Frustrated and Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers

I moved away to lie on my back and he quickly shifted between my legs pulling them up over his shoulders. His tongue that had been attacking my mouth now felt like it was everywhere at once. He licked me all over but didn't pay much attention to my clit. After a couple of minutes he came up for air and resumed his position on top of me and started sucking on my nipple. Meanwhile, his dick was rubbing along my pussy. I moved a little to the side to keep it at bay a second. He immediately got the hint and jumped out of bed to grab a condom. With the condom firmly in place, he wasted no time entering me and started pumping away furiously. So much for all the foreplay he said he loves. Not that it didn't feel good. It did. Great even. There's no substitute for the weight of a man on top of you and fucking you. I missed that feeling. He moved much quicker than I anticipated. After a few minutes he groaned as he came.

"I'm sorry."

"What? Why?"

"It was too fast. It's been too long."

"That's ok. It's not a big deal."

He was still lying on top of me like he didn't want to move. But then jumped up to remove the condom, immediately replacing it with another one. He was still hard. I was kind of surprised he was ready to go again already. He's 47 years old. Damn. He got back in bed and this time wanted to try different positions. He had said before that he likes to fuck and likes to do different positions. So he had me turn over and we did doggy style for a couple of minutes. Then he asked me to get on the floor next to the bed and lean against it. He entered me from behind. This only lasted for a minute before he wanted to move against the wall. He had me stand in front of it, leaning slightly while he entered from behind again. This one didn't go so well. I don't know if I was too tall or not tall enough, but he kept slipping out.

Finally, we got back in bed again. He asked if I can get on top. I knew he liked it that way and was wondering when he was going to get around to it. He reclined on his back and I climbed on top. I reached down and guided his still hard dick into me. Then I started moving slowly up and down. He grabbed my tits, which were hanging in his face anyway, and started sucking on them. Up and down I moved as he mauled my tits. He placed his hands on my hips and started pumping up into me faster. I wasn't as agile as he needed me to be, so he said he wanted to switch. He told me to get on my side. So I lay on my left side while he knelt in front of me and entered. I moved my shoulders back to face him, keeping my hips turned sideways. Now he was finally hitting my g-spot. I started to think I might actually get to cum. He pumped in and out and I did the best I could in that position to move against him. Every time I get close, he gets tired and slows down. Damn. He's a trooper though and starts going again saying something about the stupid condom and making it take too long. I was enjoying the time in this position and didn't say anything. Unfortunately a few pumps later, he was done.

When he came back from removing the condom, I was still on the bed, lying on my back with my knees up. He collapsed next to me on his back and closed his eyes.

"I could sleep now. How 'bout you."

"No, I'm fine."

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"You didn't? Damn, I'm sorry. I thought you did." When or why the hell it seemed like I came, I have no idea. My moans were almost nonexistent. I've never been one to fake it and I don't intend to start now.

"It's ok," I said.

"No. No it's not. What can we do?"

"You could start by playing with my tits again."

So he leaned over and started fondling them. Pinching the nipples and then taking one into his mouth. I reached down with my right hand and started circling my clit with my middle finger. He noticed and followed with his hand. But instead of rubbing my clit, he inserted 2 fingers and moved them side to side. I told him to curve them in and aim for the area behind my clit. He did so and started moving his hand in and out quickly. It wasn't ideal, but it was starting to work. Unfortunately what it worked the most on was getting him hard again. He grabbed a condom and started fucking me again. We were in the missionary position, but somehow he was completely missing my clit. I moved my hand back down there again but really couldn't get in there right. I don't know if he was tired or what, but he was firmly pressed against me. I gave up and let him pump away for several minutes before he came again.

While he was disposing of the condom again, I started playing with my clit. I figured it was the only way I would get to cum. He came back in and saw me and tried to help, but I didn't move aside this time to let him. I didn't think it would be that beneficial to me and I really wanted to cum. So I kept it up while he watched. After only a minute or so, I finally hit the peak.

He says, "You must use your toys a lot and desensitized yourself."

"No, I don't think so. I only use my toy inside for the g-spot and I haven't even done that for a couple of weeks at least. I don't know what happened. But I've never been able to cum from fucking."

"No? Wow. I never heard of that."

I tried not to look too incredulous as I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I came back in the room he was sitting on the bed in his boxers. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me. He said, "Don't fall in love with me."

"I'm not. Don't worry. You don't fall in love with me."

"I don't know. It'll be hard not to now."

"What? No it won't. You already have someone you love. Just keep loving her."

"I know. But we have this connection now. You'll see."

"I'm good. I promise I won't fall in love with you. I would never put up with your cheating."

"I know. I know. You're right. I'm bad. My lady loves me. She always forgives me."

"Good. Y'all are perfect for each other. I wouldn't put up with any of that bullshit. So don't worry about me."

"What about tomorrow? Are you going to be able to face me at work?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know. It will be different now. But we have to be careful. I think Adam likes you. He's always going up there to see you. When you called me to the office on Friday, he came right behind me. I think he wants to be with you, too."

"What? No way. Adam can fuck his crazy ass wife. He doesn't want me. He's just nosy. Don't worry about it."

"OK, OK, if you say so."

After that I said something about having to drive an hour to get back home. He agreed saying it was a long drive and I probably wouldn't want to make it again. I didn't comment on that, but started to get dressed. I guess he was a little nervous or something because he showed me his house again. Made me sit on his new couch and use the electric recliner. Actually it was pretty cool. But I put on my shoes and started walking towards the door. He kissed me again as he was walking me to the garage to get my car.

On the drive home, I thought about all that had happened. It was my first experience with someone outside of marriage. I had never been with anyone else before my husband because I had always said no. I'm glad I had this experience, but I do not want a repeat. I need more. I want that connection with someone you care about. I had to do this. I know that. I never would have understood before. But now I know for sure. I'm not cut out for casual sex. I'll go back to masturbating. In fact, I'm going to pull out my big toy now. I have a 10 inch dolphin vibrator that I've only used a couple of times. I didn't want to stretch myself out before. Now seems like a good time to use the hell out of it. I have 3 weeks left before surgery and I'm getting a new vagina anyway. Damn. I'm excited again.

rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers
12