FTM Fred Ch. 01

Story Info
FTM hooks up with hot rocker girl.
1.6k words
4.43
22.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always assumed that being FTM would basically mean that I would be stuck having sex with either my hand for the rest of my life or that I would end up with MAYBE one other trans person to share my bed with... and possibly my life. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I would mind. I just never expected things to turn out the way they did after I started my testosterone injections.

For one, I starting to feel confident. I had always been a rather short dude, about 5'4" and pretty slender. With the hormone replacement therapy, I started bulking up; gaining muscle mass has never been easier! I also began growing a nice little beard. I was getting cockier all the time and I knew it. Even then I never expected for things to go the way they did.

One Friday evening, I decided to go to a small pub near my place. They were having an open mic night, some acts better than others. To be honest, a lot of them were terrible but there were a few good acoustic sets, including one by this punky brunette girl with a tattoo sleeve filled with old horror movie icons. I was more than intrigued and at this point in the night, I had had a few whiskey sours so I was feeling pretty good, so I decided, what the hell? Might as well go introduce myself, if not just to have a good conversation. I grabbed my drink and headed over, spending the few moments before reaching her side of the bar surveying every detail about her that I could possibly take in.

She was young, probably in her mid-twenties like myself. She had short, dark brown hair, shaved on one side. She wore tight black jeans that really accentuated her long, sexy legs and grade 'A' ass and a white tank top with tears that accentuated her wonderful, bountiful cleavage.

"Hey. That was a great set. Mind if I buy you a drink?"

"Sure, thanks!" she replied. "I like beer and straight liquor, none of those nasty sugary drinks. Can't stand being hungover from that stuff."

"No problem" I said, and proceeded to get us each a scotch on the rocks.

"Nice choice. Classy." she grinned. "My name is Sara by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Sara, I'm Frederik. So, do you write all of your songs yourself?"

"Yeah, I don't really believe in just playing other peoples music. Where's the fun in that?"

"Well, it was some really good stuff. I play a little bit of guitar myself. I'd love to play for you sometime, I live right around the corner from here."

"Is that so?" she grinned. "Well, the drinks are expensive as hell here and I'm pretty over this guy playing his twangy hick music so how about we finish these drinks and head there now? "

Was this really happening? Was this girl asking to come back to my place... tonight? With me?

"Uh yeah, for sure. I have some tequila at my place left over from a friends birthday, we can drink that if you'd like."

"Free tequila shots and a private guitar show with a nice hot guy? Fuck yeah. Just let me go grab my Fender and we can go." with that, she downed the rest of the scotch and gathered her things.

Did she call me hot? This was going to be a good night, I thought. As long as she doesn't flip when I tell her what's between my legs...

When we get to my house, Sara makes herself comfy on my sofa while I get some shots ready. When I come into the living room, she's looking through my music collection.

"I've never met anyone with so many CDs in my entire life."

"Yeah, I'm pretty big on music. Here, I brought some salt and some limes for us to go with these shots."

"Mmm, I love tequila! To random bar encounters!"

To random bar encounters indeed.

"I will drink to that!" I said, stealing a quick glance at her cleavage before downing my shot.

"So are you going to play me something or what?" she asked.

"Ah, yes. Let me get my guitar."

When I returned with my guitar, I found Sara dancing slowly to November Rain by Guns N Roses. Something about the way she just swayed her hips freely without a care in the universe just turned me on.

She turned around, noticing me with my guitar and probably the fact that my eyes were glued to her ass.

"Sorry." I managed out. She just stood there, grinning, and then turned to turn down the music so I could play for her.

"Show me what you've got."

I took one more shot, offering one to Sara as well. After we were done, I was ready to go.

I'm not gonna lie, I played parts of Wonderwall, Wish You Were Here and The Scientist. I was drunk and in the company of a hot girl. In my apartment. Looking at me like I was a piece of meat and I was ready to readily feed her hunger. I didn't care that I was playing lame ass songs. To be honest, I hadn't imagined the night would go this far.

"You're amazing. Really." she said with a laugh.

"Thank you, I've been waiting for this moment all of my life."

"What moment is that?"

"The moment where I drunkenly seduce a pretty girl with my 90s one-hit-wonder repertoire." I joked.

She laughed, moving closer to me.

"Well, it's definitely working."

Hot damn. What do I have to lose at this point? She wants me, I want her....

So I took the last few steps that remained between us and grabbed her by the waist to kiss her. She immediately started kissing me back and it became heated rather quickly. Soon, I was grabbing her ass through her jeans and she was starting to grind against me. "Shit." I thought. "I need to tell her what's in my pants before she finds out on her own..."

"So before this goes any further I have to be honest... I'm transgender. I was born a woman. I've been on hormones for a year and my tits are long gone now but I still have a pussy."

"So just fuck me with whatever you're wearing that I feel in your pants."

Whoa. Thank you, prosthetic penis makers.

With that, I scooped her up and backed her onto a wall as she wrapped her legs around me. I kept kissing her and cupping her nice, firm ass through her jeans. She grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, kissing me harder while undoing my jeans with the other. I put her down and let my pants drop revealing my 6" cock, complete with balls and real feeling cyberskin popping up from between my legs. She eyed my thick, fake dick and it was easy to see that she was excited at the prospect of having all that dick inside of her, real or not.

First things first though. I stepped over towards her as she removed her shirt, showing me once and for all the magnificent breasts I'd been eyeing all night long.

"Oh fuck yes." I let out as I pulled her toward me and picked her up, bringing her over to my room and tossing her onto the bed.

"Oooh my god you're strong." she said, eyes looking hungrier than ever.

Without replying, I approached her and started taking off her pants, kissing down her neck, her chest, her abdomen, as I did so. No panties. Score.

I tossed her jeans to the side and got down on my knees between her legs. I kissed up her thighs, my hands playing with her nipples. She was shaking with excitement. I kissed her warm mound, parting her legs more and admiring her shaved, very wet little pussy. I licked up her slit and found her swollen clit with my tongue. I kissed it slowly, teasing her.

"Please, please lick me. Suck on my clit. Play with me. Mmmm."

With that, I started eating her out like my life depended on it. I parted her lips with my fingers and started sucking on her clit while tracing her slit with my finger, stopping near her tight little hole.

"Mmm yeah, you like that pussy don't you?"

"Mmhmmmm" was all I could answer, muffled by her warm cunt in my face. I licked all the way down to her hole, teasing it with my tongue before inserting my finger inside and going back to work on her clit.

"Ohhh yeah baby that's it. You're so goo-... goood at thaa.....thaat!" she exclaimed as I strummed her sweet little clit with my tongue.

I felt her hand grab at the back of my head, grabbing the little bit of hair at the scruff of my neck and pushing my face into her cunt as she started squirming.

"Don't...stop...Don't you..fucking..stop! Uh-huh! uh-huh oooh yes! Eat that fucking pussy! Oh god I'm gonna cuuuuum! YESSSS!!"

I could feel my enlarged clit getting hard as a rock as I ate her delicious twat, her juices covering my face, her legs tightening around my head. She was starting to shake and then-

"Ohhhh fuck YES!!! I'M CUMMINGGGG!! Mmm AHHHYESSSSSSSSSS YES YES YESSSS!!"

"So. Good." she said as she laid down, out of breath.

Moments later, when she'd regained some composure, she turned to me and said, verbatim,

"Now let's see what you've got in your pants."

This was going to be the best damn night of my life.....

...TO BE CONTINUED