Frustrated House Wife

Story Info
Neglected wife takes matters into her own hands.
2.9k words
4.11
75.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all who have helped me make my first story one that I can be proud of. I feel like I have really grown, and hope to continue to improve with each entry. Thanks to all of my editors: MerelyMim, Quiet_Cool, Vella the one who will always be my first *kiss* (I mean editor of course), and all on the AH who have given me tips and encouragement. Thank you all. As this is my first attempt at porn, feed back would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy.

The door slowly opened and Jen walked into her empty apartment. She laid her keys on the table beside the door and began the process of settling in. As she threw her coat over the arm of the couch she glared at the computer.

"I'll beat you tonight," she said fighting the temptation to shake her fist at the machine. "I'll have my man tonight." Jen tried her best to sound convincing, but she could barely convince herself. "Three years!" she thought, "Three years and already I'm down to less than once a week. What's wrong with me that I have to beg my husband for sex, after only three years?" Jen knew that sex dwindled as marriage progressed in years, but she never thought it would happen so quickly, and she never thought she would be the one begging for more.

Walking through the hall, Jen noticed the full length mirror. She stopped and looked at herself. "Do I really look like this?" she thought as she stared at the image in the mirror. As Jen stripped out of her work clothes, she began to look closer. She reached her hand up and pulled out her pony tail first. The long silky brown hair fell past her shoulders and rested just above her tight ass. Jen smiled and gave her head a little shake. "I do like my hair," a smile formed as she whispered the words.

Satisfied that her hair was not the problem, Jen reached up and began to unbutton her shirt. As she started to free herself from the bulky work uniform and the masculine feeling it portrayed, all the frustrations of the past weeks came to surface. She slid the shirt off her shoulders and looked at her full bra. "Humm..." Jen sighed as she gazed into the mirror. "You've got a really nice rack there Jen. Full, plump round mounds of tempting flesh." Jen reached back to unhook her bra. "Now, if only they could be propped up all the time." She released her breasts from their constraints and let them fall slightly from their former position. "I have the size; I just wish I had the perkiness to go along with them." Her smile faded.

Jen kicked off her shoes, and reached down to take off her socks. As she bent over she admired her ass in the mirror. Reaching a hand up to cup one of the round cheeks, she smiled. "He used to love your ass!" Jen slowly raised herself up and unzipped her pants. As the pants fell to the floor, Jen could now see her least favorite part of herself.

"You are the big problem." Jen's eyes watered as the words spilled out of her mouth. She rubbed her hands on the small extension of her stomach. "Why would I have a flat stomach? Why should I have a perfect body?" With tears now running down her face, Jen stepped into the bathroom, leaving a mound of clothes in the hall. She hoped a shower would relax the pain away, or at least distract her from it as it had done so many times before.

As the water beaded down her body, Jen's thoughts went back to the computer. "Why does he spend so much time on that blasted machine? Am I really that appalling that he would rather play on the net than have sex with me! I wish I could crawl in your head, Dan. You used to be all over me. You touched me every minute of the day. What's changed? That damn computer! That's what's changed!"

"It all started when he found that new game." She began to reflect on the past few months. "He comes home and goes straight for the computer. I can't even get a kiss out of him anymore." As Jen ran her soapy hands over her breasts she started to think about how things used to be. How Dan would sweep her up as soon as he got home and nibble on every inch of her body. As her hands moved across her body she thought of how he would take her, two or three times a night. She reminisced on how they would sit and talk, cuddling on the couch for hours at a time. "Now he doesn't even come to bed until I have to get up for work!" Jen threw the soap as she spoke.

The time Jen and Dan spent talking had become almost non-existent. Other than the usual, "Hi honey I'm home", and "What would you like for dinner", conversation was yet another part of married life that Jen wasn't experiencing. Dan was more interested in typing to people some where in cyber space, than he was in what Jen had done that day. It made her wonder about his new "friends".

Turning off the shower, Jen looked for an old t-shirt and made her way back into the hall. As she walked into the living room she stared at the computer. "You are stealing all my time. You're the reason I haven't had sex in over a week! Well not tonight mister! Tonight I will take my man back."

That night when Dan came home, Jen ran into the bedroom. She changed into her favorite lingerie. Nothing too exotic, just what she needed to feel her best. Jen was determined to take her husband back. First she sliped into a red satin corset, tying the strings tight enough to hug her every curve like a silk glove. Her breasts looked like two well ripened peaches propped up in a woven basket. She was already born with an ample bosom but the corset seemed to add to it, making her look and feel fuller and perkier. Next she slid into the matching satin thong, as soon as the soft textured thong was in place it became drenched with her excitement. The final touch was a pair of red lace top stockings attached with garters to her corset. She smoothed out the stockings remembering how Dan found her absolutely irresistible the last time she wore a garter belt.

"That was a fun night," she thought to herself assured tonight would be a success. Now feeling the sexiest she ever had, she quickly ran back into the room where Dan was on the computer, striped down to his boxers as had become the custom. This was another curious act, in the past it was all Jen could do to get Dan to even keep a shirt off when he was home.

As Jen made her way across the room, she felt her panties start to drip. It had been so long, but tonight she was going to have her man. She walked softly behind Dan's chair and tenderly touched his shoulders. The feel of his skin sent ripples of pleasure up her spine. She rubbed her hands up to his neck and then down to his thick arms. As she moved her hands down his plump biceps, she pushed her body up against the back of his chair making her supple bosom touch his back. Her anticipation increased as her skin met his, but Dan continued to type. She leaned in and kissed his ear, then sucked in the lobe. The taste of it was sweet in her mouth. This always drove him mad with passion, but tonight he shrugged her off like a bad puppy on a new sofa.

Disappointed that the ear wasn't working for her tonight, Jen moved her hands up Dan's arm and down his chest. The anticipation of over coming the challenge ahead made her all the more aroused. As her hands felt his well developed pecks she moved her lips down his neck and firmly bit on his shoulder. The taste of him was now overwhelming. Usually Dan loved Jen's love marks on his neck and shoulders, but this night Dan shrugged her away in aggravation. He began to show his agitation by pressing the keys on the keyboard more aggressively.

Hotter than ever, Jen was desperate to tear her man away from this machine and get the loving she longed for. Frustrated, she decided to go straight for the goods. Still standing behind him, Jan led her hands down Dan's chest, past his god like abs, and into his boxers. She felt his aroused crotch and thought for sure she had him now. She could almost feel him inside of her. But Jen's feeling of success quickly faded as Dan straightened his back to get her off of him. He looked up at her and made his disinterest clear with his eyes.

Jen was not going to give up; her want superceded any feelings of rejection. Dan's excitement was as visible as hers; she just had to get him away from that damn computer. In a complete act of desperation, Jen lifted Dan's arms and threw herself in his lap. She stradled him and began to thrust her yearning pussy over his throbbing cock. Pushing her breasts into Dan's face, Jen prepared her sexiest voice and looked deep into his eyes.

"Baby, I'm so hot! I want you," Jen said in a soft almost baby like voice. "I want to feel your huge cock inside me." She let each word dangle off her lips.

"I know dear, but I just got home. I need to relax." Dan's words came as a complete surprise, and cut though her like a knife. She had never felt such rejection. Jen slowly raised herself off of Dan in disbelief, leaving the stain of her desire on his boxers. Then she walked over and flopped on the couch. She was stunned. Dan was happier on the computer! He never found playing with her body to be stressful before. Why would he need to "relax" before being with her? Well, there was one more thing she could try and if it didn't work, at least she wouldn't be as frustrated.

Jen ran into the bedroom and franticly searched for the newest vibe in Dan's collection. He never could resist her masturbating, and the sudden idea of being a porn star for her man peaked her pleasure all the more. When she found it she ran back to the couch and coyly laid herself on it. She quietly unsnapped her garters and removed her soaken thong. She liked the idea of being the "bad girl" for a change.

This was the first time Jen was glad Dan had talked her into getting the good vibe, or any vibe for that matter (Jen didn't care much for them; she preferred a real dick to a rubber one). Jen slid the shaft into her dripping pussy. It took very little effort and as it filled her she moaned just loud enough to be sure Dan could hear. Looking up to see if he had noticed her yet, Jen placed the bunny part on her clit. Dan hadn't shown any interest, so she continued with her playing hoping that the sound of the vibe would get his attention.

Jen searched the base of the vibe for the clit stimulator button. Her pinky stretched and pressed the button making her jerk a little from the sudden stimulation. Leaning back to fully enjoy the gentle buzz, Jen let out a soft moan. She spread her moist lips so she could position the vibe better, and to give Dan a better look, if he ever chose to do so. Slowly she moved the hand currently on the base of the vibe up towards the shaft. Positioning her fingers between the deeply buried vibe and the clit stim, she slowly rotated it. Jen loved the hit and miss action that rotating the little bunny gave. It allowed her to control the amount of pleasure she would receive, something she was not used to being in control of. Every time she moved the stim into its proper place she let out a small "mmmmm. . ." Softly the stim moved around and softly Jen would moan.

When Jen realized that she was rotating faster she reached down again and increased the power to her clit friend. The increase in power teased her more and she let out a little loader moan. The buzz in the room was undeniable, and so was Dan's lack of interest. Jen continued with her show, her hope unfaltering, she rotated the now faster buzzing bunny. She noticed her hips were now rotating along wither her vibe. A tingle shot down her lips and with each thrust her moans increased in volume. Jen looked up in hopes that Dan had noticed her performance, but if he did, he wasn't letting on to it. Once Jen realized her efforts to get Dan's attention were in vain, she decided to enjoy her play even more. Now it wasn't about getting Dan's attention, now this was all about pleasing Jen.

Once again she searched for the buttons. This time she turned on the thick shaft currently resting inside her. The vibe was shaped just like a nice chunky dick, with pearls that shifted and rotated about an inch from the base. Jen let out a soft sigh and then moved to increase the power to the other part. Her clit was throbbing with excitement and Jen could barely keep the bouncing bunny in its place. Every time it came around to her sweet spot it sent a warm tingle that made her jump and moan even more. While turning up the power to the shaft, she was suddenly regretting that they didn't pay the extra $20 for the one with totally separate rotation functions.

As the new serge of power hit her, Jen started thrusting the vibe inward. The pleasure of it all sent her into an almost convulsive state. Deep it penetrated as the stim moved up and down the out side. She had never felt anything fill her as completely as this vibe did. Warm cum started to flow and spread all over the vibe, her hand, and her pulsating pussy.

"Oh god!" she screamed, now totally unaware of Dan's presence in the room. She dripped on the plush couch as her thrusting increased. Jen stretched one last time and turned both controls up to full power. Her hips humped the vibe profusely as her hand moved it in and out. She had never felt pleasure like this before, never. The pleasure ran through her body sending a slight tickle along the way. Thrusting faster and faster Jen felt everything in her body shake and quiver in delight, while Dan continued with his game.

"Oh. . . uhn. . ." Her moans filled the room. The heavy sent of sex laid think on the air. Jen's body was now moving uncontrollably. She'd never done this herself before; Dan had always come to finish her. Leaning back, she forced the vibe deep inside and the stim directly on her clit. Desperately she tried to hold the position. The bunny buzzing and the long shaft twirling. This was better than anything Dan had ever done to her. She felt everything build up inside her. Her breathing was fast and erratic. And with one glass shattering scream, she released everything and allowed herself to come.

The muscle contractions pushed on the vibe, but Jen held firm, she wasn't ready to let this feeling go just yet. She moaned with delight as her head rolled about on the couch cushion. As she started to calm down, Jen removed the vibe, shut it off, and dropped it on the floor. Slowly her moaning quieted and her breathing came back to normal. Her lips throbbed from the pleasure and her juices soaked into the couch. After a few minutes to recover, Jen lifted her head up to see Dan was still focused on the computer.

"Feel better now, honey?" Dan asked without even looking away from the screen.

Jen huffed and lifted herself off of the couch. She tried not to show the tears forming in her eyes. As she walked into the bedroom, she didn't hold back any longer. "Why?" Jen asked herself as she had so many nights before. "Why doesn't he want me?" The feel of her corset was now painful. She reached back and pulled the strings. As the corset fell to the floor, so did Jen. "He didn't even look at me." The pain built up inside as she finished changing back into her old t-shirt. Jen rolled her stockings off her toes and realized that she had left her soaken thong in the living room.

"Oh well," she thought as she crawled into bed and snuggled under the heavy winter blankets, "maybe now I can get some sort of sleep." With her pillow now drenched in tears, Jen tried to sleep. Tomorrow was another day, and tonight would soon be over.