Fuck of the Century

Story Info
A chance meeting of strangers leads into a night of erotica.
1.7k words
4.33
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One peaceful day in late July, I was driving around in cottage country. It was very hot and humid outside and the thick air led into a heavy and steady rain. The roads were getting very wet and muddy. All off a sudden my jeep veered off to the right... flat tire. There was no cell service, so I had no choice but to walk... My thin tee shirt was sticking to me as is got wetter and wetter...

I walked for what seemed like forever and the day had gone down and there was a chill in the air that streamed down to my core. My nipples were responding to the temperature change... I came across an unmarked road and noticed a cabin inside behind the thick lush spread of trees. I walked in to the secluded yard. Had I have been driving, I would have not seen it. Hesitantly I walked up to the door. There was a black half ton parked on the side of the cabin. I started knocking on the front door, shivering cold...

I hear footsteps on a creaky wood floor, the door opens and you are standing there, wearing just a pair of sweat pants. You are surprised not just because there was an unexpected visitor but that she is wet and you can see the bumps around her nipples through her wet tee...

I tell you what happened but by now it's pouring rain and dark outside. There's no way you can fix my tire in this weather so you invite me in. I'm unsure but I have no other option. You grab a towel for me and quickly throw together a fire in the wood stove. You suggest I take a shower to warm up first. It sounds like exactly what I need but first I ask where your wife is and you reply that you are alone and single. Now I'm more nervous because you are attractive. Tall, handsome... wearing just a baggy pair of sweats that are hanging losely from your hips... mmmm sexy...

You lead me to your bathroom and you give me clean towels and a dry tshirt and robe and tell me to use whatever toiletries I need and then you leave. I strip the wet clothes off of me and wring them over the sink, shake them out and hang them up to dry. I step into a steamy hot shower...

I grab the bar of soap and start lathering up, I reach between my legs and I see how slippery I am... it's not because of the rain, it's the attraction to you... I hear something fall and I quickly turn around and look out the glass shower doors and I see you leaning up against the counter, arms folded across your bare chest, I gasp!

I ask you, what do you think you're doing?! You reply, What? Im watching you. You stroll over towards the shower, I sharply tell you to get out, however I'm so incredibly turned on by your audacity and confidence that I say the words but mean the opposite, and you know it. The shower door opens and I turn my back to you saying 'how dare you!' You reach over with just one finger and slowly and lightly trace it down from behind my ear, down my neck, down my back. I gasp and my back arches, you've hit the spot. Your sweatpants drop to the floor and I feel you standing close behind me, your breath on my neck...

Your hand on my hip, slips around to my breast, and you tease my nipple between your fingers. My breathing intensifies... then your hand travels down my stomach down to my inner thigh and passes lightly over my pussy... I begin to squirm and as I arch my back in pleasure, my ass moves towards you and I feel your hard cock against me...

... your hand still teasing moves over my pussy and your finger separates my lips, your finger experiences my wet slippery juices... you can't believe how wet I am already, you are now fully erect... your finger finds my clit and starts lightly toying with it... it's making me quiver... then without warning that finger pushes deep inside of me, taking my breath away...

Starting with one finger, then two and then three... I'm so aroused I swing around to face you and we kiss, deeply, madly... I leave your lips, moving down, kissing and sucking your chest, your nipples. Tracing them with my tongue. I get lower, tracing my tongue down your belly, biting softly where I can... Then down to your hard cock... I take it in my hand. Its perfect. I begin to stroke you... I push your shaft towards your belly and I lick your sac, taking it in my mouth... my tongue is now at the underside base of your cock and it licks slowly all the way to your nob...

My lips trace slowly up and down then I take your nob in my mouth, lightly... My pierced tongue traces around it...

Very lightly I take your whole cock into my mouth, barely touching you but once you are at the back of my throat, my tongue and lips tighten around you and I start to stroke you with my mouth, going all the way, your nob rubbing the back of my throat...

You are the one gasping now... as I give you head, I'm looking up at you, in to your eyes and you can see how horny I am now... you pull me up and kiss me again...

You bend me in half so that my ass is up in the air and my hands are on the edge of the tub and you slap your hard cock on my ass a couple times...

I feel you as you drag your cock down my ass to my very wet pussy and start rubbing it on my clit... you stick your nob in for just a moment and I think it's gonna slide all the way in... I need it in me like an addict needs her crack... but you take it out and you slip one finger in and pull it out... you repeat this a few times until I'm ready to burst, then without warning your nob goes in slowly at first and then with a forceful push you jam into me, holding my hips so I don't fly forward at the force and then it begins... the fuck of the century... you fuck me so hard, and each time you push in you hit my gspot... I can feel it, I'm about to squirt... you pull out and your hands takes it's place... you fuck me so fast and hard with your fingers that I start to spray, splashing on you and the tub, I'm moaning and swearing loudly not to stop...

You are not done there... you are so aroused by you're accomplishment with me but are controlling yourself not to cum yet... you rinse us off and shut off the shower... we step out quickly drying ourselves off and you lead me to the bedroom... you push me onto the bed and pull out a silk scarf, saved for special occasions... you tie my wrists together and then out comes another scarf which goes over my eyes... I'm dripping in anticipation...

I feel you move on the bed but I cannot see you... suddenly I feel a stinging on my pussy...

I realize what it was... I've felt it before... it's a flogger... and it stings but not enough for me to want it to stop.,.you flog my breasts, exciting my nipples and dragging it down my belly back to my pussy, lightly flogging it again. My pussy is tingling all over...

Next thing I feel are my legs being pushed apart and your mouth is on me, tasting me...

Your lips grab at my clit and you start sucking at it. I'm beside myself moaning and groaning...

You stand me up and bend me over the edge of the bed... I feel something warm drip down the crack of my ass... your finger starts moving around my ass and then a finger pushes in...

Then something cool and smooth and hard... you have a butt plug... you twist it pulling it slowly in and out until I relax... your hand finds my puss, flicking my clit, fucking me... the butt plug is out... then I feel you... at my ass with your big hard nob... slowly you enter... my ass responds, allowing you in... it takes my breath away... you push In all the way and once ready, you start to pump, slowly at first, feeling the tightness gripping your hard pulsating cock...

You start to push hard... and then a moments later, a pause... I hear the night table drawer open and then a light hum... with your cock still in me I feel something push in to my pussy, it's a vibrator... you reach over and untie my wrists and direct my hand to the vibrator... then the fucking of my ass begins... as you are pumping me with long strokes in and out I am fucking my pussy with the vibrator at the same time. I'm telling you to fuck me harder... your intensity is animal like. You are moaning and grabbing my ass, you reach forward and grab my hair, pumping me hard... I start to yell that I'm going to cum again... I can feel you getting faster, you are getting ready to blow your load... my whole body starts to shudder as I start to orgasm my pussy contracting out of control and you are at your peak, one last final push and you hold it in and then pull it out in one quick swoop what's left gets shot on my ass... you enjoy the moment and I'm beyond, or I think I am... you flip me back onto the bed on to my back and start finger fucking me hard until I begin to spray all over again... victory, pleasure and ultimate satisfaction... the fuck of the century.