Frustrating Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Most of the dildo had been forced into Katherine's backside on the first powerful thrust so there wasn't much more to add, although it did make Katherine cry out again, this time her tone definitely more of pleasure than of pain. It was more or less the same story when Rebekah began thrusting in and out of the brunette's bum hole, officially beginning the arse fucking. Sure there was still an undertone of pain for a while, but it didn't take long for the infamous Katherine Pierce to start moaning in pure pleasure like the total anal whore she clearly was.

"That's it you doe eyed little bitch, moan for me." Elena said, throwing the words Katherine had used on her during their first time together, and many times after that, back at her. Then, upon seeing Rebekah frowning at her, Elena quickly corrected herself, "Moan for us. Mmmmm yeah, moan like a whore. Moan like the whore you are for me and Rebekah as we pound your skanky fuck holes, make them even looser and sluttier than they already are and make you our little dyke bitch."

Trying to hide just how much she was loving this Katherine smirked and moaned, "Ohhhhhh Elena, mmmmmm, we both know no matter what you two sluts do to me you, oooooooooh God, you will always be my bitch. Mmmmmm fuck, you will always be my little dyke bitch Elena. My pussy pleasing little whore! My ass licking little slut! My own personal anal slave! Ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, oh fuck oh fuck, I own you Elena! ME! Not Stefan, not Damon, and sure as hell not this Original slut, ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwd, and you know it bitch!"

"Maybe." Elena grinned wickedly, "But right now you're our bitch-"

"And it's time we treat you like it!" Rebekah interrupted with a growl.

Katherine opened her mouth to point out they had been doing that anyway, although it was understandable they were confused given the lousy job they were doing at topping her. However before she could even get a word out Rebekah pulled her strap-on almost completely out of the younger girl's ass, no doubt deliberately making sure the bulbous head of the dildo was once again stretching Katherine's back hole. Then after the briefest of pauses Rebekah slammed every inch of the fake cock back into the brunette's butt with what felt like all her vampire strength, causing Katherine to let out a long cry of pain and pleasure.

Over and over and over Rebekah repeated this process, long dicking Katherine's ass so fast and hard all conversation was momentarily forgotten. Katherine also forgot about keeping up the pretence of not enjoying this as she got off on even the pain of being so roughly butt fucked. Then of course whatever pain there had been quickly faded and Katherine was moaning, grinning, whimpering and screaming in pure pleasure.

The very worst of it was that Katherine was so blissfully happy her tongue betrayed her and she whimpered, "Oh God fuck me! Aaaaahhhhh Goooooddddd fuck me hard! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddd, fuck my slutty ass!"

This course the other two girls to burst out laughing, which in turn led to Katherine awaking from her haze and blushing in humiliation, which led to Elena exclaiming, "Awww, Katherine, I don't think I've ever seen you blush before. It's cute."

"That's because she knows she's beaten." Rebekah grinned, "We've fucked her into submission and she knows it. Mmmmmm yeah, this!" Thrust. "Little!" Thrust. "Bitch!" Thrust. "Realises we've made her our desperate to be fucked dyke slut! Mmmmmmm, our lesbian bitch! The meat in our sandwich!"

"Ooooooh yeah, that's what she is, she's the meat in our fucking sandwich!" Elena beamed, "Our all girl sandwich! Mmmmmm, that's right Katherine, you're just a piece of meat now. Just a piece of fucking meat. After all the shit you've done to me you've become a slab of meat sandwiched between me and Rebekah, both us using your fuck holes for our pleasure, mmmmmmmm, both of us pounding your pussy and ass at the same time like the slut you are! Ohhhhhh God yes, come on dyke slut, take it in both holes like a bitch. Be the meat in our dyke sandwich, our fuck hole, mmmmmmm, our bitch! Be our slutty sandwich and moan for us like a fucking lezzie whore!"

Gritting her teeth so she could ignore any further comments Katherine closed her eyes and briefly tried to imagine she was being double fucked by two well hung studs. When that didn't work she tried to put faces to them or imagine there were other girls, faceless or otherwise, but just like when she had been going down on Rebekah honestly who was fucking her was more of a turn on than almost anything she could imagine. So she opened her eyes again just in time to see an extra wicked grin on Elena's face before the other brunette started thrusting up into her cunt, the additional stimulation making Katherine cum almost immediately.

For all of her fake reluctance Katherine had expected she would receive a series of powerful orgasms from being double penetrated by Elena and Rebekah. In fact the pleasure had quickly reached a point that she had once again not wanted to be interrupted by anyone, once again hopefully they would all stay away so she could cum. Hell, it wasn't long before she wanted to be left alone with these two women she hated just so they would keep fucking her like this, Katherine feeling like she could happily spend all day sandwiched between Elena Gilbert and Rebekah Mikaelson of all people.

Then Katherine finally came and she lost her damn mind. She was still vaguely aware of her surroundings, but it felt like her first climax had been so powerful her soul had been sent to the other side and she was watching what was left of her writhing ecstasy between her two enemies. Or perhaps she was in the heaven she no doubt didn't deserve given the sensations rocking her body, easily as good as any she ever had if not better, which was really saying something given the pleasure she had indulged in over her five hundred years of existence.

Katherine also liked to pretend she was in complete control herself despite the fact that she was mindlessly screaming, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

Luckily the other two vampires had given up on verbal torment in favour of concentrating on fucking her to orgasm after orgasm, all three girls' supernatural stamina being pushed to the test as they became lost in the double fucking.

In fact things kind of got a little blurry for Katherine for a little while, the next thing she was really conscious of was a sudden horrible emptiness in her ass as Rebekah collapsed with exhaustion. Then all of a sudden she was being flipped over onto her back by a grinning Elena who briefly continued fucking her cunt before switching holes, Katherine crying out as her pussy now felt empty and her backside felt as though it was going to burst from being widely filled and stretched. And fucked. Oh, how Elena fucked her ass.

Clearly still holding a grudge from all those times Katherine had dominated her Elena quickly established a steady rhythm and then increased it until she was pounding the older brunette's ass with every ounce of her strength. Which admittedly wasn't as much as Rebekah's strength, or a number of vampires and other creatures older and more skilled than little Elena Gilbert, but what the younger doppelgänger lacked in skill and power she made up for with enthusiasm. And despite herself Katherine felt her body quiver when Elena gave her a wicked grin, the older girl getting a closer look given that they were currently face to face, her legs on the other brunette's shoulders so she was literally getting bent in half while being butt fucked.

Elena took full advantage of this position to gently growl in Katherine's face, "Take it bitch! Take it! Take my cock up your slutty little ass! Be my little anal slut like I was yours for all those years! Mmmmmmmm, take it up the ass and cum like a bitch! Cum like the bitch you are! Cum like a slutty little bitch whore who ruins people's lives and loves to cum with a dick in her ass like a total slut! Oooooohhhhhh Gawwwwwd yeeeeesssssss, you're my bitch Katherine, and now, I own your ass! I own you! You're mine! All fucking mine!"

For what felt like an eternity Elena continued fucking Katherine's ass in that position, the younger brunette revelling in being able to see the look on her tormenter's face as she dominated the far older and stronger vampire. It didn't qualify as revenge, not really, but Elena hadn't come looking for vengeance, and yet this was almost better, a fact she was sure her older emotional self wouldn't have ever admitted, but it was true.

There was just something so satisfying about watching Katherine Pierce squirm beneath her, the more powerful vampire shuddering from climax after climax as Elena brutalised her most private hole. And that look of contempt, mixed with pure ecstasy and a whole lot of frustration gave Elena almost as strong a high as her own climaxes racing through her body thanks to the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer perverted heaven that was ass fucking her doppelgänger.

Best of all was the impressed look on Katherine's face. It was fleeting, Katherine obviously doing her best to hide it, but Elena was almost positive the older girl felt on some twisted level a sense of pride that the younger girl was making her cum so hard by turning the tables on her and fucking her up the ass. She definitely saw a look of pride on Rebekah's face, the blonde completely captivated by the doppelgänger on doppelgänger sodomy happening right in front of her eyes.

Wanting to put on an even better show for her partner in crime, and more importantly butt fuck Katherine in another position, Elena suddenly pushed the other girl's legs off her shoulders and pulled her strap-on out of the older brunette's ass. In the same movement she flipped Katherine onto her front, pulled her up onto all fours, guided the dildo back to its target and slammed forward with all her might, burying the fake cock back inside Katherine's bowels for the first powerful thrust and then immediately restarting the ass fucking.

Rebekah continued to watch the two doppelgängers engaging in passionate arse sex for a long time, loving the new position as it meant she got the added bonus of hearing Elena's thighs smacking into Katherine's arse cheeks echoing throughout the room. Also there was just something so primal about watching one person pounding into another from behind, Elena literally forcing Katherine into the 'bitch' role. Not that Katherine truly seem to mind given how loudly she was screaming in pleasure, and how frequently her cum was squirting from her cunt, and the blissful look on her face. Of course it couldn't compare to the blissful look on Elena's face as she finally got to give Katherine a taste of her own medicine, the younger brunette brutally sodomising the other girl and looking so sexy doing it.

Briefly Rebekah wondered if Elena had looked that happy fucking her up the arse. She had seemed pretty happy to take it. True, Rebekah had mostly buggered Elena from behind, only allowing her to ride her dildo a few times facing away from her so she could still watch the other girl's bum hole wrapped around her cock, but the brunette had sounded pretty happy. She had cum just as hard as Katherine now was, but Rebekah found herself regretting not sodomising the other girl face to face. Or at least pounded her pussy face to face. Something so she could enjoy how blissful Elena looked. Not that Rebekah cared about Elena's happiness, or how beautiful she looked during sex, it was just that... it was enjoyable to watch. That was all.

Wanting to shake herself out of her thoughts Rebekah decided to re-join the fun by slowly crawling over to the rectum ramming brunettes, shove her strap-on in Katherine's open mouth and order, "Suck it bitch! Suck your arse off my fucking dick!"

"Yessssss, suck it!" Elena growled, yanking Katherine's hair back, "Suck it like the little ass to mouth whore you are! Ohhhhhh fuck yes, do it, mmmmmmm, that's so fucking hot!"

Clearly overcome by pleasure Katherine didn't hesitate to clamp her mouth down on the head of the strap-on dildo Rebekah had used to bum her and began passionately slurping her own arse cream off of it. Then Katherine began bobbing her head up and down Rebekah's shaft, the blonde able to hear the faint sound of gagging from her enemy as the dildo hit the back of her mouth while her ally continued sodomising her. Katherine then escalated things again by allowing the toy cock to slide down her throat, her constant gagging and Elena's attempts to distract her barely even phasing the bitch.

Feeling annoyed by that fact Rebekah pushed Elena's hand off Katherine's head and replaced it with her own so she could begin using the other girl's mouth like a cunt (or arse hole). Harder and harder she moved her hips back and forth until Rebekah was fucking Katherine's throat with the same enthusiasm Elena was using to bum fuck the bitch, the two vampires spit roasting the third so brutally that if Katherine had been human she probably wouldn't have survived. As it was all three of them came over and over again, Elena and Rebekah hollering joyfully the entire time.

It was the strangest thing but in that moment Rebekah felt like she had never known a greater kinship with anyone before than she did with Elena Gilbert of all people, not even her own brothers. One of whom suddenly appeared in the room with them, somewhat ruining the moment. Although the two other men who also appeared almost made up for it.

Smiling wickedly Rebekah greeted them, "Hello Elijah. Damon, Stefan."

Elijah seemed dumbfounded at the sight before him while Damon and Stefan just looked annoyed, but Rebekah's favourite reaction was Elena's as the girl once again impressed her by turning to them, smiling and asking, "Hi boys, is there something we can do for you?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers