Frozen in Time Ch. 10

Story Info
Lorena is finally his?
5.8k words
4.7
43.2k
47

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is completely fictional with made up people. Anything related to real people is coincidental.

*****

I woke up, surprised to find myself in a sexy young woman's arms. I turned to see Tasia, my adorable redhead lover with a sexy slender figure, holding me close with that warm satisfied smile. Then I remembered, this time the little vixen actually stayed the night.

I'm Josh, and thanks to running into someone with the ability to freeze time, I could now do the same. Once time is frozen I could make women do whatever they want as long as some hidden part of them wanted to do it. This worked out perfect for those reserved and shy virgins that deep down were anxious to fuck and know what it's like.

Tasia one of the girls I used my abilities on. Her adorable face, slender bod and sexy little curves were enough to make me want her so badly. She thinks she's the one in charge of this strictly sexual relationship, but she doesn't know that I had frozen time on her and planted that idea in her head to begin with.

She told she was with jerks in the past and even though she was better off without them she still missed the sex. She never would have even thought of doing a no strings attached sex-only kind of arrangement due to her morals... until I slipped the idea in her head that she wanted to.

Now we're secret lovers giving each other what we wanted when we wanted. Even though she started off being bossy and in charge, she's warmed up to me and I can now call her up to fuck whenever I wanted. Just like I did last night. And she was more than happy to come over to fulfill my needs.

My lover yawned as she finally started waking up, gazing into my eyes with her lovely green eyes. "Hey there sexy..."

I smiled at her, "Hey... You're a lovely sight to wake up to... I'm surprised you spent the night."

"Mmmm was that problem?"

"No. It was a nice surprise. I just hope it didn't get you in trouble with your family."

She stretched her arms a little and then looked at me, "I told Alice to cover for me and say I spent the night over with her. I didn't tell Ashely because then she would have gotten all my face asking who my 'new boyfriend' is."

"Heh heh. So I'm your new boyfriend now?" I teased.

"Don't get your hopes up Josh. We're just here to please each other when the need arises. Besides I wouldn't tell Ashley I got involved in this kind of relationship anyway. She'd be nagging me that it wasn't right and all that."

"Heh yeah... But I guess we all have our needs. I'm glad I have you to handle that for me."

Tasia made a thoughtful expression, "hmm you know.. It's kinda weird. Before I met you I never would have thought about doing this. Just the sex, without officially going out or anything... I mean, well I thought about it but those were just fantasies... I didn't think I'd ever be brave enough to actually do it."

I smiled, "And yet here we are. Though to be honest I fantasized about you when we first met."

She smirked, "oh really now? It must have been a shock when I actually came up to you and asked you to be my fuckbuddy."

"Oh, that it was Tasia.. That it was..." Part of that was true. Even though I set this up her true personality was still present so I never expected her to be so bossy and demanding.

Tasia stared at the ceiling for a bit and then turned to me, "So I don't have to work til late. How about you?"

"Oh um... I start in a few hours. Though I have to catch the bus in about an hour and a half."

Tasia smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair "Can you get dressed and ready and catch the bus in half an hour?"

"Yeah sure. That's plenty of time. Why?"

"I just want to make sure you're not late to work on account of fucking your woman..." As she said this she rolled on top of me, staring me right in the eyes.

"Whoa now. What about breakfast?"

"I'll eat something on the way home... I'm hungry for something else now.. What do you say?"

"Can't think of a better way to start the morning, sweetheart."

"Good..." The feisty redhead slithered her way down my body and I soon felt my cock harden as she slid in her mouth. It didn't take too long for her to fully wake me up and soon my cock was to its hardest.

Tasia slid the thick rod inside her as she mounted me and rode me for as long as her horny slender body could hold out. She must have had a lot of energy. I barely made it to work on time.

That work day was pretty uneventful other than getting a few glances over at Jacklyn's cute little ass in tight green pants. The girls collecting for charity were there again and Jacklyn mentioned she noticed Michelle kept checking me out.

"Oh Jackie..." I would think to myself. "You're so busy being nosey on wether or not Tammy wants me or if Michelle wants me, you don't even notice that if I were up for it, I'd be fucking you too. Hell, I already fucked your sweet ass and you have no idea."

Tammy had her day off and I haven't heard from her yet. There were a few hot costumers but no one I really wanted to waste a Time Freeze on. I was eager to just get through the day and run into Lorena.

It was finally time to leave and I ran into Alexis again on the bus. The cute redhead was wearing nice tight jeans and a jersey, I guess it was her day off. I checked out how her nice tits bounced every time the bus hit a bump and was eager to get home.

Soon I got off the second bus and slowly walked along her path, keeping a lookout for her. I slowed my pace and acted like I was just admiring the scenery and waiting for any sign of her.

Soon enough I saw her walking my way, her glorious black hair bouncing off her shoulders with each step. She was in tight grey jeans and wearing a black rock band shirt as well as her book bag. She seemed serious as she headed my way as if trying to ignore me.

"Hey Lorena, it's been a while..."

She just walked past me, completely ignoring me. That surprised me. I then followed her.

"Hey whoa there. What's up?"

"Don't talk to me."

That just threw me back. For a moment there I thought maybe everything I did had worn off and she was back to her normal self as if she never met me. Then I figured she must have still been angry over the Tasia incident.

"Hey c'mon Lorena. Are you mad at me? Are you still upset over what happened last time?"

Lorena finally turned to look at me, her eyes glaring at me through her glasses. "I am not gonna be another notch on your belt Josh. If you want to fuck someone, go fuck your girlfriend and leave me alone."

"Whoa now. Tasia is not my girlfriend..."

"She sure seemed like it. I saw the way she looked at me. She was jealous and staring me down as if I was talking to 'her man'. I can't believe I was going to... That i actually wanted to... I should have known you had a girlfriend."

I reached out to her shoulder and she shoved my have away. "I swear she's just a friend Lorena. Now you're the one acting jealous."

She frowned. "Fuck you. I thought you were cool. I thought you were a good friend but all along you were trying to get me into bed with you. Admit it. You just wanted to get in my pants. Not just me, but HER. I bet you did her already. And who knows who else. You cheating asshole!"

"Hey hey hey Lorena. Calm down. I'm just happy being your friend. I was teasing about before, you know if you just wanted to do stuff... You said so yourself you don't have time for an actual relationship. I didn't mean I would, I was letting you know that I'm here if you wanted to."

"Yeah. I bet you're available. Just like you're available whenever that other girl wants it too, right? I'm not going to be your fucking whore, Josh! I'm not!"

This was a tough one. Damn Tasia ruined things worse than I thought. I didn't want to waste another time freeze on her to make her change her mind. I didn't want her hating me either.

"Alright Lorena. Like I said, I was just sayin'. You know... Just putting it out there? I mean you don't have to do anything. I don't want you mad at me. I just want us to be able to talk as friends like we have been. Besides I told you before, I'm too old for you anyway."

Lorena looked at me,"...how can I believe you? How do I know you're really single and not trying to play me?"

Wow. She was still considering it. "I swear that Tasia isn't my girlfriend. Besides what does it matter if I'm single or not if we're just friends?"

Lorena blushed and looked away. She muttered, "Because I wanted to... I really wanted to..."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what.., I wanted to do ... that.. With you.. I don't know why. I just.. It's all I think about when I'm alone... I don't know... I just want to feel what it's like.. With someone I feel comfortable with... And for some reason... I felt like I could be comfortable with you even though we only talked a couple of times..."

I could already imagine her playing with herself every night thinking about me fucking her hard, just like I told her to. It's been a good couple of days since I gained my powers and first used them on her. I'm surprised my post-hypnotic suggestion had that long of an effect. I still had to act innocent though. "Lorena... I didn't think you would..."

"Are you saying you wouldn't?"

"No, not at all. I already said I'd love to. But I never thought you'd actually go for it."

Lorena blushed a little and smiled, "I know. Kind of unlike me huh? Guess I'm not much of a goody two shoes college girl as everything thought I was."

"It doesn't make you a bad person Lorena... I mean, it's a desire we all have... One just has to be responsible, is all."

"Heh... And I am little miss responsible... I don't know... I always thought my first time would be with my boyfriend... And I mean like... Long-term boyfriend. I guess the curiosity is getting the better of me."

"It's whatever you want it to be Lorena."

She was silent but stared into my eyes. She adjusted her book bag and started walking slowly, like she wanted me to follow her. I was glad we were back in speaking terms.

She looked at me "When I saw that girl... Putting her arms all over you.. Acting as if you belonged to her... It really pissed me off..."

It was a little weird to used that kind of language. Tasia must have really pushed some buttons.

"I have to admit Josh. I wanted to do it. I was just about to ask you. I was trying to figure out how to put it into words cause I never did anything like that before. Then she came in and ruined everything. It made me jealous Josh. I wanted to be with you. Thinking of you giving it to her instead of me... it just really pissed me off. I was angry for the rest of the night. I still am to tell you the truth."

"Wow. I uh... I had no idea you felt like that. I thought we were just friends. It's not like I'm 'yours' for you to act that way."

"..,.. Then we have to change that..."

"What?"

"There's no one home now... My folks won't be home til way late and my sis is at a party, also til way late. We can be alone. If you still want to...let's just take it slow, ok?"

That was surprising. "Whoa! Are you serious Lorena? You really want to..."

"Yes... My folks will be home every other day. Today's a good a time as any..."

"I thought you were mad..."

"I am mad. I'm fucking mad at you and her. Even if you didn't do anything with her I know she wants to. I can see it in her face. She has to learn you don't belong to her. You belong to me..."

That sounded strange coming from my sweet innocent Lorena. "Heh, I 'belong' to you, huh?"

She smiled sweetly at me. "Yes. At least for the next few hours. If that bitch ever comes on to you, you'll just have to tell her your already taken..."

"Hey now. I thought you didn't want a boyfriend at this time due to your studies."

"I don't... It's like you said.. If I ever wanted...that.. You'd be there to help me... I don't know what to think. I know it's unlike me... But I really want this. I don't know why... I just really want to... Badly. And today we'd have the privacy to do it. I just want to break the rules for once... Give in to what I want just one time. Be like everyone else in my class having all kinds of fun... Having fun while I'm home, studying and figuring out advanced algebra equations. I want to do this too. I want it Josh. It really want it..."

"Alright then. Lead the way."

"Wow. Really? Um.. Ok Josh. Follow me. I'll make sure you'll forget all about that other girl after tonight. It's my first time but I'll do my best."

I smiled. Little did she know, she sounded a bit like her rival. This was amazing. I couldn't believe I was actually going to fuck Lorena in real time. I almost wish I haven't fucked her already, I kinda wish this was my first time with her too.

I happily followed her home, pretending not to know where to go beforehand. She seemed happy and very excited. I could feel how anxious she was. Thanks to me, she was probably dreaming of this moment for quite some time.

We soon arrived to get place and she told me to wait outside. Once she knocked on the door and made sure no one was really home, she waved me over to step inside. She really was overly cautious.

Once inside I tried to pretend I've never been there before. It was such a strange feeling of déjà vu. I walked past the couch where Robert was relaxing in and then followed the hot Latina college girl upstairs to her bed room. Her room looked exactly like it did last time I was there.

Lorena locked the door and quickly pulled me close to kiss me intensely. That just knocked me back, her kiss was long, passionate and eager.

"Oh god... Oh my fuckin god Josh... I've been wanting this for a long time. I've been dreaming of you fucking me good every day for a while now. I can't believe it's finally gonna happen..."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. She hardly gave time to kiss back as her lips were overpowering. I soon jerked as I felt one of her hands reaching down and giving my cock a squeeze. She really wanted it bad.

Her tongue forced it way into my mouth again seeking mine out. Her hands ran along the bulge in my pants getting me even harder. I knew she was mine now and I slid my hands on her tits, giving them a nice tight squeeze. I could feel her moan in my mouth as my hands felt the round firmness of her perfect pair.

We moved towards the bed and she pushed me down, eagerly getting on top of me. Her eyes gazed down at me hungrily and I knew every inch of her was quivering with excitement of getting to live her fantasy. She unzipped my pants and, as far as she knew, got her first look at my fully hardened cock.

"Wow..." She whispered. "Your cock looks exactly the way it does in my dreams..."

She reached out and held it tightly, running her hand up and down the shaft, exploring every inch. Her eyes were so fixated on it, I could tell she just wanted to impale herself on that thing. I groaned as I suddenly felt the warmth of her mouth engulf my cock.

I looked down at her and eyes met as she started to slide her lips up and down my cock. She was shy and nervous but her own over anxious hormones were taking control. After always being the good girl I could tell that she felt this was the time to take what she wanted.

Her mouth felt incredible and her tongue massaged the head heavenly. She gagged on my cock trying to take it all in, but she soon decided she was more comfortable giving me head.

"Oh fuck.. I never knew you were so intense Lorena. I love this new side of you."

She smiled as she continued to stroke my cock. "Am I doing it right? I dreamed about doing this to you so many times... But now that you're actually here in my bed I kinda don't know what I'm doing..."

"Oh sweetheart... You're doing real good... It's flattering to be your first."

She smirked at me, "sweetheart? Yeah... Damn right I'm your sweetheart..."

She went back to work on my cock, slurping and teasing the head with more confidence. Her hands rapidly stroked the shaft and hers lips jerked my cock with an intense rhythm. The pleasure was making my head spin.

The more I moaned or let out a breath, the more the anxious college girl knew whatever she was doing, she was doing it right. And that made her keep going with much more intensity.

"Agh... You're gonna make me cum Lorena. Oh fuck.. I'm gonna cum in your mouth if you don't slow down.. I don't think you want..."

She didn't slow down though. She switched hands and kept pumping my dick in her mouth, as if she took my warning as a challenge. I could hear her breathe harder as it seemed this was tiring her out, but she just don't stop. She slurped harder each time she pulled back, eager for her first taste.

This was more than I could bear. The simple fact that it my dear sweet Lorena doing this, completely lost in her own lustful whims made it feel that much more intense. I let out a forced grunt as I thrusted forward, my cum squirting violently into her once innocent mouth.

Lorena quickly withdrew my shaft from her mouth, coughing on the sudden rush of fluid that hit the back of her throat. She soon cleared her thought and spit out whatever wasn't accidentally swallowed.

"Oh god... That was... I didn't think it was gonna spray out like that. Oh wow..."

"Sorry about that Lorena. I tried to warn you..."

"No... No. It's ok. Just kind of a weird flavor is all. I'll get used to it."

She smiled a bit looking quite accomplished. "So that was really good huh?"

"Oh yeah, it was. Very damn good."

"Mmmm, maybe I'll do it again next time?"

"Next time huh?" I teased.

She smirked "Mm-hm when I'm done with you, you'll be calling me up to do this again and again..."

"Oh really now?"

She laid on top of me and smirked right in my face. "Yeah. You said you want to help me out whenever I feel the need. Let's make it a two way street Josh. Besides... You know you want me. You want me so fucking badly... Don't you...?"

"I sure do Lorena. I've been wanting you for a long time..."

She took off her shirt and before I could check out her bra, it came off as her gorgeous tits came into view. She set my hands on them, closing her eyes and shivering as I felt how nice and firm they were. Her nipples hardened to the touch and I just love how warm they felt in my grasp.

Keeping me pinned, she took off my shirt and yanked my pants down. She pulled my boxer past my knees and smirked as she admired my hard thick cock, now in plain view before her hungry eyes.

Maybe since this was her house, she felt she had the home field advantage but Lorena seemed so much more confident in herself. She had given in to her repressed urges and trusted me enough to show me her sexual side. But then again I only know her from what little I've seen of her on the street.

We kissed some more and I noticed her hand just wouldn't leave my cock alone. She was done with foreplay, she just wanted to fuck. She got off me and laid beside me, looking at me eager to be taken.

I mounted her and slowly pushed my cock inside her. She moaned as my shaft forced its way into her slippery wet pussy, popping her sweet cherry. She groaned as she hit womanhood but pushed herself against me wanting to take my full length.

She was so anxious and so wet, it felt like someone spilled a bucket of warm water on her cunt. She wanted it all and she wanted it now.

"Ohhhh fuck... It's so good... It feels so good... I dreamed about this every night... It feels exactly like I was hoping it would..."

"Are you ok? Isn't this your first time?"

"Yes baby! It doesn't hurt at all. It's so good!! Fuck me Josh! Fuck me!"

I moaned as my cock took her sweet college girl cunt deeply. It took me back to when all of this started. She was the first one I used my new power on, and this time she was the one begging for it. I know part of this was manipulated but part of her, the real her, wanted this just as badly as I did.

12