Frustrating Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Elena didn't really care either, "Mmmmmm, God Rebekah, that was sooooooo good."

Rebekah smiled down at the blissful look on her girlfriend's face, "What can I say, I know how to treat an anal slut."

With a wicked grin on her face Elena pulled Rebekah's head down so they could kiss, the two vampires still able to taste each other's blood in their mouths which made the experience more erotic for them and help regain their strength. Or at least Elena could feel her strength returning, the brunette vampire gently but firmly rolling her older lover off of her so she could slowly pull herself off the dildo which came out of her ass hole with an audible pop.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, wanna see my gape Rebekah? Want to see what you've done to my slutty little ass hole?" Elena moaned happily.

Deciding this was another occasion where she absolutely had to break her promise Rebekah zipped over to where Caroline was standing and then moaned, "Mmmmmmm, doesn't that look hot Caroline? Isn't the way your best friend's butt hole gapes for me so cute? That loosened and slutty hole a testament to how well I fucked it? How she's mine now? How your bestist buddy is now my little anal slut."

Still desperately trying to talk away Caroline mumbled, "You two are so gross."

Elena grinned, and reached back to spread her ass cheeks, "Mmmmm, get a good look Caroline, because your next. Mmmmm, when we're through with you your ass hole is going to be gaping twice as wide as mine."

Sort of actually wanting Caroline to leave now Elena had thought that threat would for sure make the other girl run away, but it didn't. Maybe Caroline was more fun than she'd originally thought. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to get her former friend into bed with them, Elena practically buzzing with all the possibilities. One in particular had her grinning widely, until Caroline interrupted it with her whining.

"There's, there is no way I'm going to let you do that to me." Caroline mumbled.

"Sure you are." Elena said, using her super speed to get up, race over two where Caroline's dress was still lying and then bring it back to hold right in front of her former friend's face, "If you ever want to wear this you will do every little thing we say."

"You can't be-" Caroline started, but she trailed off when Elena threatened to rip the dress.

Elena could see it in the other girl's eyes. She wanted to join in the fun, she just needed a little push to do it. And whether Caroline was really so superficial that she do anything to keep that dress intact, or that she just needed an excuse to fall into line, this would definitely help Elena push her good friend into submission.

"Get on your knees." Elena ordered, grinning wide as Caroline did as she was told. Then the brunette turn to Rebekah and said, "Rebekah, honey, you know I love to clean your cock after it's been in my ass, but you know what would be really hot?"

"Making Caroline clean it instead?" Rebekah beamed.

"Exactly." Elena grinned.

Without a moments hesitation Rebekah strolled over to Caroline and pressed the dildo to the kneeling blonde's lips. Caroline looked up at her pleadingly, and then actually look to Elena for mercy. As if this wasn't her idea or something. Then, to Elena's eternal delight, goody two shoes Caroline Forbes crinkled her nose in disgust, opened her mouth wide and then wrapped her lips around the head of the strap on which had just been pounding the deepest part of Elena's bowels.

Caroline desperately tried to not think about that fact as she began sucking on the dildo but she couldn't help it. She also couldn't help inwardly screaming at herself to get up and leave. It was only a stupid dress, and while prom was only a few hours away and it was perfect for her she could definitely get another one. Not that that was why she was currently on her knees sucking an ass flavoured dildo. No, she was doing this because she was completely lost to her own perverted hormones, Caroline more horny than she could ever remember being from watching her best friend having lesbian sex.

She honestly felt like she would do anything if only someone, anyone, would fuck her and make her cum. It wouldn't take much in her current state, but her own fingers or a toy just wouldn't do. She needed to be fucked. More accurately she wanted to be fucked, specifically by these two women, both of which she hated with a passion and one of which had been her best friend for nearly her entire life, but these two factors only made it hotter.

Another thing which only made it hotter was that Caroline actually liked the taste. She liked the taste of the deepest part of her friend's butt, Caroline slurping up every drop of Elena's anal juices from the head of the shaft before beginning to bob her head on the dildo. She even licked the lower half of the dildo when she could no longer take it into her mouth, Caroline giving the toy cock as thorough a blow job as she could, the whole time Rebekah and Elena 'encouraging' her to try harder, which again she did.

"Come on Caroline, you can do better than that." Elena pushed, "Take that cock down your throat. Mmmmm, have you never taken Tyler's dick down your throat? Is he not that big? Doesn't he satisfy you? I'm guessing not considering how eagerly you got on your knees. I think she's in need of a good fucking, don't you think Rebekah?"

"Oh absolutely." Rebekah agreed, "Mmmmmm, clean that cock good Caroline and we'll give it to you. Mmmmmmm, clean every drop of Elena's arse juice off of my dick and we'll both give you the fucking of a lifetime. Make you forget all about your silly boyfriend and want to be our little bitch. Ohhhhh yeah, our little bitch who loves to be buggered, you giving up your arse to me just like Elena just did so I can wreck your little bum hole. Mmmmmm, we're going to wreck all your little holes Caroline, ooooooooh, we're going to fuck you so good right after you've cleaned this cock like a good girl."

"CAROLINE!"

Caroline froze with horror as she heard Bonnie's voice, momentarily hoping she was mistaken before opening her eyes to look in the direction of the voice. Seeing her friend Caroline's stomach lurched and she spit out the dildo, which had been currently pushing into her throat thanks to Rebekah grabbing hold of her hair and pushing her further downwards on the toy.

When the cock was out of her mouth Caroline stammered, "I, I can explain-"

"Don't bother, just get me out of here." Bonnie snapped.

Caroline left her mouth open like she was going to try and argue but then she just grabbed Bonnie and ran off, her vampire speed meaning she moved in a blur so she could barely see or hear Elena and Rebekah beginning to laugh at her expense.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers