Fuck My Face...in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truthfully, I wasn't. I didn't feel anything toward her at that moment. I just kept thinking about my master, how he fulfilled me in ways she never could. I kept thinking how her kiss had felt weird to me just now with her tongue in my mouth. It felt unnatural. My mouth was to be used. It belonged to my master's cock.

"Well, you won't have to worry about me at this party, these guys are nasty," she said.. "I heard the last one they threw, there was a girl there that gangbanged everyone right in the living room. What a whore!"

"Yeah," I said halfheartedly, perfectly understanding now why someone would do that.

We got to the party. Every room was crammed full of people. It was loud, claustrophobic and reeked of beer. She was chatting with some friends as I stood behind her when my phone buzzed.

My heart leaped with excitement. I discreetly checked my phone. It was a message from him!

"Come to me," it said.

"Yes," I replied without hesitation.

Without even thinking about it I walked away, making my way through the crowd, following the GPS map. Whether Angela noticed me leave, I don't know. I just followed my GPS map and it told me my master was just across the room. I made my way anxiously though the horde of party goers. I wanted his cock so bad. I didn't care if we would have to lock the bathroom or do it in the woods, I had to have his cock in me.

The app said he was just a few feet in front of me. There were lots guys milling around a couch. Which one was he? My phone buzzed again.

"I'm sitting on the couch," he said.

There were a couple guys standing in front of the couch, obstructing my view. Slowly they walked away. And then I saw him.

It was Rob sitting on the coach! I walked over to him as he smiled, putting away his phone. I was in complete shock, but I knew it was the truth. It was the obvious thing that was right in front of me the entire time. He stood up and stared at me intensely.

"On your knees," he commanded.

"But we're in front of everyone," I said.

"I said on your knees, faggot," he said. "Get on your knees now or it's over, you'll never have my cock again."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I could tell from the look on his face he was serious. There was no debating or reasoning with him. It was a command: either obey or it's over.

All thought stopped. I dropped to my knees.

"Take it," he said shoving my mouth onto his crotch. Without hesitation I opened my mouth and started to work his cock through his shorts with my mouth and tongue. I devoured it just like if we were alone. The whole world disappeared and all that was left was me and him.

He quickly undid his shorts and whipped his semi-hard cock out. I immediately deepthroated it, taking it balls deep. He held me head down on it. I could feel his cock growing in my throat. I choked and gagged on it. And then finally he pulled me off it by my hair, allowing me the luxury of breathing.

As I panted, we were now completely surrounded by an audience of men. Smiling, taking pictures and video with their phones. He pulled my hair harshly, forcing me to look up at him.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded.

For a split second I wanted to object but, no, that wasn't my right anymore. My only purpose was to obey.

I quickly threw off my shirt, shorts, underwear and flip flops. My eyes never left him the entire time.

There were men taking pictures of my naked body and posting them for the whole world to see, but I didn't care as long as that was my master's will.

He pulled my hair painfully tight in one hand and slapped my face harshly with his cock using the other.

"You like this don't you, faggot?" he asked.

"Yes, master!" I said for all to hear.

"I want you to let every man here have their way with you," he commanded. "I want you

to fuck and suck them all."

Time stood still for a second again. I was willing to do anything to him, but a room full of strangers?

My hesitation must have shown in my expression. He harshly pulled my head back by my hair and pointed his hard cock just inches from my face, teasing me. Instinctively, I tried to lean forward to take it but he yanked my head back.

"Are you my slave or not, faggot?!" he shouted.

"Yes!" I replied. "Let them all have me, if it's your will."

He sat down on the couch pulling my head down to his naked cock. I licked up and down his shaft as I noticed two naked cocks on either side of me. I hungrily deepthroated the one to my right and then to my left. I then took them both in my hands, as I deepthroated my master's dick. I could feel them grow as I stoked them.

I felt a slap on my bent over ass and a cock teasing my hole. As it slowly entered me, I gasped, letting my master's cock out of my mouth. He pushed my mouth unto the cock to my left and held my head down on it. I gagged as I felt the cock thrust deeper and deeper into my ass.

What followed was a blur. A continuous rotation of naked cock in my ass, hands and throat. I couldn't even keep track of how many cocks there were or who they belonged to. They slapped me and spit on me. They called me faggot, bitch, cumslut, cockwhore, worthless, filthy, nasty, pig. And it was all true

I took load after load shot down my throat and up my ass. Some who couldn't hold it any longer shot unto my hair, face, ass, back and shoulders. I was a cum covered whore like something out of a bukkake movie. I stopped being a person and just became a series of holes for men to use for their pleasure.

When they were all spent, my master dragged me into the bathroom and threw me into the tub and they all proceeded to pee on me,, soaking me in their urine. They took pictures after they were done. I smiled as I was completely soaked from head toe in in the cum and piss of strangers. I wore it like a second skin, one that showed my true self.

My master spat on my forehead and with that, they all left without saying a word. I took a shower there at the frat house. As I grabbed my clothes on the way out, I saw a message from Angela on my phone. She'd seen what I'd done. She just simply texted me "It's over." I didn't respond.

After that, my master would use me anytime he wanted. Any second I might have to drop everything I was doing to be used by him or any number of other men he wanted me to service. Every second was the potential to be used for the pleasure of a merciless master and I'd never been happier in my life.

12