Frozen Hearts Don't Beat Pt. 09-10

Story Info
Frozen fanfiction with an emphasis on Elsanna.
2.4k words
4.71
18.9k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarl3tt3
Scarl3tt3
21 Followers

*Author's note:This is a continuation of a previous story. These are very sex heavy, so if you are looking for plot, these stories are not for you. Oh, and as for updates, I won't update until I get 20 rates or comments. Enjoy!*

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 9

As their wits slowly returned, Elsa felt awkward, seeming to come between two who were obviously good friends, if not something else entirely. She looked briefly at the two as they seemed lost, looking into each other's eyes. Elsa could think of nothing else but getting out of Flynn's apartment.

"Hey, um, I know this is sudden, but I actually have got to get going, I've got this thing today." Elsa shifted her gaze to Flynn solely, "I actually live fairly close by, so I can just walk if that's cool?"

"Oh, um, sure" Flynn replied, "don't forget your orchid. And if you need anything just call." He flashed a charming grin at her as she started collecting her clothes and retreating through the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsa neared her back yard, easily picking out the section of brick in the fence that was easily climbed. As she began her ascent, she noticed the swarm of paparazzi seemed thicker and more lively than usual. Probably due to the coronation being in two days. Elsa easily made her way back into her house and heard very frantic knocking at her front door. She creeped across the carpet, according the creaky places in the floor to look through the peephole.

"Elsa cannot be coronated! She is not the queen!", Jack shouted at the paparazzi. He started flapping some paper around as he continued; "She was adopted! She had no royal blood, and her sister is heir to the throne!"

Elsa pulled the door open, pulling Jack into her house before quickly shutting it again. "Jack, what the hell is wrong with you? What kind of lies are you telling to the press?!" She flinched as the boy brought a paper sharply in front of her face.

"I'm not lying, Elsa. It's true."

Elsa took the paper from Jack and looked over it carefully. He was right, they were adoption papers for a girl with white hair and blue eyes born on December 21st. She couldn't believe it, her parents had never told her, and never told Anna.

As Elsa thought about what that meant, she was torn, she was happy she wouldn't be queen, but she couldn't imagine Anna being happy about it. As tears started to flow freely from her cheeks, Jack started laughing. "I knew you'd cry, you dumb bitch, now you'll never get anything from your parents, Anna will get it all!" A triumphant smirk crossed his face as Elsa opened the door and pushed him out.

"Don't ever come back." She shut the door behind him, doing her best not to let the press see her cry. Elsa sank down to the floor and couldn't hold it in any longer. Her sister was nowhere to be found, and her parents lied to her all along. She bawled, because there was nothing else she could do.

~~~~~~~~~

As Anna walked in the same back door Elsa had earlier, she glimpsed the most tragic sight she could think of; Elsa, curled up on the carpet, sleeping, makeup everywhere from crying. She gently gathered Elsa up in her arms and carried her to her bed. Elsa mumbled in her sleep, but didn't wake. As Anna laid her down on her light blue bedspread, she glimpsed the paper in Elsa's hand. As she read the paper, she was shocked and horrified. This girl she'd lived with and loved her whole life wasn't her sister. Not even her blood. Now she could see clearly why Elsa had cried herself to sleep on the floor.

She placed a kiss gently on Elsa's forehead. She turned to leave the room when she heard a mumbled "I love you, Anna", that stopped her dead in her tracks. Elsa had never said that to her before. She looked at the sleeping girl, completely wide-eyed. A smile slowly crossed her face as she stared at Elsa, slowly shaking her head and turning to leave the posh room once again as Elsa's laptop caught her eye.

She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help herself. She quietly walked over and grabbed the laptop, taking it with her into her room. Upon reaching her bed, she sat and flipped open the laptop, hoping Elsa didn't have a password. The laptop chimed as it hummed to life, still on the cart of the sex toy shop Elsa had been looking in. In her cart was a strap-on and edible chocolate body paint.

Anna was extremely surprised and curious, she'd never known Elsa liked women at all, much less that she wanted to have sex with one. She opened the word files, finding nothing out of the ordinary. As Anna tried another route and opened some Photoshop files, she was baffled. There were illustrations of Anna, completely naked. Some with Elsa, some without. Anna couldn't help but find herself aroused, staring at these images of her own sister using a strap-on on her, kissing her, playing with every part of her body.

She didn't think with these pictures, that Elsa could've ever loved her as a sister. And still, the girl couldn't help the arousal she was feeling. Anna started to play with her wet pussy as she continued to flip through the illustrations on Elsa's computer, slowly dipping two fingers into herself. She easily maneuvered her fingers to caress the soft spongy tissue on the front side of her vagina, gently stroking her g-spot.

She loved the feeling of her bare, hardened nipples brushing the material of her t shirt as she slowly coaxed her body to climax. She leaned back on her bed, the images of her sister fucking her giving her enough fuel to finish.

She used her left hand to caress her nipple through the shirt as her right pummeled furiously into her vagina, the heel of her hand pressing against her clit with each thrust. Anna thrust even harder as her muscles quickly tightened around her fingers, signaling the beginning of her orgasm. She let out a low moan as she continued to caress her g-spot, feeling her pussy clench as she continued to cum.

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 10

As Anna's post-orgasmic euphoria ended, a wave of exhaustion washed over her. She knew she should take Elsa's laptop back to her room, but she couldn't bring herself to get up and out of her bed. She quickly snuggled into her comforter and fell into a blissful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsa awoke with a start. She didn't remember crawling into bed at any point last night. She wondered if that meant Anna was home, or if she'd seen what would be all over the news soon enough. Elsa rubbed her now throbbing head, a side-effect of the amount of stress she was under, no doubt. She reached for the phone in her hoodie pocket and unlocked the screen. 3AM it shone at her.

She turned the phone around and used it as a flashlight to hobble her way over to the light switch. When she flicked her light on, her room seemed to be in its usual disarray.

'Clothes on floor? Check. Shoes all over the place? Check. Laptop? Che- not check.' She crawled all over the bed looking for it, checked for it between the bed and headboard, even under the bed. It was nowhere to be found. Unless Anna took it, but Anna had her own. Unless... 'Oh no.' Elsa took off out her room and down the hall, only slowing right outside Anna's room. She opened the door slightly and saw her laptop, a few buttons glowing in sleep mode.

Elsa quietly grabbed the laptop, taking note of its position, and retreated into the hallway. It chimed cheerfully as the screen turned on. Elsa's eyes were glued to the screen. Anna knew. Anna knew her deep, dark secret.

'My only option is to pretend I don't know that she knows and maybe she'll pretend she doesn't know and everything will be fine. God, I'm so fucked.' Elsa's head collapsed into her hands and she nearly started hyperventilating in the hallway, but she reminded herself that she needed Anna to think that Elsa had no idea. She slowly crept back into Anna's room and set the laptop in its previous position before returning to her own.

Elsa collapsed into her bed, this time getting comfortable, removing her clothes before snuggling back under her covers. She couldn't help as visions of Anna passed through her head as she neared sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsa could feel the covers shifting, letting cold air underneath them. She curled up as tightly as she could so as to not get cold. She could feel the bed shake slightly as someone crawled in. It wasn't unusual for Anna to sneak in sometimes, she usually kept to the side she got in on. Elsa scooted over to give Anna room on her side.

All Elsa knew at first was that the covers were rustling an abnormally long time before she felt the heat of another body behind her. As bare nipples pressed against her back, she realized she must be dreaming. Regardless, it felt amazing, and she was in no rush, so she continued to lay with her eyes closed as Anna wrapped herself around Elsa. She felt an arm under her neck, the other wrapping around her waist as Anna buried her face in the crook of Elsa's shoulder.

Anna's nose dug slightly into Elsa's shoulder and Elsa could feel curls of pubic hair pressing lightly against her ass. 'That's new. She's usually shaved when I have dreams like this', Elsa thought to herself. It certainly wasn't unpleasant. She smiled to herself as she pushed her rump against Anna.

The arm around Elsa's waist moved, searching it's way up to Elsa's breasts, finding already hardened nipples. Anna let out a low moan as she grasped Elsa's breasts, revelling in the soft skin and lush scent. She slowly kissed, then gently bit the nape of Elsa's neck.

They sat like this for a while when Elsa noticed something strange. The longer they sat, the more it felt like Anna had a penis. A very small one, but it was there, nonetheless. Elsa decided to investigate and upon flipping over, saw a large set of shoulders behind Anna's, complete with a shock of short, blonde hair.

Kristoff. She looked down and realized his penis was nestled between Anna's legs, and still had room for Elsa to feel it. Elsa felt herself naturally relax in Anna's presence and she leaned forward to make contact with the girl. She closed her eyes as their lips met, only intensifying the sensations of Anna against her. She could feel their lips moving in sync, their tongues dancing, their breasts moving against against each other.

Elsa bent her left leg over the top of Anna's waist and Kristoff gave an appreciative half growl as Elsa slathered her juices on his head. He used the two girls' juices to slide himself against both of them at once.

Elsa gave a short moan into Anna's mouth as she ended the kiss and directed her attention to Anna's breasts. Elsa could see Anna in the moonlight and Anna did have freckles everywhere, just like she'd imagined.

She took Anna's breasts into her hands and started tracing from one freckle to the next until she'd connected them all. She leaned down and used her tongue, tracing Anna's areola before taking the hardened nipple into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and savored the slight taste before she moved one to the next.

Even the sensation of her own cum dripping down her thigh was spectacular, as Kristoff's cock mixed it with Anna's cum. As Anna began to play with Elsa's nipples in turn, she could hardly contain the orgasm that began to erupt out of her. As it subsided, Kristoff stood at the foot of the bed.

"Here, crawl on top of me real quick," Anna asked, guiding Elsa with her hands. Elsa obeyed, laying down facing Anna. When Kristoff saw them in position, he crawled behind Elsa, once again sliding his dick along both Elsa and Anna. After a second or two, he used his hand to place the head of his cock against Elsa's pussy.

"Okay?", he asked her. Elsa nodded eagerly, already drenched. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he slowly pushed into her, his cock stretching her pussy.

"Oh my god. Fuck" Elsa muttered under her breath. She felt his head press into her cervix and he pulled out some before pushing back in as far as he could go.

Elsa let out a grunt at the pain/pleasure feeling she'd come to enjoy. As he sat, seated in her, she felt Anna reach somewhere out of view and shift so she could reach Elsa's clitoris, or so she thought. As Anna reached down, Kristoff pulled completely out of her before using his hand to adjust his aim, this time aiming for her ass. He started pushing slowly into her once again and she felt when his head popped into her, and his shaft slowly started to follow.

"Fuck, Elsa, your ass is tight," Kristoff panted. He pushed farther in and when he was completely inside her, Anna placed a small toy in Elsa's pussy. She fiddled with a remote for a second, and Elsa felt a vibrating that was getting consistently harder. She could feel it in her pussy and her ass. Then Kristoff started gently thrusting and she couldn't contain herself any longer, she squirted all over the bed and Anna.

Anna fiddled with the remote again, changing it to vibrate random patterns. Kristoff started to thrust in earnest and Elsa could already feel herself on the verge of cumming again. She held it in, knowing it would feel better when she did finally come.

"Fuck, Anna, I'm close", Kristoff grunted. Upon hearing this, Anna reached down once again, and started to rub Elsa's clit. Kristoff pumped his cock into Elsa furiously and grunted. "..cumming...ungh."

Elsa felt rope after rope of cum shoot into her and it propelled her into another orgasm of her own. They both collapsed in a heap as Kristoff extricated himself from her ass.

Scarl3tt3
Scarl3tt3
21 Followers