Frozen in Time Ch. 09

Story Info
He takes two wholesome college girls.
8.8k words
4.59
79k
67

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of these events are fake and people mentioned are also OCs.

*****

I'm Joshua but my friends mostly call me Josh. Thanks to meeting someone with the ability to freeze time and control people during that time, he was able to pass that ability on to me. I guess we both could have used that power for something epic, but we instead chose to use it for something fun: fucking any sexy women we wanted.

From what I was told, I could only use this ability 10 times, technically 9 since Rob passing the power onto me counted as the first. I already used several chances on my friends, coworkers and occasional hot babes I would run into. Personally I would rather that first time to have been a 'free trial' but I guess he doesn't make the rules.

Rob didn't seem to know how all this started so neither did I. We just know this ability works. I didn't question it either, it was all too good to be true and I chose to just go with it and enjoy it.

I also chose to take this further. I didn't want the fun to end so I planted suggestions to some of these women to want me even when time wasn't frozen. I tried it with my sexy big ass redhead coworker Tammy and this cute Hispanic college girl I run into from time to time named Lorena. Tammy started showing interest in me already when she hasn't before. Or at least not for anything beyond just a fellow coworker to talk to.

Then there was Tasia, the slender adorable short haired redhead. She offered a no strings attached relationship in which she had full control. She had no idea that I was the one that planted the idea in her head to begin with. After last night's intense fuck session now she wants me to call her up whenever I wanted to fuck. And I don't have to waste a turn freezing time to make it happen.

And as for Lorena, that sweet thing was my main object of desire when all this started. I already had sex with her but that was with time frozen... And I had her envision me as whatever guy at school she wished would nail her. Just recently she stared showing some interest in me. Then just yesterday she seemed like she was going to make her move until Tasia showed up and acted like my girlfriend.

While that did ruin things, Lorena acted like an angry jealous girlfriend. I never expected that from her. She might be mad now but I do know part of her still wants me... I can't wait til I run into her again to see what happens.

But now it was time for work. It was opening morning shift so I drank my coffee, put on my uniform and a cap and hearse out the door. I soon caught the bus and rose it to work. It was gonna be kinda dull since neither Tammy nor Jacklyn got a shift with me.

I got off the bus and saw a familiar sight. It was Kylie, now with a black long sleeve shirt and tight red slacks, showing off that perfect apple of an ass and Jessica with a white sweater and a short grey skirt. Looks like they were headed to school and I basically got behind them and followed Kylie's sweet ass to work. I kept thinking I actually got to fuck that a few times.

I got close and overheard their conversation. It was boring college girl chatter but one part stood out.

Kylie told Jessica, "We're gonna hit the mall after school this Friday. Wanna join us? Chelsea and the rest will be there."

Jessica said, "Yeah sure. Why not?"

Kylie replied, "We think the food is awesome. We talked it over and decided we might just hang there to eat every Friday from here on out."

I just had to smile at that. In fact I tried hard not to snicker to freak them out. Looks like they're gonna make themselves easier to find every Friday afternoon, just like I told them to. I might have to drop by the mall that Friday.

I soon made it at work and saw two girls setting up a table and some flyers to pass out, but they weren't wearing the store uniform. One of them was a bit taller than me and had nice shimmering dark brown hair past her shoulders and equally as lovely brown eyes. She had dark grey jeans and a bright red shirt that showed just a little bit of cleavage. She was simply gorgeous.

Her friend was around my height and had bright shimmering blonde hair just touching her shoulders and covering her ears. She wore a small jean-type vest and a white long sleeve shirt underneath. She was wearing a nice set of form-fitting blue jeans too.

Both of them were just adorable, and they seemed slender and fit as well. The dark haired one also had a nice set of C cups hiding under her shirt. The blonde's were maybe just a bit smaller. Based in their nice long legs and shapely hips I just knew they both have to have nice rears as well. I was hoping if get lucky enough to catch then with their backs turned to take a look.

As I walked past them, the dark haired girl moved stuff out of my way, "oh, excuse us."

I asked, "oh that's ok. Um... Who are you girls?"

The dark haired smiled at me a little, "We're the girls collecting from the Salvation Army. I'm Michelle and this is Tabitha."

"Oh, I'm Josh. Nice to meet you two."

Tabitha said, "We should be ok, right? We cleared it with your boss."

"Yeah, yeah. You girls are fine. I remember they mentioned someone coming from charity today. I just wasn't expecting such lovely girls."

"Why thank you." Michelle smiled at me, almost knocking me back with her wholesome beauty.

Tabitha also thanked me, blushing slightly. Both girls went to work and I headed off to start my own job too.

Something about those two felt pure. Like they really wanted to help out and weren't just wild party girls that were forced or otherwise dragged into this. They seemed like they really wanted to help. Something about them, especially Michelle, gave off that clean cut studious vibe, much like Lorena and Tasia. I wonder if she had a hidden lustful side too.

I was starting to lose count of the times I used my time freeze abilities. I know the first time with Lorena counted as one. I know I used it at least twice with Tammy and then the girls at the mall... And of course a turn with Tasia that turned her into my fuckbuddy. I couldn't think. I figured I had at least 3 or so tries left. But to use another turn so quickly?

As I started pricing some boxes, I took a quick look at my schedule. Jacklyn was off but it seems Tammy switched with Charles and will be coming in three hours.

I wonder if maybe I could take Tammy a third time... And then fuck these two. Maybe I can seal the deal with Tammy and make her bold enough to ask me out for some fun. I'd just have to be careful with Tasia, but I can always tell her I got called into work.

As I opened up more boxes I managed to catch a glimpse of Michelle bending way over to pick up some of the flyers the wind blew to the floor. She had a nice tight little ass, just enough to grab but not too big to ruin her otherwise slender figure. And bent over like that... , man I wanted to tear into that. I felt like freezing time but I decided to wait for Tammy.

Before long Tammy showed up to start her shift, and between then I managed to catch another glimpse of Michelle's sweet ass. Tabitha's wasn't so bad either, a little bigger and rounder but not enough to ruin her figure.

Tammy smiled and gave a little wave to me as she headed to the back room to put her stuff away. I decided to follow her. She was wearing her usual tight jeans and blue uniform shirt.

Now alone with her I gave her a casual good morning and she have me a sort of shy smile. "Good morning Josh, um... Do you want to follow me to the break room?"

"Um... Sure." I followed her and wondered what was this about. The break room was the only place without surveillance cameras.

Once alone I asked, "What's up?"

"Hey Josh... Um... How good are you at keeping secrets?"

"Um... Pretty good. I mean if you trust me with something I'd never tell. Why?"

"Well... Do you remember what happened to Larry and Cassie?"

I replied,"Oh yeah. I didn't talk to Cassie much but I do remember Larry. Yeah, they got fired cause they were doing it and Larry kept bragging about it and the higher ups found out. I still think that rule is stupid. I mean whatever one does behind closed doors is their own business."

Man I still remember Larry bragging about how good Cassie was at giving head. She did have a nice ass too. If she was still working here I would have been fucking her by now.

"Yeah... I agree. If someone was sleeping with the bosses I would understand. But I think the employees should be able to go out if they want... You know Josh?"

"Yeah. So what's the big secret Tammy? You dating someone already? I won't tell."

Tammy blushed and looked away ,"No one. I just... Oh this is stupid, it's not worth losing my job over. It's just... "

"What is it Tammy? You know you can trust me with anything."

Tammy couldn't even face me. It seemed it was the hardest thing for her to do. I was trying to act as naive as possible but I already knew what she wanted. I knew how badly she wanted it. She fantasized every night about having my hard cock pounding her ass.

"... I don't know... You're such a nice guy Josh... But I don't want you to turn around and be like Larry."

"Oh come on Tammy. I mean it's common sense, I'd lose my job too. And trust me, I don't want to go all over town applying again. But um... Are you talking about you and me...?"

Tammy looked me in the eye and quickly turned away. "Maybe... I... I don't know... I kinda want to... I kinda don't want a boyfriend right now to be honest, but... How bout you come over to my place for dinner... Just to hang out... "

"Just to hang out?"

"Yeah. You know... Talk. Know each other better... See what happens... Not that I'm saying anything will but... Well if it does, you better not tell a soul or we're out on the street."

Even though I wanted to this to happen. I couldn't help but blush deeply. Man, she was so attractive in her shyness as she looked at me awaiting my answer. She was usually so confident but I knew she was too noble to want someone for casual sex.

This so was against her character that if it wasn't for my hypnotic suggestions she probably wouldn't have desired me to begin with. Kinda wish girls like Tasia and Tammy would come up to me like this on their own... But I won't pass on this strange opportunity.

"Yeah... I wouldn't mind stopping by... We can watch tv together or something. Maybe rent a movie. But if something does happen between us... Can we both keep feelings out of it and keep a professional relationship here in the store?"

"Yeah... " She said as she looked at me, "No feelings... Just needs... Needs that have to be met... IF anything happens... No pressure... "

Heh, poor Tammy, I thought to myself. The poor girl is struggling between her most basic desires while also maintaining her sweet and innocent appearance. It's like she wanted this as much as she didn't.

I nodded ,"ok... If anything happens... No pressure. And like I said it will stay strictly between us. I mean, hey, my job is on the line too remember. I wouldn't say anything to screw it up."

"Ok... I'm trusting you... Um, anyway i have to clock in. I'll let you know when I decide when's a good time... Ok?"

"Ok. Good luck Tammy. I'm working the back so I guess we won't run into each other too much. I'll see you later."

As I walked past her to get more boxes from the front, I muttered just loud enough for her to hear "To be honest sweetheart, I've been wanting to do that with you for the longest time. Seeing you in those nice tight jeans makes me think of having you a lot... "

She blushed deeply and almost whispered, "Josh... "

I walked off to get my boxes, basically all the electronic items that had to be kept behind the glass case. Tammy had some stuff to do in the back and sadly by the time she would work register I'd be unpacking mor boxes in the back with Tom. Too bad. I wanted to give her a few flirtatious looks here and there, whenever we ran into each other.

I was pretty happy and also impressed with how well this was working out. I was about to score Tammy as another fuckbuddy. I could always nail her on out days off whenever Tasia was at college. It should be fine as long as she understood it was all about the sex. I felt so greedy but I was already plotting how to get into Lorena's pants.

I walked back to the front and got a good look at Tabitha's sweet little ass as she was leaning over to do something. I was honestly so distracted checking her out that I didn't realize what they were doing. They were both packing up and getting ready to go. Not before I was done with them. I figured Tammy will give herself to me eventually so I'll focus all my energy on these two.

I walked over to them as Michelle put the left over flyers in a box. "Hey girls, you leaving already?"

Michelle smiled and answered me in a warm voice "Yeah. This is only for a few hours. We have to go into class now."

Tabitha said "Both our classes start at noon today so we volunteered to do the early part. At 2 you'll get two other guys to take over."

"Oh I see. Well it was nice having you girls. You brightened things up for the customers coming in."

Michelle smiled, "Thanks. Well, we gotta go. We still have to sort the money before turning it in."

I looked into her eyes, "You know, you girls are pretty cute. And you, in particular, are downright gorgeous Michelle."

Michelle widened her eyes a little, "Um... Thanks... "

Tabitha also stared at me. She already had that look that told me I was pushing my boundaries.

"I was wondering, how about before you leave, you join me in the stockroom in the back so we can fuck?"

Michelle's eyes widened, "What...???"

Tabitha stepped back, "Um... "

"You too Tabitha. I want to fuck both of you. You girls got me so hard staring at your sweet asses in those jeans, let's go to the back so we can do something about it."

Michelle frowned, "You're a sick pervert."

Tabitha turned and was about to leave, "I'm calling for-"

Before she could do anything I said "Time freeze now."

Silence hit the store and the music playing in the background came to a sudden halt. Michelle's eyes stared at me with a frozen glare of disgust. Tabitha was frozen in mid-step with an urgent look in her face.

Yeah, I know it was risky but I really wanted to see their honest reaction before I would start hypnotizing them. I guess I cut it a little close since the blonde was about to run for help. In retrospect I figured i was lucky since they both could have either started screaming or raised their voice enough to bring attention to ourselves. But it was such a thrilling risk.

"Alright you two, I want you both to focus on me and do whatever I say, no matter what. You'll both ignore that everyone else is frozen and just focus on me. Ok?"

Both girls said 'ok' and Tabitha put her left foot back on the ground and regained a normal pose. "Follow me to the break room."

I turned to past the register with the girls following me and noticed Tom staring in the direction where table was set up. He had a shocked looked on his face and I think he was close enough to hear what I was telling the girls.

Tom was a tall guy at about 6'1 and had short blonde hair. He was kinda stocky and while we were cool and he'd never mess with me, he had the muscle to throw me out on my ass like a bouncer. In fact whenever there was any trouble in the store he would step up and his size would already make the troublemaker back off.

I never tried this with another guy before but I didn't want to take chances. "Tom, you're gonna stay frozen but you will answer my questions honestly and truthfully, ok?"

He stayed in his frozen position and said "ok."

"What got you so surprised Tom?"

"Dude, it looked like you were pervin on the girls. I never saw you act like that before. I was heading to see if you were joking around cause they're your friends or if you were really giving them trouble."

"Ok... Well, you're gonna stay frozen like everyone else. When time goes back to normal you're going to forget you heard me say anything offensive to the girls. You'll just ask them if they need help packing their stuff, ok?"

"Ok."

I smiled "That's a good boy." And walked past him, Michelle and Tabitha following me obediently. As I headed towards the back I walked past Tammy who was already headed towards the register.

I gave her sexy ass a nice tight squeeze and whispered in her ear, "When you get home tonight you're gonna take a nice relaxing bath and play with yourself intensely while thinking about me fucking you hard. I want you to be excited and anxious because you're finally going to have me. I want you to finger your ass until you cum. Do you understand?"

She said, "I understand... " as I continued to rub and massage her ass. I wanted her now... But I figured we were now beyond the frozen treatment. I couldn't wait to fuck her in real time. I wanted to see how she acted on her own, or at least as much as she would have if it weren't for all this.

Now alone with the girls in the break room, I sat down at the table and looked at both girls, now starting at me and waiting further instructions.

"Alright you two lovely ladies. I'm just curious, how old are you two, are you seeing someone and have you ever had sex before. You first Michelle."

Michelle answered without hesitation, "I'm 20, just turned. I'm not seeing anyone. I'm still a virgin and I'm trying to wait till marriage."

"Trying?"

"Well... I mean if the right guy comes along... Maybe we can do it a few times before... I mean... It shouldn't be bad if we intend to get married later anyway... Right?"

"Sounds about right. Ok Michelle, from now on you'll see me as that kind of guy... Well without the marriage part of it."

She nodded and said ok. Then I turned to Tabitha, "and you Tabitha?"

"I'm 18... I have a boyfriend. Still a virgin but I give him head... Why am I telling all you this?"

Michelle started to question this too, "why are we here? We don't even know you. How are you doing all this?"

"You're going to do everything I say Tabitha, that's how I'm doing this. Both of you are going to see me and treat me as the special kind of guy that you'd spread your legs for. And you Tabitha... You'll want me to fuck you as if I was your boyfriend, ok?"

Both girls nodded and Tabitha in particular said "ok Josh." Her facial expression changed. Gone were her doubts and confusion, and both girls now felt more at ease, as if they were just hanging with their friend.

"Why don't you have a seat Michelle? Pull up a chair and sit next to me sweetheart."

She did so, smiling at me like she did before, as if it wasn't a big deal. I then looked at Tabitha, "You really love sucking on your boyfriend's cock, doncha?"

She blushed and looked down, "Well... Yeah... "

"How much? Be honest now."

"I don't know... A lot... I like to make him feel good... "

I turned to Michelle, "What about you cutie? Would you like to suck a guy's cock?"

"I um... I don't know... I mean if I had a boyfriend and he asked me to... Maybe... "

I smiled at her ,"that's good... Cause I'll be asking you to do that soon."

Michelle's eyes widened as she blushed at the thought. "... What...? I don't want to... "

"Of course you do... And yes you will. Ok Tabitha, let's see how good you are. Come here and suck my cock as if I was your boyfriend."

Tabitha approached me without hesitation and kneeled in front of her. This was too good to be true. I just loosened up and leaned back in chair as she reached out and started undoing my belt. Michelle was surprised but Tabitha just looked at me with a slight lustful gleam in her eyes as she started to unzip my pants.

"Tabitha... Why are you...?"

I shushed her taller dark haired friend. "Shhh don't interrupt her Michelle. You'll get you'd turn. Why don't you take a nice long look at my dick once she pulls it out."