Frozen Mothballs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... who are you with?" I asked. "White Roots?"

"Uh, I think I want a lawyer." the guy said.

"Okay, Rudistan, take him back to his cell until his lawyer gets here, and bring Speedy in." I said. While that was being done, I took the bag of mothballs into I-2.

"Okay, read this man his rights." I said, sitting down and putting the bag on the table. The guy looked at it questioningly, but didn't react strongly. He said he understood the rights.

"So what's with bringing mothballs into my County?" I asked.

"I dunno, they're part of the plan." said the perp.

"What plan is that? Going into the underwear preservation business?"

"I dunno." said the guy. "Speedy had us bring the shit in, and he put the baggie in the freezer. We don't ask questions."

"So what were you going to do? Hang out? Meet some people?"

"I don't know, man." the guy said. "I was told to go with Speedy and Big Boy, and Speedy said we were going to stay overnight at the house. After that, I never heard any plans."

"Where you from?" I asked, making my voice sound slightly Southern.

"Tennessee. Near Chattanooga." the man said.

"And you came from there to here?"

"Naw, I hooked up with the guys in St. Louis, then we came here."

"Who are you with? White Roots?" I asked.

"Uh, I need a lawyer." the guy said.

"Take him back to his cell." I told the Patrolman. "He can call his lawyer in the morning."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I brought the bag into I-1, where 'Speedy' was now, it got a lot more fun. As I put the bag on the table, he tried to back away from it, even though he was handcuffed to the ring on the table.

"Okay, read the man his rights." I said to Masters.

"I know the rights, I know the rights." said Speedy. "Just get me out of here."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I... I gotta go to the bathroom." Speedy said.

"Well, you'll have to wet your pants, then." I said. I held up the bag. "Why are you bringing mothballs into my County?"

"I don't know nothin' about 'em." said Speedy.

"You seem agitated." I said. "What's the matter? And no... don't tell me about having to go to the potty. So... what's really in these mothballs? Drugs? Here, let me open the bag..." I made the move to open the bag.

"NO! Don't!" gasped Speedy, trying hard to get away, sweat running down his face.

"Okay, punk." I said. "You better start talking. Why'd you bring these here?"

"I don't know nothin'!" shouted Speedy. "I just did what I was told to do!"

"Uh huh." I said. "What's your mission? What are you doing with these for White Roots?"

"I... I want a lawyer." said Speedy.

"Fine, we'll call you one." I said. "Okay, guys, let's go. I'll leave this bag here, and I'll open it..." Rudistan and Masters acted like they were going. I tore open the bag then made for the door.

"NO, WAIT!"

"Why?" I said. "We're going to call you a lawyer."

"NO! Take those away!"

"Why?" I asked. "We'll talk about it when the lawyer gets here."

"NOOOOOoooooo!" Speedy cried as I got to the door. "Come back!"

"I can't ask you anything." I said. "You've requested a lawyer." I turned to go.

"STOP! SEAL THE BAG! I'LL TALK!"

"I can't ask you to tell me anything now." I said. "I can't ask you what your mission is, or why you're here, or what you're planning to do with these..."

"Seal the bag and I'll tell you!" Speedy said. He was sobbing now.

I sealed the bag. Speedy started talking my ears off.

Part 4 - No Honor Among Thieves

"Oh my God." said Jack Muscone. He was in Classroom 'E', watching the tape of Speedy's confession. It was 9:00am, Wednesday, February 15th.

"So Speedy and his two buddies were going to take these so-called mothballs to T-Square's clubs in sealed test tubes with some kind of baby oil, then open or break the vials in the clubs, killing a lot of people." Jack said. "And Speedy himself was supposed to make sure T-Square himself got taken out with the shit."

"That's what it looks like." I said. "When I asked Speedy how he and his buddies planned to survive themselves, he said the oil in the test tubes would delay the effects long enough for them to get away. That's a lie, of course... once those mothballs sublimes into the oil or the air, and they're absolutely deadly, and immediately. And that was what these guys' bosses intended."

"Huh? How's that?" asked Jack.

"Oh, they were told they'd survive, but in truth they would've died also... leaving no living witnesses to interrogate." I said. "Speedy didn't know the true nature of these chemicals. If he had, he'd have realized my bag in I-1 had real mothballs, not the deadly ones, and that he was therefore in no danger. But he didn't know that, he didn't know how the frozen nerve agents acted, and he about crapped his pants from hat he'd been told.."

"And he confessed." Jack said. "I think it'll hold up in Court, too... you were careful not to actually ask after he asked for a lawyer, and you never said anything about the mothballs, just let him infer..."

"True." I said. "But even so, he's small potatoes, as are his cohorts. They're foot-soldiers, expendable, the lowest of the low. We have all we're going to get from them."

"Okay." said Jack, getting up. "Well, I better get over to the Federal Building, and call my boss."

"Before you go," I said, "let's hash through this. You're the one I trust in all this, Jack."

Jack sat back down. "Okay." he said. "What are you thinking?"

"These chemicals are not just something amateurs put together, Jack." I said. "They are sophisticated nerve agents, on par with stuff the Army works with, or other Federal Government agencies. I daresay they're the type of stuff my nephew Ned or his ilk would come up with."

"I agree." said Jack. "We also know that Superior Bloodlines has people within the Government, and within foreign governments, that could acquire or even make this stuff."

"True." I said. "So let's move to Part 2. These bozos were sent to kill blacks in T-Square's clubs... but more importantly, to kill T-Square himself. What does that say to you?"

"They want T-Square dead, and a lot of blacks to be killed as well." said Jack, astutely stating the obvious.

"Yes, but it says to me that T-Square is the target, and my question is 'Why?'." I said. "My own theory is that they know T-Square is part of the Triumvirate, the group with Jasmine Nix and Big Ice, that are planning Black Militant actions soon."

"I'm with you so far." Jack said. "But you're obviously seeing something I'm not."

"Well," I said, "this could be Superior Bloodlines, and they have every reason for wanting to foment race wars just as the Black Triumvirate does. But then again... what if who is actually behind this little mothball business just wants to stop T-Square, and they're disguising it by using the white supremacists to assassinate T-Square and actually stop the race wars?"

"Okay, now you've lost me." said Jack. He thought for a minute. "So you think this might be some third group, acting to their own ends, not trying to start something but to stop it?"

"Or for their own purposes, which we have not yet figured out." I said.

"That's deep shit, man." said Jack. "I love seeing you solve things that are beyond the rest of us, but it drives me batty in the process. So... what do I tell my boss?"

"Just the facts, ma'am." I said as a quote. "Just give him the facts of what's been found, and Speedy's confession. The rest... either he'll figure it out, or he won't."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How are you feeling?" asked Cindy as she came into my office at 11:30am, still Wednesday, February 15th.

"Pretty tired." I said. "But at the same time, I'm feeling driven by a purpose. You?"

"I'm doing okay." she said. "I've gotten more sleep that you the past few days, and I didn't fly to L.A. and back, and I napped while you waited for those test results."

"Time well spent." I said. "You know that old Federal installation northwest of the City?"

"The one they told us about when we were looking at that Black Velvet Killer crime scene west of the City?"

"Yep." I said. "It's interesting. I've been poking and prodding, and can't get much on it."

"Have you asked the Miltons?" Cindy said.

"Yes." I replied. "But Myron got suspicious, and so I pulled them off. We suspect a trap is being laid. Someone wants to know how they're hacking in, so I told my guys to lay off for a while. I'm just prodding in legal and obvious ways, but it's like the days of the 'Eyes Only' case, when I get a lot of red screens."

"And no one's called, or tried to come down and kidnap you again?" Cindy asked.

"Nope." I said. "I think they know what will happen to them if they try that again. The Green Crowbar has been training hard for those Police Boxing Matches, as well."

"You better believe it." said Cindy. "And you haven't been. Not worried about losing your title ignominiously? No defending champion that has lost actually lost before the finals."

"Since it's not going to happen," I said, grinning, "I'm not worried about it. I've told you... the Red Crowbar and Aikido will rule!" Cindy was not grinning.

"We shall see." she said. "So, anything else?"

"Yes." I said. "That asshole Wayne LaCroix sent me this letter." I showed it to Cindy. "He's careful to not say I can't have a Union rep, but he acts like its hush-hush. But my Union rep, who is the same as yours, has already demanded to know what it's about. And LaCroix wants to know why I'm not investigating Walnut Prep?"

"You recused yourself." Cindy said.

"So I did. LaCroix wants to know why." I said.

"You going to bother with him?"

"I have to answer the Board of Inquiry subpoena." I said. "But we might can turn the tables on him. When the time comes, this is what I want you to do..."

Part 5 - Deep Penetration

"Well, hello Jasmine." said T-Square as the beautiful singer was brought into his office. "I didn't expect to see you in person today."

"Mmm, then why did you invite me here?" said Jasmine Nix. She was a beautiful woman. Her black hair was cut fairly short to frame her gorgeous face. She wore blue eyeliner, but not too much of it, and simple gloss for lipstick, making those full lips shiny and moist. Many a man dreamed of his cockshaft sliding past those lips again and again...

Her body was fit, tight, compact. Her big breasts stood proudly on her chest, and her body tapered to an hourglass shape: thin waist that flared out into wide hips and one of the most magnificent asses in the music business... and just about any other business. Her legs were shapely and very fit; the legs of a dancer in concerts.

"Can I get you something to drink?" T-Square offered as he admired Jasmine's body, feeling his cock beginning to lengthen to it's considerable size in his pants. Jasmine declined and he had her sit down, then went behind his desk.

"Jasmine," he said, "I'm not complaining that you're here, but I didn't call you to come here today."

"You didn't?" Jasmine said sharply, her eyes peering and wary.

"No." said T-Square. "Everything's going according to plan since we met with Big Ice in the City. And meeting just you might get Big Ice worked up. He's a paranoid nigga, ya know. He don't trust either one of us."

"Yes, I know." said Jasmine. "He's been a gangbanger for years. But he's smart not to trust anyone... and so am I."

"Who told you I wanted to meet you here?"

"I was told your Regiment leader, T-Mac, talked to my Posse leader last night." said Jasmine.

"My boy T-Mac has been out of Town for a week." said T-Square. "He's nailing down contracts for my new club in the City."

"Whatcha callin' it?" asked Jasmine.

"High Tail." said T-Square. "It's high-class... exclusive for black gentlemen with selective tastes... and the means to pay for it."

Jasmine smiled. "Sounds like you need women of my caliber for that place."

"You offerin'?"

"Hell no." Jasmine said, standing up. "This body is too fine. My point was that any woman of my caliber isn't going to sell at your club, no matter how... exclusive." She came around to the back of the desk. "This body was built to handle the very best... something thick and long... something that, despite the legends the crackers say about you... only a few of you nigga men really have."

T-Square nodded as Jasmine set her ass down on the edge of her desk, and took her panties off. "So, Nigga..." she said, her voice soft and seductive, "... do you you have a tongue that can work my pussy?"...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Lt. Masters," I said to the Vice Lieutenant, who was sitting in my hot chair in front of my desk, "did you follow up on that report of prostitutes getting out of Town?"

"Yes sir." said Masters. "More of the regular strippers didn't come in to work. More than 50% of them. The college girls are loving it; they're getting a lot more hours and more money."

"What about the escorts, the girls that work the flesh poles?" I asked, trying to make Coldiron react to my potty mouth language. He was used to me by now.

"Depends on where we ask, sir." said Masters, not rising to the bait. "The Hyatt, the Hilton, and the University Hotel women are still at their posts, pun fully intended." I chuckled as he continued: "I'm told most of the girls that work Hotel Row are still down there working. But the Tenderloin District... they're mostly gone. And again, the college girls are getting a windfall. Need some money in fines for the County's coffers, sir?"

"Probably not a bad idea, wake them up a little bit." I said. I normally did not have my Vice Squad going after prostitutes. Every once in a while there'd be some kind of problem, so we'd round some up, more to get information than anything else. And every once in a while some working girls would get too big for their Daisy Dukes britches, and we'd bring in a big haul, which the Council liked because of the money in fines that came in.

"However, Coldiron," I said, "it occurs to me that these girls are leaving because they know something. And I think we now know what that 'something' is... frozen mothballs. So when those Tenderloin District regulars start filtering back in, lets round some up and see what they'll tell us about who-knows-what. In the meantime, it's the Black districts that are being abandoned, and that means the Black districts were the targets for these bozos. So while you gather intel, I'm going to pay our boy T-Square a little visit."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmmm, that is good...." Jasmine whispered. T-Square was face-deep in her sopping wet pussy, licking up her sweet juices. As he sucked at her labes and clit and his tongue explored her honey hole, he realized that this was one well used pussy.

Jasmine's bodyguards were young, fit black men. There were only two prerequisites to them being hired: they had to be willing to take bullets for her, and they had to have huge cocks and know how to use them. Jasmine fucked at least two of her bodyguards every night, often in the morning as well, and they not only were paid well, they were fucked very well.

She didn't try them out herself... her backup dancers, all beautiful black women, gave them 'grueling' tryouts. The winners had nights of heaven awaiting... the losers only made the cut if one of the backup girls liked the guy... and that was a rare thing.

T-Square himself was very experienced in the arts of eating pussy... and fucking pussy. He availed himself of many women, from his white bookkeeper to black and white girls that were in his videos, to the hottest women around, such as Jasmine. Sexually, they were well matched.

"Okay, baby," Jasmine said after her orgasm rolled through her, making her shudder as she squirted onto T-Square's probing tongue, "give me that big nigga cock!"

T-Square stood up and opened his pants. His massive black snake popped out, engorged and ready to go. He stepped up to Jasmine, between her legs, and together they guided his cockhead past her swollen labes. He pushed forward, then back, then forward again, each time driving more and more of his huge meat into Jasmine's tight, wet cunt.

"Oh yeah, baby, that is what I love!" Jasmine cooed. She thrust her chin up at T-Square and he took the hint and kissed her mouth hard as he began a deep fucking rhythm....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

"God dammit." muttered T-Square. He'd just come inside Jasmine's tight cunt, feeling the incredible pleasure of feeling his balls drained by her sensationally hot pussy.

"WHAT IS IT?" T-Square thundered as he eased his meat out of Jasmine's slimy pussy. She got off the desk and put her panties back on as he zipped up.

"Trouble downstairs, boss." said one of the Regiment. "Iron kind of trouble."

"Oh shit." muttered T-Square.

"What's that?" asked Jasmine.

"The Iron Crowbar." said T-Square. "Being a fucking cockblocker today."

"Mmm, that cracker was too late today." Jasmine said. "That was a good fuck, baby. We'll do it again next time."

"We gotta get you out of here." said T-Square.

"Don't sweat it, baby." said Jasmine. "I'm gonna walk out the front door like a good bitch. And I'll have something to say to your cockblocking cracker cop."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well! if it isn't the Iron Cracker!" shouted a female voice. A moment later Jasmine Nix came into the main area of T-Square's "Rhythms & Rap" Club, followed by the aforementioned Club's owner. "Whatchoo doin' here, Cracker? Trying to fuck the black man again?"

"My observation is that you were doing just that to T-Square up in his office a moment ago." I retorted, my face a study of untroubled tranquility. T-Square's Regiment and the Club employees were trying very hard to suppress laughs... and failing. Jasmine Nix's face was one of anger.

"What, these your 'Uncle Toms'?" Jasmine continued, seeing Theo Washington and Jermaine Davis, both in plainclothes suits and ties, standing near me as I sat at the edge of the bar. "What, you don't have the guts to come in here alone?"

"Guys, you can wait outside." I said to Theo and Jermaine as I stood up. The red crowbar appeared in my left hand as I turned back to the very beautiful but very bitchy Jasmine Nix. She was looking a bit surprised at my calling her bluff.

"Jasmine, nobody is going to fuck with the Iron Crowbar in my clubs." said T-Square. "I don't need the hell-on-earth that would descend on me." Theo and Jermaine did not leave, by the way.

"Oh really." said Jasmine. "Don't start thinkin' you can get away with even walking into any of my clubs, Cracker."

"Don't open a club in my County, Jasmine." I replied, my face still showing no emotion.

"We'll talk later, Jasmine." said T-Square, experimenting with a dismissal. Jasmine wasn't taking the hint.

"So what is this Cracker with the Crowbar doing in your club, T-Square?" snarled Jasmine. "Trying to harass you?"

"No." I said loudly. "I'm here to inform T-Square that we have developed credible evidence that someone is trying to kill him." That got everyone's attention.

"Who's behind that, I.C.?" asked T-Square, his full attention now upon me.

"I'm not sure." I said. "Could be someone in this room now." I looked pointedly at Jasmine Nix as I said it. "Wanna talk in private, T-Square? Or out here in front of... visitors?"

T-Square was essentially trapped, and he knew it. If he talked with me privately, Jasmine would hold it against him that he was talking to a 'cracker cop'' and not including her. On the other hand, if she really was behind the plot against him, the I.C. would have no problem saying it in front of everyone, and causing serious chaos with his Regiment.

"Let me show you to the door, Jasmine." said T-Square. He ushered her out, and they said some words that I couldn't hear. Then he came back.