Fuck Ch. 05: The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blake." She moaned.

"What?" He asked quickly as he bit and kissed her neck. She moaned loudly and tried to catch her breath.

"Rich-Richard is"

"Sshhh you don't need to talk about him."

There was a knock at the door. They both froze.

"He's bringing back my wallet." She panted in a whisper. Blake glared at her for a moment. He stood to the side while she turned around and opened the door so only she could be seen. She looked over and Blake was leaned against the wall in the dark with his arms crossed absolutely glaring at her.

"Here you go Ms. Forgetful." Richard joked. Amelia faked a chuckle.

"Thank youu. Have a goodnight."

"Goodnight sweetie." He replied and walked off. She closed the door and turned around to see Blake, death glare in full force.

Amelia had an apologetic face but didn't know how to proceed.

"Ms. Forgetful, that's a good name for you." He spoke as he came closer to her. He grabbed her hair by the roots and she gasped but didn't try to move his hand.

"Ms. Forgets who she fucking belongs to." He unzipped her dress with his free hand. Her panties became soaked.

"Ms. Forgets who makes her body fucking tremble." He tore her dress off. And she whimpered at the honesty of it.

"Ms. Forgetful." He kissed her hard before he threw her onto the bed. He pulled a silk scarf out of his pocket and crawled over her.

"Well you won't be forgetting again anytime soon will you?" He said quietly but intensely with his nose touching hers as he tied her hands together above her head.

"No!" She whined. He slid his hand down her body until he got to her dripping pussy. Amelia cried out.

He rubbed it hard and moaned

"Good girl." He kissed her hard and took his hand from her pussy and tied her hands to her headboard. All she could manage were a couple of light pulls in protest but couldn't get any amount of clarity to object, instead she moaned into his lips. He kissed her neck, nibbling down the length of it, starving for her. She panted. He kissed her collar bone, giving light licks down her chest, breathing loudly and moaning softly as he traveled. He grabbed her tits roughly and licked, sucked and bit them as she twisted and writhed in pleasure beneath him, unable to move her arms. She could feel his massive, hard cock on her leg through his jeans. She reached her foot up and rubbed it over his cock. He grabbed her ankle and yanked her leg back straight, she hadn't earned the right to touch him yet.

"Fuck!" She yelled as he eagerly obsessed over every inch of her. He continued to massage her tits as he kissed down her belly and nibbled on her hips. He took his hands away when he got to her panties. He ripped the small bit of fabric off of her, ruining them completely as the cotton blend tore and he threw the pieces on the floor.

"Mmmm there you are." he said as he kissed her inner thighs on either side of her pussy. The desperation of his touch evaporated and he moved with slow, strong, intent. It felt like his lust was a rabid dog he had by a leash. It wanted to consume her viciously, and she knew this, but he was holding it back for now. Amelia gasped and whined desperately.

"Please please please." she whined, squirming about. She wanted him to let go of the leash. She finally realized he was the person she wanted to fuck and no one else. Why wasn't he attacking her like she wanted?

Blake rubbed her legs on either side of her pussy without touching the aching, dripping beauty itself and she cried out in frustration.

"Calm down Amy." He purred above her pussy.

"Fuck me!" she tugged at her binds.

Blake chuckled and pinned her ankles down roughly. "I won't be fucking you tonight baby."

She jerked her head up to look at him but her tied hands didn't allow her to sit up. She tried to bend her knees for leverage but he had her fixed to the bed.

"WHAT!? Then what the fuck are you doing?!" she yelled. His face went rather dark, his eyes narrowed at her, a pit of fear developed in her stomach. He slid off the bed, stood up at the foot of it, crossed his arms in front of him and removed his shirt. Her heart started to beat fast at the sight of his beautiful body. His muscles stretched as the shirt went over his head and relaxed in their fullness when his arms came back down. He slowly started working on his belt, never breaking eye contact. She bit her lip and felt herself cowering but her pussy got even wetter. He slipped his pants off and as he stood back up his cock protruded upwards and toward her like a weapon, a threat. Fully erect and practically throbbing, she swooned at the sight of it. She squeezed her thighs together in desperate anticipation and tried to remember to breathe to keep from losing her mind. He crawled back up slowly. He trailed a few soft kisses up her body until he roughly grabbed her face. He began sliding his dick over her clit as he spoke angrily. She shuddered and quivered beneath him.

"You've been bad Amy. You don't just get to fuck around with little pretty boys and expect me to be sympathetic when it doesn't work out for you. I'm not at your fucking beck and call. No, sweetheart, you're mistaken. You're MY whore. Aren't you?"

She nodded as she said "But I never-" He covered her mouth with his hand.

"I don't care about whatever excuse you have. But you don't get my cock again until you've earned it. So I'm going to remind you who owns this pussy you've got." He pressed his cock hard into her clit and jerked her head roughly to face her ear to his mouth. "I have say tonight, understand?"

"..Yes." she replied softly between her frantic breaths, clearly intimidated but insanely turned on all at once.

"Good girl." He licked her ear and dragged his teeth over her lobe. "You're mine Amelia." He turned her head to face him again. " And I'm taking my time on you tonight." He said staring her directly in the eyes. She nodded. He kissed her hard and her body melted upward into his. She wanted his cock badly, needed it. She refused to give up hope that he would let go and unleash his lust on her.

He moved his body down and licked her pussy lightly. She yelled and gripped her binds. He licked her so slowly. Up and down the length of her pussy over and over. She started to tremble.

Up and down with his tongue laid flat against her.

"Please!" she whined. He ignored her.

"More! Fucking hell!" she could feel him smile into her pussy but he continued the same way. Up and down, slow...slow...slow. He pulled back and she yelled at his absence. He continued to torture her. To her it felt like hours but she was frenzied, only minutes had passed. She tried to breath through it, telling herself she could endure it if it meant getting his perfect dick again. Until her pussy ached with need. It ached down to the ends of her lips.

"It hurts Blake. I need more. Please!" she begged again. He slipped his tongue up again but pressed harder onto her clit than before and she writhed. He laughed sadistically and lightly licked her clit over and over. He used his hands to massage and rub her inner thighs as she trembled in his care. This seemed to last forever as well. Until finally he started pressing his finger at her entrance again. He mouthed her clit as he did this and ever so lightly started sucking on it.

"Blake!" she yelped.

"Mmhmm." he moaned onto her clit and she shuddered.

"Holy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." she chanted.

He stopped sucking and started again continuously and she thought she was going to go crazy. Her body shook intensely and she was amazed at how he was able to keep his pressure as she wriggled and squirmed and trembled.

Then, in one fluid motion he licked her clit hard and slipped his finger all the way in. The surprise and intensity of this made Amelia cry out loud as her body convulsed into her second orgasm of the night. She came harder than she can remember doing so before.

Blake cooed over her as she shouted and came. "Oh good girl. Yes yes yes." He watched her convulse under him as he untied her. Her body contracted into a ball once she was free. He waited until she was past the violent tremors and laid down next to her. He stroked her cheek and kissed her softly and held her close. She whined between convulsions, unable to speak.

"Breathe Babybird. Breathe ok?" She took a deep breath and slowly released it but found a hitch in her throat and felt herself tearing up.

"Oh god I don't know why I'm crying." she chuckled, wiped her watering eyes with her blanket, completely embarrassed. She tried to turn away but Blake held her.

"Sshhh." He slipped an arm under her head until she was laying on his chest. He stroked her hair gently. "We carry tension in our bodies Amy. Sometimes intense physical responses release emotions. Its completely natural." She gently breathed through the tears for a while. She closed her eyes as he petted her. He kissed her forehead every once and while but steadily breathed which encouraged her breathing to slow and her body to settle.

"Holy shit. Why would you do that to me?" she laughed once she had centered again.

"I just like to make you cum baby. It's my thing." He smiled and kissed her.

'Its your thing?" she laughed again.

"Apparently. I mean, I do it all the time. I just made you cum from barely touching you."

"God yes you did you monster."

"I love how responsive your body is." He kissed her lightly.

"Mmmm" moaned and managed to coerce the tip of his tongue to dance with hers. Their breathing synchronized as they made out. His cock rose back to standing within the minute. He turned to face his body towards hers and pressed her harder against him kissing her with more passion. She gasped as her body lit up again.

He pulled her leg over his hip and she felt his cock press into her and she started grinding against it. He groaned and felt himself become harder.

"Mmm now who's body is responsive?" She teased.

"Excuse me?" he laughed with that slightly sadistic smile he wore when she challenged him to which she giggled nervously. She tried to reach down to stroke him but he pinned her hand up by her head.

"Well, lets see." He kissed her and threw himself over her. He traced his hands over her tits, teasing her nipples.

"Oh goddamn you." she commented as he teased.

He kissed her neck and she moaned loudly. He put a hand down and started rubbing her pussy which was soaked once again.

"Feels pretty responsive to me." He spoke into her neck. He lightly rubbed her clit and every once and a while took a moment to dip the tip of a finger into her pussy. Her hips bucked towards him.

"Fuck!" She cried.

Blake laughed. "What did I tell you baby? Your body is mine."

He kissed up to her ear and started slightly nibbling on it. He started to finger her quickly. She was so wet and moaning loudly.

"Oh god." She managed to say. He slipped another finger in slowly and she yelled at the amazing fullness she felt. "OH GOD." She screamed. She held on to his body, digging her nails into his back.

"I can feel you about to cum baby." He encouraged seductively.

"Yes yes yes harder!"

"Oh no no no Amy, I go harder when I want to."

"BLAKE FUCK YOU." She yelled.

"There you go baby cum for me." He smiled as he spoke. She was going to cum if he went harder or not. He could feel her pussy pulsating. He shoved hard and deep into her and she shrieked as she came. He held his fingers deep in her throughout her orgasm until she scrambled up the bed to escape them and twitch untouched. She sat holding her knees to her chest against the headboard while she rode out her orgasm.

Blake stared and smiled at her as she calmed. She eventually flopped over to her side to lay down. He crawled over to her and kissed her as she panted.

"Why have you still not learned?" He asked through a smile.

"Learned what?" She rolled her eyes.

"You don't get to make demands tonight. I'm doing what I want. It's not for you."

"I can't possibly be held responsible for what I say when you're touching me. That's not even close to fair." She protested.

"I didn't say anything about fair. I'm not cumming tonight. Don't worry about fair."

"Well why not?" She subtly perked her tits out towards him which he quickly took notice of. "I'm the bad one why should I get all the orgasms?" She rubbed his arm and lightly dragged her nails over his skin. She pressed her tits to him. "Don't I owe you? Shouldn't I be making you feel good?" She kissed him before he could answer and he kissed back passionately. His balls ached slightly from lack of touch after watching her orgasm twice. His cock had gone hard to soft to hard again and he did very much want to cum. She knew this of course.

She slipped on top of him as they made out. his hands instinctively went to her ass which he grabbed hard. She broke their kiss long enough to get her face to his cock. She lightly stroked it looking up at him.

"Fuck look at all that precum." She moaned as she licked up his dick to the tip, lapping up his juices. His cock twitched with his body. His breath quickened as she licked up and down his dick. He reached down and grabbed her, pulling her up to him. He flipped them so he was on top of her and kissed her as he stroked his dick onto her pussy. He was soon soaked with her wetness.

"Fuck me Blake." She spoke hurriedly between frantic kisses. He grabbed her tits. "If I'm yours I need your cock inside me. I need your cum inside me. Let me prove I'm your slut." She whined. He reached up to the scarf still tied to the head board and started to affix her wrists to it once more.

"Why are you tying me again?"

"You're mine. I want you tied. Stop asking questions. Slut." She bit her lip and nodded. She wrapped her legs around him and began to grind her pussy against his huge dick. He finished his work and kissed her as he slid his dick up and down her clit.

"I should fuck you shouldn't I?" He spoke angrily.

"Yes" Amelia whimpered.

"You go off to some idiot, why do you get to feel so good?"

"Mmmhmm." She moaned.

"You want me to put my big cock in your pussy Amy?"

"Yes!" she pleaded.

"I get to use my slut however I want don't I?" he prodded the tip of his dick at her pussy.

"Yes! Please please!" she bucked her hips towards his dick but he pulled back.

He suddenly ripped his body away from her and was standing by the end of the bed panting and staring intensely. He paced the floor with his arms crossed.

"Where'd you go?" Amelia wanted to scream her body was on fire for him.

"I just. I need a minute." He wiped sweat from his brow and breathed fast.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He caught his breath, shook his head and laughed. "You manipulative little bitch. I'm not fucking you tonight."

"What the fuck Blake! Why?"

"I already told you I'm not."

"UGH! This is bullshit! Get over your damn self and fuck me like I know you want to!"

Blake laughed again.

"You manipulate me into fucking you all the time!" She said and tried to pull at her binds furiously but got no where.

"What are you talking about?" He stood still and stared at her.

"Don't play stupid. You're constantly making me uncomfortable in public so that I get mad at you and then you seduce me. It's manipulative and shitty because you know I'm trying not to fuck around with you but you also know that I want it so you just...fucking play with me!"

"Well what do you expect?" He laughed. "I know you're not going to give in to what you actually want, which is to fuck me, because you have weird hang ups about it." He walked over to her and started untying her binds on the headboard as he spoke. He looked down and smiled at her under his huge dick as she glared at him.

"So yeah, I mess with you a bit." Her wrists were still tied in the scarf but no longer together and she tried to pull them out of his grasp so she could attack him but he fought her.

"If you would just get over whatever 'status' you think you have over me" He grabbed her wild legs and pushed them down while he simultaneously jerked her up forcing her into a kneeling position.

"that lowering yourself to fuck peasant trash like me makes you feel guilty," He climbed on the bed and held her with his legs as he tied her hands behind her back and onto the headboard again. She could feel his hard cock against her back and still wondered at the size of it.

"then we could have a normal fuck buddy situation." He climbed out from behind her and stood up by the side of the bed to admire his work.

"But you're a little bitchy for that so, I adapt." he gave her face a couple degrading pats with his hand and she strained against the scarf in anger.

"Fuck off!" She barked.

"Hahaha what's wrong? Mad cause it's true?" He smirked at her as she silently glared. "Spit on my cock." He put his cock towards her. She wanted to beat him and argue with him but did as she was told in case she could get him to fuck her at some point in the night. He breathed in deeply as he stroked her spit over his cock and exhaled a relaxed moan. "More." he demanded. She spit again and clenched her thighs together to put pressure on her pussy. He stroked himself just out of reach.

"I get it, I can be kind of an asshole. But I'm actually a good person I'm just blunt. We've debunked all of that shit you heard about me so you can't hold me responsible for that. I know what you want. I know what you like. I fuck you well. You like when I fuck you. There's no reason for you to be hesitant about me but you are. At this point, you hate me out of habit. That's on you. You act like I'm a piece of shit until you want me to lay you out which I don't really find to be nice or fair. So no. I won't be fucking you tonight."

"Blake." Amelia whined desperately staring at his huge, shining cock.

"But you are right about one thing." He stood up and rolled her desk chair to the end of the bed.

"I'm the one that deserves to cum, not you." He reached over and felt her wet pussy which caused her to shout. She was drenched. He got his hand nice and wet from her pussy and lubed his dick up with it. "Mmmm good girl." He sat at the desk chair and stroked his cock and she watched him as her pussy twitched and felt like it was on fire.

"Fucking hell." She admired as she watched him run his hand up and down his dick. Her hips instinctively moved back and forth despite the absence of Blake from beneath her. "Don't. Don't do this to me."

"What's wrong baby?" He asked as he stroked himself slowly. Amy just whimpered in response.

"You want this dick don't you?" She glared at him and he chuckled.

He got up and asked "Where's your vibrator?" with his hand still full.

"I don't-" She started to say but he smirked at her with his eyebrows up in a knowing expression. She sighed. "Top drawer, left bedside table." and looked down in embarrassment as he made his way over.

He opened the drawer and laughed. "Wow!" he chuckled as he saw four toys rolling about the drawer.

"You got a collection going over here?" he teased.

"Fuck you." she rolled her eyes.

He picked up one of them to inspect it. "These are awfully small aren't they? Do they still do the trick now that you've had me?" he asked holding it next to his massive protrusion.

"...Yes it's not like you've ruined me" she laughed. "Vagina's are flexible."

"Oh I know" he walked over to her, turned on the vibrator and held it onto her pussy lips and she gasped and moved her hips back and forth over it slowly. "You've got a tight little pussy don't you?"

"Yeeessss." She managed to say.

"But you fit me perfectly." He spoke softly into her ear as he conducted the vibrator tortuously over her sex.

"Yess!" her voice was high pitched and more urgent.

"Does this little thing feel better than my fat cock inside you?" he ran his nose around her ear and neck.