Frustration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

Betty plated the food and they sat at the table to eat. While they did so, their conversation revolved around normal topics. Vince was sure his erection would disappear with such talk, but Betty had made sure that his food had been salted with the herbs her sister-in-law had given her to use, and instead of going down, it was up and as hard as ever.

"So, the movie last night," Betty started as she gathered up the dirty dishes and put them in the sink. "Are all of this Candy Apples person's films that high quality?"

"They're all made by Everhard Productions and their films are always top notch. Superb plots, all feature length, best camera work. They go out of their way to make sure it's the best it can be. They even shoot scenes on location for some of the films. "

"Really? Did they do the ones you were talking about that had to do with teachers on location?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"I'm interested in seeing those. Are they supposed to be high school?"

"No. It's college level. But she does make it out as if she were just starting college in the one in which she plays the student. "

They moved to the living room and sat down. Betty sat with her feet on the ottoman and her legs bent and "accidentally" slightly open so that Vince had a view of her moistening pussy.

"I'll bet that was hot," she said.

"Not as hot as what happened afterwards," Vince replied as he still tried to hide the small bulge his pants had.

"What happened?" Betty asked almost excitedly.

"Darren's wife, Belinda, excused herself and when she came back out, she had her hair done up in a ponytail and was wearing a slutty school girl costume. We all had a lot of fun that night.

"I'd have liked to have seen that," she laughed.

I'd have liked you to have been there, too, Vince thought to himself as he stared at her winking pussy. Although he was sure she had no idea what he was looking at, Betty was completely aware of his perusal of her and she glanced at the crotch of his pants, noticing the size of the bulge.

"What color was her outfit?" she asked.

"Whose?"

"Belinda's."

"She had on a red skirt, if I recall correctly," he answered. "It was a plaid pattern with some black and, I think yellow in it. She had on these white stockings that went all the way up her thighs. "

"Those are called thigh highs," she interrupted.

"Okay. I don't know that much about women's fashion. Anyway, she also had on a white top that she left unbuttoned but tied the ends together under her boobs to show off her belly. And you could see those melons clearly through the material. No bra on, of course." He pressed his hand down on his hard dick wishing he could get away long enough to relieve the pressure that had been building all morning. He could see his sister's pussy so easily and couldn't help but think how nice it would be to dive in between her legs and slurp up any moisture that might be there. No! he chastised himself. He couldn't think that way. She would hate him if she knew his thoughts. Slowly, reluctantly he closed his eyes then forced himself to refocus his sight elsewhere. He settled on her pretty face.

Damn, Betty thought. She should have thought of that blouse idea. Nothing to do about it, now. Shit. He had stopped looking at her pussy. She had to do something. Maybe it was time to up the ante.

Betty stood up and Vincent was almost relieved, thinking she would go to her room and get ready for the day. It would give him the chance to make it to the bathroom where he could take care of his little problem. But his thoughts of relief seemed to be short lived as his sister stood there and undid the sash of her robe. It gaped open and then slowly fell to the floor as she shrugged it from her shoulders. "Which do you think is better?" She asked in her most sultry voice. "Belinda's red or my black and white?"

"Damn!" was all Vince could think to say.

"Um. Mr. Davidson. Do students get punished for things they forgot?" she asked in as young a voice as she could. She lifted one side of the back of her short skirt to reveal a cheek of her ass. "I seemed to have forgotten my panties at home. Do you have to punish me for that?"

Vince smiled. For years he had wanted to take the chance to shove his dick into the pussy of the woman who stood in front of him but never thought it could happen. He stood up, no longer hiding the tent his small dick made in his pants. With a wild gleam in his eyes, he gave his answer.

"Naughty girl," he said as he took in the sight of the ass cheek she showed and the very erect nipples visible through the t-shirt. "Of course you will be punished. You must learn to remember things. It seems you have forgotten your bra, too. Now lean over and grab your ankles."

Betty let go of her skirt and complied. As she grabbed her ankles, keeping her legs straight, the skirt rose again. Vince lifted it so that it was laying on her back. Her whole ass was now on display with her now sopping wet pussy peeking out from between her legs.

And what a wonderful ass it was, thought Vince. Not too big, not too small. Much better than the meatier ass of Belinda so it wouldn't have too much jiggle. Just right for spanking, nice and round, but taut. And spank it was just what he was going to do.

"Just remember. Next time you'll be the student," Betty warned her brother, breaking character long enough to do so.

The thought that there would be a next time as well as a this time caused his cock to twitch in his pants. "Just so you know," he said. "I'm not going to put on any school girl outfit."

Betty giggled at the thought of him wearing a skirt and blouse but the giggle quickly turned to a squeal as Vince's hand made contact with her left butt cheek and the resounding slap echoed throughout the room. This was something absolutely new to her, and she began to fear she had made a mistake. What if he hadn't done this kind of thing either? What if he didn't know how to play this game. What if his spanking became too rough and really began to hurt? All this went through her mind while Vincent rubbed her ass where he had just smacked it before changing sides, rubbing across her vulva as he prepared to spank her right cheek.

"Have you..." she began.

SMACK!

"Students do not talk unless they are told to do so," he said. "Do you understand?"

Since he hadn't told her to talk, she thought it best to keep quiet. Again, he switched sides.

SMACK!

"Students must answer questions quickly. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

SMACK!

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir," she replied rather timidly. She could feel her thighs getting wet from the copious amounts of fluid dripping from her exposed pussy.

"Five whacks for forgetting to wear your panties," Vince added. "And another five for not wearing a bra. So far, you have had one."

"But you just gave me three," Betty argued.

SMACK!

"Students do not talk unless they are asked to do so. You seem to be very slow to learn that, Betty."

"Yes, Mr. Davidson."

"Now. We still have nine more to do for your punishment, but perhaps I need to remind you better about when to speak."

Betty shook her head but said nothing as a small smile came to her mouth. Her fears of him going too far, being too rough had disappeared as she realized he had done this before. As she stood there, her hands wrapped around her ankles, she began to think of ways she could retaliate when the tables were turned.

SMACK!

"Two," Vince counted as he rubbed the spot he had just spanked before switching sides and again fingering her vulva slightly as he passed.

Maybe she would tie him up, she thought.

SMACK!

"Three."

She could, perhaps, hoist his hands above his head.

SMACK!

"Four."

Use weights on his feet.

SMACK!

"Five."

Instead of her hand, use a Paddle.

SMACK!

"Six."

No. Not a paddle, a whip

"Seven."

She could use some nipple clips on him.

"Eight."

Maybe blindfold him.

"Nine."

Put a ball gag in his mouth.

"Ten."

Vince looked down at his sister's drenched thighs. "My goodness," he said. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you have gone and wet yourself."

"No sir," she said without thinking.

SMACK!

Leave him tied up like that for hours, ball gag and all.

"Students do not talk unless asked to do so," he admonished. "When will you learn?"

"I've learned it, sir. Really I have."

SMACK!

Pictures! Pam will love them.

"That's one last reminder. Now. How are we going to take care of this other problem you seem to have developed?"

"A leak should be plugged, shouldn't it, sir? That's what the plumber does when a pipe leaks. Just plugs the hole that the leak is in," Betty suggested.

"I think perhaps you're right," Vince replied as he undid his pants. "I think I have something that will plug it up nicely." Letting his pants drop to the floor, her extracted his very hard but not very large dick from his boxers and rubbed the head up and down along the slit of Betty's leaking twat. After a couple of passes gaining some of her lubrication to add to his own pre-cum, he pushed the small five-inch protuberance into her snatch. Finally, he thought, he was fucking his sister! A dream "cum" true from as early as when they were both in their teens. He slammed it in as far as he could and held it there. It was a completely new sensation for him as he felt the tip of his cock touch and rub against her cervix. It was something he had never felt before and it excited him beyond anything he had ever felt. "Oh, fuck!" he cried as he suddenly started spurting cum deep into his sister's cunt. He hadn't lasted more than half a minute with the stimulation from the walls of her pussy and the added arousal from the herbs the women had given him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he emptied his balls into her with a few grunts. "Shit!"

Betty gave a short chuckle. "That was quick. You must have been really pent up," she said as she stood and removed her t-shirt and skirt. She turned and looked at his still hard cock sticking up from between his legs. "It okay, sweetie. I'll take care of that. No more games, love. I'll take care of you real well just like you are going to take care of me real well." She knelt on the floor and took his still hard member in her mouth, cleaning it of her pussy juice and the remnants of his cum as what he had deposited inside her dripped onto the hardwood floor from her pussy.

Once he was clean, she started sucking his cock even harder and Vince was surprised to feel that the blood was flowing back into it. It was another first for him. He had only been able to go once and then he was spent until he was able to rest up about an hour. Now, he felt like he was ready for a second round.

Betty took control and lowered his boxers then standing, she grabbed his waist and slowly walked him back to the couch he had first been sitting on. Once there, he plopped down, his legs coming up and she grabbed one. Removing his shoes and socks, she gave each foot a small rub before pulling off his pants and underwear, then got on the couch herself, straddling his pelvis.

"Round two, lover," she said as she grabbed on to his still hard shaft. Some of his cum from earlier still clung to her snatch as she lowered herself onto his cock, releasing a moan as it settled back inside her cunt.

Neither of the two siblings had heard Pam and her father, Harley, enter the back of the house. They watched from the kitchen for a few minutes as they stripped their own clothes off, but when Betty started bouncing up and down, riding her brother's cock, they snuck in for a better view. They were behind the couch near Vince's head watching the siblings fuck as Harley pushed his more substantial member into his daughter's tight hole from behind.

"Oh!" Betty moaned. "So fucking good."

"You have me so damn horny, sis," Vince replied. "I've never been able to fuck a second time without a recovery period."

"Part of that is the herbs we gave you, Vince," Pam made her presence known. "Though I'm sure the fact that it is Betty you're fucking helps a great deal."

He jumped at the sound of her voice, throwing his sister to the other end of the couch. He looked at her, eyes wide in shock as his dick bounced against his belly. Then he noticed her naked tits bouncing and his mouth gaped. A further look revealed that Harley was behind her, also sans clothing and the movements the old man was making spoke volumes of his actions as he fucked the woman Vince had been married to for nearly twenty years. "You're fucking your father?" he asked incredulously.

"Vince," Betty interrupted. Focus on me, baby. Harley can take care of Pam's pussy. You take care of mine. Your supposed to be fucking me now, Remember? You know. Me? Your sister?

He took a last look at his wife and turned back to Betty. What the fuck did he care if she were fucking her old man? He had his sister. He knelt between her legs and shoved his cock which had only started to wither back into her furnace of a pussy. He began pounding into her as hard as he could, redoubling his efforts. As he heard her grunt with each thrust, he reached for one of her tits and pinched the hard nipple that stuck out like the end of an eraser on a pencil. Her B cups were so different from Pam's D's, he thought.

"Fuck!" yelled Betty. "Harder, Vice. Pinch it harder! She began to grind her pussy against him with his thrusts, trying to increase the friction she was feeling on her clit. She was disappointed to feel his hand release, but it was just long enough for him to lower himself on her some while using his hands to hold his weight off of her. Then the hand was replaced by his mouth and he nibbled on her nipple. "Fuck! Yes!"

No wonder she was so hot from the spanking, he thought. She enjoys a little pain. He bit harder and began chewing on it just enough for her to feel the pain but not enough to cause any real harm. Her hips bucked up into his with abandon as she tried to use his pelvis to beat against her clit. He realized that she must be close to cumming as he switched from one tit to the other which he began chewing on while his hand went to the one he let go and twisted the nipple.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaaarrrrrrgghh!" she finally screamed as her orgasm swept through her. She grabbed his head and held it against her tit while using her other hand to pull him into her by his ass.

Vince was drenched in her fluids as they shot from her pussy against his pelvis, soaking his pubic hair. He was sure that if it weren't for the fact that he had cum only half an hour earlier, he would have shot a load into his sister's cunt at that point. As it was, he felt like he almost had. Behind him, he could hear Pam and Harley as they also fucked and didn't hold back on the moans and other unintelligible noises, but he barely noticed as he concentrated on the pussy he had his dick buried in. Not even as Pam announced that she was cumming, doing so just after witnessing Betty's incredibly intense orgasm, did he pay any attention to the pair.

Finally, Betty began to return to a more normal state of mind. "Wow," she grinned. "That was intense. I don't think I've had one that strong before."

"It was certainly different from last night's," Pam interjected.

Vince ignored the comments between the two and rose up off his lover. Back on his knees, he wrapped his hands around her legs and lifted them up. With her body nearly bent in half and her feet near her head, he pushed back into her and began pounding her pussy again. It was his turn, he thought.

"You like fucking your daughter, Harley?" he asked as he pounded away at his sister's cunt.

"I sure do," he answered. "I love having my cock in her pussy. It's such a wonderful feeling, and I love her so much."

"I guess that means that you'll be sleeping with him from now on at night, huh, Pam."

"If that's what you want, Vince," she answered. "Betty can be in your bed every night."

As he spoke, he felt his orgasm building. The familiar tingle of his balls told him he was finally close. He let go of the conversation as he began concentrating on the feeling and not losing it. Beneath him, Betty was meeting each thrust and pinching her own tits. He saw the signs of a second orgasm getting ready to wash through her and lifted her hips as he pounded that much harder into her soaked cunt. Then it hit. As he unloaded his cum inside her, he saw her face contort in her own less intense orgasm. As he squirted inside her, she squirted around his dick. Not nearly as much as it had been the last time, but all in all, it was quite satisfying for both.

Vince turned and found that Pam and Harley had stopped as well. "I have a lot of questions," he began. "I'll start with what herbs?"

"You've been set up, lover boy," Betty interjected before Pam could answer. "She knew you wanted me. You told her in your sleep. So, she set about making that a reality. It didn't take much since the reason that I never married is because you are the only one I would do so with."

"Where do the herbs come into it?"

"They were used to make you as horny as a cat in heat. She couldn't have you refusing my advances or she wouldn't be able to catch us at it."

"You had to catch us?"

"That was very important, Vince," Pam finally entered the conversation. "It was important that I find you in the act of incest."

"You did all this so that I would be alright with you fucking your dad?"

"No. There is a lot more to it than that. Maybe we should all dress and sit down to talk."

"Fuck that! You talk now," he said as he withdrew from his sister and sat on the other end of the couch, his small dick rapidly deflating and resting between his legs. Cum seeped from Betty's pussy and she hurriedly moved to where it would fall on the floor instead of the cushions.

"Shit," Pam said. "There's cum everywhere and we don't have any towels to clean up with."

"I'll go get some," Harley volunteered and left the room, his more substantial member bouncing as he went.

"Talk," Vince ordered with a look that said he meant business.

"Alright," Pam began. "the first thing you should probably know is that I might be pregnant." Pam watched as both Vince's and Betty's eyes grew big with the news

"I'm going to be a father again?" he asked almost excitedly.

"I didn't say it would be yours."

"Wait. You said that Harley.... He is the other lover you mentioned the other night, isn't he?"

Yes."

"But you said that he's had a vasectomy."

Just then the man in question entered the room with the towels and handed one to each of them. Pam pushed hers between her legs to clean the cum dripping from her pussy as he began to mop up the cum that had fallen to the floor. Betty was doing the same while Vince stared at his wife demanding answers.

"He has had, Vince. But he's not the only one I've been with anymore."

"You mean the couple you with yesterday morning, don't you?" he asked remembering their talk just before leaving for work.

Pam nodded in confirmation.

"But it could still be mine. We've been going at it for months pretty much every night."

She shook her head. "I've been using a diaphragm every time we've fucked. I wasn't wanting more children. But twice now, he's filled my cunt with his cum without any protection, and I haven't gone to get a morning after pill, either."

"Shit!" Betty exclaimed as realization came to her. "You knew the difference in size."

Pam smiled and nodded.

"Fuuuck!" Betty drew out the word.

Who's size?" Vince demanded.

"I know who got here pregnant," Betty sing songed.

"Pam?"

"We're off subject," she replied.

"No, we're not," he retaliated. "We were talking of you being pregnant. I would like to know who the father of my wife's child is."

"Vince, I don't even know if I am pregnant yet."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers