Frustrated Niece

Story Info
To ease her frustrations she could get a job.
1.7k words
4.4
171k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was in New York on business, I stayed with my niece Nikki, who I hadn’t seen since her wedding 10 years ago, when she was in her late teens. She still looked damn good, walking around the house in tight short-shorts that left the cheeks of her tight little ass hanging out and halter tops that showed almost everything but her nipples. Of course, I like a little eye candy, so I complimented her on having kept her figure. She thanked me and said that she was glad someone had noticed. As she said this, she gave her husband Tony a look, but he didn’t even glance up from the big stack of pancakes he was wolfing down.

On my third night there, I was sitting on the sofa in the family room, watching one of the late-night talk shows with Tony, when she came parading in the room dressed in a clingy white sleep dress. It was obvious that she was naked underneath it. She stretched out on her side on the other end of the sofa. When her foot nudged my thigh, I glanced over at her. My breath caught in my throat when I noticed that her dress had ridden up the back of her thighs. Since she wasn’t wearing any panties, her man-killer ass was clearly visible.

Once she knew she had my attention, she turned over on to her back and folded her legs at the knees. Even though she had hooked her dress over knees, I could see the back of her thighs down to her ass and just a hint of her crotch. Nikki spread her legs a little, showing me her pussy. My breath caught in my throat, and it was all I could do not to moan at the sight of its beautiful pale lips. All I could think of about was how much I’d like to bury my face between her thighs and go crazy on her. She opened her thighs a little wider and the lips of her pussy parted, revealing the pink insides and the little star-shaped opening to her passage. She grinned like a cat and tapped my now hard dick with her foot for a second. I looked over at Tony to see if he had noticed, but he was busy with a huge bowl of popcorn and never looked up. He must not have caught on to what she was doing because after a while he said goodnight and went on up to bed.

As soon as he went upstairs, I said, “Damn it, Nikki, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“What’s the matter, Uncle John?” she said, all innocence.

“Christ, girl, you’re showing me everything you’ve got.”

“I know, but I can’t help it. I’m so frustrated. Besides from the way you’ve been looking at me, I thought you would like it. Nobody else seems to give a damn.”

“Nikki, your husband was right in the room.”

“Yeah, but he never pays attention to me anymore. All he does is eat and watch TV. In fact, I think I could fuck someone right in front of him, and he wouldn’t even notice if the TV was on.” She pulled her nightdress up to her waist, and then she lowered her hands and spread the lips of her pussy open. “Don’t you like my pussy?”

“Please, Nikki. If you’re so frustrated, you should do something about it—get a job or something. I don’t think teasing me’s the answer. You know, even though I’m in my fifties, I’m not made of stone.”

She giggled. “He doesn’t want me to work. Anyway, right now it looks as if part of you is made of stone. In fact, you look hard all over. I wish Tony hadn’t gained so much weight.” She gave a little moan as she started to play with her clit. “I know you’re my uncle and we can’t do it, but I thought we could have some fun together—if you want to.”

I moved toward her. “Unnh-huh,” she said, “I just want you to watch.… oooh … I loved it when Tony used to watch me. You can play with yours if you want. I like to watch, too.”

I pulled down my pants and underwear. When she saw my dick, she gasped and said I really had a big one. “Oh that looks so good,” she said, staring at my hard-on as I began to slowly stroke it. “Oohh yes … I really wish we could fuck—I want it so bad.” “Pull up your dress, so I can see your tits,” I said. They were snowy white and capped by beautiful pink nipples. She started caressing one, squeezing the nipple as she played with her beautiful pussy, which was glistening in the dim light. Now, she was really driving me crazy, and I began masturbating like a wild man as I stared at her. I tried to time it so that we came more or less at about the same time, but I couldn’t hold out. When she saw the cum spurt out of the end of my dick, she groaned and stared coming herself.

The next day she was all I could think about, so I decided to take the afternoon off. Since her husband worked, I figured she’d be home by herself. I found her at the sink doing the dishes. She was wearing a pair of red short-shorts and a tight T-shirt that showed a little of her flat tummy. She looked delicious, and my dick began to stiffen in my pants as I stared at the little round hump of her ass. She turned her head back toward me and said, “Want to give me a hand with the dishes?”

I walked up behind her and moved up against her until my hard-on was barely resting against her ass. “Let me give you two hands,” I said.

She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her and slowly slid my hands up under her T-shirt. I cupped her braless breasts in my hands and started thumbing her nipples. When she asked me in a teasing voice what I was doing, I said, “It’s my turn to turn you on.”

She pushed her ass back against me, groaning a little when she felt my hard dick push between the cheeks of her ass. “You have such a beautiful body, Nikki,” I said, meaning it. “I don’t know how any man could ignore you.” “Let me finish the dishes,” she said, “and then we can play.”

I didn’t answer, but instead I started planting little kisses along her neck.

She groaned and put the dish she was washing down and leaned forward over the sink, using her arms to help support herself. “You feel so good,” she said, pushing back against my hard dick. “You know, I can’t stop thinking about your dick, wondering what it would be like. I’ve never had one that big—if only you weren’t my uncle.” “Sshhh. Let’s just enjoy this. Don’t think about fucking, ” I said, knowing that would make her think about it even more.

I took one of my hands off her breasts and unsnapped the front of her shorts. I wormed my hand down inside her panties so that I could get at her pussy. She was sopping wet, and I easily slid two fingers inside her. As my thumb went to her clit, she shuddered and started moving her hips to the rhythm of my fingers. After a few minutes, she said in a husky voice, “Don’t stop. I’m almost ready to come.”

As she turned back to me to say this, my mouth met hers in a long insistent kiss that went on and on until my tongue was stuck halfway down her throat. I reluctantly took my hand out of her panties and pulled her up against me so that I could dry fuck her as we continued kissing each other. When I felt that she had reached the point of no return, I knelt at her feet and began working her shorts and panties down off her legs. “What are you doing?” she gasped as she stepped out of her them. “We have to stop now, Uncle John. You know we can’t ...”

“… Sshh. I’m just going to kiss it. It’s beautiful. You’re not the only who can’t stop thinking about last night,” I said and buried my face in her sweet-smelling pussy. I gently licked the lips up one side and down the other. It was easy to find the swollen nub of her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and began tonguing it gently along the side as I stuck a finger into her pussy so I could stimulate her even more. “Oh my God,” she screamed, pulling my face tight into her crotch. “It’s been so long since anyone’s done that to me. Oh, yes, oh right there, oh fuck yes! You’re right on my spot!”

I didn’t come up for air until she had her first orgasm. Then, before she could come to her senses, I stood up, dropped my pants around my ankles and turned her around so that she was once more leaning over the counter. She was so wet I slid in easily, and she started thrusting back to meet my strokes. She was starved for it. “Oh fuck it’s big. It feels so good all the way up in me like that, Uncle John,” she said as I ground it in as deep as I could.

I leaned back a little so I could watch my dick going in and out of her cute little pussy. As I pounded away, she started making so much noise I thought the neighbors might hear, but I didn’t care because she was the best fuck I’ve had in years. In fact, it was so good I came like I used to years ago—in long hard spurts, one after another.

Afterwards, we went upstairs to the guest bedroom, and I taught her how to give me head. She was a quick learner, and once I was hard I got between her thighs and fucked her for a long, long time. Since I had already come, I felt like I was in a zone and could fuck forever, and we tried as many different positions as I could think of.

Needless to say, we had a lot of fun the rest of my visit. Now, I just hope Tony doesn’t lose any weight and come to his senses, or let her get a job to ease her frustrations, before I get a chance to get back to New York.