From Wimp To Pimp

Story Info
He summons a devil and forever changes his life.
57.5k words
4.78
68k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional tale of a man who once had a 'perfect' love and a 'perfect' band. After betrayal from both, he decides to summon the devil while in a stupidly drunken state. He gets an unexpected turn for the better both in career and in love.

***

Prologue

"Babe please, can't we please talk about this?!"

"Sorry, but I just can't see myself being with you anymore."

Kael continued to beg his fiancé not to leave. It was all futile as Jane walked away with her boss, George. All of his hopes and dreams were shattered as Jane took those steps outside the door. No matter how much he begged, Jane ignored his pleas. As he looked to the house next door, he could see his neighbor Tara watching what was happening. She had concern on her face. He would need to find a way to assure Tara everything was okay. However, that was the least of his worries.

In the end, Jane picked up the last of her bags and Kael stood there at the door, still in disbelief. There was nothing left for him to do but watch her ride away in George's car and face that heartache head on. Even after they were long gone Kael stood there at the front door of his house. There was nothing on his mind except possible scenarios on how he could have prevented this. What could he do to get her back?

"Kael?"

Tara had walked over and was now standing a few feet away from Kael. She was a very sweet girl that moved in next door not too long after he got this place for him and Jane. He really hit it off with her, but Jane became very jealous and forbade him from talking to her too much.

"I'm, I'm fine. She'll be back. You'll see."

"Kael, please, you can talk to me."

"No please, I need to be alone right now."

Tara continued her attempts to persuade Kael to let her come in and talk, but he kept refusing. Sensing she would get nowhere at this rate, she let him know that she was here if he needed anything. He thanked her and quickly went back into the house. Kael enjoyed Tara's company, but it was because of that why there was a strain on his relationship with Jane. It was around the time when Jane's jealousy became more apparent that she stopped giving Kael sex. He had been kept sexually frustrated for a long time. Jane kept accusing Kael of wanting sex just because he hung out with Tara. Soon enough, their relationship went downhill and now she was gone. She successfully deceived him into putting all the blame on himself. He would constantly blame everything on how busy he was working to get a record deal. He was an excellent guitarist, but just yesterday his band found 'someone better' as they put it. That was the last straw for Jane, or at least that was what he suspected. Talk about double betrayal. Now that both his love life and career were going downhill, life did not seem to be worth living.

Yes, Kael really was a sad case. Now that he lost his band and fiancé he truly had no one. His parents died when he and his sister were very young. His younger sister, Jessica, died in a car accident a couple of months before he met Jane. It was then that he realized it was her third year death anniversary. This whole thing with Jane made him forget to visit her grave today. Before she died, he got into a fight with her and never got the chance to apologize. Because of this, he would visit her at least once a year and Kael was not one to visit graves. For Jessica, however, she was the only exception.

What made this situation even sadder was the fact that Kael, even now, still blamed himself. It was sad to see this. A man who was too naïve to see just how much of a deceptive woman his fiancé was. He believed that while he worked himself to the bone, Jane was left frustrated by herself. However, this was far from the truth. His naïve nature reinforced his inability to realize this. True, it was pathetic. It may seem pathetic that he did not see this sooner, but love really was blinding. He would never realize just how deceptive Jane was...if not for the next event that would change his life forever.

Chapter I: One Wish

Kael walked into the living room to be greeted by the love of his life. She was the perfect rebound who was always there for him...Lisa, his black B.C. Rich Warlock. This guitar was a beautiful work of art. It was easy to see it was made with much time and care. She pulled Kael out of impossible situations, both in relationships and career troubles. He had performed many concerts with her; however, he was not too sure if she could pull him out ofthis impossible situation. Jane was special. She had captured his heart. He had never felt such attachment to one woman. It was hard for him. This heartache he felt was the strongest. It was even worse than his first relationship of five years. Kael held his guitar while admiring her beauty in sadness.

"Well Lisa, at least I still got you."

Plugging Lisa in, Kael turned up the volume and began to shred. He took out his anger and frustration on Lisa's strings and fretboard. He started off with some power chords and palm muting. Some alternate picking and harmonics were quickly added. Kael's fingers moved swiftly; he did not want to stop and think about where his life was going. He was so close to making a record deal. He contacted the contractor, but his bandmates had been jamming with someone else this whole time behind his back. His career was about to take off, but his bandmates fucked up everything. Jane leaving was beyond adding insult to his injury. Now, nothing mattered. Everything Kael worked for seemed to be pointless. Playing Lisa was making the depression a bit more bearable. However, as Kael started to feel a little bit better, the power went out. It was pitch black and Lisa could be heard no more.

"Err God-fucking-dammit!"

Kael stood there with Lisa strapped to him. Jane paid the power bill. How was this possible? Unless...she didn't pay for it. No, she would not do this to him. Would she? She betrayed him and left him for another man. Maybe. In any case, Kael stood there in place, unsure of what to do now. Just when his depression was beginning to lessen this had to happen. He decided to feel around for his couch to put Lisa down. He did not want to risk bumping her into anything. As he set her down gently, he sat next to her. While sitting down, he thought about his next move. This record deal was not guaranteed, but it was highly likely. Despite this, he sighed,

"Oh what's the use? I don't have a band to sign the contract with me and I don't have Jane by my side...A drink would sound nice right about now."

Kael walked over to his kitchen in search of some booze. It was also where the matches were kept. He felt around inside the cabinet to find the matches. Remembering the candles were left of the fridge, Kael walked over to it. He lit the match and saw the candles. He lit one and the kitchen became more visible. He opened his fridge to be greeted with darkness, a reminder of the power outage. He could make out an aluminum can inside. He pulled it out without looking and opened it.

PSSS. CLICK.

As Kael took a sip, he realized—

"Shit, that's the soda." Kael opened the fridge for the second time. Every can he pulled out was a soda can. He then remembered something. "Fuck. That's right. I finished the beer last week. Why don't I just drink some of the vodka in the freezer?"

Kael closed the bottom portion of his fridge and opened the top. It was nice to feel the cold air hit his face. As he felt around, he touched the cold glass bottle. 'Gotcha!' he mentally exclaimed. He pulled it out and shook. The content inside was not frozen. It was the vodka. No need for a shot glass. Tonight was a night to get wasted. There was no other means of feeling better. Maybe he'll return to Lisa after he drank about twelve shots worth of vodka. Kael sung one of his favorite drinking songs as he twisted off the cap.

"To walk through the world by one's self, you can't be protected. Your trust is in whiskey and weed and Black Sabbath, it's Goddamn Electric!" He put the bottle to his mouth and drank as much as he could before pulling away. It was quite a large amount to drink for vodka. "Woo! Fuck yeah!"

Kael yelled this in a cheerful mood but it was sadly fake. He was far from cheerful, but he kept this façade of happiness as if someone else was with him in the kitchen. He found it pathetic. Perhaps, on a subconscious level, it was his way of reassuring himself he was okay. That life was not over even though Jane left. He continued to drink more. Eventually, he put the bottle down on the counter and picked up the candle. He stumbled to the living room where he left Lisa. He was unsure of how much he had, but it did not matter. All that mattered was he felt great now. He looked to Lisa as he said,

"Hey baby, you missed me?"

Kael grabbed his guitar and picked her up. There was not much to do but play guitar and drink. He was already drunk and not all of the alcohol was kicking in yet. The only option he had was stay home and play guitar, not unless he wanted to drive drunk. He was smarter than that. Kael spent some time jamming Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, and many more of his favorite bands along with some original compositions he made. As he stared at the candle lighting the room, he got a drunken idea.

"I'm gonna fucking summon Satan himself! The ultimate cowboy from hell! No, he's the goddamn sheriff!"

Kael got off the couch and stumbled towards the kitchen. He lit four more candles and got the ketchup from the fridge. He hurried back to the living room too drunk to see how idiotic he was acting. He began to squirt ketchup on his floor to form a pentagram. He put the five candles at each point of the star. He picked Lisa back up and pretended he was at a concert.

"You wanna hear some fucking metal?!"

Imaginary cheers.

"Alright then!"

Kael started to play some of his original compositions and head banged as he did so. He soloed as fast as he could. He was so drunk he yelled,

"Fuck yeah! My hands are on fire!"

Suddenly, the whole living room started to shake. It was like a 9.5 earthquake was hitting the building. Kael stopped and looked around to see all this. Then, a black hole formed inside the circle where the star once was. Red light began to glow from the black hole. A figure emerged with two wings wrapped around it. The wings appeared to be that of a bat's. A tail stuck out from the bottom. The hole closed and the wings opened. It was a beautiful woman with devil wings and a pointed tail. Her horns were small, but not discrete. Her hair was black and her makeup was gothic. Her breasts were obviously D's. The sexy red corset with black laces she was wearing made her breast size more apparent. The sexy black leather pants around her legs hugged nicely. The black high heel boots below completed everything. This woman was far beyond hot, she was perfect. She greeted Kael,

"Hello Kael."

Kael's eyes widened. Was there really a hot devil chick in his living room that knew his name? As he put Lisa down and unplugged her, he could only say one thing.

"Wow...this is some good vodka."

"Kael, I'm very much real and I've come to make you a—Hey! Where are you going?!"

Kael walked away from the sexy devil to check the vodka he drank. He was too inebriated to comprehend how unnatural this all was. When he checked to see the vodka, he saw it was just regular Gray Goose. Odd, he had this drink before on several occasions just on its own or mixed with something.

"Kael." He turned around to see the devil woman with a red glow. She smiled at him again and continued. "I've come to make a deal with you. I can give you all the fame and fortune you desire. In exchange—"

"Alright, where's the hidden cameras? I know this is a prank."

Kael's slurring voice made it obvious he was drunk. The devil just smiled and responded,

"I assure you Kael, this is no prank. I'm very much real."

"Yeah sure, as real as your tits."

"Hey! These are one hundred percent re—we're getting off topic."

"Either way, I gotta say, you are smoking baby."

"Damn it, would you just fucking listen to me already?!"

"...can I touch them?"

"Shut up!"

The sexy devil closed her eyes and took a deep breath to relax herself. It was a long night. This was the last client she had for the day and she did not want to end today with a 'fuck up' as these humans called it. She opened her eyes after she exhaled and restarted.

"My name is Shayano. My people are another race from another world. The closest thing to match us is what you humans call devils or demons. Our world has been given many names: Hell, Underworld, Netherworld, take your pick. You are one of few who possess impressive skills on your guitar. Play for our Dark Lord, promote him, and you shall be given money beyond your wildest dreams."

"Uh, so your name is Stay-on-no?"

"Shayano."

"Say-a-no. Say-you-know."

Shayano continued to correct her client until she just gave up. This man was irritating her. He was drunk so she decided to go along with it. It would be an easy in and out job for her. The moron could barely pronounce her name.

"Mayano."

"There isn't even a fucking M you—whatever, look, would you like to make a deal?"

"Eh, nah, I already got this record deal that's almost a guarantee."

Shayano's eyes widened. Perhaps this man was not as easy to convince as she thought he was. If fame and fortune was not what he wanted, then she could use another tactic. As he turned away from her to get some more vodka, she rubbed at her breasts as she asked seductively,

"Maybe there'ssomething else you'd like?"

Kael turned to see Shayano rubbing her perfect breasts. The hunger in his eyes was obvious. She smiled knowing she had him. However, she still needed to lay down some rules if her client wanted something other than fame and fortune.

"It can be anything you desire. There are only three rules for wishes. No wishes dealing with the worlds you refer to as Heaven and Hell, no wishing for more wishes, and no making me your slave."

"I want you sexy devil girl."

"Sorry, but you can't have me."

The whole slave thing was a fib of hers. She just did not want to sleep with clients. Her co-workers, other devils, have slept with clients to get the job done, but that was not her style plain and simple. The drunken idiot kept repeating himself. He said he wanted her big boobs, that he needed to be suffocated by them.

"Please, you can have all the women in the world, just not me."

"Uh n-no. I want you sexy lady."

"I swear to Lucifer if you don't pick—"

"I wish for you to be my loyal girlfriend!" Kael drunkenly blurted.

Shayano knew this man would not stop. She was losing her patience and was very close to ending his life. The only thing stopping her from doing so was a bad report on her part. She was a professional and killing a client because heirritated her was far from professional. Kael continued to repeat that he wanted her to be his 'loyal' girlfriend, whatever that was. He promised to take care of her and make babies. He went on about showing his fiancé Jane that she missed out. It then hit Shayano. She thought in her head,

'I know! I'll just grant his wish. Girlfriend, ha! Just break up with him after. I don't even have to sleep with him. Hehe, Shayano you are a genius!'

"So, is this your true desire?"

"Yes! Yes! I want you to be my loyal girlfriend!"

"Okay, very well then." Shayano held out her open hand and flames appeared. Flames lit up in her hand and a scroll emerged. "Just sign this and we're finished. You can have mebaby."

Kael saw small words on the scroll, but was too drunk to read it or care. Shayano gently took his hand and poked his finger with a feather. A small red dot started to form. She used the spot of blood as ink. She smiled deviously as she said,

"Okay, sign away."

Kael tried to steady his hand so he could sign the paper. By some miracle, he signed his name successfully without any trouble. The scroll lit up and disappeared. Shayano let out her evil laugh as this happened. It was time to take this loser's soul. She was ready to hold out her hand to absorb his essence. However, her hand did not move after she pointed it to him.

"What the—why won't my hand move? Come on you."

Shayano's hand did not obey. Suddenly, the idea of taking Kael's soul made her feel very uneasy. The thought of him leaving this world and never seeing him again made her feel very scared.

"So are you my girlfriend now?"

Shayano began to tense up. She felt this sudden urge to shy away. Her timid expression looked very cute to Kael. As he walked to her she became more anxious. He was just two feet away and she held out her hand with her palm facing his direction.

"Now it's time for your end of the bargain!"

Although her hand was out there in the open, nothing happened. Her other hand quickly grabbed the one she held out. It was strange. It was not like her hand had a mind of its own. It all felt like it was under her own will. She felt a pain in her chest knowing she almost killed the man before her. Her boyfriend, the man she loved. Shayano was now Kael'sloyal girlfriend. She did not want him dead nor did she want to end the relationship. She just wanted to be with him. It was all due to the contract he signed. There was no way out of this. She then realized she overlooked the implication of the word 'loyal.' Her final thought was 'Oh shit...he found a loophole.'

Chapter II: Drunken Lust

"Damn you're so hot."

Shayano giggled at Kael's drunken comment. She felt like an average woman being hit on by a hot actor or model. How was she going to get out of this? This truly was a 'fuck up' and any notion of ending this made her uneasy. She was actually enjoying his drunken flirtatious words. What scared her the most was the fact that her feelings and actions were all of her own will. It was not as if someone was controlling her. It was all emotional inclination making her do this.

'I can't waste time here. I need to report back and then make more deals tomorrow.' She thought.

Kael began to caress Shayano gently and sniff her hair. It made her feel very tingly below the belt. She blushed and her legs got weak.

"Oh fuck Hell and fuck work! Come here and kiss me!"

Shayano grabbed Kael by the head and stuck her tongue in his mouth. He kissed back quickly and lifted her by her ass. She wrapped her legs around him and put his face to her cleavage. Her wings retracted and shrunk as to not get in the way. He kissed between her luscious breasts as she panted heat into his ear. Being further aroused by this, he looked around for something to place her on so he could unzip his pants.

"Oh Kael, honey, I need your cock inside me!"

Kael quickly put Shayano on the dining table. As he let go of her to undo his pants she kissed his chest. His pants, underwear, and belt hit the floor and he readied his cock. He looked to Shayano and remembered she was still clothed. She snapped her fingers and her clothes dissipated into small flames. In a mere second Shayano's body was exposed to him. She put her feet in the air and said,

"Fuck the shit outta me baby!"

Kael, too drunk to aim correctly, pressed his cock at Shayano's clitoris. He began to move back and forth thinking he was inside. She dug her nails into his shoulders, enjoying the clitoral stimulation. Her moans served to feed Kael's enthusiastic rubbing. After some rubbing, she finally begged,

"Oh Kael, honey, please stop teasing me!"

Kael looked to discover he was not having sex. He aimed his cock again to Shayano's entrance. She grabbed his hips to aid him in his second attempt. He thrusted forward to find success. The warmth of her pussy and the charming smile on her face caused him to almost cum prematurely. He tensed up hoping he would not cum upon entry. She sat up to kiss him while still keeping him inside. He thought about non-erotic thoughts and it helped him to not ejaculate too early. She gave him a desperate look of affection.