Frustrating Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that Rebekah began butt fucking Elena a little harder and faster, gradually picking up the pace and adding more of her dildo, and it hurt so bad her eyes watered, Elena's back passage stretching like never before, but again she loved the feeling of being so extremely stretched, and once Rebekah completed the anal penetration and Elena had both dildos up her ass the doppelgänger pretty much lost her mind.

At first she let out a series of incoherent sounds, and then she desperately begged for more, her friends and girlfriend cruelly giggling at her as she did so, which only added to the wonderful humiliation she was feeling.

"FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK ME HARDER!" Elena desperately screamed at the top of her lungs, "OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK, FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY DIRTY LITTLE WHORE ASS! AH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHIT, YES FUCK IT! FUCKING DESTROY MY ASS! WRECK IT! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT, FUCKING WRECK IT! FUCKING WRECK MY ASS HOLE AND MAKE ME THE BIGGEST ANAL WHORE HERE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Trust me love, we all now know you're the biggest anal whore here." Rebekah grinned wickedly, before turning her attention to the other blonde, "But just so we can be crystal clear, move aside Caroline. Myself and Bonnie are about to give Elena the arse pounding of a lifetime."

Obediently Caroline moved away, allowing Bonnie and Rebekah to start thrusting in and out of Elena's butt hole. Sometimes both at the same time, sometimes one and then the other, Elena having trouble keeping track as the mix of pain and pleasure melted her mind.

She certainly had no idea when she started cumming, the sensation suddenly creeping up on her this time, but when it did she became a completely mindless wreck, her hands tearing the bed sheets beneath her hand her screams sounding so loud chances were that everyone in Mystic Falls could hear her, Elena's last coherent thought was that she hoped as many as possible would come running in see what had become of the supposedly prim and proper Elena Gilbert.

Rebekah held Elena in a vice-like grip as she shuddered and bucked under the force of the double ass fucking. Which was actually a struggle, even for her.

After all, she was one of the strongest creatures walking the earth, but even she had her limits, and keeping Elena in place during a brutal butt fucking always tested her limits. And this was more brutal than any other time.

Not just from speed or power, but just from how obscenely Elena's back hole and back passage was being stretched, Rebekah desperately forcing herself not to get carried away, which was almost like torture as there was nothing she wanted to do more than give Elena's arse everything she had.

That was the thing she missed most about emotionless vampire Elena. Sure, she still occasionally did it, but it hurt Elena a lot and even though she gave her her blood to heal her very quickly it pained her to have to cause the girl she loved any pain.

Speaking of blood, that was the other main thing she missed, the ability to sink her fangs into Elena, especially at times like this when her blood was pumping harder than ever, Rebekah able to smell it underneath Elena skin enticing her with its unique flavour.

Luckily for Rebekah she had one hell of a distraction, especially when Elena went completely berserk as her cum began violently squirting from her cunt.

Impressively Rebekah was forced to increase the already firm grip on Elena's waist, Bonnie trying to help her as for a few long seconds they stopped the sodomy with every single inch of their dildos buried in Elena's bum.

Then slowly but surely Rebekah built up her speed to what it was before, and then gave Elena more, pushing her to yet more incredibly powerful orgasms.

At first she was pulling Bonnie along with her, the Witch clearly having misgivings about continuing to ruin her friend's bottom, but either because it was clear that Rebekah wasn't going to stop or that Elena was loving it Bonnie eventually rejoined the fun and they gave the supposedly prim and proper Elena Gilbert what could truly be called a rectum wrecking.

Rebekah had no idea how long she and Bonnie wrecked that arse, or how much they all came. Just that she and Bonnie didn't cum nearly as much as Elena, but their orgasms were probably more satisfying thanks to the fact that they were truly and utterly dominating this wonderful girl.

She also knew that when they finally pulled out of Elena's forbidden hole, shortly after Elena passed out, that hole remained obscenely stretched, perhaps even wider than the other anal whores she had done this too.

Which was a fact she was proud of for a few seconds as she stared lustfully at that gaping crater. Then concern for her girlfriend took over and she bit her wrist and then pressed it against Elena's mouth.

Elena groaned as the healing flavour of vampire blood hit her tastebuds. Automatically drinking from Rebekah's wrist, a tiny smile crossing her face as she thought how this was one of the many things which would have been unthinkable a few years ago, but now was a daily occurrence.

Then she opened her eyes, lifted her head and looked at her girlfriend who was looking back nervously. To put her at ease, and just because she wanted too, Elena smiled softly, lifted herself up and hugged Rebekah, the Original vampire quickly returning the embrace and whispering sweet nothings to her for a few long wonderful seconds.

Then at a familiar sound Elena pulled back and spotted Caroline kneeling in front of Bonnie and shamelessly sucking her cock clean.

Elena frowned and opened her mouth to complain, but then quickly decided there was a better use for her mouth. So putting her jealousy aside Elena shoved her face in between Rebekah's legs and took her girlfriend's cock into her mouth.

She then moaned as she tasted the deepest part of her own ass, savouring that taste for a few long seconds before she started bobbing her head on the dildo, eventually deep throating the entire length so she could get every drop of her own butt cream like the greedy little ATM slut she had become.

It wasn't long before she completely cleaned the cock, but that didn't stop Elena from continuing to suck it. It just meant that she was a bit more lazy about it, savouring the afterglow of the amazing sex/orgasms she'd just had.

Then without warning Rebekah reached down, grabbed her and pulled her up like she was weightless into her supernaturally strong arms, briefly staring at her lovingly before giving her a deep, long kiss, the Original tasting the remnants of Elena's ass in Elena's mouth, that fact delighting the brunette almost as much as the kiss itself.

Then after a few minutes of that Rebekah broke the kiss and turned Elena around so she was facing her friends who were now in a similar position.

After a moment of silence Elena announced, "Well, that was fun."

Rebekah smiled against her neck, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Did you?" Elena asked, feeling somewhat bashful.

"Oh God yes." Caroline grinned.

"Yeah." Bonnie nodded almost simultaneously, "But... can we make this more like a weekly thing, because as much as I'd love to make this a daily thing, or an hourly thing, I'm not sure I could survive that. And I really want some alone time with Caroline."

"I couldn't agree more." Rebekah said, lifting Elena into the 'bridal carrying' position, "And on that note."

The Original vampire then used her super speed to return herself and Elena back to their love nest in just less than a minute, which surprisingly didn't impress Elena who punched her in the arm and exclaimed, "Hey!"

"What?" Rebekah frowned.

"You forgot our clothes." Elena scolded.

"So we'll get them later. And it's not like anyone saw us." Rebekah pointed out, then when Elena continued glaring at her the vampire gave a soft smile and added, "Come on love, don't pout. I was just eager to have you all to myself for snuggle time. Please don't be mad. I love you."

There was a brief pause and then Elena rolled her eyes and sighed, "I love you too."

Elena then rolled over onto her side, allowing Rebekah to wrap her arms around her from behind so they were spooning.

For a 1000 years old vampire who was at least partly responsible for countless death across the globe Rebekah was a big softy at heart who adored cuddling, Elena finding herself oddly charmed by that fact as the two of them rested together.

Sure, thanks to the vampire blood she had just drank Elena didn't really need it, but it was so nice, and it gave her the chance to think about the future. Like who should be next to be made air tight in their perverted little group.

Caroline would be more than willing, and she could probably talk Bonnie into it, but Elena couldn't help but think of someone else, and she promised herself no matter how long it took she would arrange it.