Fuck Me

Story Info
Girlfriend goes to party alone.
1k words
3.21
73.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

Maggie and I love to go to parties where anything goes. No holes barred is another term we often hear. We have, over time become occasional regulars at such a party in our fair city.

Even if we just stick together and soak in the atmosphere we always go home smiling. It is lovely to be around uninhibited sex fun and sex positive people.

Guests will often create their own scene with a rope suspension here, a whipping there, a fucking in the far corner.

We have made our scenes in the past too.

One wound up with me tied to a rope bed as Maggie used a soft flogger directly onto my erection. We drew a crowd! Another time we had a stand up fuck out of pure then and there lust without realising we were blocking a thoroughfare. Soon we were surrounded by people either watching or trying to get by or both. All the jostling past us added to the frisson. Maggie came loudly leaning on onlookers for support as I fucked her from behind. We enjoyed that the host of the party later took us aside to praise our efforts.

Our most recent party presented a problem in that I had a work commitment of a meeting and meal the same night. I wouldn't be able to get there before midnight. The solution seemed simple in that I would meet Maggie there. But she surprised me by being reluctant to go alone saying very honestly that she gets very horny at the parties and would feel vulnerable and tempted to stray. I reassured Maggie that I trusted her choices and I very much enjoyed her flirting. We discussed how much fun it always is and that I would only be 2 hours or so later than her. Plus she wouldn't really be alone as we know the host and some regulars. With some reservations Maggie agreed to go alone.

I sat through and contributed to the meeting. Later at the restaurant meal I talked work and joined the general chit chat. I kept my eye on the clock noting where Maggie would be. 7.30pm, in the motel room dressing to go out, 8.00 pm, dining at our favourite restaurant alone, 8.50pm, the Uber ride to the party, 9.20 arriving at the party. My mind was keeping a constant check on my girl. Maggie had previewed her evenings out fit for me earlier in the afternoon. Amazing high boots, tiny skirt and a sexy bra encasing her small perfect breasts. As usual she looked splendid and ready for anything.

We had played at this party before. Flirting and playful taunts between ourselves and as we got to know some other people they too would be included in our games.

We were always together. Always supported. This was the first time either if us had ventured alone.

Finally I could leave my colleagues.

"Time for home" I told them "It's been a big night."

The traffic at 11.30pm in this part of Sydney on a Friday night is crowded and slow.

I drove carefully, suppressing my impatience and lurid thoughts.

When I arrived the party was in full swing and very crowded. The party house is very large with many rooms. Dance room, medical room, fuck room, chill room. Maggie was not anywhere to be seen although there was activity everywhere.

The last room, a small dungeon area fits maybe 15 people at best. Most of this room is taken up by sex furniture all of which was in use.

Now reader I intend to change tense. What follows is as vivid in my mind as if occurring in front of me right now.

The vision that greets my eyes makes my heart leap in my chest.

My girlfriend Maggie hangs from a rope and timber frame. A Christian cross. Her arms are tied horizontally along the timber at 90° to her torso. Her toes just touch the ground. She is naked. Her lovely slim body is a shiny pink from the exposure and slaps she has received. I can see the imprint of hands and fingers on her skin. On her arse and back welts run in criss-cross patterns. Her breasts and nipples are covered in hot sweat. Her cunt is wet, glistening, pink, red and raw. The labia wide open engorged and looks used.

Around her the party is at full throttle. The air is vibrating with chatter and laughter. I ask myself has she has been the centre of attention?

I move to stand in front of her.

"Can I help you down sweetheart?"

Maggie lifts her head although most of her face is obscured by her sweaty wet fallen hair. Her eyes are unfocused and distant.

"Fuck me."

I start to undo the rope.

"Fuck me" she repeats and lifts her body to thrust and grind her dripping wet cunt on me.

I'm instantly hard.

My cock slides in with lubricated ease. As we fuck Maggie looks me in the eyes then smiles.

"Oh it's you darling, don't stop."

Her cunt feels amazing. Stretched, loose, wet, sloppy, hot. Her scent usually so mild is now reeking of fear, pain, men, cum, submission, resistance, compliance. It's an acrid stab into my nose.

I lift her legs around me to push in deeper. We both moan our pleasure. A small group has gathered to watch. Maggie smiles at them then lets her head flop sideways. Her whole body is slack and pulses arhythmically to my thrusts.

I drop out of her, kneel and lick her cunt roughly. The smell is intoxicating and close to overwhelming. Her wet cunt is being slapped noisily into my face. I look up to see others hands thrusting her forward onto me. She cums quickly. I jump to my feet and push my cock back into her cunt as she continues to cum. I hold her hard, push deep and we cum together. My semen seems to evaporate in her fire.

"I love you sweetheart" Maggie whispers in my ear.

"Home time?" I ask.

"Not yet darling" she responds.

I take a step back and bump into someone who had been watching us.

He steps forward.

Thrusting her cum leaking cunt at him Maggie says "Fuck me."

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers