Fuck Me You Fat Bastard!

Story Info
They have silly, nasty, drunk, and sex.
918 words
3.51
41.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda lay on her stomach. Her butt pushed into bobby's crotch hard. Bobby's hands pushed down into her shoulder while he humped.

"OH GOD, FUCK ME YOU FAT BASTARD!" Wanda yelled.

"Tell me you love my dick. TELL ME!" Bobby demanded.

"OH GOD BOBBY, I LOVE YOUR DICK!"

Bobby then pulled his dick out of her vagina got off the bed, and sat on a chair that was positioned near an opened window. He lit a cigarette and blew its smoke out the window. Wanda sat up on the bed. She dug her fingers into her cunt then put them up to her face. She gave them a big whiff.

"You didn't cum into my pussy did you?" She asked.

"No, I didn't come at all. I needed a break. I needed a smoke."

"I like it when you talk nasty."

"Do you?"

"Yeah, and I like it when you lick my asshole." Bobby didn't remember licking her asshole, but that was what he normally did before humping. He liked butts. He liked every aspect of butts, the way they looked, the way they tasted, everything.

"Hey Wanda, how did you get up here?" Bobby asked realizing that humping her from behind was the last thing he remembered.

"I don't remember."

"The last thin I remember is being at some party and punching this kids stereo. The music stopped then everyone looked at me like I was some kind of nut case."

"You punched a stereo?"

"Yup..."

"That's weird Bobby."

"Yeah, it is."

Wanda reached over and squeezed bobby's gut. She pinched it and jiggled it. Guts and beards turned her on. Bobby had both. Still she didn't want to do much more than to fuck him while drunk. Luckily bobby felt the same way. But there was now a problem. Wanda had developed feelings for Bobby's friend Ned. Ned was the spiritual type. He meditated and played guitar and had a statue of Buddha in his room. If he knew about Bobby and her he wouldn't want her, she was sure of it.

"Listen bobby we can't do this anymore."

"Wanda this is our second time sleeping together, it's not like it's something you need to call off. Shit, I don't even know how you got up here."

"I don't either."

"Why don't you want to fuck any more?"

"I like Ned."

"You want to fuck Ned?"

"No, I really like him."

"Ned's a good guy?"

"I think he's really foxy."

The room was covered in beer cans. Bobby reached around searching for one that still had some juice in it. He found one and drank it. Bobby knew why she didn't want to fuck any more. If he was interested in one of her friends he would want the same thing, though he wouldn't have the will power to ask for it.

"I think we should fuck one last time."

Wanda was surprised by bobby. She thought he would be offended and jealous about her interest in Ned. In a way she wanted him to be. It feels good to have someone be jealous over you.

"Why do you want to do that?" Wanda asked.

"I think it would be fun."

"Me too…"

He squeezed her right boob. Her breasts were small butt firm. They matched her tall lean body and angular face. Bobby then put his fingers into her vagina. Wanda leaned over and bit his neck. Bobby then took wand and positioned her on the bed in a way that made her ass stick into the air. She had a great ass. He stuck his tongue in it for a while, and then he started to spank her.

"HARDER!" She yelled. Bobby spanked her harder.

"Now just stay like that. I just want to look at your stuff."

She lay on the bed with her butt in the air. Bobby stood close and just stared. He then rubbed his shaft against her privates.

"GOD DAMNT IT, YOU FAT BASTARD, PUT YOUR DICK IN ME NOW!"

Bobby did as he was told. He humped Wanda hard while his hand pushed down on her face.

"Tell me what you want to do to Ned dick?"

"What?" Wanda heard what he said but, once again, she was surprised.

"Tell me what you want to do to Ned's dick."

"I want to put it in me." Wanda's eyes closed as she focused on her fantasy. "I want his huge body on top of me. I want to lick his chest and his dick. I want his dick in my ass hole."

Right then Bobby took his penis out of her vagina, and placed it in her butt hole. Wanda's eyes were still shut. In her head it was Ned's dick penetrating her anus. She knew that most likely that Ned did not fuck like this. Most likely Ned was very old fashioned. He did not seem like the type that would stick things in her butt.

"OH GOD YEAH, FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS!" She screamed.

Eventually the pain of Bobby's dick penetrating her anus was too much. "Stop it hurts!" She pleaded. Bobby took it out the put his lips gently on her butt hole. He kissed it then licked it softly. Wanda moaned. It felt soothing. She rolled over onto her back and opened her legs. Bobby went in. The humping was rapid.

"Fuck me Bobby, Fuck me." Wanda had left her fantasy behind. Bobby fucked her for bit longer then came onto her breasts.