Frustration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam wasn't far behind with her first orgasm, her father knowing just what to do to help get there quickly. Soon both men had their heads buried between the legs of their perspective lovers, and seemed to try to outdo each other in making the horny women come the hardest and most.

"Fuck! Too much!" Meghan finally announced as she came for about the seventh or eighth time. "Too sensitive. You have to stop."

Matt lifted his head then climbed on the bed on the other side of her from where his mother and grandfather were, Harley still munching on the thickly carpeted pussy. He pulled his lover towards him and rolled her so that she was on her side facing the older couple. Then he lifted her top leg and maneuvered his now rock hard cock to her hole. He could watch as he fucked her and she could see as well what their family members were doing. He kept his movements slow at first, though he entered her easily since she was so wet and open from his oral ministrations and fingering.

Harley saw what was taking place and moved to do the same. The two couples were laying on the bed, looking at each other as they fucked, the older man's cock entering and exiting the hair lined hole of his lover as Matt's did the same to his sister's smooth cunt. They stayed like that for several minutes as the women moaned over and over from the erotic scene and hot fucking they were receiving while both men tried their hardest to hold off their own orgasms.

Both Pam and Meghan came a couple more times before the first of the men began to show signs of losing the battle. Matt's cock swelled even more as he flexed his PC muscle in an effort to stave off his cum form rushing out the end of his dick. But he was fighting a losing battle, the sight of his mother's furry pussy being fucked by his grandfather adding to his arousal and he had to concede defeat. "Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!! he screamed as he filled Meghan's cunt with his cream.

"Fffuuckckck!!" Meghan joined in "Yeessss!" Her pussy convulsed in orgasm one last time as her brother filled her cunt.

Harley found watching his grandchildren to be just as arousing as they had found watching him. Seeing the two of them cumming set him off and he grunted quietly as his jism flowed form his cock and into his daughter's pussy. She felt his cock throbbing as he thrust it into her as hard as he could with his release and, with the added stimulation of the view of her kids, she found herself in orgasm herself. Then Harley's cock popped out and his cream, still rushing out the end, spurted on to her thick hair as she squirted, her cum landing on her daughter's stomach and son's abdomen.

"Shit!" Matt declared as he found a few extra ropes of cum pushing out of him. Then the four settled down as they tried to catch their breath.

"There's one problem, Mom," Meghan finally found her voice.

"What's that, sweetie?"

"What do we do about Dad? We can't keep him in the dark forever."

Pam gave a little frustrated sigh before answering. "Give me some time to think about it and I'll come up with something," she said.

12