Fruit & Ice: Not Only For Eating

Story Info
They show each other uses for fruit and ice.
2.6k words
4.12
34.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived home late darkness filled the lounge except for the lamp light that reflected off her auburn hair. She had a lustful hunger that had been building all evening from the teasing her man had been giving her before her departure. She knew she could not escape the hunger until she had quenched it; to the end. But with the house quiet and dark, she might just get a greater hunger going before she headed down the hallway.

Seeing a banana sitting there in the fruit bowl, a naughty grin arrived on her face... Hell, this beauty could do the trick. She walked to a leather chair, relaxing into it. The thought crossed her mind that there was actually two hungers because of the lack of dinner earlier, which one was gonna get fulfilled first?... Hell, let’s go for broke and fill them both ;)

She looked down at the button through shirt and jeans she was wearing; deciding there was too much fabric covering the parts needing to be quenched. Lifting her shirt she traced the length of fruit down the front of her jeans, following the curve of her firm butt. The sliding sensation felt nice, but "nice" was just not going to make the grade tonight. Taking the top button of her jeans she unhooked it, then the next button and then the next... She slid the banana down her stomach along the soft skin, following the opening pathway. No chance of the fruit getting caught on her panties; she wasn’t wearing any.

She glided the fruit up tracing its coldness across her breasts, teasing her nipples to attention through her shirt. Following onto her neck feeling the smoothness against her skin. Thoughts of her lover entered her mind as the banana found her lips with a caressing motion. Her lips danced around its tip, as she longed to lash his tip with her taste buds.

The hallway door opened to him standing there... "I think the plan to eating a banana is to take the skin off first." he said with a smirk on his face after noticing her fly half undone.

"True, but I thought I’d have a little fun with it first... I have two hungers this evening. Come sit at my feet and enjoy."

Now standing in front of her with wanton eyes locked on each other he lent down to kiss her sweet lips, but she playfully pushed him to her feet.

"I think there will be no interaction of our sensual skins just yet, the skin of this fruit is calling my name. Sit." She raised herself up from the chair, her sweet body standing only inches from his face...She slowly reached for the buttons on her shirt and undid them exposing her freckled cleavage, while keeping an artful gaze upon him. He noticed her nipples were already standing to attention. The remaining buttons on her jeans she opened with one hand while the other hand slipped to where the length of yellow fruit had been moments before. Both her hands grasped the denim as it slowly slid over her waist, across her butt, down those silky thighs. She bent over while turning side on, to slide the fabric past her knees. Her butt made him lick his lips. He yearned to reach out and touch those firm cheeks and caress their softness, but he was the voyeur ...for now.

Her bare feet picked up the jeans and tossed them into his lap... He buried his face in them, drinking her body perfume that had penetrated the material. She chuckled for she knew the thoughts running through his mind. She turned; returning to a reclining position in the chair.

Taking the banana she traced it down her front, taunting her nipples one by one, then around her navel, heading to the neatly trimmed auburn snatch that was building with power. Lifting one leg over the arm of the chair, showing more of herself to the eyes sitting in front of her. The fruit also given more room to explore the features of her body. Its yellow length was trailed down over the folds of her womanhood, it worked its way to part the folds that were shinning in the dim light. It adventured along the path she allowed with her hands. It parted the folds while coating its end with texture of liquid honey.

Honey, mmmmmm she liked the taste of honey. She raised the banana up in front of her looking at the wetness now on it, her fingers slid easily down its skin. It found it’s way to her mouth. Her tongue protruded to touch and taste that honey. She spoke to the man in front of her with a wink, "It does taste as good as it looks."

Taking the banana back down to her golden snatch this time her fingers parted her sweet folds; the fruit disappeared from sight as it entered to feel the silken internal walls of her body. She exercised the yellow length in and out of her, moaning at the indulgence of it. She peeped to see a lustful look of concentration on her man’s face. Removing the fruit from inside, she leaned forward to slowly run its length along his lips, he parted to receive. The perfume found him before the sensual taste intruded on the taste buds of his wanton tongue. A small whimper escaped his lips at the arousal he found tasting what had just been inside this sexual being lounged in front on him. She watched him lick the fruit clean of herself. True desire came to her seeing the erotic delight on his face. "Don’t ever call me selfish will you," She grinned at him.

She sat back in the chair again. The fruit finding its home of darkened velvet walls. It was as if the fruit had a mind of its own as it sunk to her depths, then retreating to tickle and massage her clit, repeating again and again.

She raised the banana and peeled the skin half way down its length. Taking the now smooth flesh of the fruit she slid it down between her folds to inside her. Her moisture covered it as it slid easily in and out of her. She raised it to her mouth and nibbled at its end, feeding another hunger. Then she plunged back inside her the length, working it with her internal muscles, gripping and then releasing. Now taken back to be licked of its juices and have bits nibbled from it. The taste of her honey was making her so horny.

Turning the fruit to the skin covered end she plunged it back past her trimmed red hair. A stimulated moan escaped her mouth as the fruit rubbed against her button of motivation. As the fruit plunged itself in and out of her auburn snatch, her free fingers massaged her clit until no longer she could hold back the craving that had built inside her body and mind. The sight of the man sitting there watching the fruit diving in and out, like she longed for him... the memory of his sweet lips licking her personal juice from the fruits length was to much to bear. Her back arched up off the chair as the friction of fingers and fruit sent shock waves of orgasmic delight through her body. Her face winced while a hunger was being fulfilled. Her head dropped as the sexual tension was released from her body, her breathing was laboured from moments past of dizzy heights...

The man in front of her ached from her performance. God, she looked so beautiful. He knelt before her reaching to bring her body to his. Encasing her in his arms he felt her labouring heart beat on his chest, while running his hands through her hair. He told her of the sensual things he had witnessed and how much it meant to him. He raised her face to meet his saying, "Do you think you are the only that knows how to tease the hell out of a person?" Their eyes smiled softly, a chuckle escaped them both as he kissed her forehead.

He raised himself off the floor and went over to inspect the fruit bowl. Only a navel orange was there, with a wicked chuckle in his throat he headed to the freezer. Returning to her now sitting in the chair slightly more composed than a few minutes ago, he instructed of her. "Remove my clothing from the waist down." She leaned forward to unzip his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Gazing up at him she said, "I always knew you were a hussy... you aren’t wearing any underwear." He laughed, knowing it was something she enjoyed of him.

She reached to fondle his hardened length in front of her, but he bent his torso back from her reach saying, "No, what makes you think you can touch when I wasn’t allowed to. Now stand up and unbutton my shirt." As she undid the buttons she brushed her body against him feeling him there jabbing at her. She opened his shirt to feel the hair on his chest and run her fingers through it, but he gently took her shoulders and guided her back down into the chair. He returned to sit cross legged on the wooden floor at her feet beside the ice bucket.

He took the orange in his hands biting the top off it, while starring at her. His fingers slid under the skin of the fruit, folding back its covering to reveal the soft inside. She watched the layers of skin fall to the floor, her eyes also keeping track of the movement of his own hard length as it swayed from the movement of his body.

His mouth went to the top of the fruit, biting in to remove the centre pale skin of the fruit, leaving a gaping hole in it’s centre. His fingers plunged into the hole parting the fruits segments slightly to allow a wide girth. Juice ran down his fingers and hands. His mouth moved to his hand and while gazing hard at her, he licked the pathway of the juice to his fingertips, then trailing around the edge of the fruits open hole.

Collecting further orange juice on his fingers he leant forward to trace down her own folds that moisture held. She could not help but reach to massage her own hole and juices.

Leaning over he took a cube of ice and ran it along his lips, his tongue licked the water that melted with his hot breath. She uttered a soft word from her own mouth, "Tease." He snickered while placing the ice between his teeth. Then lunged the ice into the cavity of the orange. He took a finger, slowly playing with the ice in its home, moving it up and down along the fleshy tunnel. Her fingers played with her own fleshy tunnel. His tongue tickling the edge of the fruit. Her fingers tickling her button. His eyes taunting her with the actual meaning to his play.

She leant forward and whispered to him, "I was wrong, you are not a hussy, you are a whore." He laughed as he knew he had her all worked up into a frenzy. With that he took the orange within his hands and squeezed the juice all over his chest and body.

"You really think I’m going to sit here and take that," she smiled a flustered look. She removed her shirt, leant forward grasping the fruit from him while she sunk down beside him, then squeezed the juice over her breasts.

"If you wanna lick some juice baby, try this." He reached with his tongue to track the lines of juice that ran down her cleavage. He tasted the tang that had ventured onto her nipples. Her hands moved to massage the orange itself over his hard dick. He removed his shirt, then wrapping his arms around her, bringing their lips and naked bodies together. Juices from each other played together as lust lashed with their tongues.

He reached for more ice and trailed it down her back. She arched at the coldness of it, moaning with pleasure. He traced it up around her neck, then followed the pathway with his warm tongue. She reached for ice and trailed it down his chest and around his nipples. Her mouth then sucking the coldness from the nipples bringing them sensual delight.

Playfully pushing him to the floor on their sides she turned so her head was in front of his manhood. She breathed deep, sighing at the splendour of it. The smell of the sweet citrus made her lean forward for his taste and texture. She licked down the paths that veins and juice took. She moaned at the indulgence it brought her, knowing that it also pleasured him.

His ice now found another trail, for in front of him lay her sexy freckled thighs and glowing pussy. He traced the ice down her thighs and along the edge of her trimmed pussy. He gently lifted her leg and traced the folds that were covered in juice supreme. Sliding the ice down inside her silken walls she squirmed at its touch. He leaned forward to breathe warm air over her entrance, the ice tricking out from the heat of her. His fingers brought the ice out from her depths into his mouth, her inner body having added such enticing flavour to the watery cube.

They played while taunting each other, her taking him inside her mouth, deeper and deeper, stroking her throat, thrusting back and forth. Massaging his sack with her fingers, moulding it with her open mouth. Running her hands down his thighs and up along his torso with massage, teasing the pathways with the coolness of ice and the hotness of her tongue. Tasting the citrus juice among his body sweat lured her mind into heavenly places. Her hands and mouth licked, stroked and seduced him to heights that had been building all evening.

He lashed at her pussy with his mouth, his lips kneading her clit, teasing it to full attention. His fingers riding her insides with satisfaction, feeling the silky texture, tasting all of her she released to him. Trailing ice over her stomach while nibbling along the pathway it left. Then down her thighs which brought the moans from her he longed to hear.

They built to an exhilaration that could hold no more. They moaned and groaned at the touch of each other, ice and juices mingling together in ecstasy. Neither felt the hard floor beneath them, only the sexual glory that racked their bodies and souls. Release was then brought by the mouth of the other, his seed shot forth to fill her throat, she drank of him with enthusiasm. She squirmed as her juices smothered his face as her clit throbbed in total surrender to him. Their breathing was ragged and heavy, they were somewhere they hungered for... release at the rapture of each other.

They fell into each others bodies with sweat and shivers entangling; groans of bliss escaped them. Gentle sensual kisses were placed upon each other to let the other know they were more than damned happy to be laying on a hard floor covered in life’s fruit. Either it being the fruit of the earth or themselves.

She turned to come face to face with him, he opened his arms to bring her to his chest. She ran her fingers through the hair on his chest, his fingers toyed with her hair, they lay there in a sigh... a sigh of total satisfaction...