From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
A new friend for Anna.
1.9k words
4.7
27.1k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hung out Phoenix giving me some remedies for my plugged nostrils. We gathered all the money we had made whoring, over two thousand dollars. I took only eight hundred and gave the rest to my lover.

"What are you doing you made most of it?" Phoenix questioned.

"Keep it." Was all I said.

Before she could put up anymore resistance her phone rang, sending a tingle through my pussy. I was anticipating a new strange cock.

"It's Nick." She said putting one finger to her mouth to keep me quiet, before answering.

"Hey What's up?"

"OK, calm down."

"Listen, come over to Anna's, and come in the back." Frantically motioning for me to get some "Real clothes."

"Don't worry, trust me." She reassured her little sister before hanging up.

Phoenix frantically hid the money and coke, as we both threw on jeans and t-shirts. From her excitement I concluded Nicky didn't know of her sisters secret life.

As we scanned the area for evidence I grabbed the condom off the bed and tossed it. Nicky knocked softly before sliding through the patio door, obvious upset. Phoenix approached her putting an arm over her shoulder.

"Dad and the bitch fighting again?" Phoenix asked, apparently already knowing the answer.

Nicky looked my way before a nod from her sister assured her she could talk in front of me.

"Yea the bitch thinks Dad's fucking around again."

I got a lump in my throat as I had his cum in my ass. Nicky was now sitting by the desk accepting a cigarette. Phoenix handed me one as well,causing a confused gaze from Nicky. I was actually excited watching this young beauty smoking up close.

The two sisters had a conversation in French, as I sat watching the clouds of smoke escaping my neighbor. The conversation ended with another questioning look in my direction. After more reassurance from her sister Nicky pulled a pack of cigarettes from her waist and pulled out what could only be a joint.

Phoenix held up a flame as Nicky brought the joint to life. Dragging deeply before passing it to her sister. I was next taking a big drag, savoring the different but alluring taste. I then passed it to Nicky, completing the first round. Soon I was feeling tingling throughout my body, much different than the rush of cocaine.

When it was about half gone Phoenix placed it in the "ashtray," continuing the conversation in French. After we all finished another cig, Nicky got up to leave.

"Thanks Anna." She said softly as she passed by.

Phoenix made a call heading to the bathroom. I sat examining my numb extremities. Upon her return Phoenix grabbed some cash and prepared some coke.

"Blade is coming by, just give him this." Handing me $250, "He has some powder for you."

"I'm taking Nicky to our aunt's house." She said as we polished off the lines.

She put a little more on the desk. Then wrapped up the rest putting it in an empty cigarette pack.

"I'm gonna take this but you'll have more in a bit."

"I'll be back tomorrow night." Giving me a big sexual kiss before leaving.

The transaction with Blade was completed without a word being said. No clients called so I spent the night alone, lying in bed but not really sleeping.

In the morning I had a breakfast of the rest of the joint and some coke. Walking to work to start my "Day job."

The day was uneventful I made a bathroom run about ten. At noon I was dying for a smoke as Kaitlyn headed out the door. "Fuck it." I said to myself grabbing my purse and going out. When we returned Tim came over to me.

"When did you start smoking, Anna?"

"About a week ago, I've been stressed, having problems with hubby." I told him relieved that at least now I could be a real smoker.

I took two more smoke breaks one with Kaitlyn, one without. As I left the bathroom before heading home, I was shocked as Kaitlyn met me at the door.

"You got a little powder on your nose." She said pushing me back in the bathroom.

"Got anymore?" She asked beaming with anticipation.

Busted and speechless I grabbed my stash and started sorting it into lines. "Holy shit." I heard before offering my straw to Kaitlyn. She made a line disappear up her cute button nose.

"How long have you done coke?" I asked timidly.

"I'm in college we live on this shit." She said shaking her head as the surge hit her.

"You want to go party at my house?" I asked.

We headed out the door her pulling me all the way to her car. Once at home I grabbed some "Jack," a new pack of cigs, and my trusty powder. We proceeded to hit it hard, I was flying wondering if I could get her pussy. The party continued until nine when she finally asked.

"What other secrets do you have?" Releasing a ball of smoke and sucking it back in.

"I don't know if you could handle it." I challenged her.

"Try me." She responded confidently.

I was horny as hell and wanted her so bad but I had an even more perverted thought. Calling a taxi I hung up the phone.

"You sure you can handle it?" I asked.

"You'd be surprised what I can handle."

We did a couple more lines before the cab arrived. We stumbled out the door to the driveway, waving to Art who had just returned home.

"The car dealership downtown." I told the driver.

"They are closed." He said with a knowing nod.

I didn't even have to respond and in no time we were at our destination. I handed him forty bucks for a twelve dollar fair.

Kaitlyn and I smoked cigs as I led her to our destination. My confidence rose as she didn't hesitate to follow me. I had wanted to go back to the booth ever since my first visit and my pussy was now wet with anticipation.

I gave Kaitlyn a shot of whisky, from the bottle I had concealed in my purse. After taking my own hit of liquid courage, we entered the building.

Her reaction was kind of anticlimactic as I think she was expecting something more wild. We browsed the store checking out the toys and clothes. I picked out an outfit I liked and told Kaitlyn to get one, my treat.

We approached the counter, the man who was unpacking boxes last time was at the checkout. I made my purchase.

"Can you hold these for us." I asked with a smile.

Leading Kaitlyn down the hall to the booths, past the crowd of leering men loitering in the hall. We entered the booth and I quickly put money in the slot and found my movie. Kaitlyn had the look of a lost puppy dog mixed with pure lust. On the screen a young brunette white girl was fucking five black guys. I fumbled in my purse getting two bumps of coke for us before the real action began.

Kaitlyn was leaned back against the wall as I took my hand and ran it up her dress. I met no resistance as my hand found her pussy, already dripping wet. I didn't know if she would run out but she excepted my advances. I leaned in kissing her deeply, our tongues meeting in passion as a dick popped through the hole behind her.

She broke our embrace and gasped. Pointing to the cock behind me.

"Great." I said leaning over and taking the strange dick into my mouth.

"Oh my God, Anna." Escaping from her lips.

I guided her closer to me offering her the seven inch member poking through the hole. She reluctantly slipped it past her lips, the head pushing her cheek out as she took more in. She began getting into a rhythm as I pulled her dress down exposing her amazing tits. She began to gag as the stranger filled her mouth with his milky load. Cum dripping down her chin, collecting on her chest.

I began cleaning her with my tongue, noticing the other hole now had an eye peering through. Kaitlyn had now started on a second cock her free hand finding her pussy, moans escaping from her full mouth. I slipped to the other hole greeted with my own dick. I took the limp dick in my mouth, feeling the blood pumping it to full hardness.

I could hear a knock from Kaitlyn's hole and knew she was taking a second load. My man followed suit shooting a thick load down my throat. I stood up stripping my dress off. I grabbed Kaitlyn kissing her allowing our loads to mix.

Both holes were refilled and to my delight mine was long and black. I dropped to my knees taking my prize, my finger furiously stroking my clit. After a couple of minutes I had to be fucked. Standing and backing against my new friend, his cock easily sliding deep inside me.

I watched Kaitlyn take a third load splattering across her face in thick gooey ropes. She turned facing me cum draping her smile.

"Oh my God Anna you fucking him." She said.

I couldn't answer as it was all I could do to stand as the big black cock pounded my married pussy. Kaitlyn got a fairly large dick next. Her tiny body and big tits rocking back and forth as she serviced the stranger. I felt my guy tense up and fill my cunt.

A second black dick popped through my hole. Kaitlyn was swallowing her next load. I pulled her up kissing and rubbing her slimy tits, her nipples hard like two tiny dicks. I broke our kiss leading her to the thick black cock. She froze.

"I can't do a black guy." She whispered in my ear.

"Try it no one will ever know." I continued "It's amazing you won't regret it.

Tentatively she licked the tip. Slowly taking more and more in her tiny mouth. I bent over taking a turn then guided it back to Kaitlyn.

"Fuck him." I told her.

"I can't." She replied before taking it back between her lips.

"Fuck it, take that black cock in your dirty white pussy." I said firmly.

I don't know if it was my words or her lust but she stood up offering her pussy to her black friend. He slowly worked it in her. Her eyes a mix of fear and desire. The stranger now picking up the pace, her body shuddering with each thrust. Her moans becoming louder and louder. Finally unable to take anymore she launched into an orgasm. The stranger responded depositing a load of black cum in her tiny hole.

We both returned to sucking and fucking a string of strangers. Kaitlyn showing me another black dick before engulfing it with her pussy.

Reaching our limits we embraced one more time. Rubbing our cum covered bodies against each other.

We dressed as well as we could. Walking back to the clerk, evidence of our debauchery obvious to every one. Outside we lit cigarettes chain smoking until our cab arrived.

"I never expected that." Shaking her head as cum dried on her.

"It was fun, wasn't it.

The conversation interrupted by our taxi. Opening the door and seeing the sluts we were was the same driver from earlier.

"Looks like you girls had fun." With a heavy Caribbean accent and a huge smile.

"It was a blast. I said.