From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna enjoys Phoenix.
1.8k words
4.64
28.8k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cocaine had me so worked up, sniffling just to feel the drip in the back of my throat. Phoenix sat her naked body on my lap leaning in and kissing me deeply. She broke our kiss my tongue still searching for hers.

"You're so fucking hot." She said plunging her mouth back on mine.

I reached around cupping her ass cheeks while her hand explored my tits. Just then the phone rang, I answered it as Phoenix began gently biting my nipples.

"You looking to party?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Definitely Baby." I replied.

After quickly relaying the details I returned my attention to Phoenix, who was smoking as she prepared more coke. I nestled my head into her neck kissing her lightly as she drew lines in the white powder.

"Another date?" She asked reaching for the trusty straw.

"Yea, hell be here in a half hour." Grabbing the straw from the outreached hand heading my way.

"Good when he gets here see if you can interest him in a two girl special, for two hundred more."

"I'll try but what if he doesn't go for it?" I asked after snorting more coke deep into my sinuses.

"I'll help you but if not I can hang at the pool and think about you."

The guy arrived and I met him at the door. Leading him inside his eyes turned to Phoenix seated at the desk (Now dressed in a miniskirt and a cut off Ramones tee.)

"What's this?" he asked.

"It could be all yours if your interested Sweety." Phoenix jumped in before I could answer.

"We'll give you a good show." Pulling her miniskirt up just enough to tease the stranger.

Setting $400 dollars on the shelf behind me. He scoped out the area before responding.

"I'm tapped out but if your interested I could hook you up with some blow."

"Keep talking." Phoenix replied as the stranger produced a small vial from his pocket.

"That's not that much but maybe we could hook you up since we're both kinda horny." She said nodding in my direction for approval.

She then led me to the bed the stranger in tow with her other hand. I was stripped naked and layed on the bed. Phoenix took the vial tapping some out making a line just above my snatch. I could only see the top of her head as she snorted the line before cleaning my pussy with her tongue.

She then made another line between my breast which the now naked stranger proceeded to inhale. The next line was presented to me on an erect cock. I took care of the line before slipping my lips around the strangers eight inch and very thick cock.

Bobbing on this tool my hands felt his six pack abs. He was really built with long dirty blonde surfer dude hair, that plus his dress made me conclude he must be a construction worker. I don't know why my mind went there but I snapped back to reality when a second pair of lips joined mine on his cock. Phoenix and I took turns blowing our guy, her skills were as impressive as her beauty. As I finished my turn and handed off the dick Phoenix deepthroated him exposing a condom as her lips slid off.

I was again layed on the bed as Phoenix offered her pussy to the stranger. She then began working on my hole with her tongue ring. My body numb from the coke, only feeling the electric jolts coming from my clit. I could feel every thrust of his dick as it pushed a tongue deeper in my pussy. My orgasm raced through my body, my hands gripping the blanket as my body convulsed. Enjoying the pounding she was getting Phoenix looked me directly in my eyes.

"You want some cock, slut?"

"Oh yea" Was all I could manage to get out.

Phoenix helped me from the bed her stud still buried inside her. As he finally freed his dick, she reached down releasing his cock from the condom.

"Why don't you go ahead and blow your load in my girls pussy." She said guiding him into my waiting pussy.

She then jumped on the bed offering her well fucked hole to me. The stranger was really pounding me by now as I had to time his thrust to allow my tongue to hit its target.

"Lick that pussy while he fucks you." Phoenix commanded.

The stranger lasted quite a while allowing me to bring Phoenix to an ear piercing climax. That put him over the top as I felt cum jetting inside of me. I collapsed on top of my female lover kissing her deeply.

"Here's a little tip." He said tapping out the rest of the coke from the vial, taking one last hit before leaving.

"That's cool." I said as he exited.

"Ass hole is going to have the rest of his eight ball with out us." Phoenix snarled.

"What?" I questioned.

"What else would make him leave two naked bitches so quick. Dicks are always lying never trust them." As she leaned over and began kissing me.

"I never would have fucked him I just needed to taste you again." Sliding her tongue back in my mouth.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed kissing her but I really wanted more coke and a smoke. The wait was not long as we headed to the desk for my rewards. Strangers cum oozing down my leg.

We continued partying the rest of the night. We talked about how she got kicked out of school. How I became a whore. Before I new it it was eight A.M. and believe it or not I wasn't tired. We were almost out of cigarettes and I was supposed to work at nine.

I was feeling fine and actually decided to go to work as it was my short day and I got out at two. We jumped in the shower and cleaned each other up. After dressing we snorted more coke and came up with a plan. Phoenix would walk with me to work as, I was way to fucked up to drive, we would grab a carton of smokes on the way, and then meet at my house at two.

We smoked our last two cigs on the way. I was actually nervous about any of the neighbors seeing me smoke. We grabbed the carton and I took a pack for the walk home. Phoenix then handed me a small baggy of coke.

"Are you crazy I can't have this at work?" I asked.

"Trust me your not going to want to be coming down at work." She told me.

I got a peck on the cheek before I crossed the road to the bank. Spraying myself with perfume as I approached the door. The bank manager,Tim met me as I entered.

"How you feeling, Anna?" He asked.

"I'm better just a little stuffed up." I said as I sniffled feeling that mediciny drip slide down my throat.

About ten I had just finished opening an account for a customer when I realized what Phoenix was talking about.I hurried to the bathroom locking the door. Pulling the baggy from the purse I formed a line with my credit card and rolled a bill into a straw. Catching a view of myself in the mirror I couldn't believe what I was doing. That didn't stop me from snorting a second line and rubbing the residue on my gums though.

Feeling great I returned to my desk. When I got there Tim was waiting for me. Oh shit I thought to myself.

"Anna, do you feel up to bringing some paperwork to Janet at the East end branch?" He asked.

"Sorry Tim I took some Sudafed so I thought it was safer to walk to work today." Said the angelic coke whore who just did lines in the bath room.

"Oh that's fine I'll run them over myself and grab some lunch while I'm out." He said.

At twelve thirty I returned to the bathroom for some more "Medicine." As I left I saw one of the tellets,Kaitlyn headed out for a smoke. What the fuck I thought following her out the door opening the pack as I caught up to her. We had to go to the smoking area at the grocery store across the parking lot. Bad for the banks image to have the employees to be seen smoking.

"What the hell Anna your smoking?" She said in amazement.

"Yea I just started again, stupid I know." Blowing smoke through my perched lips.

"What does your husband say about that?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I laughed.

"I know how that goes I still can't smoke in front of my Dad."

That wasn't a suprise, Kaitlyn is 21 but could easily pass for a high school student. She was five feet tall with shoulder length curly black hair, big brown eyes, and big tits for a girl her size. she's defiantly a daddy's girl though, her father still picked her up from work to go get ice cream sometimes.

I was studying her smoking style of double and triple drags trying to get all the nicotine she could during her smoke break, exhaling long streams between her red lipstick covered lips. Just then an Asian girl came out of the store lighting up. Kaitlyn introduced her as Janet, before heading back to the bank. I decided to have a second cigarette reaching into my purse.

"Are you new at the bank?" Janet asked holding her lighter up to light my cig.

"No, I just came to my senses and started smoking again." I joked.

Janet was gorgeous, what I would describe as a modern Asian woman. Blue streaks highlighted her straight otherwise jet black hair, that framed her perfect face. She had nice make-up enhancing her features. She was a little taller than Kaitlyn but much smaller breast. She exhaled the last drag of her cigarette and tossed the butt into the parking lot. We said our goodbyes and both headed back to work.

It was one twenty when I got back in, glad Tim was still out. I putzed around pretending to make calls and do paper work. At quarter of I went to the bathroom and finished what little coke I had left before heading home.

I smoked a cig walking home high as hell, the warm sun on my skin it was cool. As I entered the house I heard the undeniable sound of sex. I stayed in the hall just peeking in to see a large Hispanic man pumping Phoenix missionary style on the bed. The man's Spanish mixing with the.

"Oui oh oui." Of his French whore. A regular U.N. fuck fest.

The man obviously cumming I slipped outside. Applauding as I entered the patio door. With a big grin Phoenix tossed a used condom at me.

"Here I got you a present Bitch."

I emptied the contents into my mouth gargling before showing Phoenix my prize. Walking towards her to give her a big kiss.

"Fuck you pervert." She yelled running towards the desk.