Fuck Pig Diaries

Story Info
A diary entry from a cheating wife.
940 words
3.42
81k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

I got lot of great advice the last time that I blogged here so I guess it's not a bad thing to blog here. There is something great about bein gable to be totally open and not worry about anybody judging me. Besides I need an outlet for the thing that I'm doing that I can't ever tell anybody about. That I can never say out loud because if I did my world would fall apart.

If you've read any of my other entries you know that my name is Fuckpig and I'm an owned woman. The man who owns me turned nineteen last week and I was the main attraction at his birthday party. I thought for sure he was kidding when the package arrived, he had to be kidding. I couldn't go outside in that outfit! He wanted me dressed up a French Maid and to serve drinks and cocks at his birthday party! How scandalous was that! Well he set the same rules on me that he always did. I could comply or he would be out of my life.

I can't go back to being a neglected housewife. I won't. I need to feel like I am desirable. I need to feel like I'm sexy and wanted. My husband treats me like an old t shirt or a favorite couch. There is no doubt that he loves me and loves me with all his heart but he doesn't put any effort into me anymore, it's partially because he knows that I'll always be here. I just. . .I need more than that. I hope you can understand that.

I'm sure you've guessed that I did just what my Master told me to do. I showed up at the hotel he'd told me to be at eight thirty. I was a little early but he didn't care. I don't really know what I'd expected to find when I walked into the hotel. I mean I knew it was a birthday party and he'd at least mentioned that I wasn't going to be the only slave there but I didn't expect what I found.

I certainly didn't expect to find him with another girl sucking his dick. She wasn't even that pretty. Olive hued skin, curly reddish hair a little bit on the pudgy side too. She was slurping on his cock when I walked into the room. A few other girls were in the room servicing his friends as well. I thought for a second that they were hookers but they were all wearing dog collars.

If I'd had any self respect left in my body I would have spun around and left right then. I wouldn't have walked into the room. I certainly wouldn't have gotten myself into a dick sucking contest with a girl who probably wasn't even half my age. Sean loved it though. He kept telling me I could do better than her and I even won, turns out she never swallows and I was more than happy to swallow his warm jizz.

After that it was almost like I wasn't' really there, he was more interested in his poker game than in any of the girls. Of course we were trying to get the guys to pay attention to us, leaning over the table when we brought them drinks, leaning over to pick things up, breathing on their necks. I found that Sean likes it when you play with his ears. I mean he really likes it, he had to send all of us away because we wouldn't leave him alone and he was starting to lose control. The others called us back as soon as he started winning again though. I'm not sure if he was really that good, he didn't seem to be winning that often but when he won he was winning a lot.

The two really important highlights are that when they took a break for a while Sean dragged me into the bathroom by the hair. He physically manhandled me, he didn't' ask or even order me. He took me leaned me over the sink and started fucking me. He didn't say a single word to me, and when he finished he just wiped himself off on the back of my dress and walked back to the table. The second part is what you really need to pay attention to.

When Sean let me go home he kissed me on the forehead and told me I should hurry home. I didn't want to be late. When I asked what I was going to be late for he wouldn't tell me, he just rushed me on out the door. When I got home my twenty five year old son, Richard, was sitting on the front porch drinking a beer. "We'll talk tomorrow." That's all he said and then he went back to drinking his beer. He saw his mother in a skirt that didn't even cover her ass and all he said was we'll talk, like I was his daughter or something!

I think he knows. I think he knows and he's still trying to figure out what he's going to do with me. I hope I'm wrong. I hope he was just joking and that when I tell him I was at a costume party or a lingerie party that he'll believe me and that's all there is to it.

What if he does know though? What if he's going to blackmail me for money or something even worse? Oh god I really don't know what to do and I'm already in so far.

Fuck Pig

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers