From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna's whoring takes a twist.
1.2k words
4.54
29.2k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally stopped my pursuit of Phoenix settling in at the desk. I grabbed a smoke and began preparing some lines. Phoenix walked up behind me putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Back off Bitch you wouldn't kiss me." covering the coke with my hands.

"Oh yeah how about I kiss your pussy?" As she quickly spun the chair around and nestled between my legs.

She began running her tongue along my slit through my panties. I finished cutting the powder leaning over and doing a line. I handed her the straw and she popped up just long enough to snort a line, before returning to my pussy. We repeated this process again.

"Coke and pussy my two favorite things." She said before pulling off my panties and burying her tongue in me.

I leaned back in the chair dragging deeply on my cigarette. Her tongue ring teasing my clit had me arching my back in orgasm, in no time. I leaned over to kiss her and she turned allowing me to kiss her cheek.

"Let's take a shower." Said Phoenix pulling my arm and dragging me behind her.

After showering and me returning the favor by making her cum, we began to dress. I picked a black net bodysuit with an open crotch and some 4" heels. Phoenix must have gone home while I was at work, as she had a plaid skirt with a white cut off shirt and white knee high stockings. She was truly a slutty school girl.

We took pictures of each other and placed a new add offering a two girl special. We had barely began smoking when the phone rang.

I could only get the guy to go for one girl, me the cute blonde. I broke the news to Phoenix who could care less as we drew more coke up our noses.

There was a knock at the door jolting a "That was fast." Out of me.

I went to the door as Phoenix popped out the back. It was a good thing she did as I answered the door, smoke pouring from my lips, it was Art her father.

"Sorry Anna I tried the doorbell then I figured you were down here." His voice trailing off as he realized what he was seeing.

There was no point in even trying to cover up. Oh fuck oh fuck repeating in my mind. Art had worked his way inside.

"Anna, Phoenix never came home and Mrs. Carroll said she saw you together this morning."

"Oh yeah she walked with me when I went to work this morning, I think she was going to get cigarettes."

"Oh well if you see her again tell her we're looking for her." He continued "You know I have to ask what you're doing dressed like that and smoking?

"Well if you must know I like to fantasize about being a hooker." I grabbed his crotch.

"You need a date big boy?" I asked reasoning if I could fuck him he wouldn't be able to tell anyone.

"No I'm married." He said in a scolding voice.

I returned to the desk for another cigarette. Returning to Art, blowing smoke in his direction.

"My fantasy would be much more fun with a real dick." I said dropping to my knees and undoing his pants.

"Anna we can't." His words turning to moans as my lips engulfed his dick.

"Don't worry I'll never tell." I said taking all of his seven inches into my throat.

He had an enormous head for a penis this size. I continued taking it all in and out with a slow rhythmic motion.

"That's it suck my cock, suck it like the whore you are." He said his ecstasy taking over his reason.

"That's it Art, use this fucking whore." I said taking a big drag and exhaling on his large penis head.

I blew him for another minute before leading him to the bed. I got him undressed noticing what a hairy little man he was.

"You want to fuck this whore, you want to fill my fucking pussy full of cum." I said with true excitement.

"Not before tasting that pussy." He said ripping the hole in my body suit even wider to get more access to my dripping cunt.

He dove into my crotch, the one his own daughter face fucked less than an hour ago. His bald little head almost reflective enough to see myself. I was thoroughly enjoying his tongue. This was more than cheating, this was my neighbor, my husband's friend God I love being a filthy whore!

"Lick my married whore pussy make me cum." I screamed all inhibitions long gone.

"Yes, Yes, God Yes!" I yelled my body bucking out of control.

After an amazing orgasm I got on my knees as Art drove the large head through my pussy lips. He smacked my ass causing me to yell. I was a fucking animal I pushed back harder to drive Art's cock deeper inside me.

"I'm going to fuck your ass whore." Placing the huge tip at my asshole.

"No it's too big." I pleaded knowing dam well my ass was getting fucked.

He pushed in slowly, my face buried in the pillow muffling my screams of joy and pain at the same time. The head of his dick finally passed, allowing a little relief as my asshole closed around his smaller shaft. He fucked me pulling the massive head out then slowly back in. My hand going to rub my clit the wetness audible as I worked my pussy.

Art pushed his entire dick in my ass causing me another amazing orgasm. His thrust quickening.

"Cum, cum in my ass." I yelled yet another orgasm racing through me as Art smacked my ass.

I felt his load begin to fill me. He slowly pulled out with me frozen my head in the pillow and my used ass in the air.

"God Anna you're a great whore." He said smacking my ass one last time.

"I need a cig." I begged still stuck.

Art grabbed my pack fishing out a cigarette, placing it between my lips, and offering me a light.

Art began to dress surprising me by throwing a hundred dollar bill on my pillow.

"Here's your money, whore." He said.

"It's two hundred." I snapped both of us laughing.

I heard the door close followed by Phoenix coming in the patio door. Taking in the mess in front of her.

"I can't believe you fucked my father." She said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"I can't believe it either but I panicked." Trying to excuse myself.

"Don't worry about it he fucks around on that bitch all the time, it's not like she's my mother."

Relieved by that I crawled out of bed towards the white powder that would snap me back to life. We snorted the coke my nose barely able to take any more abuse.

"Here another gift from the date I took care of for you." Tossing a rubber in my lap. I took it all like the cum addict I was.

What a day I thought looking at the clock noticing it was just after five. How can we top this? I asked myself.