Frontline Reporting

Story Info
Michelle gets a lesson in humility.
1.8k words
4.09
108.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyBux
BustyBux
36 Followers

Michelle looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at what she saw. Her stunning looks had served her well over the past 18 months and she had secured a job as a journalist working for a local London newspaper.

She knew that men were putty in her hands but they never got anything from her, it was look but fuck off, she wouldn't give it away to any old jerk. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy sex, she'd had a few men in her 24 years she just hadn't found many men who she thought deserved her.

Today was a big day she had gotten a great idea about doing a story on sex workers in clubs and was on her way to meet a contact she'd made who worked in one of these places in central London.

She had promised to show her all the workings of the place for £50. The idea of sweaty men mindlessly fucking whores filled her with disgust but hey it was a good story.

At 10.00am they met in a little café just around the corner and the contact, called Karen, explained that to get her in she'd told the boss that she was showing a friend around who might consider working there. She had made her promise that in the story there would be no mention of the Starlight Review Bar!

As they walked in it was Michelle's very worse thoughts about this sort of place, dark, seedy and depressing. They walked down a hallway and through a room with a bar inhabited by 14 or 15 guys having a drink. Michelle caught the eye of a tall black guy in his mid thirties who smiled at her in a knowing way. She shuddered at the thought of letting someone like that anywhere near her.

Karen led her through a door marked staff only and down another corridor and finally doubling back around a corner into a room. It was like nothing Michelle had ever seen or imagined before. There was a padded bench that curved upwards and reminded her a little of a bike Karen explained that girls sat on it with their bare arse pushed back through a 12" square opening.

"Guys pay upstairs and come down into that room", she pointed through the 12" opening and girls sit here and let the guys fuck them.

Karen explained a few more of the working of the room and the system and with each passing moment Michelle felt more and more like she needed a shower and was definitely beginning to regret the idea of ever coming to this disgusting place.

Suddenly Karen's mobile hummed into life and she became a little nervous as she spoke to the man on the other end. "OK Jed I'll be right there..." "Look I've got to go... client asking for me. Why don't you stay here, the room isn't being used and I'll be back in about 30 mins. I don't think it's a good idea for you to wonder around on your own." She smiled and shot out of the room.

Michelle felt alone and quite scared. After a couple of moments she figured she might as well get a couple of shots on her phone and started snapping away. For some reason, later she just couldn't figure it out, she just got the urge to sit on the curved bench.

She swung a leg over it and gently pushed her backside through the opening. It felt odd but getting a little more confident she pulled her skirt up and giggled at the thought of how great her thronged arse must look poking through the gap.

At first she completely dismissed what she had just felt, a hand pulling her thong to one side? No way it just didn't compute. Then her mind froze as unmistakably she now felt the flat palm of a hand slide up between the cheeks of her arse and a finger roughly pushing deep into her. At first it was just her mind that was frozen but now as the utter weirdness and terror of what was happening dawned on her, her whole body locked ridged.

The fact that getting off this bench would take 5 seconds even if nothing was happening to her didn't help.

Over the next few moments the finger which had slipped in and out 4 or 5 times was replaced by two fingers and a hard, sharp and fast frigging motion. Then nothing...

Did that just happen? Even though it was completely real it was at the same time unbelievable. Now as a few seconds ticked past the thought of moving scared her. Just keep still, wait for 5 or 10 minutes then get off this ridiculous bench and run!

As her breath started to come back a new horror filled her mind. She felt two hands one on each arse cheek pull them apart and the bulbous head of an erect cock parted her sweet little pussy lips and rammed up her.

The effect of this on Michelle was like nothing she had ever experienced. This cock wasn't normal, it was enormous. It just kept sliding in spreading her wider and wider. As she thought her poor little twat was going to explode it retreated and pulled out.

As it slid out the relief was amazing and for some reason her mind told her that was going to be it... but it wasn't.

She'd only taken 8 inches of Dave's cock. He couldn't believe his luck. He'd known in an instant that this juicy little arse sticking through the hole belonged to the posh tart he'd smiled at in the bar 15 minutes before. He'd smiled at her but the look he'd gotten back was pure distain and now he was going to grudge fuck this bitch till she begged for mercy, which he didn't intend to give her.

The 8 inches she'd just taken was 2 more than she'd ever had before and in a split second the 8 was rammed back up her with another 2 then out and this time she nearly passed out as the full 13" slammed home.

Her legs had gone, her mind had filled with terror and surprise and there was no way she was going to be able to climb off of this bench with this massive penis rammed inside her.

Rammed was the right expression this giant cock was mercilessly yanked out of her and each time pushed up her cunt so hard the sensation made her arch her head back and moan, not in pleasure but in horror and terror.

She knew she'd just have to take it until he was finished. As the rationality of that thought worked its way into her head and she began to accept her fate another new horror filled her mind. She had wondered why with her body laying on the upward curving bench her face was so close to the opposite wall, only a couple of inches away in fact.

She'd just thought it must be a small room but as a panel directly in front of her face slid open and 7" of nearly fully erect cock poked through she realized why Karen had asked her if she knew what a spit roast was?

Her head pulled back just in time to prevent the cock making any contact but she knew that her options were limited. If she made a fuss this punter would complain and discovering that they'd had a journalist effectively raped in their club would put her life at risk.

The tears started to flow as she opened her mouth and lowered her head over the cock. As she did she felt it twitch and harden to its full potential. She hardly had to move her head up and down as the intense fucking her cunt was getting forced the cock deeper down her throat with every violent penetration.

Suddenly the cock that had spread her tight little cunt so wide was pulled fully out and for a brief moment there was relief that this ordeal might soon be over but the moment was truly brief.

If someone had of explained this scenario to her and asked just how it could be worse she would have thought forever and not come up with what happened next.

The massive cock was suddenly fully every last inch rammed back inside her harder than ever before... all the way up her very tight and completely virginal arse hole.

The shock made the tears flow down her face and her mouth curled and as she started to cry the guy to her front slid his hands in the open panel and grabbed each side of her head and started to buck fuck her throat.

This was so intense she hardly noticed the cock leave her arse but she did feel the sudden splash of hot spunk hit her pussy and the cheeks of her backside and then unbelievably after 2 or 3 squirts she felt it ram back inside her bum and she knew with each jerk that it was pumping her full of hot white spunk and as she filled up she felt the effect of the extra lubrication as it slid in and out.

Then with a final jerk it was out and was replaced by the hand and fingers slipping in and out obviously pleased at how wet her cunt and bum now were. As the hand left her pussy yet another new thought crowded its way in, as the cock in her mouth was rammed into her mouth faster and harder she knew what was about to happen.

She'd never deepthroated a guy before let alone had one shoot in her throat! It was close, she cried she choked and now with a last push the first heavy load filled her mouth then a second.

It was thick, sticky and heavy and had a slightly peppery taste, for some reason as the fourth load splashed over her tongue she swallowed feeling a massive mouthful slide down her throat made her wrench but it wasn't over 3 more squirts filled her mouth and again she swallowed. The cock was withdrawn and that was surely it...

what Michelle didn't know however was that this was a group of 10 guys that had booked to bukkake a girl and within a second of the first cock leaving a second that was being madly wanked was pushed in front of her face and within 2 seconds was covering her face and hair with spurt after spurt of cum.

Over the next 3 hours Michelle was fucked from behind in both holes by at least another 15 guys and swallowed or had her face covered by another 17 loads of cum.

In the end she just kind of lay there accepting cock after cock ramming her cunt and arse she'd had so many loads fill her unprotected twat, from god only knew how many diseased cocks.

Finally it was over as she lifted herself off of the bench she felt a massive pool of spunk that had collected under her twat she just sat back down in it and cried slumped over the bench arse hanging out the hole leaking cum and her own juices after her own countless orgasms.

BustyBux
BustyBux
36 Followers