Frustrating Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebekah causes Elena some frustration.
6.7k words
4.55
21.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

When Elena awoke her first thought was 'where am I?' Her second was 'what's going on?' Both were more or less answered pretty quickly as she remembered hooking up with Rebekah, both figuratively and literally, how unsurprisingly that had led to the Original vampire snapping her neck. What was a surprise was instead of storming off in a huff Rebekah had restrained her in some kind of... device. Elena didn't recognise it exactly, but from the way her hands were cuffed in front of her she got the idea that her old self would have blushed furiously while the new and improved version just smirked.

"You're awake, finally." Rebekah said somewhere from behind Elena, "I was beginning to think you would sleep the whole day away."

"In that case you better untie me. We do after all have a lot of ground to cover." Elena said in mock seriousness, "Unless, you had something else in mind first."

Rebekah smiled softly, "Well, maybe there was one thing I thought might be fun."

"AHHHHH!" Elena cried out, a sudden pain taking her by surprise.

Luckily it was only a brief sting to her butt, Elena finding out why thanks to Rebekah slowly walking into her line of sight, the blonde revealing that she had a familiar looking riding crop in her hand and was wearing nothing but the strap-on dildo Elena had used on her last night.

"Make that two things." Rebekah said thoughtfully as she played with her new toy, "You really do come prepared, don't you Elena? Your rope was a little flimsy though, so I took the liberty of getting the man at the front desk to go get me something better. Unfortunately I don't think that thing will be able to restrain you, but I suggest you let it at least while I have my fun."

Smiling wickedly up at her friend/enemy Elena quipped, "Ok, but make it quick. I don't want to waste too much time with another lousy lay when we've got a cure to find."

Clearly seeing what Elena was doing Rebekah tried not to react too much, and pretty much failed, "Lousy? Really? Well, you just wait Elena. I'll have you begging me for mercy in no time."

It was horribly unoriginal, Rebekah pretty much cringing at herself as soon as she said it, however luckily Elena didn't get the chance to mock her. No, she was too busy crying out in pain as Rebekah brought the riding crop down against her back, the blonde covering it with blows as she slowly walked around so she was once again behind Elena.

When she reached her destination Rebekah stopped and watched mournfully as Elena's wounds healed away to almost nothing, the sadistic blonde comforting herself with the knowledge that at least she had momentarily cause the brunette pain. More importantly she had caused her humiliation, albeit to a lesser degree thanks to Elena's emotions being turned off right now, but even then they would return with a vengeance when Elena ultimately turned her emotions back on. Then Rebekah would have the last laugh.

Of course that pain and humiliation was nothing compared to what Rebekah was about to put Elena through, the Original vampire taking a second just to savour the moment and once again enjoy the sight of Elena Gilbert helpless before her. Then she brought the riding crop hard down onto Elena's flesh, watching with glee as the brunette's butt cheeks quickly turned from pink to red under the savage beating she gave it. Then Rebekah stopped and watched the flesh heel just so she could do it all over again.

Naturally Rebekah was wasting her time trying to humiliate Elena as now she was beyond shame. In fact being restrained in some kind of BDSM device and being spanked by another girl was a tremendous turn on, Elena not so much having to stop herself from breaking free as she had to stop herself from begging for more.

Elena wanted more of the pain and perverted pleasure she felt from every strike to her well-toned ass, the brunette able to feel Rebekah repeatedly damaging her butt cheeks only to repair themselves after a brief respite. She imagined that was really frustrating to the Original given the way that, much to her delight, the spanking got even more vicious if that was possible.

Again Rebekah was no Katherine, the second rate spanking making Elena long for the brutal treatment of her doppelgänger. However it was a very nice warm-up to Rebekah fucking her, Elena more than ready to be fucked in either one of her holes by the time the blonde through the crop away and move closer to her. Of course Elena had an idea of which she would choose. As it turned out she guessed right.

Elena felt both of her ass cheeks being spread and then something wet land on her ass hole. Considering the sound which had proceeded it that liquid was obviously Rebekah's spit, Elena both grateful and not for the act of kindness. From there Rebekah quickly pressed the strap-on against Elena's puckered rosebud and then slammed forwards with her supernatural strength, every single inch of the dildo shooting straight up the brunette's back passage until the head of the toy was as deep as it could go into Elena's bowels.

The sound of Rebekah's thighs smacking off Elena's butt cheeks was drowned out by the loud cry escaping from the much younger girl's lips. Not that Elena had even tried to stifle it. That would have been a lost cause as even a gentle anal penetration made her cry out in pain, which of course was something Elena had only experienced a few times when Katherine was feeling generous and/or like she wanted to take her time. Elena had certainly expected no such mercy from Rebekah, yet in a way she had which greatly amused the young vampire.

"You lubed the dick?" Elena laughed.

"Just to make it easier for me to fuck your sweet ass." Rebekah lied.

"Really?" Elena drawled, not sounding the slightest bit convinced, "Because to me it looks like you're humanity is showing. Or maybe you've fallen in love with me? Is that it Rebekah? Are you really so pathetic and clingy that you really will fall for anyone who shows you the slightest bit affection? Even if it's only a one night stand?"

"Don't flatter yourself bitch." Rebekah growled, "All you are to me is a fuck hole."

"Then prove it." Elena challenged, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass hole as hard as you can bitch! Make my butt hole your personal fuck hole! Do it! Fuck me you bitch, fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oh fuck me, ooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd yesssssss!"

Probably more to interrupt her than anything else Rebekah gave Elena a brutally hard thrust, followed by a couple of thrusts which were almost just as hard before settling into something of a rhythm. It was still much harder than the human version of her could have taken but it clearly wasn't close to what Rebekah was capable of and managed to be just hard enough to hurt Elena without it being unbearable. More to the point this moderately hard pace along with the angles Rebekah was thrusting at and the way the blonde was rotating her hips seemed to cause Elena's rectum to relax and loosen in record time.

This was another mercy that Elena hadn't been expecting from Rebekah. Like with the spit and the fact that Rebekah had lubricated the strap-on somewhat disappointed Elena. After all her old self might have been ashamed to admit it but she got off on certain types of physical and mental abuse, and nothing was quite as wonderfully humiliating and painful as taking a cock up her ass. And the idea of someone like Rebekah who hated her guts taking the opportunity to cause as much pain and humiliation from butt fucking her had been an incredible turn on. However it was difficult for Elena to be too disappointed considering the intoxicating pleasure Rebekah quickly rewarded her as a result of the Original vampire skilfully fucking her ass.

Besides, it wasn't like she didn't feel somewhat humiliated from being forced to take a dick in her ass by another girl. Sure that girl was a centuries-old vampire who was much stronger than her, but that only enhanced Elena's enjoyment, the young vampire closing her eyes and for fun imagining that Rebekah was literally trying to turn her into her bitch. And focusing on the fact that at least temporarily she pretty much was Rebekah's bitch.

That particular thought crossed Rebekah's mind too and unsurprisingly the blonde liked it just as much as Elena. Probably more. After all as thrilling as it had been to submit to the weaker vampire last night it had nothing on turning the tables on her and being the one to fuck this uppity little trollop up her arse.

Of course while nearly every fibre of Rebekah's being was itching to literally take out all of her frustrations out on Elena's arse she held back for a variety of reasons. For one she wasn't a monster. Or at least while some might class her as such she wasn't without compassion, and while she could get off on hurting her lovers to a certain extent she preferred giving them pleasure during sex. Besides, whether it was deliberate or not Elena had showed her a similar mercy when the roles were reversed, even if it was just too fuck her pussy so that the dildo would be nice and wet. Finally it seemed like ashamed to damage such a nice behind.

Rebekah had spent a lot of time not noticing Elena's beauty. Or more accurately she had been telling herself Elena was nothing special and scolding herself every time her treacherous eyes lingered for more than two seconds on the brunette's pretty face or any other part of her firm little body. As a result Rebekah hadn't noticed that Elena's bottom was quite so delectable, well-toned and firm yet rounded and full. It felt delightful against her thighs, those cheeks providing quite a surprising amount of jiggle with every thrust. And that hole was a dream.

True Rebekah had never buggered a vampire who didn't have a tight back hole, at least at first, but there seemed to be something extra exquisitely tight about Elena's arse. Which was probably Rebekah's imagination, simply a side effect of her enjoying this perhaps a little too much, but the Original supposed there was the chance that since in life Elena Gilbert had been one of the most stuck up, morally self-righteous, holier than thou tight arses in the history of the world somehow that literally turned her into a tight arse. Yes, Rebekah found that very amusing. Especially with the added thought maybe every time the old Elena was her usual frustrating self her arse tightened even further, which kind of explained why someone of Rebekah's incredible strength would find it even remotely challenging to sodomise this girl.

It would probably be different if she was using her full strength but Rebekah was still holding back. Not because the other girl's rectum needed loosening as given the way Elena was moaning like an anal whore she was more than ready for a rough rogering. However Rebekah was enjoying being the one to cause Elena some frustration for once, the blonde grinning almost non-stop as the brunette clawed at her restraints and let out various sounds of annoyance as the slow bum fucking continued.

One of those sounds consisted of a nearly constant whine from Elena which became increasingly desperate as time went on, "Harder you bitch! HARDER! Fuckkkkkkkk, oh shit, harder! Fuck my ass harder! Ooooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwd fuck it hard! Pound me, mmmmmmm, pound my butt you stupid skank! Tear me open and pound me hard! Ohhhhhhhh shit, drill my ass! Drill my ass hole you fucking bitch! Treat my butt hole like your personal fuck hole! Treat me like your personal fuck hole! FUCK ME! At least try and fuck me half as good as Stefan did. Mmmmmm, or Damon. Ohhhhhhhh, or half as good as I fucked you. Oooooooohhhhhhh yessssssss, try and fuck my ass half as good as I fucked yours you bitch, ohhhhhhhh for the love of God fuck me! Fuck me you weak, pathetic, clingy, blonde whore! Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

To Elena's incredible dismay Rebekah ignored her and continued to do so for what felt like an eternity. It was so frustrating Elena could feel her pesky emotions threatening to turn on without her consent. Luckily she was able to keep them and herself under control, Elena calmly waiting a little while longer before begging again.

That process was repeated over and over again until Rebekah finally offered, "You wanna cum bitch?"

"Yeeeeesssssssss!" Elena moaned, too desperate to cum to say anything else.

"Then repeat after me, Elena Gilbert is a bitch." Rebekah ordered.

Elena rolled her eyes but obediently replied, "Elena Gilbert is a bitch."

"Elena Gilbert is a fucking bitch." Rebekah said.

"Elena Gilbert is a fucking bitch." Elena parroted.

"Elena Gilbert is a stuck up, holier than thou, not all that, dumb fucking bitch." Rebekah said.

"Elena Gilbert is a stuck up, holier than thou, not all that, dumb fucking bitch." Elena parroted.

"Elena Gilbert is Rebekah Mikaelson's bitch." Rebekah said.

"Elena Gilbert is Rebekah Mikaelson's bitch." Elena parroted.

"Now keep saying that last bit." Rebekah growled.

"Elena Gilbert is Rebekah Mikaelson's bitch, Elena Gilbert is Rebekah Mikaelson's bitch, Elena Gilbert is Rebekah Mikaelson's bitch." Elena parroted until she was no longer able to when Rebekah finally gave her what she wanted.

There was no true build-up to the change in pace. One minute Rebekah was fucking her ass at the same infuriatingly slow and mildly forceful pace and then all of a sudden the sound of flesh on flesh was echoing throughout the room and the dildo was jackhammering in and out of Elena's ass hole at vampire super speed.

It was enough to make Elena cum almost instantly, the young vampire going wild as climax rocked her body. Without even trying she tour herself from her restraints like they were made of paper instead of metal, the cuffs remaining on Elena's hands as she switched between flailing her arms around and grabbing so tightly to the metal frame beneath her that it bent under her super strong grip. Of course Elena was barely aware of this as her cum squirted from her cunt, that poor neglected hole clamping around nothing while her abused butt hole clung to the dildo invading it.

Oh how Elena had missed this. She had missed this so very much. Katherine hadn't fucked her in months and while her old self would have never admitted it she had been literally aching for a butt fucking. Damon had done a pretty good job but ever since he had learned about the sire-bond he had refused to fuck her, and truth be told it just wasn't quite the same when it was a man that loved her as opposed to another woman who was literally just using her as a fuck toy.

Rebekah might have been a pale imitation of Katherine in almost every way but as pathetic as she was Elena seriously doubted the Original had fallen for her. No, it was most likely Rebekah still hated her. Perhaps not as much as before, but enough that she was willing to use Elena's butt hole as a fuck hole for her pleasure. Never mind this was Rebekah having her revenge, Elena pretending that instead of being mad about last night the blonde had restrained her and forced herself upon her, that the evil vampire might just kill her when she was done or perhaps in the middle of the ass fucking, she, poor innocent little Elena Gilbert helpless to stop the big bad Original from now brutally sodomising her.

Of course it was hard for Elena to pretend she wasn't loving every minute of this, though didn't really matter as though she became lost in her fantasies and then she became totally lost, her mind perhaps literally turning to mush as Rebekah pounded her butt through climax after climax.

Elena wasn't the only one who became lost in her own head or who found herself climaxing repeatedly. Rebekah fought valiantly against both but inevitably she succumbed to the first one and then the other.

It was the orgasms first, the stimulator bashing her clit combining with the sheer mental pleasure of sodomising Elena Gilbert to ensure there was little Rebekah could do to hold back when the rough arse pounding finally got underway. Hell, she could probably cum just from hearing Elena's squeals of pleasure and knowing she was the cause of that pleasure. No, she could have cum from knowing she was making Elena squeal in orgasmic pleasure from taking a dick deep inside her tight but clearly incredibly slutty bottom. Yes, bum fucking Elena Gilbert and making her cum from it was definitely enough to make Rebekah cum. As was the repeated slapping of her thighs against Elena's backside and the sight of Elena Gilbert bent over in front of her, her dildo barely visible as it slammed in and out of the other girl's most private hole. Combining all these things meant Rebekah's first orgasm was extremely hard, as was the ones that followed it, one blissful sensation working the blonde's body after another until it felt like endless waves of ecstasy.

The exquisite pleasure wasn't quite as mind destroying being on the receiving end of a fucking however the feeling of power and dominance pretty much even things out, and the fact that she was doing this to Elena Gilbert pushed it over the edge as being some of the best sex Rebekah had ever had. It was certainly her favourite ever arse fuck, either giving or receiving, and while part of Rebekah tried to remind herself she shouldn't be enjoying this so much and this wasn't even the same Elena Gilbert she knew and despised it just didn't matter to her.

All that truly mattered to Rebekah at that moment was her own pleasure and being able to arse fuck Elena Gilbert. Soon after that it was just the last thing, Rebekah taking all of her frustrations out on Elena's bottom. At first just the frustrations she had with Elena, all of them flashing through her mind over and over again, but eventually it was every frustration she had in general, Rebekah becoming completely lost to her thoughts as she used her Original vampire strength to slam Elena's shitter so hard it was a miracle that she didn't literally wreck the other girl's rectum.

She certainly did that metaphorically speaking, both girls becoming completely lost in the vicious sodomy until Elena pretty much passed out and Rebekah's incredible stamina finally gave out and she collapsed momentarily exhausted down onto the body of her 'victim'.

Fortunately her exhaustion didn't last long, Rebekah feeling her supernatural healing kick in which quickly jolted her fully awake. She still chose to relax on top of Elena's back for a while, enjoying the afterglow of the really dirty and forbidden sex while the younger vampire breathed in heavy gasps and her blood pumped quickly through her veins. It was far too tempting to resist especially when she was in perfect position to sink her fangs into the other girl's neck and taste the delicious liquid underneath, Rebekah forcing herself to only take a little as she had further plans for Elena.

Getting ready to set those plans into motion Rebekah removed her mouth from Elena's neck and retracted her fangs, noting with delight that the brunette let out a unintelligible cry of dissatisfaction when she did so. Clearly Elena was enjoying the experience almost as much as Rebekah, which to be fair was unsurprising given that apparently even the self-righteous version of Elena Gilbert was a perverted slut. Rebekah smirked and wondered just how much of a perverted slut this version of Elena was. Then she quickly lifted herself up and pushed away from the other vampire, the strap-on dildo swiftly exiting Elena's ass leaving behind a extremely sore looking and gaping crater which was all that was left of Elena's back hole.

Taking perverse pleasure in admiring her handiwork Rebekah just stared at Elena's well fucked bottom for a good long while before eventually grabbing a handful of brunette locks, yanking them upwards and calmly asking, "Was it good for you Elena?"

Yes was a smart answer to that. It would have also been the truth as Elena had loved every second of it. But it was far more fun to smirk and reply, "Katherine fucked me better."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12