Fuck The DC Universe Ch. 04

Story Info
Barbara Gordon shows Ted what to do with morning wood.
1.4k words
4.34
23.9k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

They had breakfast in bed. As the soup cooled, Platinum tried riding Ted. When that proved not so good for his hips, they did it the other way, and Ted managed another cum inside her. Then, both her ports equally tainted, Platinum left him to enjoy his soup. She said Dr. Magnus would notice she was gone soon and that she had to get back. Before she left, she asked if she could wash up. Ted agreed, and she began unscrewing her groin from her chassis.

The soup was good, though.

Finally, Ted was left alone, naked and dirty with dried cum atop the sheets of his bed. He felt too wired to sleep, too tired to move.

"Well, that was quite the performance. I'd give you a standing ovation, but—"

That voice was as familiar as a voice could be without Ted being able to place it. He raised his head, craning his neck to the shadows, and saw the seated redhead with the smart haircut, the wire-rim glasses, and the wheelchair. Now he knew her.

Barbara Gordon had not gone to seed at all since the injury that cost her a career as Batgirl. She prided herself on staking a claim in her own life, and part of that was pushing herself just as hard as she had when she had her legs. With all the weapons she had stowed in her chair, Ted wouldn't face off against her. Even bare-handed, he wouldn't put money on the outcome.

Her intelligence was more captivating than looks could ever be. And though dressed down in a pair of slacks and a comfortable looking sweater, her looks were none too shabby either. She was a slender woman, with blazing red hair and equally vivid green eyes. Her hips were narrow and her breasts were modest, but that just kept them from overwhelming the simple, elegant beauty of her features.

"What are you doing here?" he demanded. "How were you even here without Platinum noticing you!?"

"I'm a Bat. Some things you don't forget."

"She's a robot!"

"I'm a Bat," she reiterated. "Which reminds me—planning to hit a home run with that thing, Kord?"

He was so drawn in by the sight of that lovely face, most especially when framed by those librarian glasses, that it took Ted a second to remember his nudity. He tried to pull the covers over him, but he was lying on them. He had to settle for drawing them up in a screen between himself and Babs.

"Barbara," he said, dry-mouthed. "Now's not a good time..."

"Oh, I'd say it's the perfect time." Barbara peeled off her sweater. Underneath, her tanktop fit to her bust like a second skin, and bared the impressive biceps left behind by Batman's training. "You're naked—we're alone—sounds like one of our own cybering sessions."

"I thought we were doing that ironically," Ted protested weakly. "I didn't even send you any nudes!"

"I'm Oracle. If I wanted to know what you looked like naked, I'd know. Case in point..." She rolled closer, next to his bed, so close that if she strained, she could see over the sheet he was pulling almost to the point of ripping. "Do you want to do it through the sheet? Seems a little orthodox for your tastes."

"You cannot tell me you flew all the way out here to have sex with me."

"I own a private jet. What else do you want me to do with it?"

"Fight crime?"

"That got old. Dinah and Helena are off getting dick—or Dick, maybe. Zinda is practicing her hangover. I need some cock. And I don't know if you've noticed, but a Sybian is a little impractical in my present condition."

Ted gave her a tired grin. Considering how kinky their cybering had gotten, this was actually pretty conventional. "So what do you have in mind?"

"Why don't you just lie there while I show you?" Barbara tugged the sheet out of his grip, then reached between his legs for his cum-soaked cock. When she lifted it, a tiny dribble of his milky semen ran down his foreskin. She leaned in, inhaling deeply. "It's been too long..."

"I think you should know—I just had anal sex. Though it was with a robot, so that's probably hygienic..."

"So that's robot on your cock," Barbara murmured. "Wonder how it compares to pussy..." She touched him with the tip of her tongue, lapping his cream off his cockhead and swirling it between her cheeks, under her tongue, only sucking it down her throat when the taste was gone. She felt its leaden travel down her gullet. "Not bad... I still wish you'd fucked a human pussy, though. Better aftertaste."

"You want to come back in an hour? I might have bedded Supergirl. I'm on something of a hot streak."

"In an hour I'll probably need to pull some idiot's fat out of the fire. No offense. But hey, since you're right here, why don't I get some straight from the source..."

Ted put his hands behind his head. "If your mouth's as good as it looks, you can have all you want."

Barbara licked her lips. "Oh, Batman never trained me for that. Fortunately, I'm a natural..."

Even as she said the words, she was lowering her head to lock her lips around Ted's cock. Almost immediately, her sex was tingling with answering pleasure, a burning ache between her legs. She reached down into her panties to stir her soft clit as she effortlessly deep-throated Ted, vacuuming up every speck of cum left on his prick.

"Oh fuck yes," Ted groaned. With the hunger Barbara was displaying, he wouldn't be surprised if she actually sucked his balls into her mouth alongside his cock. "Lick the robot right off my cock..."

Barbara's head was now bobbing up and down wildly, headbutting his stomach every time she took him in her mouth. And each time, the heat from his feverishly warm body seemed to flow right down to her clit. She plucked inside herself, aiming for a spot that long experience taught her would satisfy—but it had never felt like this before. Her back arched, out of control, and his cock slipped from her mouth, slapping against Ted's stomach. Babs glared at it needfully, but took the opportunity to delve into her wheelchair and come up with a vibrator.

"You have a vibe in your chair?" Ted asked, grateful for the respite himself.

"I hang around with a slutty blonde in fishnets all day. Sometimes a girl needs some relief." Barbara brought the buzzing toy down between her legs. "And have you seen what Huntress wears? If that cut-out panel showed off anymore of her body, she'd be Power Girl!"

"Didn't you try to recruit Peej back in the day?"

Barbara grinned. "Am I that transparent? Guess I'll just have to distract you... use your hands this time." She jammed her mouth down on his unwavering erection, gurgling and moaning as she drove her vibrator into herself as well.

Ted would have liked nothing more than for this to go on all night, but he knew he only had a few minutes. Her mouth was a black hole; it was only a matter of time until his cum broke free and was pulled in. Barbara slapped his ass as she sucked him, her eyes darting to his, then to his hands. He quickly brought them to her head and began guiding her up and down.

Barbara gratefully accepted the rhythm he set, using both hands between her thighs, keeping the pace he set by jabbing his shaft into her throat until he was brutally crushing her face to his crotch and she had her vibrator all the way in her cunt.

"MMMMMMMMMMMFFPH!" Barbara choked, gluing her lips to the tightening muscles at the base of his shaft. Her pending climax sped until it flew apart, a million hot fingers inside her, rubbing every inch of her sex. She relaxed into sighs of pleasure, letting Ted take over.

He pounded his cock in and out of her throat until his shaft was filled with surging warmth, then humped his ass back and forth like a jackhammer, showering the warmth of his cum deep down her gullet. "Oh yes, baby... oh yes," Ted whispered, holding Barbara in place as he drove his hips up with all his might. He stayed suspended in her throat until his cum was finished, then he dropped back down to the bed.

Barbara raised from his crotch, hair a mess, glasses askew, mouthful of cum. She rolled the flavor over her tongue. "No robot. Just you. Much better." She picked up her sweater off the floor. "Well, see ya..."

"You're just gonna leave?" Ted asked. "After all that?"

Barbara smiled at him as she cleaned her glasses of an errant drop of cum. "Hate to break it to you, big guy—but I've flown further for a good meal."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers