From Wife to Slut Wife

Story Info
If life's a bitch, make the best of it.
7.3k words
4.36
78.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life's a bitch and then you die! It's an old and often heard adage and can be true in countless different ways for most of us at some point in our lives and die we all must, so make the best of the bitch wherever it might take you.

The bitch for Neville Salmon came at the age of 64 in the form of impotence following difficult prostrate surgery. Nothing he tried had any effect; from medical specialists to herbal remedies and slowly he resigned himself to the fact that intercourse with Gwen, his wife of 39 years, would never happen again. She was 57 at the time and a lovely, very sexy lady with a gorgeous figure. She was exquisitely feminine in every respect and still attracted the attention of men young and old whether walking down the street or in a bikini on the beach. During their last vacation in the Dominican, before the operation, they had been approached by several young local men offering their sexual services after seeing her in a bikini on the beach. All offers were declined but Neville wondered if that would be the case now.

He knew his wife missed sex terribly; she had always been highly sexual so perhaps sex with other men was an option. He thought a lot about that but Gwen never mentioned it but he knew she wanted sex badly. Their sex life had always been exciting and frequent, even when raising three kids, and often it was daring. They had sex outdoors, in elevators, the back seat of the car, the cinema, masturbated each other in restaurants and had sex in many other places that most couples wouldn't dream of.

Gwen knew how to dress in a smart, yet very provocative way that showed her well-preserved figure to best advantage. She preferred shorter skirts with stockings and heels and enjoyed men looking at her. They had never cheated on each other; they were having too much fun together. Not that they hadn't had opportunities throughout their marriage; Gwen had been frequently hit on at work and by friends, single and married, of varying ages and Neville had chances but let them go by. They had also declined offers from three couples they were friends with to join them in swinging on many different occasions. Now two of those couples were divorced and only Mike and Crystal were still together and continued to swing and still tried to coax them to join the lifestyle from time to time. Although Gwen was attracted to mike and Neville to Crystal, they always declined citing their sex life together was more than adequate.

To be blunt Gwen needed to be fucked by a man. The myriad sex toys they had purchased, though offering some pleasure and enjoyment were not a complete substitute for a real, hard cock . . . a real man. The thought of his wife with another man had always been a conflict for Neville; on the one hand she was his and had always been his, yet on the other there was a real excitement about another man having her and when all was said and done he wanted to see her sexually fulfilled.

They talked about the possibilities on several occasions and although he knew she desperately desired intercourse, she always maintained that she was alright the way things were but Neville felt sure that was only out of concern for him. It was during a session with her toys that the journey for from wife to slut wife began. Neville was using an inflatable dildo and her pussy was nicely stretched and very wet. She worked the Magic Wand over her clit and was experiencing multiple orgasms. He pushed the engorged dildo in deep then brought it almost all the way out before ramming it down again in rapid thrusts. Gwen whimpered, her head jerked from side to side and she screamed as a powerful climax surged through her. He chose that moment to say, "You wish this was a real cock, a real man fucking you, don't you? A big hard cock you could suck and feel deep in your pussy, thrusting in and out, in and out don't you . . . don't you?"

"Yes, oohh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she cried through the throws of her orgasm. He lay beside her and held her close as her panting lessened. "It's settled,' he said, "I'm finding a man for you." She said nothing but held on to him tighter.

"I don't think I could just have sex with another man," Gwen said to Neville a few days later.

"What if you were seduced over a period of time, got to know him first or someone you already know? Neville suggested.

"Yes, that might work. I would feel less like a whore."

"If you are a whore, you are the sexiest, most beautiful whore I've ever seen. I want you to be sexually happy, I know how much you like it and want it and I don't mind you being with another man."

Neville suggested Colin; he was a long-time friend whose wife had died several years before and Neville thought he would be a good choice. They visited each other several times a year and usually went out for lunch. Gwen liked the idea of someone she knew well rather than a stranger and Neville called him and arranged to meet for lunch.

The pub wasn't overly busy and the two friends found a quiet booth. They chatted and ate lunch and after their second pint arrived Neville broached the subject that had occupied his mind the entire time. "I have an unusual proposal to put to you," he began and went on to tell Colin of his problem. "I want you to seduce Gwen, over a period of time, until she is comfortable having sex with you. She knows about it but you will need to take it slow and gauge her response so she gains confidence. I suggest you start by caressing her while she is fully dressed, maybe kiss and gradually get to the point where you fuck her for me . . . and her. She needs it bad and you won't be sorry, she is a tremendous piece of ass, however anal sex is not an option so don't try. I'm not sure how long it will take but if you are patient the rewards will be very pleasurable for you."

Colin looked stunned but gradually grasped what was being asked of him. "I find it hard to believe that you are asking me this. I've always liked Gwen and I'll admit to lusting after her, any man would, but I never thought that it would happen. Of course, I'll do it . . . when do we start?"

Neville picked up his cell, "Hi, it's me . . . yes, Colin has agreed . . . I know you're horny, we are coming home now, be there in fifteen minutes." They finished their pints and left the pub.

Gwen put the phone down and nervously rubbed her hands along the outside of her thighs. She had known Colin for many years but nothing even remotely sexual had passed between them, now her husband was bringing him home to begin something that would lead to god knows where. She went to the bathroom and checked herself in the full-length mirror. She was still a fine looking woman and her ass still filled out her jeans nicely. She turned sideways and pulled her loose top tight against her breasts then, with a rush of sudden excitement, pulled it over her head and removed her bra. She lightly caressed her tits and pinched the large, already erect nipples. Her jeans came off next and she went to her dresser drawer and changed her panties for a tiny thong. She put her jeans and top back on and stood, a little out of breath and nervous, in front of the mirror. "Colin will like them," she murmured to herself as she looked at her nipples thrusting against the thin material of her top.

Neville had told her that Colin had a fetish for erect nipples and she certainly had those in spades. She had often caught him staring at her breasts when her nipples were aroused. She brushed her teeth and hair and stared into the mirror again. There was a mild look of panic on her face but she was also aroused thinking about what was to happen when the guys got home.

Neville open the front door and called to his wife. She came down the hall, embraced her husband then gave Colin an embarrassed smile and hugged him also. Her nipples were very evident and she saw Colin admiring them as they parted. They walked into the family room and Gwen sat on the large sofa with her hands moving nervously over her thighs while Colin and Neville sat in chairs opposite her. "I think I know how we should begin," Neville said. "Gwen, stand up and turn around." She stood and faced away from them and Neville went over in front of her and placed both hands just above her hips. "Come over and stand behind Gwen," he asked Colin. Colin stood close and she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. Neville continued, "Put you hands just above mine, good. Now, caress her."

Colin's hands moved up Gwen's waist, over her tummy then up to her shoulders. They travelled over her neck and across her ears then made their way back done to her hips. He repeated this several times while Neville kissed his wife and fondled her tits and played with her nipples. She was very aroused and Neville knew it was time to move forward, "Do you want Colin to feel your ass?"

"Yes," she breathed and Neville looked at his friend. Colin mauled Gwen's ass as Neville continued to excite her from the front.

"Move closer, let her feel you," Neville instructed and Colin moved tight against his friend's wife. She could feel his erection on her backside and it thrilled her. Colin's hands continued their journey over her body and she began to gyrated her hips, rubbing her ass over his erection. Neville was surprised how quickly things were moving along and how aroused his wife was, he thought it would take much longer. Her breathing rate increased and she let out little noises as he mauled her tits and nipples and rubbed between her legs. He realized she needed to be fucked more than he knew. "He took hold of Colin's hands and placed them on Gwen's breasts, "Feel her tits, Colin, her nipples are rock hard, she took her bra off for you. Squeeze them . . . pull them . . . she likes it."

Colin wasted no time in doing what Neville asked. He squeezed Gwen's breasts, pinched and pulled on her nipples and kissed her neck causing her to moan softly. Neville opened more buttons on her blouse and freed her tits. Gwen writhed between the two men as they mauled, kissed, squeezed and rubbed against her. Neville knelt down, unzipped her jeans, pulled them own and she hurriedly stepped out of them. He rubbed the wetness on her thong and knew he was going to watch Colin fuck his wife today. Gwen's hand was now rubbing over Colin's erection as Neville pulled her thong down around her thighs and plunged two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and tongued her excited clit.

Gwen half turned to Colin and gasped, "Get it out, get you cock out for me." He continued to kiss her neck as he unzipped his pants. He guided Gwen's hand onto it and she sighed loudly as she felt its length and thickness. Neville knew that Colin was big, they had shared and apartment, and a girl or two, in their single days.

Neville sat on the sofa and watched Gwen and Colin as their foreplay became more animated. He could see his wife jerking Colin's cock and his friend now played with her tits with one hand as the other moved rapidly between her legs. Gwen suddenly turned and they kissed passionately. She wrapped her tongue around his and caressed his balls as his big cock bobbed up and down. He mauled her ass and slowly backed her up until her legs touched the sofa and she fell backwards onto it. Colin knelt and spread her legs wide, first he looked at her pussy which was open, wet and more than ready for him and then he looked at Neville as if wanting to receive his approval. Neville smiled and said, "Fuck her, Colin, fuck her real good," and Colin's mouth immediately smothered Gwen's pussy. Neville leaned over and kissed his wife and caressed her tits. He nibbled on her ear and whispered, "Are you ready? Do you want Colin to fuck you?

"Yes, oh yes, I want that, I want him now," she panted.

"Suck his cock first; I want to see you suck him."

Gwen sat up and told Colin to stand. His very erect, uncut cock throbbed as Gwen took hold of it and slowly pulled back the foreskin all the way. His big knob was engorged and purple in colour and after she jerked it several times she took him into her mouth. He held her hands and placed them on his hips and began to move in and out of her mouth, going a little deeper with each thrust. Neville's head was beside his wife's and he watched her suck his friend's big erection. "Oh, that's it, baby, suck it, suck Colin's cock. Lick it; let me see your tongue lick his knob. Yeah, that's it; stick your tongue in the tip. Do you want to be my slut wife and Colin's slut cunt?"

Gwen took Colin's cock away from her mouth but kept stroking it, she turned to her husband and blurted in a rush, "Yes, oh yes, you make me so horny when you talk like that. I want to be a slut wife and Colin's slut whore. I want him to fuck me now and whenever he wants. Tell him to fuck me. Tell him I want to be fucked now." She turned back and looked up at Colin. He held her head and rammed his cock down her throat.

"You heard her, Colin, fuck my slut wife, she's your whore and she needs to be fucked, so fuck her."

Colin's cock was dripping with saliva when he took it out of Gwen's mouth. He pushed her back into the sofa and lifted her legs, she looked up at him and with a voice that trembled with excitement begged, "Fuck me Colin, please, fuck me."

He lowered himself over her and murmured, "This is so damn horny," and slid easily into her gaping and eager pussy and began a steady thrusting and after only a few strokes Gwen experienced her first orgasm. Colin didn't last overly long, like Gwen he hadn't had sex in a while and this first-time situation was far too stimulating for both of them. Gwen had several orgasms before Colin unleashed a huge amount of sperm into her pussy that overflowed onto the leather sofa.

It had been a completely rewarding and exciting experience for all three of them and over coffee afterwards they agreed that Colin should come over once a week or more often if the urge took him or Gwen. The urge often overtook both of them and Colin visited twice most weeks and sometimes three times. They were getting to know one another sexually and their time together engaged in sex grew longer. They had sex all over the house, in the shower, bathtub and even outside in the garden, pool, hot tub and both cars in the garage.

Gwen always dressed in erotic outfits or lingerie and they experimented with light bondage, spanking and role play. Colin would stay occasionally from Friday night until Monday morning and had sex frequently throughout the day and evening. Colin would sleep in the guest bedroom during the night and Gwen began by visiting him there in the early hours. Neville suggested that she spend the entire night with him and would wake occasionally to hear his wife moaning as Colin fucked her. When they were together they couldn't refrain from some kind of sexual activity for more than an hour, usually initiated by Gwen. It didn't bother Neville, his wife was very happy now she was having plenty of sex and he had no fears that her relationship with Colin would damage their marriage.

It was pure coincidence, or Fate, as Gwen preferred to think of it, that Mike and Crystal invited them to dinner one Saturday evening. It was not unusual; they had all been friends for years and got together socially regularly. Mike and Crystal knew nothing of Neville's problem or the nature of Colin's relationship with Gwen.

After receiving the invitation Neville began to think of the possibilities. Gwen had always been attracted to Mike and said if they ever were to swing she would like to do it with Mike and Crystal. Now that she was being regularly taken care of by Colin, would she be less or more inclined to fuck Mike? It was a provocative question that Neville thought worthy of finding out and he asked Gwen to wear something sexy for their dinner date and added, "Let's have a bit of fun with Mike and Crystal. If you show up looking really sexy I'm sure they'll bring up the topic of swinging again, Mike has always wanted to fuck you and you do like him, don't you? Who knows, you might be so horny you'll accept his offer."

"Yes, you know I've always been attracted to Mike but Colin is quite enough for me to be going on with, thank you and I'll have a think about what to wear," she replied light heartedly.

Neville hoped he had planted a seed in his wife's mind that over the next 5 days would germinate into a flower of sexual desire for Mike on Saturday. The advantage was that Colin was out of town visiting his son and not expected back until late on Saturday afternoon. Gwen had last had sex with him six days ago and Neville reckoned that she would only become hornier as the days went by. He couldn't shake the very erotic image of his wife with Mike and perhaps Crystal taking an active part in an after dinner threesome.

Gwen came downstairs and looked wonderfully erotic in her short, tight, black skirt with, stockings and heels. She wore no bra beneath her sliver, satin blouse and her large tits bounced erotically when she walked and her nipples were erect, hard and trying to force their way through her top. She left an extra two buttons undone to reveal a healthy amount of cleavage. "I've decided to go along with your little plan, besides; I always find Mike and Crystal's swinging experiences a turn-on. It'll have to do until Colin comes over on Sunday."

"You look incredibly sexy; don't be surprised if Mike doesn't have you right on the dinner table."

"You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?"

"I certainly would, you would be the ideal dessert."

"Well don't get your hopes up, this is just to induce him to talk about sex," she said as she turned and flicked up her skirt to expose her lovely behind with the thin string of her thong hidden in between her cheeks.

They were surprised to see Colin's car in the drive and when Mike opened the door and Gwen asked immediately about him, trying hard to sound casual and not as horny as she felt.

"Oh, I met him in the supermarket this afternoon. He's been visiting his son got back earlier than expected and was picking up a few supplies. I invited him over. At first he said no and then I told him you guys were coming and he changed his mind."

Gwen glanced at Neville as Mike turned to let them through the door and flashed a smile. Colin was in the living room chatting with Crystal and smiled broadly when Gwen and Neville entered the room and stood to greet them. He embraced Neville and hugged Gwen that sent shivers down her spine, she wanted him NOW.

Dinner went well and Mike had a hard time keeping his eyes off Gwen. Colin was sitting next to her and they had exchanged subtle gropes under the table as they ate and chatted. Gwen was wet and Colin hard but they managed to keep things together and remain discreet. They had Peach Melba for dessert not Gwen and adjourned to the living room for coffee and liquor.

"My Gwen, I must say you look very fetching tonight, is it a special occasion?" Mike asked.

"No, I just felt like dressing a little sexy."

"Crystal only dresses like that when we go swinging. Let me tell you about out latest adventure . . ." and he went on to explain their evening with a black couple and two black men.

Gwen tried hard not to squirm in her chair but the story did make her very horny. She picture Crystal with three black men and Mike with a black woman and almost had an orgasm. She had a secret fascination with black men and Crystal had told her in great detail how good they were. She could see the bulges in the pants of Mike and Colin and it was hard to keep still or deal with the itch in her pussy.

Neville was enjoying watching his wife trying to hide just how horny she was and could also see that Crystal had picked up on it. She went into detail about how big the black men's cocks were and how good they felt inside her. Neville knew that now was the time to strike and he looked at Colin and said in a monotone voice, "Colin, can I ask you a question?"

12