Fuck My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether he sensed this or just timed it well, he wrapped an arm around her middle and grabbed the side of her head, sliding two fingers in her mouth to bite down on.

"Is that good Mom? You like my fat fucking cock?" He slammed his hips hard against hers and dug deep into her. She responded powerfully to his wild fucking, moaning through clenched teeth. He hissed in her ear, "I didn't think you could get any hotter than this big ass, but you're proving me wrong. You're so damn sexy when you're creaming your brains out on my dick!"

"Ohhh yeth Vinth!" She slurred whorishly, "Fuck me!"

He dug his fingers into her huge breast and grabbed a handful of her curly red hair. With each movement, he pulled back better than half his cock and rammed it into her again. She didn't fight him dragging her head back and using her hair like reins. Their nethers slapped wetly together in a messy, staccato rhythm.

She moaned constantly. "Fuck me! Yes! Don't wait! Fill me with a huge load! Paint the womb that made you white!"

The reminder that this very pussy wrapped around him once gave him life was too much to resist. He grabbed her hips in both hands and crammed every bit of dick inside her that he could. His huge balls boiled over and Bridget felt a huge stream of semen flood into the stale load that still stickied up her baby maker. She cried joyously and arched back against him. His dick slid a little back, releasing the seal his girth had on her. As he released more into her, it came flooding down around his shaft.

"Oh yes! Baby, kiss me!" She breathed, twisting to meet his face. Their lips locked tightly and their tongues entwined as the last of his cum poured into her. He held her close and fondled her huge nipples while they made out.

After a minute, his cock softened and slipped free, followed by thick streams of cum. Bridget sighed and leaned back against him again, "This is amazing... My little man... Making me cum so very hard.

"Anytime mom." He said, kissing the top of her head.

She giggled, "Oh baby, we aren't done. Let's clean up and move to the bedroom. We have all evening."

*******

The next morning, Vincent woke up with a raging erection and a very soft body in his arms. He had to fight to remember just what went on the night before. The feeling of the plush ass on his dick and massive tits in his hands did a lot to remind him. His mom, cum drunk, riding his cock like the sluttiest of high school bitches.

He cuddled Bridget closer and adjusted his cock to slide through her warm thighs. The soft flesh squished around him and he felt the hot lips of her pussy glide along his length. He pressed up tight up that hot ass and nuzzled her neck. One way or another, he was going to have a morning nut with her body. Then probably two or three more. He just couldn't get enough of his mother. He fucked her three more times after they went to the bedroom and he fell asleep while she was still licking his cum slathered floppy cock.

With small pushes at first, he started sliding his cock back and forth. The feeling of her thighs was amazing around his dick. The rubbing was also serving to warm her pussy and start it seeping out wetness. Then finally when the temptation grew too much, he drew back and nestled his cock upwards. It took little effort to slide in, her moist lips slipping easily around him.

"Mmmm..." Bridget moaned in her sleep. He moved slow and took his time in filling her cunt. Her lusty cooch squeezed around him.

He did his best to resist cumming. His balls were overloaded after having finally been given a taste of his dream woman. They had been in full gear all night and she was going to get the stickiest, thickest load for breakfast. Deep inside her, he ground back and forth with increasing rhythm.

"Ohhh baby... so hard this morning." Bridget mumbled sleepily.

"You almost ready for it?" Vincent asked, thrusting harder against her hot cunt.

"Oh yes. Fill me up." She cooed. He pulled out suddenly and she looked over in confusion, "Hon?"

"Mom, I know what you really want. Open up." He straddled her chest as he rubbed himself vigorously. He slipped the tip of his cock into her waiting lips and his shaft pulsed. An immense load of spooge shot into her waiting mouth. He could feel the thickness and volume of the load stretching his urethra and his mother's face was pleasure that quickly became surprise. He kept rubbing as she gulped him down. It felt divine to completely drain his sack of his entire heavy morning load.

Bridget grew overwhelmed as she desperately tried to swallow it all. He pumped his last into her mouth and left it bulging with hot seed. His cock slipped back and she forced down the massive globs of spunk. She gasped and sighed, "Oh that was so much. Thank you for breakfast."

"Fuck, that's a relief." He groaned as he sat down beside her.

She rolled over and put her head against him, "So what do you want to do, honey? It's still your break."

Vincent smiled, "Let's go to the beach."

"Really?" She looked up at him, "You'd want to be seen at the beach with your old mom?"

"Want to? Mom, I'm going to show you off." He grinned widely.

"Uhh... You know I don't have a bathing suit, right?" And he could only smile. They'd get her one for certain.

*******

"Baby, I really don't know about this." Bridget said, looking down at herself again as they pulled into the parking lot at the beach.

"Oh don't worry about it. You're the sexiest thing out here." He laughed, turning the car off.

They got out and stepped around to the front of the car. Vincent grabbed their cooler and umbrella. Bridget had a beach towel wrapped tightly around herself and her face was red in embarrassment. Vincent on the other hand was wearing a tight speedo with his cock obscenely bulging the front.

"Come on, mom. Stop it. Look..." Vincent pointed at the beach.

She followed his hand and her eyes widened. All across the beach, people were near nude or completely nude. Cocks and boobs glistened in the sunlight. Hundreds of college students and young adults were partying in lustful eroticism. A sign near them read 'Warning: Nude Beach'.

"A nudist beach? Oh you horny little tease." She sighed, slowly letting down the towel.

Beneath it, her gorgeously curvy body was naked to the bright sunlight. The bikini he had picked out was a tiny little thing. First was a white string top with little a triangles of cloth that barely covered half of her motherly areolae. Second was a tiny white G-string that rode high on her plump hips and was no more decent than her underwear. A little piece of bikini covered her pussy lips and the back of it was hidden between her cheeks.

"That's it." He smiled widely, slapping a hand on her fat, bare ass.

They headed down to the beach and picked an open spot to set their stuff up. Bridget sat down on the towel and started putting on sunblock. Vincent couldn't help but stare as she ran her hands around her breasts and down her belly. She untied the back of the tiny bikini and glanced up, "Do my back?"

"Yes." He said entirely too quickly.

She laughed and turned over, handing him the bottle. He ogled her pale, freckled ass openly and his speedo stretched further. He straddled her thighs and filled his palm with lotion. Starting at her shoulders, he spread it down her back and rubbed it in. She cooed delightfully and laid her head on her arms. The further down her back his hands went, the harder his cock got. When his fingers touched her plump ass, the waist of his speedo finally gave and his cock sprang up.

"Fuck, mom. Could you be any hotter?" He groaned, fingers kneading her fat ass.

"It never stops with you. You really did get all of my libido, didn't you?" Bridget said, a lewd grin on her face. Her eyes dropped to the throbbing cock sticking out the top of his waistband. "Oh baby, we haven't even been here five minutes."

"What do you expect? You're half-naked, hot as hell, and asking me to rub your body! God damn it mom, I'm fucking you!" He barked, shoving down his speedo to let his cock flop out across her ass.

She blushed, "Are we allowed? There's so many people?"

"Let them watch. Let them hear your sexy moaning. They can get as jealous as they want." Vincent growled, spreading her cheeks. The little white stripe over her asshole made him lick his lips. He let his dick lay between them and he started hotdogging her bare ass.

"Mmm... Well how about you put some of that lotion where it'll help then?" She said, wiggling her butt to help rub him.

He turned the bottle over and squirted it all down his cock. He rubbed it around and just generally made a mess of her asscrack with it. Once he was gliding along as smooth as silk, he drew back and shot a little more onto his fingers. With her ass spread open, he started to rub it around her tight little anus and slipped two fingers inside.

"Ohhh~!" She gasped, "There surely is something to be said for good lube. Feels so nice to have it sliding so smooth."

"Let's see how this slides." He drew her bikini string aside and pressed the thick head of his cock against her. She stretched open easily around him and all the lotion let him slide in with one glorious motion. They both moaned loudly together as he bottomed out inside her. Balls were pressed hard on her bum, "Feels great mother!"

"Oh yes baby! Yes! Don't let up! Pound my big naughty ass!" She howled and clenched her asshole tightly around him.

No amount of squeezing could arrest his motion though. The lotion made it too slick. He grabbed her shoulders and raised his hips, drawing out the immense length of cock before slamming it back into her. His huge sack slapped against her as she wailed.

"Fuck! That's it! Take it mom!" He said, shoving faster, "Take my dick!"

People on the beach started to take notice of their cacophony. Some started to cheer and whoop while others stared in lusty interest.

"Everyone is watching, mom." Vincent growled, "Everyone is watching your big, gorgeous ass jiggle around my dick! They're all hearing you moan and scream as I plow you."

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me harder!" Her breath was heavy and she was groping her tits.

He didn't disappoint as his dick flew in and out of her tight ass. His sack tightened up and he buried inside her to try and resist cumming. Right up next to her, "You're such a dirty slut, mom. You have a beach full of people watching you. Jerking off and fingering to you. You can't do anything but keep moaning like a little whore getting her first cock up the ass. Only the biggest cock-hungry milfs could take my dick like this."

"Oh fuck, don't stop! Vincent, don't stop fucking me! I'm going to cum so hard!" She howled. Her ass was doing convulsions around his dick and her pussy was making a wet mess of her thighs.

"Fine! Do it! Cum like the dirty slut you are! Scream and cum as I fill your ass with spunk!" He roared, pulling back and slamming home. He fucked her in long, hard hits that made her entire body jerk and her ass bounce like jelly.

People had closed in around them, forming a bit of a crowd standing a few steps back. Vincent couldn't care less, he was entirely too focused on making his mom lose her mind. He felt himself clench up as her ass started cumming. His dick spasmed and semen painted Bridget's insides in a thick spray.

"Ohhh yeah!" He groaned loudly, "Feel all that nut filling your ass!"

His mom just gurgled as her eyes were cross from the pleasure. She wasn't really listening to anything as her reasoning had been pretty well tied up by the pleasure. He ground against that plump ass and loosed all that he could into her. Once his orgasm had finished, his nut sauce was flowing out around his dick and pooling between her round thighs. He dragged out and cum dripped everywhere.

"I'm going to fuck you so many times out here today..." He sighed, sitting back and gently stroking his gooey dick.

*******

"And that's what happened. This slutty milf took my dick all day on the beach." Vincent said, sitting back at the table.

He was sitting around a table in the college cafeteria after spring break. A handful of his buddies were sitting around it as well. They had all been sharing spring break escapades.

"Bullshit."

"No fucking way."

"You couldn't have just gone back home and found this slut milf in your neighborhood and fucked her brains out all week like that."

Vincent pulled out his phone and pulled out a collection of photos. The first was his mom laying naked on the couch.

"You could've got these photos anywhere."

"She is pretty fucking hot though. I'd jerk off to these."

He rolled his eyes and kept flicking through them until he found one his mom took. It was a selfie of her sucking his cock with the camera below so his face was visible.

"Fuck."

"Oh that could be photoshopped."

"I do not believe you scored a ten out of ten milf like that. You spent the week making these."

"Fine. Watch this." He said, opening his contacts. He scrolled to 'My slutty milf' and his dial.

His mom answered a few moments later on speakerphone, "Hey baby, what's going on?"

"Hey sexy. I was just thinking about you and I don't think I can make it through the day. You wanna send me a few photos?" Vincent said, looking around at his friends.

"We fucked so much. Am I really that hot? A whole week of fucking and you're still horny for me." She sighed but he could hear the smile in her voice. "Alright darling. I'm at work, but I'll do my best. Give me a few minutes."

"Love you." He said and hung up.

"Bet a bullshit photo comes through."

"I dunno. That sounded pretty convincing."

"Probably just his mother or sister. Not actually a hot milf."

The phone buzzed halfway through his sentence and a photo popped up. It was his mom sitting at her desk in her cubicle. She had pulled up her sweater and bra to expose one massive breast and plump, dark nipple. In the background could be seen her supervisor obliviously looking the other way.

"See? Bullshit."

"No dude, look at the clock on the wall. That was right now!"

"Yeah, he actually did her!"

"Fuck bro, you definitely got the hottest babe this spring break."

Vincent smiled and put his phone away. He leaned back with his hands behind his head, "I know. I'm going to go back every Friday and have her suck my dick all weekend. I'm not joking when I say this bitch is the most cock hungry slut I have ever seen. Milfs are seriously where it's at." His buddies cheered and whooped in agreement.

His mom was the horniest, sluttiest milf around and she was all his.

12