From Wife to Online Whore: How it

Story Info
Hubby returns to a new wife.
2.1k words
3.97
45.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched the flame to the tip of my cig and inhaled deeply before blowing a slow steady stream towards Phoenix. Before anything could be said the phone rang. Phoenix recognized the number and answered with a quick.

"What's up?"

When she finished the call she told me she was heading out to "Help out." A regular. As she dressed I finished my cig while getting some coke ready for us. We both snorted a line before her date.

"I'll be back in a little bit." She said kissing me softly before heading for the door.

I sat there fixing a large Jack and Coke to pass the time actually thinking if I could get Nikki over to fuck. The n I thought maybe a trip to the glory hole, my pussy got wet just thinking of all those strangers cocks. I lit a cigarette, leaned back in the chair, sipping on my drink. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror my long blonde hair draped over the back of the chair. I took a drag and blew a stream of smoke straight up towards the ceiling.

My bliss was interrupted by the phone. It was a "Client." Asking if I could take care of him and a friend.

"Sure thing." I answered.

"It will be $1000." I quoted feeling really cocky.

He quickly agreed and I gave him the details.

"We'll be there in an hour." He said.

My pussy was soaked, I really got off being a whore. I pounded a couple shots and a line. I showered and put on a lacy bra and panty set adding a tall pair of fuck me pumps. I spent a while with my makeup really going for a dirty whore look.

I went to the desk for another line, the anticipation and coke had me shaking. I made another drink and settled in for a cigarette. Taking the filter from my mouth, it was coated with bright red lipstick.

A few minutes later I heard a car pull up followed by a knock at the door. I walked to the door channeling my inner slut.

"Hey Boys, I'm Heidi." In my best Swedish accent.

My two studs walked in the first was very muscular about 5'8" with a crew cut, the second tall and thin with long brownish hair in a ponytail. They both wore t-shirts from an Ivy league school with a lacrosse logo. I thought no wonder they didn't question the $1000.

"I'm Zach, this is Ely." The muscle man said.

"Very nice to meet you, do you have something for me?" I asked taking a big sip of my drink and flashing a little breast shot.

Zach pulled out a wad of money and slowly slid it into my panties. He was very bold but his friend was obviously shy as he blushed at his friends aggression.

I pinned the hand in my panties rubbing it up and down my wet slit before pulling the money out and bringing it to my nose.

"Well it smells like I'm ready, why don't you guys get more comfortable?"

It didn't take long before I was on my knees feasting on two hard dicks. They were both average size with the shy ones a little longer but not very thick. I alternated between them stopping only long enough to tell them what a dirty little slut I was. Zach freed my tits and both guys began fondling a breast. I took both cocks in my mouth at the same time stretching my mouth to the limit. Next I took each dick slowly all the way to the balls.

They then led me to the bed shedding my panties along the way. Laying on the side of the bed I kept sucking Zach as Ely went down on my pussy. He was amazing his tongue was very long and he worked it skillfully in and out of my hole. I let my mouth slide off the cock and grabbed Ely's head forcing it deeper as my orgasm flooded his mouth with cum.

"I want to fuck this bitch!" Zach said sliding a condom out of his jeans on the floor.

"Leave it off I need you guys to fill my cunt." I said still out of breath.

It must of been OK because next thing I knew I was flipped over taking it doggie style while sucking a cock. Zach's strong arms pulled me back onto him faster and faster. He finally tensed up unloading in to me.

I quickly rolled onto my back pulling Ely inside me while reaching back to clean the rest of the cum off if Zach's cock. Ely did not last long before adding a second load to my pussy.

"I'll tell you what you guys give me a second and I will let you DP me." I offered walking over to get some coke.

"Sure thing." Zach replied.

I snorted two lines quickly and did a shot. They refused the coke but they did join me for some Jack. I took a cigarette and sat on the bed examining the thick goo draining out of me. As I smoked I rubbed their dicks back to life.

When I finished smoking I had Zach lay on the bed and straddled him. Next I took Ely in my ass. It took a little for them to get the rhythm but soon I was cumming on their cocks. Ely filled my ass with cum and as I screamed in ecstasy Zach pumped my pussy full.

"Thank you guys, that was great." I said.

"No, Thank you." Ely replied, the first time I heard him speak.

I offered them another shot which they took before heading out. I pulled my panties on to damn the flow of cum leaking out of me. Lighting another cig I went to the mirror and was met with the exact reflection I wanted, used whore. I watched myself smoke for a while exhaling through my smeared lipstick.

"Hey Bitch you gotta try this shit." I heard as Phoenix came bounding through the door waving a bag of white powder.

"This is the Bomb!" She said frantically chopping out some lines.

I grabbed the straw and drew the powder up my nostril, an immediate rush shot through me. I passed the straw to Phoenix who did her line, with a "Fuck yea."

She was wired dancing around ripping her shirt off and tossing it at me. She grabbed a smoke and the bottle of Jack continuing her striptease. This continued until headlights appeared in the window.

"You got a date?" She questioned.

"No." I replied starting to panic.

We quickly snorted the two lines that were out and stashed the rest in the drawer. The front door jiggled as a key entered the lock.

"Holy Fuck, its my husband!" I yelled.

"Don't worry I got this, just hide in there." Pointing to the closet.

I did as ordered my heart pounding out of my chest. Phoenix threw on her T-shirt and headed towards the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing here?" My husband yelled.

"Where's Anna?" He continued.

"She's on a date." Phoenix replied.

"What the Fuck." Jeffery continued yelling as the two of them came into my view through the slats in the closet door.

"Listen, the rules have changed. We're in charge now." She said blowing a cloud of smoke in his direction.

"I know what goes on during your little business trips, or don't you remember Montreal?"

"You remember waiting in line to tap this ass?" Phoenix asked.

I had no idea what she was talking about. My head was spinning and my heart felt like it would pound out of my chest.

"I bet your cock taste like some European whore right now." She said reaching for his crotch.

Jeffery took a swing at her but Phoenix grabbed his wrist flipping him onto the bed in some Kung Fu shit move. She worked his dick out of his pants.

"You try to hit me I'll bite it clean off!" She threatened sucking his cock into her mouth.

I didn't know what to do, she had already fucked my husband now I'm watching her blow him. I guessed I couldn't be angry I had fucked or sucked forty to fifty guys and three girls, including her sister and her father.

I continued watching as Phoenix stripped down and slid Jeffery's cock in her pussy. Riding him slowly with her tits right in his face.

"Anna's a whore now and there's nothing you can do about it."

"You're going to start taking her on your trips and watch her fuck your co-workers and clients aren't you.?" She asked.

He didn't answer and she smacked his face "Aren't you?" She repeated. "She's going to be your whore."

"Yes." He answered.

"Yes what?" She repeated with another slap.

"She will be my whore." He agreed.

"Anna come here." Phoenix ordered.

I slowly exited the closet. I could barely walk I was so scared.

"Grab the cigarettes and powder." Phoenix ordered.

I did as told and walked towards the bed. Jeffery started to look at me but Phoenix grabbed his face so he could not turn and started grinding harder on his cock.

"Take off your panties and sit on his face." She said.

"I can't."

"NOW!" She yelled.

I did as told and put my used pussy right in my husbands face. Phoenix grabbed my tit cutout a line and sucked it off my breast. I then did the same to her, we then both did another line off each others remaining breast. Licking the residue off with our tongues. We then both lit cigarettes. My husband still squirming as my pussy leaked cum on his face.

"Hows that pussy? Jeffery." Phoenix laughed.

"You better get use to it, that's what it will taste like from now on." She continued.

"Anna tell him what you did tonight." She said.

My body was twitching I was so turned on. I took a big drag from my cig and began my story.

"I put an ad online selling my pussy and two college boys called to use me. I charged them $1000 dollars go fuck me. First I took their cocks in my mouth sucking their dicks down to the balls." I could feel my husbands tongue beginning to probe my hole.

I continued my story "Then they laid me on the bed my mouth sucking ones cock while the other one stuck his long tongue deep in my pussy. I came so hard all over his face. Then they switched positions and the bigger one fucked me from behind while I blew his friend. Then he filled the hole your licking with his cum."

This must have put Jeffery over the edge as Phoenix began to cum as her pussy took a load. She continued riding him so I kept telling my story.

"Then I took the other guy missionary style while I cleaned all the cum off his friends dick." I lost it then cumming all over Jeffrey's face drowning him in a mixture if my juices and two strangers cum.

I lit another cigarette before continuing "I was so turned on I told them they could use my pussy and ass at the same time." I could see my husband's dick was hard again as it plunged in Phoenix forcing his first load out all over his crotch.

"I straddled the bigger guy while his friend fucked my tight asshole. They both came again in your little whore wife."

Phoenix climbed off my husband's cock and pulled me to her pussy leaving my ass in the air. I licked the cum from her hole as Jeffery slammed his hard dick in my ass hole. Phoenix and I both erupted in orgasm which was all it took for my ass to get another load.

Jeffery collapsed on the bed as us girls hit the powder and Jack. We all laid in bed knowing nothing would ever be the same. We all live together now. I take my husband to watch me at the gloryhole and then let him clean me up. Even Nikki comes over to fuck us. Phoenix and I still both escort more for the excitement than the money. We both go on business trips with Jeffery and provide "Entertainment." I quit the bank but did fuck my boss in the safe as a consolation. Kaitlyn still stops by and did go to the bookstore with my husband and I. In that last month I fucked or sucked over a hundred guys and my hubbie especially loves when I let him clean the cum out of my pussy while I tell him about my adventures. I love being a whore!!!