Frustration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Oh, fuck!" Betty cried out. She quickly whipped the nightgown over her head and started pinching her nipples.

"Let's take these off," Meghan suggested. Betty responded only by lifting her hips from the bed and then her legs to assist in the removal of her panties, revealing her pussy with its small thatch of neatly trimmed hair.

Outside the door, Pam smiled as she moved from the crack, gave Matthew a kiss on the cheek and moved towards her father's room, opening her silky robe as she walked. Matt conitinued peek around the door frame watching as his sister once again started licking their Aunt's snatch.

"Oh! Yes!" Betty cried as Meghan licked at the left lip of her pussy. "Damn, I'm so horny. Fingers Meg. I need them inside me."

That was what Matt wanted to hear. He stepped into the room quietly and undid the belt of his dark cotton robe. "I've got just the thing to fill your cunt, Aunt Betty," he said as the robe came open to reveal his cock.

Betty squealed as she grabbed at the bedding in an attempt to cover her nakedness, but with Meghan in the way, she couldn't do so. Then she noticed the seven and a half inch rod that reached toward the ceiling and she gasped.

"Come on, sis," Matt urged. "Let me give her something for her pussy."

"But, I was having fun," she complained.

"You'll still get to have you fun."

"Okay," she begrudgingly relented.

"No!" Betty finally found her voice. "Matt, you can't!"

"Sure I can, look. You're willing to be with Meg what difference is there between her and me other than I have the thing you need for inside you pussy?"

She started at him, fear in her eyes. "I can't!" she pleaded. "Please."

"If you can take a stranger, you should be able to take me without a problem," he said. "At least you know I care about you."

"It's not about who you are, sweetie. You're too big for me. I'll never fit that in me!"

Matt crawled on the bed and kissed her. "Don't worry, Aunt Betty. Your favorite nephew will be as gentle as if it was your first time." He moved between her legs and touched her pussy with his cock, rubbing it and getting her natural moisture on him.

"If I tell you to stop, promise me you will," Betty implored.

"I promise," he answered. With that he began to push into her. the head of his dick entered and she moaned as she came again. Slowly, he pushed in until he had three inches inside her. Then he backed out before moving back in. Meghan tried to help by using her fingers and tongue on their Aunts clit as she sat near the woman's head.

"Fuck!" Betty cried as she grabbed at his waist to stop any more forward movement once he had five inches inside her. "You're right up against my cervix. You can't go in any further."

Matt began withdrawing again then moved back in. With each stroke, he could feel the sides of her pussy as it seemed to grab at his member. "You're so tight Aunt Betty."

"You're...too...Big!" She said between gasps. Suddenly she held Meghan's head to her pussy where the girl was licking and sucking on her clit as she felt herself cumming again. She had always been multiorgasmic, but this was ridiculous, she thought. Still, she couldn't take anymore. "You have to pull out," She ordered. "Now!"

Matt extricated himself from his Aunt with some reluctance.

"Let me kiss it to make it feel better, Aunt Betty." Meghan suggested. Matt moved back out of the way and she lowered her head between her aunt's legs to once again start licking her pussy. While she was doing so, Matt moved in behind her and pushed his cock into his sister's pussy. It didn't take much effort to seat himself fully inside her and he began fucking her at a good pace.

"Lift your leg, Meg," Betty said. The girl complied and her Aunt slid over beneath her so she could return the favor the young girl was giving her. She looked up and saw Matt's cock moving in and out of his sister's pussy easily. That was when she realized that this wasn't the first time the two them had been together. Later, she told herself. Then she began licking her niece's clit, who almost immediately went into an orgasm.

"Oh, shit!" she yelled in a whispering voice. "I'm cumming, Aunt Betty!"

"Careful, Aunt Betty," Matt warned. "She doesn't have dry heaves when she cums."

It was confirmation that she was right about her suspicions. She kept licking as the girls fluids gushed on her face and tongue.

Matt was surprised that he had held out for so long. He knew that he wouldn't be much longer and was glad that he would release in his sister. It would be the first time since she stopped taking her birth control, and although he knew that it could take up to three months for her ovulation rhythm to normalize and she couldn't get pregnant this time, he was still very exited about the prospect. He picked up his pace, pounding at his sister's pussy and knocking on the door to her womb as hard as he could.

The energetic fucking coupled with the oral stimulation from her aunt pushed Meghan into a hard orgasm again and Betty's face was awash with her fluids. The clenching of her tunnel around her brother's cock was enough to finally push him over the edge and he began to fill her with his cum. Some of it leaked out as he pulled back slightly and the sight was enough to start Betty cumming too.

"How long have the two of you been fucking?" asked Betty as the three of them lay on the small bed resting.

"I've been doing it for quite some time," Matt answered. "I lost my virginity while still in high school."

"I meant each other," she elaborated. "It is quite obvious tonight wasn't your first time together. You were both rather non-committal when your father asked about meeting the ones you are with. Putting two and two together and it's obvious you were talking about each other."

"I thought when you put two and two together you got four," Meghan joked.

"No, no," Matt chimed in. "It's twenty two."

"Quit trying to change the subject," Betty interrupted. "The two of you are having sex on a regular basis and I see nothing but trouble coming out of this. What am I supposed to say to your parents?"

"Please don't say anything, Aunt Betty." Meghan pleaded. "If you do, Matty will probably be banned from the house and I'll be shipped to some boarding school. Of course, since I'm eighteen, I could skip out on it, but at the least it would split the family up and it's possible that one or both of us could be imprisoned.

"If you intend to keep this up, they're going to find out sometime. What if you get pregnant? Are you going to pretend that it belongs to someone else?"

""Please let us deal with it, Aunt Betty," Matt chimed in. "Weren't you ever in love?"

"What are you saying?"

"It is our intention to stay together as a couple for the rest of our lives," Matt answered. "Yes, we intend to raise a family, and yes our relationship will have to come out eventually. But now is not the time."

Betty thought for a minute before answering. "It's getting late," she finally said. "I think we all need to get some sleep. I'll think about what you want and let you know when I've decided what to do. For now, you two get to bed."

The two siblings picked up their robes and exited the room, shutting the door behind them. Betty didn't even think about the fact that Meghan was supposed to be in the room she now found herself alone in. Her mind was in turmoil as she thought about everything.

First there was her secret, the one she hadn't let anyone know about, that weighed heavily on her mind. Then there was the fact that she had just committed incest herself with the two in question. How could she tell her brother and his wife without letting them know about what she had done? If she did, would she be ostracized by Vincent? But how could she keep it quiet? She owed it to her brother to tell him what was happening, didn't she?

She heard the squeak of bed springs from the room next door, Matt's room, and realized that he was settling in his bed for the night. A second squeak alerted her to the fact that Meghan was laying down with him. That was when she thought about the fact that she was supposed to be on the cot in the room she was in. When there weren't any rhythmic squeaks following, she figured they were actually laying down to sleep and decided to let her stay there. What did it matter? They had already been fucking each other for some time anyway. Plus there was a decision to make and it might be better without Meghan in the room for to think. Then again, It might be easier to deal with in the morning, she thought as she realized the multiple orgasms had tired her out. With a frustrated sigh, she pulled the covers over her still naked body and rolled to her side to try to sleep, still wondering about what to do. Hours later, when sleep finally came, she still hadn't made her decision.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12