From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puremaster
puremaster
152 Followers

As he they start to approach Jason's home, Jason starts to pump his cock into Mika's mouth harder. She just whimpers and moans with each thrust, working her tongue all over that cock as she looks up at your new master. After a few more thrusts, Jason reaches forward and holds Mika's head in place as he grunts loudly.

"Fuck you little cock sucking whore I'm gonna cum. Swallow every drop my little slut, don't waste a drop of your prize." He announces.

Mika just nods and keeps her head down and lips pressed on that cock as her eyes widen a bit as Jason's cock pulses and starts to pump cum into her little mouth. She slurps and swallows down every drop, a little dribbling out of her mouth.

Jason smiles as he let's her head go and leans back as Mika slowly gets up off of his cock and scoops up and cum on her chin and licks her fingers clean as she smiles brightly. She stops as she finally realizes that the car is stopped, and looks up to see Chris staring at her from the front seat. She gives a sweet smile to Chris and then turns back to Jason and kisses his cock head before gently putting him back in his pants and zipping him back up.

Jason smiles and pets her head, "that's a good little slut, you're learning."

He straights himself up a bit and opens the door and steps outside. He reaches back in the car and offers his hand to Mika who takes it and emerges from the car. She stands there holding Jason's hand, with her dress bunched around her waist and tits exposed for anyone to see. She gasps and realizes just how exposed she is in her own neighborhood and quickly tries to pull her dress back up but before she can, Jason stops her. He reaches forward and holds her from pulling it up as he smiles looking down at her.

"No Mika, real sluts are never ashamed are showing their "assets" in the presence of her owner, no matter where she is." He says with stern authority. She hears him, and looks up at him, and nods while dropping the dress.

He smiles and takes her hand and starts to lead her to the house as she smiles brightly and trots behind him. "Hey Chris c'mon" he bellows.

Chris snaps out of his trance like state and quickly gets out of the car and follows behind his wife and her new owner.

Next Chapter: Mika is used more and turned into a proper black cock slut, while Chris is made to understand to whom she really belongs to now.

puremaster
puremaster
152 Followers
12