Frozen Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna wants the gates to be opened.
1.3k words
3.45
22.2k
13
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I haven't seen many frozen stories on here so I thought I would give it a go and see how it went. This first chapter isn't very long, as it is more of a test run, but if people react positively to it ill make sure to make chapter 2 longer and more sex-oriented.*

*

It had been months since Anna had knocked on Elsa's door once again asking her to let her be a part of her life, and once again, their was no answer. Elsa was going to become Queen in a few months, but Anna was going insane with the stress of her losing her parents, and just being locked up in the castle with no one to talk to or play with.

Anna knew she had to do something to get out even if it was for a day, but she knew Elsa was going to be of no use, so she decided to take matters into her own hands, and go talk to the head security guard who was a real pain in the ass, but knew that was a good thing since he was just always doing his job. After all, protecting the future queen is a huge responsibility.

Anna waited until it was dark, as she didn't want anyone else except for the head guard to know what she was up to, and he was the only one in his designated area at the moment, which was in a small room not too close or too far from the front door leading its way to the gates.

Anna walked up towards him, and didn't exactly know what she was going to say, but decided she would just wing it. "Excuse me, sir?" Anna said. She could tell he considered her already a bother by his gesture of rolling his eyes knowing she was going to ask him some type of dumb question. "Umm, I know this is kind of random, and obviously against the rules, but I was hoping and wondering if maybe you could let me out of the gates for an hour or two, I need to get some fresh air please." Anna said.

The guard completely ignored her, not subjecting himself to even respond to such an absurd question. "Please, I know the rules, I get it, you have a job to do, no one is allowed in or out, but please, I'm begging you, please let me out for just a little while, I won't go far, I just can't take it in here for another minute." Anna said.

The guard once again ignored her request. Anna put her head down and began walking the other way, and as she did so the guard stared her down as he had done to both sisters many times, and decided maybe this could work out in his favor too. "Wait Anna, hold on, maybe we can indeed work something out." The guard said.

Anna turned out happily, smiling from ear to ear, ready to finally step out on the other side of the gate. "I'll tell you what, you allow me to see you naked, and maybe a little more after that, and I'll let you out of the castle as many times as you want for the next week. How does that sound?" The guard said. Anna couldn't believe what she just heard, and had no idea how to respond.

"Aww, don't look at me like that. It gets lonely in here protecting you two all the time, no social life. Think of this as a way to say thank you, and also give you the benefit of going outside of the walls and seeing the world. Don't you want to see things you never have even imagined?" The guard said persuading at his best attempts to get what he wanted.

Anna began to turn around and walk away which brought much disappointment to the guard, until she stopped in her place, which made the guard feel a little bit of hope, wishing she would come to her senses. That's exactly what happened, because she turned back around to face him and started heading back in his direction. "What exactly do I have to do?" Anna asked hesitantly.

"Haha that's more like it beautiful, I'm going to sit down in this chair right here, and you are going to slowly take off all your clothes, and then I will tell you what to do from here, but you better follow every single thing I say, or the deal is off." The guard said. He took a seat just like he said he would, and Anna walked over a few feet in front of him, and took a long look at the door thinking to herself if this was what she really wanted to do, if it was worth it to her or not.

She decided it was, and she slowly dressed down to her bra and panties, much to the guard's delight. He nodded at her as if to signal to keep going, and she removed her bra and panties and now stood there in front of the guard completely naked and hands to the side. The guard began to stroke is very hard cock through his pants. "That's it, mmm turn around baby, let me see that nice little ass I've stared at all this time." The guard said. Elsa rolled her eyes, and slowly turned around for the guard to see her nice little round ass much to the guard's delight.

"Now turn back around, and crawl over to me." The guard said. Anna got on her hands and knees, and began crawling over to the guard looking at him in his eyes with hatred over what he was making her do just so she didn't have to feel like a prisoner anymore, though now she felt like one more than ever before.

He pulled out his massive cock as she was almost all the way over, and she gasped when she saw it, as she had never seen one before. "What do you think of this huge cock little bitch?" The guard said. Anna didn't know what to say or how to respond for not just the size of his cock, but the way she was being talked to and treated.

He grabbed her hands and placed them on his cock, and began stroking it with her hands before letting go, as Anna now did the motion on her own. "Now put it in your mouth, and suck down on it real nice and good, lick the sides, and tell me you like it." The guard demanded. Anna began to lick the sides of his cock, and sucked down on it nice and slow as this was her first time having one inside of her mouth, as it went in and out of her mouth, she remembered his final request and said, "I like it so much." The guard sat back and began smiling and laughing as he watched his cock go in and out of Anna's little mouth.

He couldn't get over the shape and roundness of her little ass, as he grabbed it firmly as she continued to go down easy on his massiveness. He began to get way too excited thinking of everything going on at this moment, and realized that he was going to cum very soon, and he did just that as he came all over her perky little tits. Anna wasn't quite sure how to respond to all this, but was just happy that she was finally going to be able to get out of the castle.

The guard kept his word and allowed her to finally and secretly step out of the gate, but It wasn't going to be quite the dream that Anna had been dreaming of all along, her first night outside of the castle.