Frustrated Cuckold

Story Info
Wife becomes a hotwife.
756 words
3.87
111.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,812 Followers

I took my wife to Dallas over spring break. She always loves to shop and eat out. I however, this time I had a plan! I had searched the internet for a man to fuck my wife!!

We had a suite with a king bed and an outer room with a makeout bed.

I found three men who were interested. They all lived in Dallas.

I had her dress up and do her makeup to look the sexiest she had ever been. I had sent some pictures of my wife and sent them to the men who responded.

She always drinks too much when we go to pappadeaux's restaurant and I have to almost carry her to out room.

I checked and Deb was totally out. I undressed my wife and she lay naked on the bed. If she knew anything at all, she would think it was me. Dirk licked her pussy until she got wet enough for Dirk to enter her pussy. I watched in the shadows as Dirk pushed his sizable cock into her pussy. He fucked her until he shot his cum deep in my wife's pussy.

My wife, although, not knowing, was now a Hotwife!

My first fantasy had come true!

I then had Dirk leave and I ate Deb's pussy and licked Dirks cum out of her pussy and swallowed it.

My second fantasy had come true as well!!

She did the same this time, except I gave her a sleeping pill with her drink.

The next man that was going to fuck my wife was Stan. He was tall and lanky and had a real big cock, I would guess it was nine inches. I again watched from the shadows and he fucked my wife and filled her pussy with his cum. I again I licked and sucked the huge cum loaded and cleaned up her pussy. I ate it all.

Joe was the last man and he had the biggest cock. He just jumped right in and began to fuck my wife fast and furious she was moaning and then began to scream, "Fuck me, fuck me,! don't stop, don't stop!.

Joe had his huge black cock all the way deep inside my wife. I knew I would never touch most places the he was touching her.

He fucked her so hard and so long I thought her would never stop.

I then looked at his face and knew he was about to shot his huge load deep inside my wife. I watched closely and saw his cum beginning to run down her pussy and legs.

I quickly began to suck and lick the cum out of my wife. I got under her and ate her pussy and gobbled all her cum.

She had now fucked three men all with bigger cocks than mine. Her pussy was so stretched I knew my little cock would never satisfy my wife again.

I gave all the men her phone number asked them to do it again. They were all more than fine with it.

The next day we were relaxing at home, and Deb said to me," I need to tell you something,"

"What is it sweetie," I asked.

"I knew it wasn't you fucking me, they were all so much bigger than your little dick. And I loved it!"

"Let's do it again and invite the men and others to fuck me anytime!"

After Dallas my wife was a changed woman. She began wearing very revealing clothing even when we went out to eat with friends. She has flirted with every man she sees and most hit on her a lot!

She also has phone numbers for each of the men who fucked and has invited them to cum to our house.

She stays out late and goes to bars often hoping she will find someone to fuck her.

The other day she came home late as she always does and she just started stripping until she was naked. She lay on our bed with her legs apart and ordered me to start licking her pussy and to clean the men's cum out of her pussy.

When I asked who's cum? She lay naked and smiled.

The cum of the three men who just fucked me, of course, silly cuckold!

We are planning a trip to the Bahamas. She has discovered that there are several nude beaches and several men, especially large black men.

She tells me she hopes all of them will fuck her!!

What have I done?

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,812 Followers