Fuck Me In Front of the Fireplace

Story Info
A man takes a woman on the floor...
1.5k words
4.05
29.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin seemed to glow from within as she lay sprawled across the pillows covering the floor in front of the fireplace. The flames flickered across her curves, highlighting the roundness of her breasts and darkening the shadow between them. Her hands were entwined in the hair covering the head between her legs. Her back arched off of the pillows, pushing her hips tight against the tongue tormenting her aching clit.

"No, no, no," he said, rising up over her and pinning her wrists to the floor. "I told you not to touch me." She pouted, her lower lip lush and full. Her hips rose off of the floor as his hardening cock slid against her slit. She gasped as the head glanced over her clit. He teased her, his shaft gliding across her sensitive flesh. He leaned down, his lips opening against hers. His tongue slid into the silky softness of her mouth and tangled with hers. She moaned into him, begging for more.

She tensed against his hands, trying to reach for him. His knee slid between her legs, holding her helpless on the floor. She ground her cleft against his knee, aching for relief from the throbbing between her legs. "Tsk tsk. I said no," he growled. He reached over her head, drawing a pair of handcuffs from around the leg of the sofa. She watched him as he drew each arm up, locking the cuffs around her wrists. She tried to pull her arms down and failed. He had strategically placed one cuff on each side of the sofa leg. He stood up and walked into the kitchen.

He returned momentarily, a few yards of rope between his fingers. He swung it idly, dragging the frayed end over her breasts, teasing her nipples. He knelt beside her, tweaking the hard nubs between his fingers. He slid the rope behind each of her knees, tying her legs to her restrained arms. She was spread wide before him, utterly at his mercy.

He leant over her, dragging his hard cock across her cheek. She turned her head and took him deep into her throat, her tongue licking its way up and down the length of his cock. She swirled the tip of her tongue against the underneath of his head and felt a flare of satisfaction when he thrust deeper into her mouth, groaning her name. His hands tangled in her hair, pulling her lips up and around his shaft, choking her with his cock. She moaned, sending vibrations thrumming through his length.

Her tongue slid teasingly against him and he pulled back, dragging his wet cock across her face. He moved between her legs and she blushed, sure that he could see all of her. She closed her eyes, bathing in the warmth from the fire. Her eyes flew open to meet his when his open hand cracked against the damp skin of her open pussy lips. She whimpered as he did it again, his hand stinging her sensitive skin. "It feels good, doesn't it, baby?" he asked her. She nodded timidly. "Talk," he demanded, "Tell me how good it feels when I slap your slutty little cunt."

"It feels very good, Sir. It makes my pussy dripping wet," she whispered.

"You know what happens to wet little pussies, don't you?" he asked as his fingers dipped inside her tight heat. She arched her hips as his fingers drove deeper, filling her. Two, then three, stretching her open for his cock. "Tell me, slut," he said, pulling his fingers from her and slapping her open cunt again.

"They get fucked," she said.

"And how do they get fucked, my pet?" he asked.

She swallowed, watching the intensity of his face in the firelight. "Hard," she whispered.

He smiled down at her, the flickering flames reflected in his dark eyes. He leaned down, sucking the side of her neck. She moaned, turning her head to allow him better access. She shivered, trembling beneath the onslaught of his mouth.

She felt the tip of his cock slide between her wet lips a second before he slammed into her. She cried out, gasping as her pussy stretched around the invasion of his cock. He gave her no time to adjust. He slammed in and out of her, driving her ass into the pillows beneath them. He braced himself over her, driving deeper with every thrust. She felt his balls slapping her ass as he pummeled her cunt. "Oh God," she gasped.

"What, slut?" he growled, his hips slapping against hers. He slammed into her hard, holding his cock deep in her cunt. She could feel him throbbing within her. She tightened around him and he glared at her. "Don't try to make me cum. I'll fuck you until I've had enough," he told her. "Your pussy is mine." She tightened around him again, testing his words.

His eyes never left hers as he withdrew from the hot, slick dampness of her cunt. He slid his fingers into her, coating them in her juices. He drew them down her slit and across her asshole, pushing the tip of one against the tight ring of muscle there. She trembled as he slid his thumb into her ass. She was on fire, burning from the penetration. She watched him as he finger fucked her ass, preparing it for his cock. He slid two fingers into her pussy and continued thumbing her ass. He took her to the brink, teasing her mercilessly with his fingers. "Fuck my ass," she finally demanded. He gave her a look, then slid his wet fingers from her cunt and slapped it again, hard. She whimpered. "Please?"

He smiled down at her as he took his cock in his hand and stroked himself, teasing both of them. "You want my cock in your ass?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she answered. "Please."

He fit the head of his cock against her asshole and pushed into her. She cried out as her body stretched around the invasion, her back arching off of the floor. He was relentless, pushing into her steadily, making her take every inch of his hard cock in her ass. Her eyes fluttered closed as he took her. His balls came to rest against her and she took a deep breath, adjusting to having him buried in her. Her hips lifted, taking him even deeper. He groaned, his hands sliding under her ass to pull her into him. "Look at me," he demanded.

She opened her eyes, watching his face as light from the fire flickered across it, highlighting his features. She was dying to run her hands over his shoulders, to lean up and kiss his chest, to wrap her long legs around his hips as he pumped into her, but she knew he would have none of it. Tonight, he wanted her helpless, under his control, forced to obey his every whim while he took her. He began moving within her, sliding his cock in and out of her tight ass. She was on fire, burning as he fucked her. His fingers teased the wet entrance of her cunt as he fucked her ass, sliding barely in and retreating. His thumb flickered across her clit, making her moan his name. He sped up, fucking her harder. It still burnt, it still hurt, but she didn't care. She didn't give a damn about anything but cumming around the hard cock fucking her.

"You're such a pretty little slut-doll," he growled, his fingers digging into her chest. He pinched her nipples hard, tenting them between his knuckles. "A pretty little slut-doll who's going to cum all over my hard cock," he told her, his cock slamming into her. She moaned, begging for more. "You look so good taking my dick, baby," he said, watching lust infuse her features as he took her higher and higher. She was driving him crazy, moving her hips that way, fucking her ass back on his cock. He wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. "Is my slut ready to cum for me?" he asked.

"Oh God," she whimpered, "Please let me cum. Make me cum with your cock buried in my slutty little ass," she begged. He slammed into her like a freight train, fucking her feverishly, feeling her tighten around him as she got closer and closer to the edge.

He thrust into her deep and held his cock in her ass, throbbing wildly. "Cum, slut. Cum for me. Now!"

The feeling of his cock filling her ass with his hot cum sent her through the roof. She jerked on the floor, her back arching, pushing her tits out towards him. He pinched them harder, making her whimper. She clenched around him, draining every drop of cum from him as she milked his cock with her ass. She felt him unsnapping the handcuffs from her wrists and freeing her legs from the rope. He lied down beside her, pulling her still-quivering body tight against his. She felt his fingers in her hair, running across her shoulders, circling her back. She turned in his arms, throwing a thigh lazily over his and tangling her fingers in the hair on his chest, her cheek coming to rest against the breadth of his shoulder. She drifted off, the heat from the fire warming their naked skin.