying to finish up a load of laundry before heading to the neighbors to watch the Nascar race from Talladega.

I stepped on to our deck to grab some towels drying on the rail. My eye then caught our neighbors eighteen year old daughter sunbathing by the pool. Not an uncommon sight, but the cloud of grey smoke escaping from her lips caught me off guard.

Veronique, or Nicky as everyone called her brought the cigarette back to her teen lips and exhaled a long stream of smoke. Mesmerized I could not look away as I watched until she stubbed out her cigarette on the concrete deck of the pool.

***************

Before I continue let me tell you a little about myself I am thirty years old. My family tree is a direct line to Sweden with all for of my grand parents born there. This explains my appearance I am just under six feet tall about 150 pounds with the mandatory blonde hair and blue eyes. I am also blessed with 38 D breast and through years of working out and yoga a toned muscular tanned body.

I grew up in Alabama where I was born. My parents both came to America for college and stayed when they were offered jobs with NASA. They were both strictly religious and a bulk of my child hood was spent in church between services, prayer groups, choir practice, and of course religion classes.

As a child I never stepped out of line everything was yes sir, no sir, yes miss this, yes miss that. The first time I strayed to the dark side was my senior year of high school, when I started smoking with Cathy another cheerleader on my squad. She would steal them from her father and the two of us would sneak off after practice to smoke. The fear of going to Hell was quickly quelled by my need for nicotine. I never smoked more than five cigarettes in one day but it was one indulgence I looked forward to.

After graduation Cathy and I would hang out and smoke but that came to an end when I headed off to college. My freshman year I began dating my now husband Jonathan, he was from my hometown and went to our church. He was more religious than my parents and a stand out division one baseball player. He was opposed to smoking, drinking, and even pre marital sex. My desire to smoke slowly faded as the year went on and I fell in love with Jonathan.

We dated exclusively through out school. The only bump in the relationship came in my sophomore year when some girls from my cheerleading squad went out for a night of drinking, and I indulged maybe over indulged. At the end of the night I was the only one still vertical so they voted me to drive. Two miles down the road and I was stopped and arrested for DUI.

Having called Jonathan to bail me out he arrived angrier than I had ever seen him. Yelling quotes from the bible over and over, I thought for sure he would leave me. The next morning was a Sunday when at six A.M. he woke me up and dragged me to church to pray for forgiveness. My head was still spinning but at least he was still with me.

During our junior year the baseball team won a spot in the NCAA tournament, the first time in school history. Jonathan and I left the celebration early and returned to his dorm. One thing led to another and we both ended up losing our virginity. It was incredible truly "Making love." This too ended with a trip to church with him praying for forgiveness, and me praying for more cock!

We were engaged New Years Eve of our senior year. We planned on getting married right after graduation. Jonathan's baseball career was looking great with major league scouts even attending games. Unfortunately that ended with a torn ACL as he rounded first base in what would be his last game ever.

We were still married that summer in our home town. We lived with his parents for about two months until he got a great job working for a New York law firm doing public relations. I was unsure of moving north but could not let him miss this opportunity.

He was rising quickly through the ranks and was named PR director of there international division, the same day I told him I was with child. All of our dreams were coming true.

A month later and a late night phone call from the Alabama State Police informed me that my parents had been killed in an auto accident. We headed south for the funerals, but fate intervened again, heavy bleeding sent me to the ER. When I woke a day later the Dr. told me I had a miscarriage, devastating enough but he continued with the news that because of the extant of the damage I was lucky to be alive, and worst of all I would never have children.

From that point on my faith in God was shattered, and Jonathan and I drifted apart. Our sex life was almost non existent, he made me feel like damaged merchandise. He began taking more and longer business trips all over the world. I got a job at a local bank to use my finance degree but more to keep my mind occupied.

**************

Now back to the present and my mind obsessing over the sight of Nicky smoking. I pulled myself together finished packing up some potato salad and we headed next door for the race, a second religion growing up in the south.

We were met by Art an accountant at my husbands firm, he was short, pudgy, and balding just as you would imagine a corporate accountant. We went out to the deck where his second wife Anita was sipping a glass of wine while watching a large TV set up just inside the sliding glass doors. Sitting next to her was Nicky, I could feel a lump in my throat as we said our hellos.

Taking our seats as the race began and Art fired up the grill. I kept sneaking glances of Nicky imagining her with a cigarette. About twenty minutes later Art announced the food was ready. He went inside as everyone gathered some food and to my surprise came out with his oldest daughter Geneviève, who would only answer to Phoenix.

Both girls were from Art's first wife who he divorced when Nicky was three. The girls were raised in Montreal by their mother until her death two years ago. Being moved to America to live with their father and a "New Mother." raised a lot of resentment to say the least. Both young ladies were a handful. In fact Phoenix who was twenty was only living here because she had been expelled from college.

Phoenix was about 5'6" skinny but a little more fat than her younger sister, nice 36 C breast, and hair dyed red. She also sported multiple piercings, black nail polish and lipstick along with tattoos, including a truly beautiful full color depiction of a Phoenix rising through flames that started right below her waist line and extended up to her navel.

As we all ate and watched the race the girls conversed in French a dig at their step mom who did not speak the language, Art however did as we learned when he snapped at the girls in French then informed them to speak English.

This was met with a look of distain from both girls. As Phoenix placed her plate on the ground she reached in her pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes lighting one as she handed the pack to Nicky who did the same.

Art snapped at them "People are eating."

Without thinking I blurted out "We do not mind."

I could feel my husbands stare on the back of my head but a cute smirk from Phoenix as she exhaled smoke made me feel better. Luckily a big crash occurred at the race distracting every one, and allowing me to watch the girls smoke. As she finished the cig Phoenix flipped the butt over the rail and headed back to her room. Unfortunately Nicky did not smoke any more while we were there.

The rest of the night I could not stop thinking about the girls smoking. Even at work Monday morning my mind was not on my work. Luckily my boss needed someone to pick up paperwork from our satellite offices to which I quickly volunteered.

Exiting the first office I noticed the convenience store next door. I walked over approached the counter and asked for the cigarettes. As the clerk handed me the same brand Nicky and Phoenix were smoking. Clutching my score I raced back to my car.

I did not want to smoke in my car so I drove to a parking lot of a local park where many business people parked to make phone calls and use their laptops to check e mail. Opening the pack and smelling the fresh tobacco my heart was racing. Then I realized I did not have a lighter, and the one from my car had long since been lost.

I noticed a woman in a SUV smoking while using a tablet, so I gathered my courage and approached her asking for a light. She was about fifty and answered with a deep raspy voice.

"Sure honey, here you go. You can keep it I have a ton because I always lose them."

"Thanks." I replied as I put the cork filter to my lips and dragged hard inhaling the glorious smoke.

"Wow you must really be desperate." the woman noted as she took a drag of her smoke.

"Its been a while." I said taking another long drag.

"Even regulars, no lights for you, I like that."

"Yea I'm hardcore." I said with a laugh.

We stayed talking while we finished smoking. I was now feeling a little light headed but in a wonderful way, and no lie my pussy was soaked. A few minutes later the woman lit up again so I followed suit. The great feelings from my teen years returned as our second cigarettes came to an end and my new friend headed back to work.

I finished up my errands and even smoked another cig before leaving the last bank. Returning to the main branch I sprayed some perfume before returning to work.

I headed home after work arriving an hour before Jonathan was due home. I quickly went out to the deck and lit a cigarette and to my delight there was Phoenix laying in the lounge chair smoking. I was to her back so she could not see me. I was so excited smoking myself while watching her. My hand went right to my pussy and started rubbing away. As I came harder than I had in years I finished my smoke and headed in to shower before making dinner.

The next morning I had to drive J to the airport for a two week trip to London. My mind was on my cigs tucked into my purse as I kissed my husband good bye.

As I drove away I needed a cigarette, pulling into a parking lot smoke was entering my lungs before the car even stopped. As I became aware of my surroundings I realized a man was watching me as he opened his package store. I gave a little wave as a cloud of smoke streamed from my lips.

Feeling emboldened I entered the store and bought a box of wine and spotted my nemesis from college, Jack Daniels. Thinking what the hell, I grabbed the bottle and went to check out. At the register the man asked

"Is that it?"

I replied "No, give me a box of Marlboro."

"Shorts?" He asked

I just nodded yes as I was a little confused.

Grabbing my stash I headed out lighting up before I even reached my car. I took deep drags as I realized how much I missed smoking.

Pulling into my driveway just before noon I just about ran to the kitchen, pouring a glass of wine and heading to the deck. I lit a cig as I enjoyed my first alcohol since my parents funeral years ago.

Two glasses later and lighting my third cig I was feeling pretty good. I let my hand slip under my jeans and slowly rubbed between the lips of my soaked pussy. I was just about there when a splash from next door snapped me back to reality.

Nicky was taking a swim. I glanced through the deck rails and saw a familiar red box on the table. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to see her smoke. About ten minutes later my wish came true. She put the flame to the tip of her cigarette and inhaled. I watched in awe her smoking style, long streams of smoke escaping her lips.

After Nicky finished I slipped inside to use the bathroom and fill my glass. When I returned to the deck Phoenix was just coming through the screen door. She put a "cigarette" to her lips and lit it. She took a few drags and passed it to Nicky. I could not believe it they were smoking weed. I just watched as they passed it between them, the intense smell now evident in the breeze.