Frontier Bondage Justice Ch. 05

Story Info
Sometimes you have to Hurt the one you Love.
736 words
4.28
17.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Chapter 5: Sometimes you have to Hurt the one you love

What you missed Bonnie killed Marie and rescued Senta who than insisted on a hard domination session to prove herself

Bonnie pulled the nipple chains dragging Senta through the dungeon. "Are you going to cry again?"

Senta didn't answer

Bonnie slapped her in the face, "Have you forgotten to speak?" she demanded.

"No"

"No what!"

"No Mistress"

Bonnie grabbed her wrists and attached it to the cross bar, "I've been far to lenient with you" Picking up a flogger she began whipping her.

"Thank you mistress."

"I don't want to hear your whining voice!" she grabbed the nipple chain end putting the chain in Senta's mouth. "Keep it in or your punishment will be worse."

Bonnie continued whipping her lover for several minutes hating herself inside.

"You can release the chain now"

The Latina let is slip from her mouth.

"Do you know why you deserve to be punished anyway?"

"No Mistress Bonnie"

"Of course you don't you stupid cow! You allowed Marie to get loose."

"I know."

"You know nothing!" Bonnie snapped. Just because I get off subbing with you, doesn't mean I enjoyed being abused by her."

"I'm sorry"

"Not yet" Bonnie replied stuffing a ball gag in her mouth. "But you will."

Bonnie than tied Senta legs together and ran the other end through the pulley. Slowly she lifted Senta in the air." There now I can tenderize you. Because like my cattle you are just a piece of meat right now."

The whipping went on several more minutes as Senta had several stripes adorning her muscular body. "That enough for now. "I'll let your experience the pain in solitude for a while." Bonnie went upstairs.

Unknown to Senta , Bonnie went into her room and cried for several minutes because of what she was doing. She loved the dominance and submission game but not the sadism of pure pain that she was giving the woman she loved.

Later Bonnie had her Cruel Mask back on. She retied Senta to the floor. Picking up a few pad she attached them to her ample breasts. "Lets try some new pain. : Turning on the generator.

"Senta screamed.

"Weakling!" Bonnie turned it back on.

"Fuck you!

"Don't you wish slut, you are no longer deserve the honor", turning the switch on again.

Senta finally passed out.

Bonnie quickly untied her and put her on the bed.

When Senta work up, Bonnie addressed her. 'You passed the pain test.

Senta nodded.

"Now let see if you can pass the sex test. Lick my pussy slut!

Senta went to work.

"That's it make me cum."

Bonnie exploded all over Senta face. "Now I am going to fuck your worthless ass!

Bonnie put on a large strapon and tied Senta wrists to the post

"Say you want it."

"Mistress Bonnie please make love to me."

"Not love" the blond mocked. "sex!"

There was no passion there and Bonnie was once again disgusted with herself. She had to do one thing that would determine their future.

"You have passed the sex test." Bonne took off the strapon and examined Senta. "But I have decided you are only worthy to be my fuck slut. No more doming to you aren't my equal."

Senta turned red" You bitch!" She threw a punch hitting Bonnie in the jaw. "Not your equal!" Jumping on the blond., Twisting her left arm behind her back. "I'll show you worthy!" She started spanking her employer.

Bonnie started laughing.

"What so funny?" A confused Senta demanded.

Bonnie smiled "I was wondering what I had to do to bring you back."

"Oh Bonnie" Senta kissed her lover passionately.

Bonnie returned the kiss, "I'd love to stay in bed with you for the week, but we have to take care of the slavers."

Senta stood up "Do you have a plan?"

"Get dressed, then meet me outside."

When Senta got outside, she saw Marie's corpse.

"Help me put it in the cat suit" Bonnie instructed.

Senta smiled "Bait."

The helicopter landed and two man approached Marie's body.

"Marie!" one called

"Where is she?" ripping off the hood.

"Shit! The other exclaimed, lets get out of here!"

"Too late" a voice announced.

The men turned and received a bullet in the head.

"Now!" Bonnie said to her lover," We can go to bed, for the rest of the week."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers