Fuck Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you liked it," Wendy said, and she climbed off the bed and found a towel. She cleaned the cum off of her breasts, and then she handed it to me. I found a clean part and wiped my dick clean. I handed the towel to Wendy and she tossed it away onto the floor. "I need to do laundry later anyway," she said.

Wendy climbed up onto the bed and kissed me. I could taste myself on her. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "I forgot where my mouth was."

"It's okay," I mumbled. "It's not the first time."

Wendy was gulping down the wine she had placed on her dresser. "I'd offer you some, but I know you don't like it."

I held out my hand. If it was between my dick and wine, I'll take the wine. She handed me the glass and I took a sip, just enough to wash my mouth out. Wendy was undoing the clasp on her skirt. She let it fall to the floor, and she climbed back into bed. She kissed me and then she rolled over onto her back.

I propped myself up on my elbow and kissed her, reaching over and grabbing one of her breasts. As I kissed her I slid my hand down her belly and across her panties. I traced the outline of her pussy through the panties. It was large and fleshy like the rest of her. I ran my fingers along her pussy lips and pressed down where her clitoris must have been. Wendy gasped and spread her legs, turning toward me for better access.

I slid my fingers back and forth along her panties. After a minute or so I moved to slide my hand underneath her panties. Wendy reached down and pulled the panties down and kicked them off of her legs. I slid my fingers along her naked pussy, feeling the soft hairs and the wetness between her pussy lips. I rubbed two fingers between her pussy lips, gathering her wetness, and then I brushed them across her clitoris. Wendy moaned and broke our kiss. "That feels good," she said.

I moved away from Wendy's face and into a sitting position beside her. I peered between her legs to get a good look at her pussy. It was indeed large, and hairy, but not too hairy, like she had shaved at some point and it was growing back. Her lips were protruding, as was the fleshy hood of her clitoris. I took the underside of my middle finger and pressed it against her clitoris. I began to wriggle it around. Wendy gasped and rolled her hips, pressing against my finger.

I slid my finger down and inserted my middle finger into her pussy. "Mmm..." Wendy moaned as I pushed one, then a second finger into her. I moved my face into her crotch and I smelled... perfume. Somebody was certainly expecting to have a nose there, I thought. I stuck out my tongue and tentatively licked at her clitoris while I pumped my fingers in and out of her. "Oh my God that feels so good," I heard Wendy whisper, and I glanced up at her. She was staring at the ceiling, her hands on her breasts, pulling at her nipples. I pressed my tongue against her harder, running my tongue along her clitoris and put my whole mouth against her, alternately licking and sucking.

If had been ten years since my last blow job, it had been almost as long since I'd last gone down on a woman. I went down on my ex a few times early in our relationship, but after I realized she wasn't going to reciprocate, and was never going to ask for it, I stopped doing it. I found that I missed it, in a way. I appreciated the heady feeling, the naughtiness, of doing something solely for someone else's pleasure.

It had been a long time since I brought a woman to orgasm, and, well, it seemed to take much longer than I remembered. I pumped away with my fingers in her pussy, and licked and sucked at her clitoris, and Wendy just lay there enjoying it. She would occasionally gasp, or ooh and ahh, and I would be encouraged. But as the minutes stretched on and her orgasm seemed nowhere in sight, I began to wonder what it would take to get this woman off.

I reached back into my bag of tricks and started humming against her clitoris and pressing upwards with my fingers inside her pussy, where her G spot would be. I heard her cry out and her hips began to shake. We were finally getting there, I thought to myself. I started blowing raspberries against her clit, the vibrations increasing her stimulation. She was moving her hips against me now, and it was an effort to keep my mouth on her clit. I felt her grab my head with her hands and push my face into her crotch. Wendy was orgasming now, and I did my best to keep up what I was doing as her hips bucked and she ground my face against her.

If it felt like it took her a long time to reach orgasm, it felt like it took her just as long to have an orgasm. It seemed to go on and on, and I hung on for dear life as she moaned and thrashed and bucked her hips, kicking her legs against the bed beside me. My fingers were making squishing noises as they moved in and out of her pussy, slick now with her juices. Finally I felt her pushing my head away and I moved away from her, almost gratefully. What a wild ride, I thought to myself.

She was pulling at me now, pulling me toward her. I climbed up her body and fell against her, kissing her. She didn't seem to mind at all that I was kissing her right after going down on her. "Mmmm that was good," she mumbled.

I was lying against her, and I felt her push my shoulder. I rolled over onto my back and Wendy moved into a sitting position beside me. She reached over and took hold of my dick, still erect and pointing toward the ceiling. "Ready to go?" Wendy asked me. "Did you bring protection?" She added.

"Err... yeah," I said, and I climbed off of the bed and over to where my slacks were lying on the floor. Instead of just one, I put a few condoms in my pocket, just in case. Of what, I wasn't sure, since I didn't really expect to have sex more than once tonight. I remembered my earlier trepidation about getting Wendy pregnant despite using a condom, but I was able to push it aside. Thank goodness for those hormones that let you do things without worrying about consequences, I thought.

Wendy lay back on the bed as I unwrapped and rolled on the condom. I climbed onto the bed and on top of her. She grabbed my face with her hands and kissed me as I lined myself up with her. I put my dick where I figured her pussy was and I entered her. At least I think I entered her. I felt... nothing. Curious, I reached back and felt around with my hand. Yeah, there was Wendy's pussy, I deduced by touch, and I'm inside it.

Wendy was a big woman, and she had a big child. It turned out the inside of her vagina was stretched more than any woman I had been with. My ex wife, by contrast, was almost too small for me until she had our child, and afterward was just about right. It was too bad our relationship had already gone to hell and our sex life was nonexistent, because those last few times we had sex were pretty good. Now I was here with Wendy, and if I was Goldilocks, papa bear's bed was too big. I moved myself in and out a few times. I didn't feel any friction at all.

I looked at Wendy and she was staring back at me. Was she wondering the same thing I was? Did she feel anything? I had a 7 inch dick, and I never felt inadequate before. I wracked my brain and remembered a story a buddy told me once, about a relationship he had with a freaky woman that used to get herself off with all manner of phallic objects. Huge dildos, cucumbers, candlesticks, whatever she could stuff up there. The problem was that she stretched herself out so much that even a big dick would seem like nothing to her. I started to idly wonder if Wendy had done things like that to herself.

I resolved to press on as if nothing was wrong. I picked up my pace and got a rhythm going, moving in and out as fast as I dared, hoping that I didn't fall out of her at some point, because I wasn't even sure I would feel it. Instead of thinking about work or baseball to prolong my orgasm, I started thinking about sex to help stimulate myself. Yeah, I thought to myself, I'm actually having sex. I'm fucking this woman. I felt my chest brush against her huge breasts, and I imagined that I was standing beside us watching them bounce back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. I'm fucking this big-titted woman, I thought to myself, and I felt my cock tingling.

Minutes passed. Wendy and I kissed a little, but most of the time I spent staring at the wall. We didn't speak to each other. Wendy wasn't making any sounds at all. She wasn't lying completely still though. At one point she wrapped her legs around me, and then she put them back down on the bed. She squirmed beneath me, moving her hips in unison with mine. I started to think she was having the same problem I was, that she didn't feel anything, and she was trying to get some stimulation.

I began to methodically try to move my dick around in her pussy, instead of just thrusting straight ahead, trying to thrust upward, or downward, or to one side. It seemed to help a little. I started to feel my orgasm building, to my relief. All of the exertion was starting to wear me out. I gave a grunt. "I'm gonna cum," I mumbled in her ear.

I pulled out of her and pulled the condom off. I started stroking myself as I hovered over Wendy. I locked eyes with her. She was watching me expectantly. I felt myself go over the edge and I shot my load onto her stomach. It was my second orgasm so not much came out. When it was over I fell back onto my haunches, spent.

I suddenly felt awkward. Should I try to get Wendy off again? I caught her eye again and smiled at her sheepishly. She seemed lost in thought. I climbed off the bed and over to where the towel was on the floor. I picked it up and handed it to her. She wiped herself clean and climbed off of the bed. I watched her walk into the master bathroom and shut the door. I sat down on the bed and waited for her, wondering what was going to happen next.

I heard a toilet flushing, and Wendy returned. Without a word she started gathering her clothes off of the floor and putting them on. Puzzled, I started dressing also. Once we were dressed Wendy said to me, "Well, I'd better get started on that laundry. Do you know how to get home from here?"

I was almost too stunned to speak, but what did I expect anyway? Cuddling? Romance? We were fuck buddies. We had sex, and now it was time for me to go. "Yeah," I eventually said. Wendy closed the gap between us and hugged me. "I had a good time," Wendy said. "Thank you."

"Me too," I mumbled, "Thank you." She kissed me and it lingered for several seconds. She pulled away and led me down the stairs. Wendy stopped when we got to her front door. "I'm free again in two weeks," she said, "Maybe we can meet up again?"

"Yeah," I said, "Sure." I kissed her again, and then I walked out into the sultry Maryland summer evening, wondering if she was hoping to find somebody else by then just as much as I was.

I hoped you liked this story. As always, I appreciate any feedback.