From Wife to Slut Slave

Story Info
A sweet housewife becomes another man's personal slut slave.
4.1k words
4.23
244.9k
165

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puremaster
puremaster
151 Followers

The first chapter in a new ongoing series I plan to write. Parts of this are based on a true story and other parts are either embellished or new fictional creations in order to enhance the story. I can't claim to be an erotic writing professional, but I believe it's a compelling story and if you enjoy it please let me know, and I will continue to write it.

*****

Chris is the luckiest man in the world he's rich, successful, healthy, and has a beautiful wife named Mika. They're both 27 years old and have been married for a year and a half now. When they met they were both virgins and had found everything they were looking for in a partner and instantly fell in love and got married soon after. The first year of marriage was complete bliss, everything was great, and they were in perfect sync both emotionally and sexually. However as time went on they both realized that they were starting to have a problem in the bedroom.

About 14 months into their marriage, Chris and Mika's sex started to dissipate; they went from having sex 3-4 times a week, to once a week, to maybe twice a month. Chris couldn't figure out why that was though, he always enjoyed their sex, they both always came, so why all of a sudden was Mika never interested in having sex with him. When they did have sex, Mika always seemed to be lost in her own mind as well, lost in her own fantasies like Chris wasn't even there. After putting up with it for some time Chris decided finally to confront the problem head on. One day after work he came and called out for his wife, determined to get to the bottom of the problem.

"Hey honey are you home?" He called out into the house as he walked through the front door.

Mika poked her head out from the kitchen and smiled brightly at him. "Oh hey sweetie your home, was just getting dinner together."

Chris nodded but clearly took on a much graver expression as he looked over at her. "Listen Mika we need to talk about something."

"Talk? About what? Is something wrong?" She came out from the kitchen now fully, dressed in a cute little yellow sundress and wearing an apron. Chris looked at her, always blown away by her beauty. She was the cutest petite Asian girl, 5'4, 34B, tight ass, cute body, and the perfect petite package that any guy would kill for.

He had to take a moment looking at her before continuing. "I'm not sure hun, honestly that's kind of what I wanted to ask you."

He walked over past her and sat down at the dinner table and motioned her over to sit beside him.

She curiously came and sat and reached over and took his hand in her own. "Tell me honey, what's happening?"

Chris took a moment to carefully select his words. "Mika...are you not attracted to me anymore?"

Mika looked taken aback by the question. "What? No, no of course not why would you ever think that?"

"Well we never really have sex anymore, and when we do it's like you're not even into it at all."

Mika looks down, seemingly knowing that this conversation was going to happen sometime or another. "That's not it."

"Then what is it Mika tell me? If you're not attracted to me, what is it, is my dick too small, do I suck in bed what is it?"

"No that's not it, your dick is fine I love it, and your fine in bed you really are."

"Then what is it?" Chris looks exasperated now and confused.

Mika thinks about this, not wanting to say anything but realizing she needs to let it all out. "Ok. Before we met you know I was a virgin like you, but well I wasn't so much an innocent virgin per say."

"What do you mean?"

"I used to spend a lot of time in online chat rooms, playing a slut slave."

"A what?" He says with surprise.

"I've always been a natural submissive, and I love being dominated by harsh rough men who liked to treat me like a whore. Look I know it's weird, and why would I get off being degraded, but I loved it. But after I met you and we started having loving sex I kind of put that stuff behind me or at least I thought I did."

"Well what happened?"

"I don't know. I really do enjoy our sex and making love to you, honest. But..."

"But what?"

"But I've never had as intense orgasms as when I was imagining being dominated and made into a whore slave. I know it's fucked up, I wish that wasn't the case but it is."

"So that's why we've stopped having sex?"

"Well sort of. I kind of sorted started going back to those old chat rooms I used to play in before we met."

"You have? When?"

"When you've been at work. I mean it's not like I was cheating or anything it was just chatting online."

"Kind of sounds like cheating."

"No honey, I honestly thought well I don't ever want to cheat so just playing online would be ok, not like I am actually sleeping with anyone, and well I guess I just kind of got lost in it and I just get off so hard doing it, I kind of started getting into it more than our normal sex."

"Ok. So you're into that more than our sex. Where does that leave us?"

"I don't know." She looks down very confused.

"Do you want me to try?" Chris looks up asking, clearly very confused as well.

"What do you mean?"

"Like try to be more dominant in bed or something."

"Really you'd try that?" She looks happy about it.

"For you babe, yes I would try."

She's giddy about this and jumps up and hugs him, kissing him repeatedly. "Oh thank you honey, I love you so much, come on let's go try before we have dinner heh."

She leads him to the bedroom and quickly pulls the door closed and stands in the middle of the room. She looks over him expectantly and he looks back confused.

"What?" He's very unsure of himself here.

"Oh sorry umm usually the dominant will kind of tell me what do."

"Oh right. Ok um strip?" He says with zero confidence and clearly not being much a dominant presence in the room.

She decides to go along with it anyways and takes off her apron, and then pulls her sundress up over her head and tosses it to the side. She looks at him, as though she's waiting for him to say something else, but he awkwardly just stares back at him. She continues going, taking her bra and panties off quickly and then standing there nude, waiting for her next order.

Chris just continues to stare.

Mika looks back, getting a little frustrated now. "Um what should I do next?"

"Oh right, well umm get on your back on the bed."

Mika looks disappointed by that but does as she's told and gets on her back on the bed and looks over at him.

Chris quickly peels his clothes off quickly and comes over. Without saying a word he gets into position in between her legs. He looks entirely focused on just entering her pussy without saying anything, just silence in the air.

Mika finally says something. "Am I being a good girl?"

Chris just looks up confused. "Yeah your fine, why?"

Mika looks even more frustrated now. "No I mean am I being a good girl?" She says in a sultry sexy way.

Chris finally gets it. "Oh umm yeah a naughty...dirty...good girl"

Mika looks totally out of it by this point as Chris just continues doing as he's done a million times and enters her pussy. He starts to fuck her at a slow and steady pace, getting into it a bit more as he goes along. She looks bored as hell, but tries to put herself in a zone to enjoy it.

Chris is really into it now, falling into his normal routine as he pumps into her softly and sensually. "Oh Mika I love you mmm." He clearly starts to make love to her, and Mika does her best to respond to that loving but clearly this has deviated from what she was originally hoping.

She does her best to satisfy him as well. "I love you too honey."

Moments pass as they finish up and are getting dressed not really saying anything.

Chris looks over at her. Clearly she's not too happy but she's too sweet to say anything about it.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Sorry for what babe. That was great." She looks back at him trying to prop him up.

"No it wasn't I know. I tried to be dominant, but I'm sorry babe, it's just not really who I am."

She comes over and kisses him gently on the lips. "I know honey, and it's fine, it was wrong of me to try and ask you to be someone your not, you're great in bed, and our sex is great, I never feel as loved as when I'm in bed with you. The other stuff. It's just different, and it will pass I'm sure."

She looks at him sweetly and he just nods, trying to accept that answer. "Do you think I could see what you're talking about?" He says.

"What do you mean?"

"Could I see what you mean about these online things? Do you have any saved I could read?"

"Really?"

"Yeah I kind of want to see what you do if that's ok."

"Um ok sure."

She walks over and takes out her laptop and brings it over to the bed and sits next to Chris as she opens it up and pulls up a recent conversation she had with one of her online play partners.

Chris looks at it carefully scrolling through the chat. He sees the man calling Mika his "dirty cum loving fuck slave," and Mika begging for his big fat cock to tear into her little asian fuck holes.

Chris reads intently, and is starting to breathe a little heavier. Mika looks over at him and realizes that he's getting really hard. She decides to take a chance and leans over and reaches into his lap and fondles his cock. He looks over at her in surprise and she looks back at him equally surprised.

"Oh my I don't think I've ever felt you this hard."

"I..." He doesn't know what to say.

"It's ok baby, wow you're really getting turned on by reading this. Me being a slut for another man aren't you?"

He quietly answers, as she starts to stroke his cock. "Oh...yes."

She starts to stroke him faster as he keeps reading. He can't hold back any more and cums hard into her hand as she looks at him smiling.

"Heh guess we found something new that turns you on huh."

"I guess so."

After that Mika started to go online more and more often, while Chris watched and occasionally received a handjob. It was like a sexual awakening for the two of them as they realized something that turned them on like nothing else ever had.

One day Mika was coming back home when she noticed a moving truck in the house next door. She was dressed in a black skirt and red tank top with black heels, looking sexy like she always does.

She looks over and see's a large muscular black man emerge from the home and direct the moving people to where they needed to place items. Clearly this was home now.

He glanced over and noticed Mika looking over at him. He smiled and waved to her, and she smiled and waved back.

He took that as invitation enough and walked over to her. "Hi there, you must be my neighbor."

Mika was a bit speechless; this strong domineering man towered over Mika's small frame. He must have stood around 6'4. Finally after an awkward moment passed she spoke, "Oh umm yeah hi I'm Mika."

"Hi Mika, I'm Jason it's a pleasure." He took her hand to shake it. Didn't look like either one of them wanted to let go.

As he was holding her hand however he noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring. He looked back up and smiled. "You and your husband live here?"

"My husband?"

He lifts her hand to show her, her wedding ring, which brings her back to her senses. "Oh yes my husband sorry, yeah he's at work right now."

"Mr. Richards! Where should we put this?"

One of the movers yells out towards Jason, and he looks back slightly annoyed. "I'm coming, I'll show you."

"Sorry Mika, have to get back, but it was a pleasure to meet you."

"You too."

He turns and starts to walk away, while Mika just stares at him still looking like a love struck schoolgirl.

Later that night Mika and Chris were sitting at the table having dinner. "Hey did you see we have a new neighbor?"

"Yeah I ran into him when I got home. Seems like a nice guy."

"Yeah I met him earlier, seems really nice." She looks a little flustered just talking about him.

"What?" Chris looks up intrigued.

"What?" She says innocently.

"Do you have a thing for him?"

"No of course not what are you talking about." Quickly trying to deny it.

"It's ok if you do, he's a pretty attractive guy even I can admit that."

"Well I mean he's hot and all, but who cares right."

"Maybe you should go out with him." He teases.

"Yeah right."

"No really why not go out with him. I bet you'd have fun." He starts to get more serious about it.

"I'm a married woman, a happily married woman."

"I'm not telling you to cheat, it would only be cheating if we all didn't know what was happening. I'm saying tell him your married but your husband is ok with you going out once."

"Are you serious?"

"I wasn't at first but now that I'm thinking about it yeah. I mean we've been playing around with the idea of you and other men for a while, let's give it a shot maybe it'll be as hot as we imagined."

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine babe, trust me, I want this as much as you do, who knows where it could lead too right?"

"I don't know baby."

"Give it a shot, if he says no, then that's that and we move on, no harm no foul."

"And if he says yes?"

"Then we see what happens. But I have one ground rule."

"What's that?"

"We both have to like what's happening. If either of us are ever not into it, we stop immediately and go back to normal. Deal?"

"Deal." She smiles at him and he smiles back.

Over the next few days Jason and Mika struck up a bit of a friendship while Chris was off at work. She found out that Jason recently sold his successful start up company and was now sitting on a boatload of money with little to do.

He and Mika were at her place having a cup of coffee, which had become a common ritual for the two of them. Jason was anything but shy and was always being somewhat flirtatious with the cute Asian housewife.

She smiled back at him as they sat quietly at first. "So what about your love life?" She blurts out.

"What do you mean?"

"Well are you dating anyone, what's up?"

"That's a little tough for me." He says coyly.

"Why's that, your gorgeous, successful, nice, any girl would kill for you."

"Ha easy Mika, if you weren't married I would think your flirting with me."

"And if I was?"

"Your married Mika, your stunningly beautiful don't get me wrong, but playful flirting is one thing, cheating is another, I'm not cheater."

"What if my husband was ok with it?"

"What do you mean?"

"My husband and I are actually kind of looking for someone, well someone who could well be with me."

"You mean like an open relationship?"

"Sort of, yeah you could say that."

"And you two were considering me?"

"Well yes."

"Wow. Well I'm flattered Mika I really am, and believe me you are amazing, and I would love that. But..."

"But what?"

"But I am a little, well different for a lack of a better word."

"Different how?"

"My tastes run a little bit more intense for some."

"How so?"

"Have you ever heard of D/s?"

"Like Dom/sub stuff?"

"Yes"

"Yes I have, I very much have in fact."

"What do you mean?" He looks at her curiously.

"Well I actually am really into the whole thing. I've been playing it online for years, and I actually am a submissive myself."

"You're shitting me."

"No, I'm totally serious."

"Shit what are the odds."

"And you want to try that with me?"

"Yes." She looks more flustered than ever, but nods.

"When is your husband getting home Mika?"

"Soon I think why."

"Good I want to speak to him before this goes any further."

"What?"

"You'll see, now sit quietly Mika and text me when he gets here and I will come back over. I'm going to go home for a bit." He says it with such authority she just nods and sits.

An hour or so later Chris finally got home, and Mika immediately texted Jason.

Chris walked in and saw Mika sitting there quietly. "Hey hun how's it going?"

"Jason is coming over in a minute."

"Jason? Why?"

"He wants to talk to you about something."

Before Chris can ask a follow up question the doorbell rings. He goes over and opens the door for Jason as he makes his way in.

"Hello Chris."

"Hey Jason. What's going on?"

"Could you and your lovely wife please have a seat for a moment, there something I want to discuss with the two of you."

Mika and Chris go and sit on one couch, while Jason goes and sits on the couch directly opposite them.

"Chris, Mika tells me that you two are looking for someone for your wife to "be with" so to speak."

Chris looks at Mika a bit shocked and confused. "Well yes that's kind of true."

"It's either true or it isn't Chris I need to know."

Chris is thrown off a bit from his straightforward attitude but answers. "It's true. I have been wanting Mika to be with another man for a while."

"Is this an open relationship or are you looking for a cuckold situation. Be honest I don't judge either way."

"Um well more of a cuckold thing I guess." Chris is sweating at this point so nervous about speaking about this in front of someone.

"But it's more than that right Chris, you want your wife to have a Dom, a Master, an Owner in a sexual sense isn't that right?"

"How did..." Chris starts to mumble.

"I could get that feeling from Mika when she mentioned it today."

Chris carefully considers his next words before saying, "yes that's what I want, I want her to be owned and dominated."

Jason nods as hears this and leans over towards them, putting his body forward in order to add to the gravity of his next point. "Do you understand what your asking for here Chris, if your wife is owned by a true Dom, her sex will belong to him in every way, her body will be his play thing, his pleasure will be her primary concern from now on."

Chris listens to this and absorbs before answering, "yes I understand."

Jason takes this in and then looks over at Mika who as been sitting quietly listening to all of this carefully. "Mika do you agree with all of this, is this what you want as well?"

Mika nods enthusiastically, "yes oh yes it's what I've been wanting for a while."

Jason smiles and then stands up all of a sudden. He walks over closer to Mika, reaching out with his hand for her to take. "Come with me to my house if you want this Mika, we need to see if we are a good match before we go any further with this relationship."

Mika looks at him, lost in lust for a moment, before looking over at Chris who is still glued to his chair, shocked.

Jason notices their glances to each other. "Don't worry about Chris, Mika he has made it clear that this is what he wants." Jason then looks over at Chris as well, "I know you want to watch Chris, and I promise you will get that chance, but in order to understand if me and Mika could really be in a D/s relationship together I will need some alone time with her to start. I'm sure that's fine with you right."

Chris just nods slowly; clearly Jason hadn't posed this as a question.

Mika looks over at Chris one more time before reaching up and taking Jason's hand.

Jason smiles as he takes her hand and leads her out of the home while Chris just looks on shocked, watching his beautiful wife leave with another man.

Chris sat in that exact spot for an hour after they left, unsure of what to do. Finally he got up and started to pace around the house, watch TV, mess around on his computer, anything to keep the anxiety at bay. Suddenly, he received an email from Jason.

He curiously opens the email and sees nothing but a link to a private video server. He clicks on the link and see's a video load.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

On the screen Mika is completely nude on all fours while Jason is behind her, clearly pounding away at her little pussy. Mika is moaning and groaning, rocking back and forth on that big black cock as she squeals and makes noises that Chris has never heard her make.

puremaster
puremaster
151 Followers
12