From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna tempts fate for pleasure.
2.3k words
4.47
40.6k
22

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went inside after they both smoked a cig. I also decided to go in. I grabbed a snack and more wine and headed downstairs. We had a spare bedroom/office that was hardly ever used since Jonathan's friend from college, Bill had been called up to AAA. He stayed with us when he played ball in CT.

I sat at the computer to check my e-mails. There was a response for an add we placed to sell J's old golf clubs. I replied telling the person the clubs were already sold and decided to go to the site and take the add down. For some reason upon returning to the homepage the personal section caught my eye and in my buzzed state I decided to check it out. I was amazed that the ads were obviously ads for prostitution. I read the ads deciphering the hhr. hr rose amounts for each. After several ads and a lot of dripping from my pussy imagining a stranger coming over and paying me for sex. I had only been with my husband. I started writing an add with no intention of sending it.

I needed a cigarette desperately but had no intention of going outside. So I ran for my smokes opening the bottom patio door and grabbed a bowl for an ashtray. I pulled hard to fill my lungs with smoke. I continued my add making the price #250 hhr and #400 hr higher than the other adds but my Swedish ass was worth it. I added some pics I had sent to J for his birthday, with me in a bra and panties. To finish I used the name Heidi a nod to my heritage, and my cell phone number.

My jeans were now on the floor my fingers furiously rubbing my clit. Thinking of a strangers cock entering me was sending me over the edge. I hit send with my left hand as my right hand plunged into my orgasming pussy. I came harder than I ever had shaking all over for the next minute.

I grabbed a Marlboro and smoked it as I came back to earth. The computer screen showed the need to verify the add by e-mail. I thought should I do it and in a moment of pure lust I sent the add out into the world. I decided to shower and dress like a whore in the unlikely event someone called, and the even more unlikely event I answered.

Twenty minutes later standing in front of the bath room mirror in my sexiest lace lingerie putting on my make up. My heart dropped as my phone rang. I froze what should I do, the phone continued to ring as I got up the nerve to answer it in my deepest Swedish accent.

"Hello."

"Are you O.K." my husband asked.

I was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

"I'm fine just got out of the shower." I replied.

"Well I was just letting you know I got here safely, Its 11 PM here I was going to turn in."

"O.K. I love you see you soon." I said as we let each other go.

My heart was racing at how close I just came to being a prostitute. The funny part was how turned on I was. I went upstairs and grabbed the Jack Daniels and took a shot to calm my nerves. Returning downstairs I took another shot and lit a cig. Then it happened again, the ringing phone making my pussy leak.

"Hello." I stuttered out.

"Hey this is Dre I saw your add, you available for an hour?"

I took a deep drag and decided to go through with it.

"Sure." I said.

Dre shot back "Where you at babe?"

I gave him the address and instructions on where to park and use the private entrance on the side. I had done it I was a whore, I took another shot as I had about thirty minutes to wait. The time passed quickly as I watched out the window and saw his car approach.

I was shocked when he got out and he was black! I never imagined being with a black man it was taboo where I was raised. Now I'm cheating on my hubby and he is black. I could hardly stand but I could not turn back now. I quickly took another shot and lit a cig as the bell rang.

"Hey you Heidi?"

"Yes." I said.

As I checked him out, he was about 50, 6'4", 250lbs a pudgy belly and short greying hair. He wore a custodians uniform from a local private school.

I invited him in and was just drunk enough to play a whore like I had seen in so many movies. Dre walked to the dresser and placed the cash on top. I went over and counted the four hundred dollar bills and placed them in a drawer.

"So, What do you think?"

I asked dropping my silk robe to the floor exposing the body that would soon be his. Blowing out a stream of smoke while I crushed my cig out in the ash tray.

"Very nice."

"Very very nice."

He reached in pulling me close, putting those large black hands on my exposed ass. My pussy juices were flowing down my leg. I could feel the bulge in his pants. It felt so wrong but there was no way I could stop.

"Why don't you suck my dick?" He said letting his pants drop to the floor.

Without a word I dropped to my knees, getting my first look at nine inches of thick hard black cock. I grabbed it with my right hand as the contrast of my silky white hand against this monster sent chills down my spine. Dre handed me a condom but without thinking I spurted out.

"Save that for later I need to taste you, not rubber!"

"You are a dirty Bitch." He chuckled.

I started licking the tip and tasting the salty pre cum. I had only sucked my husbands cock a few times during our marriage. That was not going to stop me from giving this black cock the best blow job I could. I parted my lips and took the head into my mouth causing me to cum right then. Deeper and deeper I went almost gagging not even half way down. Dre's grunts drew my blue eyes up to watch his face as I continued bobbing on his dick. Drool was coating my hand and dripping on the floor as I stroked faster and faster.

Dre reached to the desk lighting a cigarette handing it down to me.

"Smoke this Bitch, but don't stop sucking that cock."

I obliged alternating drags, blowing smoke on his dick, and sucking him off my tits now fully exposed. At the end of the cig he picked me up and tossed me on the bed.

"You're not a whore you are just a slut wife, whores don't wear wedding rings!"

"Hubby doesn't give you dick?" His words terrifying and exciting me at the same time.

He spread my legs and started inhaling my pussy. I now believed in God as I yelled his name at the top of my lungs. I started coming over and over. Dre moved up between my legs aiming his cock at my sopping hole. He just rubbed the tip against my pussy lips.

"Beg for it, Beg for my black dick!"

"Please!" I yelled.

"Please what slut wife!"

"Please Fuck my white married pussy with that big black cock!" I kept repeating, orgasms racing through my body.

Dre slammed all nine inches inside me in one swift stroke. I thought it would tear me apart. Slamming his dick in me harder and harder. I could not believe his stamina. Fucking my husband never felt this good.

"Tell me to cum in your married pussy!" He yelled.

I was horrified he never put the condom on. However I was in ecstasy and had to have his black seed in me.

"Cum in my married pussy fill me, Pease fill my cunt!"

I could not believe what I was doing or saying. I could not think as Dre stiffened up filling me with shot after shot of cum. I had a pussy full of black cum. I laid there twitching as Dre slowly pulled out allowing his giant load to slowly ooze out. He grabbed a cigarette taking a few drags before holding it to my lips. I inhaled deeply. We shared a smoke and he got up got dressed and said.

"I will see you again slut wife."

"I hope so, I really hope so." I said as he walked out.

I finally regained the strength to get to the desk and take a shot of "Jack." I walked out to the deck after putting my robe on and noticing the puddle of cum and pussy juice on the bed. I leaked all the way up finally leaning over the rail slowly smoking. I noticed Phoenix do a double take as she noticed me exhaling a cloud of smoke. I gave her a wave as I could not give a shit what she thought right now. We both finished our cigs and went inside.

I jumped in the shower quickly thinking about what I had done, but it was more excitement than regret. Cum had begun to dry on my pussy and legs it actually turned me on.

After the shower I headed down stairs, grabbed a glass of wine and a smoke. I looked at my phone and had two messages. I listened to them they both were from the same person a young nervous sounding guy asking if I was available. What the fuck I thought and called the number.

After a hello on the other end.

"Hey this is An ah Heidi." Almost using my real name.

"You looking for some fun?" I asked.

After a brief pause I got a "Yes."

I gave him the info and found out his name was Kenny.

I got ready changing the sheets after smelling the musky stain from my previous encounter. My pussy quivered at the odor of sex. I found a slightly less sexy bra and panty set and a new silk robe.

About 45 minutes later I heard a car needing a muffler pull up. I took another shot lit a cig and waited for my next lover.

I answered the door to a late teen with acne, a little overweight, and definitely nervous. I put my arm around him giving him a nice look at my breast.

"You got some money for me honey." I asked blowing a stream of smoke in his direction.

He fumbled around in his pocket pulling out a wad of cash and handing it to me, I thought it was probably his birthday or graduation money, as he was obviously not from our section of town. It was completely different than Dre I felt in total control.

"Relax Heidi will take good care of you." As I rubbed the bulge in his pants and kissed his cheek.

"Take your clothes off and get comfy on the bed." I told him.

He did as asked as I removed my bra and let my girls out. I laid down next to him letting him rub and kiss my tits while I fondled his cock. It was smaller than Jonathan's about six inches.

"How do you like that?" I whispered in his ear as he licked my erect nipples.

"It's great" he said.

I increased my stroking on his cock and kissed my way down his chest. Slowly I licked around his balls his cock jumping in response. Working my way up the shaft his breathing increased. Taking his cock in my mouth I took it all in. Sucking the second guy in a matter of hours had my own juices flowing as I moved his hand inside my panties to my shaved mound. He stuck a finger in and I increased my cocksucking. Suddenly cum was shooting in my mouth it took me by surprise but I took it all. Opening my mouth to show him his cum, blowing bubbles before swallowing the first load of cum in my life.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop." He said.

"Don't worry" I said retrieving my cigarettes and lighting one.

I laid in bed next to him moving his hand back to my pussy and stroking his softening dick. He pushed two fingers in my hole.

"Lick my pussy." I ordered.

He obliged sliding his young tongue between my juicy lips. I laid back smoking my cig. As his pace picked up I realised I was going to cum. Clinching my cigarette between my lips pushing his head into my pussy moaning louder and louder until I came.

I immediately rolled him on his back and impaled my pussy with his hard again cock. Riding him for all I was worth.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" I begged.

Leaning down I stuck my tongue in his mouth kissing him deeply mixing both of our cum together, and probably some of Dre's. I wanted nothing but more cum, it was like I was possessed.

"Fill my pussy with your cum." I said my face right next to his.

Having just cum he was able to last quite a while. I kept riding him that familiar feeling racing from my cunt.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed as he shot his load inside me.

"That was great." I told him.

"Thanks." He responded as I scooped his load from my pussy and sucked it slowly off my finger.

I started getting dressed and he got the hint and followed suit. I gave him a sloppy deep cummy kiss and sent him on his way.

I grabbed my wine and went out on the deck reminiscing about my day. I thought about what a slut I was, and how great I felt. I smoked one last Marlboro before heading to bed hoping deep down my phone would ring again and if it didn't a new add would go up in the morning.