Frozen in Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!! Tasia!!!"

"Oh yeah... you're so nice and hard Josh.... Mmm... I can feel all of it inside me..."

She set her hands on my chest and started to slowly thrust herself against me, moaning raggedly as my cock buried itself inside her. The sexually deprived redhead slowly started going faster, loving how good it felt to have me inside her. I could only lay there and moan as her tight cunt massaged my cock roughly, as she took full control.

Tasia lost herself to her own pleasure and seemed to have forgotten all about me. She started slam herself against me now, her nails slightly digging into me. I felt my body being rocked against the mattress as I had now become her toy, her tool for pleasure whenever she wanted. I couldn't even speak as the pleasure of her amazing pussy was making my head spin.

"Ooooh... you feel so good Josh... I bet I'm the best pussy you ever had..."

"Oh fuck... you feel amazing Tasia..."

"That's not that I asked. Say it Josh!! Say I'm the best pussy you ever had!!"

I could barely think straight as I was being rocked all over the place and my cock felt like it was melting in bliss inside her, "You're the best pussy I ever had Tasia!!!"

"Say it again Josh!!! Let me hear you say it!!!"

"You're the best pussy I ever had!!"

She took her hands off me and set them on either side of me, gripping onto the bed sheets. "And don't forget it! You're gonna fuck me any time I want, isn't that right Josh?"

"Yes baby... any time you want.."

"You're mine!!! You belong to me!! From now on you're only gonna fuck me, isn't that right Josh?!"

"Yes Tasia!!! I'm yours!! I'm all yours!!"

The sexy bitch rocked her hips faster and she was moaning wildly as she felt herself coming to orgasm. I could barely control myself, but didn't want to cum inside her. Her slips continued to slam into mine as she kept squeeling in pleasure, each time her voice getting higher and higher. She almost ripped the sheets off my bed as she finally felt herself cum hard all over my cock. It seemed every part of her body was begging this much needed release she denied herself for 4 months.

Every part of me struggled not to shoot hard inside her. I had to remind me time wasn't frozen and there would be consequences if I did. Tasia was still on top of me, panting hard and just feeling her body in total satisfied bliss. She slowly forced herself off me and started stroking my cock.

"My god... you really... you're really incredible Josh... I had my doubts but I really am glad I came to you for this sort of thing... now let me help you.."

She quickly took my aching cock into her mouth and started sucking hard. This time she really went down on it, rubbing my head with the back of her throat. It only took a few seconds of this before I would finally lose myself and cum hard down her throat. "UUGHH!!!! Oh fuck...."

The girl would cough and quickly pull back, spitting out any cum she didn't already swallow. "Oh wow... that was a lot.. it looks like you've been deprived as well... Good thing you ran into me, huh?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah..." I just realized since this time freezing stuff started, I haven't really done anything, not even jerking off in real time. I didn't need to since I was fucking Lorena and Tammy, but I guess in real time, it technically didn't count.

Tasia slowly got up and wobbled over to get her jeans. "Ow.. guess I overdid it huh? Ouch..." She rubbed her cunt, now looking slightly sore and started getting her panties back on.

"Listen... thanks for fun Josh.. but it's time for me to go. I told my folks I was going shopping in the area... so I have to head over there so I'm there by the time they come to pick me up."

"Um.. yeah.. ok.. So um... I guess I'll see you again.. sometime..?"

Tasia waved her finger, "What did I say about getting needy? Remember, this is just for sex. I'll text you when I need you. I'll see you whenever ok?"

She finished getting dressed and soon she was gone. The situation felt a lot weirder than I thought it would play out... but still part of me was proud of myself cause I got to fuck her. As I got off the bed, I noticed my hips were tired and sore. I could barely walk across the room. "Damn.. bitch really rode the hell out of me.."

I also remembered that since this was happening in real time, I had no choice but to rest and wait until whenever my hips weren't sore. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna have to sleep this off..."

Part of me wondered what to do with my new powers. I still had some girls I wanted to nail, but for some reason Tasia's rules intimidated me. I shrugged it off since there was no way for her to find out whenever I froze time anyway.

I put my clothes on and looked for a microwave dinner. Might was well watch some TV to end the day. Just then my phone buzzed again. I picked it up and saw another message from Tasia. 'OMG You were so great! I'm off Wednesday. Let's hang out again, kz?'

I smiled a little, still in disbelief this was all happening. I just hope my hips can take it.

12