Frustration Released

Story Info
Mom and son forced to wait 3 weeks between.
4.2k words
4.36
180k
97
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I had first had sex nearly 3 weeks ago now. After my dad had returned home the following day though we had to be discreet and although we managed to steal kisses and fondles as often as possible we hadn't had a chance to fuck properly with work, college and my dad never even leaving the house in the evening or weekend. We considered a hotel trip but didn't wanna make him suspicious about both of us being gone the same night.

I jacked off every night dreaming of fucking my mom. On the last 2 Fridays, mom and dad had had sex. Dad usually had a 6 pack on Friday after work and I guess this got him in the mood. I was pretty angry the first week but Mom assured me that she would have desperately preferred it to be me. She said he had failed to satisfy her as usual anyway and joked that I had ruined any chance he had of success. Last Friday I had masturbated listening to the sounds of them fucking and mom pretending to orgasm. I fantasised about charging in and telling him step aside as I showed him what his wife really sounded like when she was fucked properly.

It was now Friday again and Dad was more than halfway through his weekly 6 pack at about 9 o clock. I went to the kitchen and Mom was in quickly after me. I nodded towards the living room.

"At least one of us will be getting fucked later huh?"

Mom shook her head and reached out and rubbed my arm.

"Ya, 'someone' being him. For me it's the equivalent of you jacking off and stopping just before you cum. It's NOT fun!"

I had a thought. I smiled at Mom and she could see I had a plan.

"There is one way that we could maybe help you to come you know..."

"Oh really?" Mom asked, her fingers sliding up and down my chest and abs.

"Ya." I said cupping her ass and pulling her close. "Leave your bedroom door opened later on."

Mom looked a little surprised and unsure of what I was getting at. Her eyes peered at me questioningly.

"Maybe watching me masturbating while I watch you get fucked will help...you can always pretend it's me fucking you."

"Won't I be wondering why your cock shrunk then?" Mom laughed.

I kissed her and our tongues met. We kissed passionately until we heard the unmistakeable can popping sound in the next room. He was on to his final can now. It wouldn't be long until he expected mom to let him climb aboard and have his way with her, not appreciating what a sex goddess he had under him and the things she could do for him if he only made an effort to please her. I didn't mind though, it just meant mom would be more appreciating of me when we finally got to hook up again.

Mom gave my semi erect cock a squeeze and wandered back to the sitting room. She turned and our eyes met, both of us wishing the same thing. I headed upstairs and left my door slightly ajar, hoping that I would have reason to sneak back out soon and not wanting to make noise if I did.

15 minutes later I heard them come upstairs, I saw mom go past my door and dad afterwards. That meant he went into their room after her and closed the door. I was pissed off. I heard mom mumble something. The door opened again and she walked down the hall. She peeked into my room and winked before walking back to her room. The door didn't close.

I waited a few minutes and crept down the hallway. The door was open enough for me to lean with my back to the wall and have a good view of the bed. Dad was sitting with his back to me on the far side of the bed. Mom was on her knees and her head was bobbing up and down. My cock got hard straight away knowing that was my mom and my lover working a cock. It wasn't long before Dad started twitching. He was close to cumming, mom sensed that and stopped. She stood up. She saw me standing at the door. She blushed, a look of excitement and uncertainty crossing her face. Dad grunted at her to lie down. Instead she pushed him back on the bed, and knelt again.

I stood back so that I could only see from his waist down to make sure he didn't catch me. Mom started working on his cock again, seeming to enjoy it this time unlike before. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she did so. It was barely 30 seconds before he was rising up to her and he suddenly groaned and collapsed on the bed. Mom winked at me.

"Did you not want sex?" Dad asked content now that he had come.

"Do you wanna return the favour maybe?" Mom asked as sweetly as she could.

"Fuck no, that's disgusting." He replied bluntly.

"Well then you better be planning on fucking me," she said assertively. "And I want you to make me cum."

She glanced towards the door. I quickly made a clit-licking gesture to her with my fingers and tongue, reminding her that I was more than happy to eat her out. She smiled and lay on the bed.

Dad said he wasn't sure if he could go again so soon. She reached out and grabbed his quickly shrinking cock, stroking it back to life. Dad climbed on top of her and I couldn't see her face. She told him to wait a minute. She shifted to the side slightly, now a little diagonal on the bed. This allowed her to see me. Dad fumbled with his small cock and stuck it inside her. He moaned loudly, Mom rolled her eyes towards me. He was facing away from me now so I stepped slightly inside the door to allow Mom to see my cock.

I began to jack off as dad fucked her awkwardly. Mom's hands were pulling him inside her, trying to make the most of his limited manhood. Her eyes were fixed on me as I jacked faster and faster. Dad was giving her all he could now, but it wasn't much. Her blowjob had at least ensured he would last longer than the standard 4 or 5 minutes.

Mom wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. His head was on her shoulder and he couldn't see that her eyes were fixed on me. I licked my lips, encouraging her. Then she took it to another level.

"You gonna make me come baby?" She asked, staring at me.

Dad slowed slightly, unsure of what to say. All he could do was say 'what?'

"You gonna use that big cock to make me cum real good?" She moaned.

I nodded, using long hard strokes on my throbbing penis. Dad was delighted with what he thought was a compliment to him. He was trying poorly to talk dirty himself. We were oblivious as we stared at each other, each using a disappointing substitute to bring ourselves to pleasure.

"Oh! So good at making me cum for you!" Mom moaned, getting close now.

"Lie back, lie fucking back!" She barked, breaking our eye contact and speaking to her husband.

He was surprised by her assertiveness and did as she said. She was pushing him as he moved awkwardly. He was now lying with his head at the end of the bed nearest the door. If his head dropped and he looked back he would see me but I was beyond caring now. He was too entranced by the sexual creature now mounting him. Mom was feverish as she grabbed his cock and planted her pussy on it.

Dad cried out like he was gonna cum there and then. Mom was quickly riding him as she met my eyes once more, her gaze shifting between them and my now aching shaft. Her hands cradled his head ensuring he wouldn't see me.

"I'm getting close! So close!" She screamed at me. "Cum with me! Cum with me baby!!!"

Dad was grunting again as Mom and I brought each other to orgasm as best we could. With a loud grunt, Dad came again. Mom was suddenly desperate to fuck herself to orgasm while she could. She was slamming herself onto his cock as I wanked like crazy. I shot load after load as she impaled herself on his tiny prick.

"I'm cumming! You fucking made me cum!" She moaned.

I blew her a kiss and quickly left the room. Within a few minutes I heard Dad snoring, no doubt happy with himself thinking he was a sex god when he was no more than a miniature dildo in our masturbation session. I heard mom showering before bed. My cock was hard again and I started slowly stroking myself. I was losing myself in my fantasies when I was brought back to the real world.

"Do you need a hand with that?" My mom said, standing in my doorway.

"It's not a hand I need; I have two of them myself." I replied, surprised to see her still up this late.

"Thank you for earlier on sweetie," she said entering my room. "You really helped me have a half decent time for once...I am still going to need you to fuck me though. Watching you jack off just drove me even crazier. I wanted you to run in and take your fathers place."

"I know." I said, as she sat on my bed in her robe. "I wanted to too."

"Well..." She started, "He is asleep now..."

"He's asleep, not dead! What if he wakes up?"

"I know honey, I know. I just need you so fucking bad. That was the most intense sex he's ever had, plus alcohol, I can't see him waking up."

Her hands were roaming over my topless body now, her eyes looking into mine longingly. I leaned in and kissed her. Our mouths were locked together, our tongues licking frantically at each other. She dropped her hand between my legs and grasped my semi erect cock. She pulled her head back and stared at me once more. With my prick in her hand she knew she had me under her spell.

"What do you say?" She whispered seductively.

"Oh fuck, I'm hardly gonna say no." I moaned. "Let's at least go downstairs."

She took my hand and led me out of my room. I insisted on checking on dad first. As I approached the door I could hear him snoring. He only ever snored when he was drunk and sleeping heavily. I peeped around the corner just to be sure and saw him curled up unconscious. I came out and winked at Mom. We crept down the stairs and into the sitting room. I sat on the couch and pulled my mom into my arms. I rammed my tongue into her mouth, kissing her hungrily. She pulled away catching her breath.

"Whew, I think somebody might be a little frustrated!" She laughed.

"I've wanted you so bad the last few weeks."

"I know sweetie. Would my baby be better able to satisfy his old mom if she takes care of him first?"

"Uh-huh," I responded.

"You gotta promise you won't roll over and go to sleep when you do..."

"Mom, I'll lick that pussy of yours til you cum and then fuck you senseless for as long as I can but right now even the slightest touch will set me off. I need to cum."

"Oh baby!" she said, "I fucking love it when you talk dirty."

She pushed me back on the couch. She grabbed the front of my pyjama pants and freed my straining cock. Her eyes lit up and she licked her lips.

"God I've missed this fucking thing." She moaned.

I felt her hot breath on it as she moved it towards her mouth. Her tongue slowly ran up the length of my shaft. When she got to the head she slowly ran her tongue around it. Then she licked her way back down the other side. I was rock hard by now and desperate for her to take me in her mouth. She licked up the shaft again and looked into my eyes. She slowly jacked my cock with her hand as she watched my expression. She clearly saw the torture in my eyes.

"Ok baby." She whispered.

With a deep breath she took more than half my cock into her mouth. I was desperate to cum already but wanted it to last. She sucked me quicker and quicker, her head bobbing up and down on her second cock of the night. The slurping sounds showed, however, that this was a cock she enjoyed sucking. My hands held the back of her head and she knew I was getting close. She clamped her mouth down on my cock and I shot my load deep down her throat. She almost gagged as 3 weeks of frustration was released at once.

"Mmmm!" She moaned, licking streams of my jizz off of her lips.

I took a second to catch my breath and then sprung back to life. I had been waiting weeks for this opportunity, and I wasn't sure when we would have a chance to do it again, although I sure hoped it wouldn't be another 3 weeks. I kissed mom on the lips, thanking her for the blowjob. I could kind of taste my cum but that wasn't the sex juice that I wanted all over my face. Mom stood back and dropped her robe. I was almost rock hard again immediately. She was wearing a skimpy black and red nightie that left very little to the imagination. She smiled as she saw the approving look on my face.

"Wow!" I laughed.

"You like?" She asked.

I walked up to her and pulled her close. My hands roamed down the back of the silk material and under grabbing her ass. I squeezed her cheeks as I started to lick her neck. She moaned, swinging her head to move her hair out of my way. My tongue traced lines all around her warm flesh as she held me close. My tongue flicked at her ear and I took her lobe into my mouth, nibbling it gently. She was grinding against me, only her silky garment separating her writhing body from my aching cock.

I slipped a hand between our bodies and slid it up under her nightie. I quickly found her protruding clit. I took it between my thumb and forefinger. I massaged it gently as my mom pulled my face to hers once more kissing me. My finger continued on, finding her entrance. She was already wet and I easily slid a finger inside her. I quickly put a second in and she grunted as I worked them in and out.

"Remember what you promised earlier?" She started. "Well I need to be licked right now. Can you do that for mommy? Hmmm?"

I loved it when she talked dirty to me. I pushed her back on the couch and she lifted a leg up alongside her. This instantly revealed her pussy from under her skimpy nightie. I admired her smooth area.

"I decided to give you a treat when I was in the shower." She said, referring to her freshly shaved pussy. "I think only people willing to get down there deserve a shaved one."

"Mmmm, lucky me!" I said as I approached her.

I dropped to my knees in front of the couch. She pulled her second leg up in anticipation. I moved closer to her and she spread her legs wide, her smooth pink flesh straight in front of my face. I licked my lips. I moved closer and could smell her. She was wet. I stuck my tongue out and probed at her.

I used my fingers to trace around her area and then I spread her lips. I licked at her now protruding clit again. She purred in approval. Then I suddenly dove in, my face mashing against her pussy, taking her by surprise. She gasped and wrapped her legs around the back of my head. I started licking her with long, firm thrusts of the tongue. I slid two fingers in her, eliciting another moan of approval.

"Mmmm, baby!" She said, her hands roaming through my hair. "That's soooo good!"

I continued licking as my curled fingers stroked the upper wall of her vagina. My tongue moved in circles and I rolled my head around, wanting to lick all of her at once. I dropped my head slightly and left my tongue dart inside her between my fingers. I took it back and licked her clit with more of a purpose now as I finger fucked her harder.

Her feet were firmly locked behind my head holding me in position as she pushed herself as close to me as she could. Her body was twitching and I could hear her breathing becoming shallower. My tongue was flicking around and over her clit faster now and I slipped a third finger inside her, jamming them as deep as I could repeatedly. Mom moaned louder now and I moved my free hand blindly towards her mouth to urge her to be quiet.

She sucked a couple of my fingers into her mouth and it stifled her moans slightly. She was bucking against me and it felt like she might bite off my fingers as I brought her close to cumming. My tongue was in overdrive and her body was lifting off the couch. Her hands were now also holding me close and I could barely breathe. Her body froze and I knew she was about to cum. She left out a whimper trying to stifle the screams trying to escape her mouth. I looked up as I continued to finger fuck her and saw a look of pleasure and torment as she came and tried to stay quiet.

I dropped my head and began to lick her juices with long powerful strokes as she started to come back down. Her legs uncrossed and she released the grip on my hair as her body dropped back on to the couch to recover.

"FUCK!" She whispered, gasping for air. "Oh my fucking God!"

I climbed on the couch with a leg on either side of her and slid my tongue into her open mouth, delighted to finally make her come again after three weeks. We kissed slowly and passionately, her hands planted on my chest. I withdrew my tongue but kept my face close to hers, our lips still kissing quickly again and again. Mom dropped a hand to my cock which was hard as a rock again by now. She giggled in surprise.

"This monster just doesn't stay down does he?" She laughed.

"Not in your presence anyway." I said.

"You're so sweet." She smiled "It feels so good to be appreciated. To be complimented, to actually be kissed with love, to have someone go down on you! Thanks sweetie."

"Anytime you want mom...and don't you dare make me wait three more weeks!"

"Oh God no, I'll figure something out hun, it won't be that long again. Besides, you don't exactly look like you're finished for tonight anyway." She said as her eyes dropped to my cock in her hand.

I could see the flicker of lust in her eyes as they stared at my rigid cock. It was clear that she had been as desperate for this as I had the last few weeks. I kissed her again. I moved off of her and sat alongside her. She got up and straddled me on the couch. Immediately our tongues were intertwined again. Her hands roamed my chest and arms as I explored her ass with mine. Mom began to nibble at my earlobe.

"I need you soooo bad!" She whispered into my ear.

Had it not been for her earlier blowjob I have no doubt I would have came there and then. Her hand searched for my cock once more. She stroked it as I went to work licking her neck. Mom lent forward on her knees, raising her body off of me. She took my cock and positioned it underneath her. Slowly, she lowered herself.

I felt my swollen head easily penetrate her soaking wet cunt. She whimpered slightly as she slowly lowered herself down the full length of my meaty pole. She left out an 'ahhh' as my cock disappeared inside her. She just sat there with me deep inside her as we both enjoyed the forbidden feeling that we had missed the last few weeks.

"Oh mom, I love being inside you." I said.

"Hmmm, you fill my pussy up so well sweetie." She replied slowly beginning to rock back and forth. "I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my voice down with that thing so deep inside me."

I had almost forgotten all about the fact that dad was asleep upstairs. I desperately wanted to roll my mother over and pound her as hard as I could but I knew that would be very risky. Mom began to rock back and forth on me. I wrapped my arms around her and she dug her fingers into my arms to avoid making noise. I savoured the sight of her pleasuring herself on my cock. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip.

I lay back on the couch, turning slightly to lie lengthways. Mom repositioned herself with her hands on my chest. Now she was sliding up and down on my cock slowly. I was watching my cock appear as she pushed up off me and then disappear back inside her as she lowered herself.

"I need to be fucked properly darling." She said. "I need a good pounding."

This was a request I had dreamed about for so long and one I could never refuse but under the circumstances it would be a risk. I started to speak but mom put a finger to my lips. She raised herself off me, with just the head of my cock still inside her. She was on her feet now, crouched with her pussy still close enough to envelope my swollen head. She removed her finger and looked to my eyes and then down between her legs.

"You fucking tease." I moaned.

"I'm not teasing you baby, there's absolutely nobody, stopping, you...from...FUCKING...me!" She responded.

I knew I couldn't resist. She knew it too. I thrust up inside her and paused. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She smiled at me. I thrust again, this time not pausing but repeating. I was quickly into a rhythm. My hips were bucking up off the couch as I slammed my prick into my mother. The slapping sounds of our bodies banging together seemed impossibly loud. I was starting to worry about waking dad again. Mom interrupted my thoughts.

12