FTM Fred Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of the FTM Fred series.
967 words
4.66
13.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my luck. Not only did I have a hot, drunken girl in my apartment, but I had a hot NAKED girl on my bed that wanted me just as badly as I wanted her.

"Let's see what you've got in those jeans, boy." she said as she began to rub her hand over my crotch.

Now, you would think that being as nervous as I was and this being my first bar hookup that I would have hesitated but you need to remember that we had been drinking quite a bit tonight and I had just eaten this girl's pussy like a starved animal... so off went my pants, quite quickly I might add.

Out came my 6.5" Freetom prosthetic cock in all of its girth and glory. She eyed it like a curious kid and I could tell that she wanted to play with it a little. After all, it's quite realistic looking and although it might not be a monster of a dick, it is pretty impressive.

"May I..." she asked politely.

"It's all yours."

And with that, she started squeezing and stroking to her heart's content. Although I couldn't feel much, it was turning me on so badly that I could feel my t-cock swelling to it's full three inches and my entire nether region was getting wet as fuck.

"Mmm, it feels SO real. It's all soft and warm. Well, not SOFT," she said, glancing at my very erect penis. "Now I just need to know... if it feels just as good inside of me."

With that, I became a being without logic or reason. My sexual urges had reached their peak and I pushed myself on top of Sara, my lips meeting hers with fierce passion. Kissing, biting and sucking on her lips and neck; tweaking her hard nipples between my thumb and finger. I grabbed both of her legs and put them around me as I positioned myself at her entrance.

"Do it, baby, fuck me." she whispered erotically in my ear.

Without needing further encouragement, I pushed myself all the way into her dripping little cunt, which took every inch of my cock without any resistance. Then, I pulled out slowly, inch by inch and rammed it back in quick and hard.

"Oh FUCK yesssss" she howled as I began to fuck her at a nice, hard, steady pace. In...and out. And in...and out. Each time, slamming into her pussy harder.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking good. Yes! Yes! Yessssss mmm just liked that." her words were giving me more and more adrenaline and making me horny as all hell. I started pumping in and out of her like there was no tomorrow. Soon, we were fucking fiercely. Every time I pushed in, she met my thrust with one of her own until we were rocking the bed back and forth, the headboard banging against the wall over and over in time with our rhythm. All you could hear in the room was mattress springs squeaking, Sara squealing, me grunting and our bodies slapping against each other as we fucked tirelessly.

"Ahhh fuck! OH yeah! Just like that baby! Kee...p...mmmph...going! FUCK!!" she was so fucking loud. My neighbors probably didn't appreciate it, but I couldn't care less at that point. If this girl wanted me to pound her until pigs started flying, I would've. God DAMN she was hot.

After a while, I decided it was time to switch it up a little. I slowed down and eventually came to a stop, removing myself completely from her so that I could flip her over.

"Noooo why did you stop?" she cried.

"Don't worry, we're not done here," I replied. "Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes, sir!" she replied with a grin.

'I guess she likes being told what to do' I thought to myself. This could be interesting. I wasn't usually the dominant type. I thought of it a lot, but I was always too timid until now to try.

"Now touch yourself and keep your ass in the air." I commanded her.

"Mmm, ok." she said as she proceeded to do as I had asked. I got behind her, grabbed her ass and smacked it.

"Oooh" she cooed as I bit one of her ass cheeks.

Wasting no more time, I lined myself up with her tight little hole again and went to work, grabbing onto her tits as I fucked her from behind. I could feel my enlarged clit rubbing against the pleasure slide inside of my prosthetic with every thrust. The harder I went, the more I felt it and the more she backed her sweet bottom against me, moaning louder than ever now.

"Ohhh fuck Fred! Frederik! I love your fucking COCK! UGH! HARDER!!" she yelled.

"You have a very...dirty mouth...mmmphh... naughty girl!"

"You love it don't you? You love my...OHH! dirty...fucking...mouth..and my wet little pusssyyy"

"Fucking riGHT!" I responded as I continued to fuck her nice and rough. She continued to rub her clit feverishly and I pounded her over and over. I could tell she was going to cum really hard, really soon, and I was determined to make it the most earth shattering orgasm she's ever had.

"YES YES YES YES FUCK YES DON'T FUCKING STOP YOU FUCK FUUUUUCK OOOOHHH yes my little pussy. Fuck it, baby, harder, harder OHHH I'M CUMMMMINNNGGGG OH BABY!" soon she became incoherent and she was squealing and shaking everywhere.

When she couldn't take it anymore, we both just collapsed on the bed, sweaty and panting.

"That...was...amazing." she said quietly.

Yes, it was. It was probably the most amazing sex I've ever had. The only problem now was that my "dick" was still hard as hell underneath the prosthetic one. Damn.

...to be continued.