Fuck Me in the Kitchen

Story Info
After weeks apart, we fuck in her parent's kitchen.
1.3k words
3.9
64.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend had been visiting friends in New York, NY for a couple weeks. The day after she was planning to come home her family was having a get together, so we agreed that she'd fly from New York to her parent's place and then I'd meet her there for the gathering. Afterwards we could come home together. When I got to her parent's place she opened the door and it was hard not to jump her right there, after being away from her for a while. Instead, I gave her a classy "I missed you honey" kiss and spent the rest of the evening thinking of the different ways I wanted to fuck her while politely spending time with her family.

After a while the evening finally started to die down and everyone began heading home. We had quite a drive ahead of us so we decided to stay there for the night with her parents and younger sister. They were nice enough to put us up on an air mattress in the living room, but unfortunately it didn't give us much privacy. He parent's room was right above us and her sister's was just down the hall, so any sex noises would be easily heard. We both wanted to fuck, it was just a matter of finding the right place. She finally suggested the kitchen and we quickly (but as quietly as we could) headed that way.

She was wearing bright lime green pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin shirt. I was wearing a pair of Adidas track pants and a t-shirt. We got to the kitchen and started kissing while leaning up against the counter.

"We have to be quick and quiet." She said. Normally when we have sex we like variety, so we do it in a lot of different positions all over our apartment. But, like she said, we were about to fuck in her parent's kitchen, so we'd need to be quick and not wake anyone.

"Turn around." I said and as she did I wrapped my arms around her. My right hand slid between her legs over her pajama bottoms. My left hand making its way down her neck, over her chest, and over her nipples. I started rubbing her clit over her clothes and she moaned in my ear. I slipped my hand under her pants and panties and could feel how wet her pussy was already. "Bend over against the counter." She did it immediately, she likes being told what to do. I pulled her pajama bottoms down a little bit revealing a gray thong. I rubbed my hands all over her ass, and then I slipped my hand between her legs. I could feel her wetness through her panties. "Pull your thong down to your knees." She reached behind her, still bent over, and slid her thong and pants down to her knees and then put her hands back on the counter.

I didn't have any condoms, I didn't figure we'd really be fucking much at her parent's house, so as much as I wanted to shove my cock into her pussy, I resisted. I liked the way she looked bent over with her pants and panties at her knees and I'm pretty sure she liked the way she felt, so I decided to leave her there. I moved around to her side, almost as if I was going to start spanking her and rubbed her ass with my hand. "Do you want me to rub your pussy?"

"Yes." She said.

"Don't move, I want you to stay bent over like this. I'll rub your clit until you cum, do you want that?"

"Mm-hmm." She half said half moaned.

I put my left hand on her back and my right hand in between her legs from behind. The palm of my hand covered her pussy while the ends of a couple of my fingers rested on her clitoris. I rub her clit in a circle for a moment with the tips of my fingers. She moaned gently. Then I started pumping my hand across her pussy. Now the palm of my hand was running back and forth on her pussy while my fingers focused on her clit.

"Oh, yeah, just like that." She moaned. "Keep doing it just like that." She spread her legs a little more, so I started rubbing a little bit harder. I was really pumping on her pussy now, my hand was getting wet with her juices. I grabbed one of her tits with my left hand and started playing with her nipple. She really likes her nipples pulled and twisted, especially this close to an orgasm.

She stuck her ass out a little more forcibly. She looked so sexy bent over on her parent's kitchen counter with her sexy naked ass pushing out. I started rubbing her harder as she neared her orgasm, her pussy dripping now. And then...

"Oh yeah, okay, okay, I'm cumming, ohhhh..." I slowed down my rubbing and gently cupped her pussy as she came. My hand covered in her juice.

"Is it my turn now?" I asked. She just smiled and dropped to her knees. She pulled my pants down a bit and pulled my cock out. She licked her lips a little bit, and then licked around the head of my cock. And then, with out much warning, slipped my cock deep into her mouth. She started cupping my balls with her right hand as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. "I want to see your tits." Without removing her mouth from my cock she used one hand to lift up her shirt displaying her beautiful breasts.

Here was my girlfriend, on her knees in her parent's kitchen with her t-shift up above her tits and her pajama bottoms below her knees as she sucked my cock. She pulled her mouth off of it and begin licking it up and down. As she did that I said "I know this was supposed to be quick and quiet, and that normally means swallowing...but I want to cum on you."

"I want you to cum on me. Cum on my face." She said and smirked and then put her mouth back on my cock.

"Ohhh..." I groaned. "I'm not going to last much longer anyway, I've been waiting to get my cock in your mouth for a week!" As I said that she put her left hand on my cock and started jacking me off into her mouth. Her tongue was playing with the tip of my cock as she jacked me.

"I'm going to cum..." She pulled her mouth off, took off her t-shirt and stuck out her tongue. Her left hand was playing with my balls as her right hand jacked me off.

"Cum on me, cum on me right now." She said. And then I started cumming. She aimed my cock at her face, stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes. The first shot went right down the center of her face. She licked her lips, licking up the cum that hit her there. I just kept cumming until it ran off of her cheeks onto her tits. When I finished she slowly licked my cock up and down until I started to go soft.

She smiled and stood up. She looked so gorgeous covered in my cum. She wiped it from her eyes. "Do you see anything to clean up with? I don't really want to clean up with this shirt."

"Well, you can use the shirt I wore today, but it's in the living room." So, we started sneaking back to the living room. We had to walk right by her sister's room. I wondered what would happen if her sister had woken up just then and decided to go to the bathroom or something. She would have met her older sister topless and covered in cum.

We made it back to the living room. She smiled at me as she cleaned her self up. "That was fun, a little messy though."

"Yeah, sorry about that."