Fuck at a Reverse Interracial Party

Story Info
White man and black BBW fall hard & fast for each other.
1.7k words
4.16
119.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke up with my first boyfriend in 1999, right after my 29th birthday. Though we had been together 13 years and had a nine-year old daughter together, he still wasn't willing to marry me. I felt the relationship had run its course, but it was still a difficult decision to make because I didn't think I had a good chance of finding another man. Being fat, black and only interested in white guys, my options were few. And over the next 4 ½ years, I had only a few dates; no serious boyfriends. I masturbated a lot but that's not a good substitute for the real thing.

Finally, in late 2003, I broke down and finally bought a computer and got on the internet. I felt that was my best chance to find someone. I put up some personal ads on dating sites but didn't find anything. So on New Year's Eve, my longtime best friend Kim and I planned to do what we do every New Year's Eve -- go to a weed party.

I wasn't planning on picking up anyone there, so I dressed very plainly, with jeans, a sweatshirt and running shoes. As I was rolling up some joints and waiting for Kim to pick me up, she called me and told me and told me to check my e-mail. She's white and knows I'm into white guys and she had e-mailed me the URL of a white man-black woman community for my state. I went there and found out they were having a party that night just about 15 minutes away from me. I instantly called Kim back and asked if she'd take me there on the way to her party. She said yes! I quickly grabbed a plain white T shirt and navy blue mini-skirt.

I smoked a cigarette in the car and one on the front porch of the house, to hold me over for a couple of hours, then stuffed a handful of mints in my mouth. I didn't want to turn off any hot white studs with my nicotine breath! I knocked on the door and a few seconds later a very young black woman and a middle aged white man, who I later found out were a couple, answered the door. They were very welcoming and guided me down to the basement. I first went to the bathroom down there and changed into my T shirt and mini-skirt. I walked into the party wearing just those two items -- barefooted and with no bra or thong. I set the clothes I came in down in a corner.

I grabbed a beer and observed the crowd. About 30 people were there, about equally divided between men and women. Most appeared to be in their 20s, 30s and 40s. The lights were pretty dim and a DJ was there, cranking out contemporary black music.

I talked to a couple of girls and couples but no single men. After about an hour, it was 12:15 and I hadn't seemed to attract anyone. I was thinking about calling Kim, hoping she wasn't stoned yet, and asking her to come over, pick me up, and take me to the weed party. But a few minutes later, I noticed a handsome man standing about 10 feet away and staring at me. He was skinny and barely taller than me, had a very light complexion and looked much younger than me. He didn't at all look like the kind of guy I would expect to be into a black BBW.

But he kept staring at me. His eyes glanced all over my body and he seemed particularly interested in my 46DDs and my size 11 feet, which were highlighted by maroon toenail polish. To entice him, I shook my body to make my knockers jiggle and struck several different poses with my feet.

After that, the next song that came on was a slow, smooth R&B ballad. As soon as it started, he came up to me and asked me to dance, and I said yes. He took me by the hand and walked me several feet, toward the middle of the floor. There we embraced tightly and our bodies swayed to the music. I instantly noticed that he had a hard on. And since we were about the same height, that meant his bulging cock was pressing against my cunt, which was already wet. By the second chorus of the song, I started grinding softly and he followed almost instantly.

He spread his fingers widely apart and dug them into my skin and tightened his arms around me. As the song faded out, he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. The next song was one of my favorites - "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott. She's my favorite artist and I have the words to all her songs memorized. Without even thinking about it, I started rapping along beginning with the opening lines, which I whispered in his ear, "Gimme some new shit, gimme some new shit."

With those words, he started grinding hard and I did, too. The first part when the drums stop, I did the high pitched scream with Missy. He grabbed me even more tightly and kissed me on the cheek again, this time a little more aggressively. And this time, I kissed him on the cheek in return, about the same way he'd just kissed me. Right after that, our lips touched and instantly opened. Our tongues met and rolled around together fast and hard. He also started massaging my knockers from the outside of my shirt.

I knew by then that I wanted us to fuck. I hadn't had any real dick since May and I was far more than ready. When the song got to the chorus, I moved my lips away from his, looked him straight in the eye and sensually chanted with Missy "Get ur freak on, get ur freak on."

When the chorus ended, he sensually whispered to me "I'd love to get my freak on with you."

As soon as I heard those words, in one fluid motion, I stuck my right hand down inside his pants and underpants, grabbed his cock and told him "I want it."

He immediately took me by the hand that was holding his cock and walked me upstairs. We both walked so fast, and while holding hands, that I'm surprised we didn't trip! When we got upstairs, no one else seemed to be there and he took me into the living room, which was very dark. "Get down on all fours," he commanded me in a tone of voice that sounded not so much like he was being dominant but more like he was super horny and couldn't control himself, which is exactly how I was.

I followed his command and eagerly awaited the white dick I'd been desperately craving for over half a year. I looked straight ahead and heard him unzip his pants and strip them off in about two seconds. And about one second later, I felt him get down on his knees behind me. He immediately grabbed my mini-skirt and pulled it up over my back, then grabbed my waist, trying to find my thong. As soon as he realized I wasn't wearing one, he slid his cock in and I was in for a huge surprise. Because he was a fairly small guy, I thought his dick would be, too. But it was amazingly huge, both in length and width!

The instant he was fully inside me, he began fucking me as fast and hard as he could go while squeezing hard on my hips. In only about 20 seconds he gasped "Ebony!" That's when it hit me that neither of us knew the other's name! The way he gasped, I knew he was about to cum and sure enough, it started about five seconds later and lasted over a minute. "Get Ur Freak On" was still playing, so we had completed our first fuck less than two full songs after meeting! And we had gotten so lost in lust that we forgot to use any contraception.

We stayed on the couch with him inside me for a few minutes while we caught our breath. At that point, I had no further interest in the party or anything else other than to simply get fucked by him again! I told him simply "I want you to take me home."

He agreed and we each got our belongings and he drove me back to my apartment. Fortunately, my daughter was at a sleepover at one of her friends' houses. On the drive over, I held his right hand with both of my hands as he steered with his left hand, but neither of us said a word the whole time.

When we reached my apartment, I cranked up the jazz station on the radio and we fucked like animals six more times -- he wore a condom each time - and finally fell asleep about 4:15. We woke up early the next afternoon and introduced ourselves to each other, then showered together, washing each other with our soapy hands from the tops of our head to the bottom of our feet.

I wanted him to stay longer, but my daughter was supposed to be back that afternoon. Still, he and I agreed to keep dating and see where it went. And later that month, I learned that I was pregnant from that first fuck! During the pregnancy, we fell in love and decided to get married, but we couldn't do it yet because his divorce from his first wife wasn't final, though it had been filed for by the time we met.

On September 29, 2004, I gave birth to beautiful biracial identical twin girls and, as a tribute to the woman who helped make it all happen, I named the firstborn Missy! And when they were two years old, their father and I finally got married! We didn't start off our relationship in the most ideal way but fortunately, it worked! He and I both agree that we must have subconsciously known that we were the right one for each other when we met! It was both love and lust at first sight!