Fuck The DC Universe Ch. 07

Story Info
Something Wonderful happens to Ted...
2.9k words
4.5
26k
20

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers

Somehow, they made it to the hotel alive, and with an only mildly traumatized chauffeur. Karen didn't even bother trying to make them look presentable. She scooped up Ted and super-sped him to their room. After that, the weekend went by in a blur. When they weren't making love, they were catching up on pay-per-view movies, ordering in, getting massages from the staff, or simply relaxing in the room's Jacuzzi. The room had a Jacuzzi.

After three days of this, Ted thought he'd lost a good ten pounds. This was either going to kill him or make him superhuman. But at dusk, Karen pried him off the carpet, carried him to bed, and drew the covers up to his chin before giving him one last kiss. "Gotta go. Justice Society attack on Zombie New Genesis. It's a whole dumb thing. Enjoy the room. Stay as long as you like, as long as you'd like to leave by eleven in the morning. Can't have you mooching off me too much, rentboy."

"I... friend you," he said in confusion. Love seemed too strong a word.

Karen got him. "I friend you too. Get some sleep. You're only human, after all."

She flew off, literally. Ted fumbled around for the phone on his nightstand, an impossible three inches out of his reach, but finally managed it. He was down to trying the one thing he'd sworn never to do: get a woman's perspective.

"Hey, Sue?" he asked when the line picked up.

"Yes, you've reached the Dibny's, for all your amateur sleuthing and 'getting things off tall shelves' needs. If this is Ted, press one."

Ted pressed one.

"I'm not a recording, Ted, that was a joke," Sue said.

Ted clenched his eyes. Every time... "Sue, I need to ask you something as a woman."

"Oh, that happened to Guy once.Hemanaged to switch back before his period, because life's not fair."

"I'm being serious."

"That happens?"

"You and Ralph have had a lot of weird cases, right? The murderer in four of your mysteries wereapes."

"Five. We just figured out who really killed JFK."

"So, in all your experience, in all the known universe, do you know of any way a bunch of incredibly beautiful women would suddenly want to have gratuitous, no-strings-attached sex with me?"

There was a brief pause. "No."

"Oh, okay—"

"I wasn't finished. Hell no. No way. No to the nth power..."

"I got it."

"No in Spanish, which is also 'no'..."

"That's fine, I'd given up on figuring it out anyway. See you in the funny pages."

"Ted, don't hang up. Would you want to film a sex tape with Ralph and me? You'd just be holding the camera, maybe applying a little lube.Maybe."

He hung up. Apparently his mojo worked over the phone as well. Good to know if he ever got Jennifer Lawrence's number.

Ted lost consciousness, curled up in a bed more expensive than his apartment. He slept like a baby, dreaming of Catwoman tying his hands to the headboard and riding him like a tired bronco. Or maybe it wasn't a dream. Or maybe all of last week was a dream and he was sleeping off an epic bender. If that were the case, he'd have to consider becoming an alcoholic.

Eventually strange noises pinged the surface of his subconscious mind, gradually lifting him up from the depths of sleep into a state of semi-wakefulness. The pillow and mattress were so comfortable that he lay against them for a moment with his eyes closed, simply savoring their softness and perfectly cool warmth, Then he heard a brief moan and his eyes opened. Lying right next to him was a woman's ass in star-spangled panties, the crotch of which was pulled aside by the pair of arms wrapped around that ass.

"Yes, okay, why not?" Ted said in mild confusion, hoisting himself up on an elbow for a better view.

Diana was wearing her usual homage to the American colors, with a golden bustier and blue bottom. Her red boots and tiara were gone, though, her hair falling disheveled about her face. Donna, on the other hand, wore nothing but a black bra and panties. She was almost identical to her 'big sister', her face so alike to Diana that Ted couldn't decide who was more beautiful. Diana's face was more sharply defined, aristocratic, while Donna's seemed more youthful, like she had a smidgen of baby fat that Diana had long since trained away. And Diana's breasts were a little bigger, while Donna's butt curved just a fraction more sensually. He couldn't judge either one of them for being wrapped in a sixty-nine with each other.

"Good morning," Ted said gently.

Diana looked up from Donna's cunt, halting her obviously pleasurable exploration. From the way she shuddered, Donna, at the foot of the bed, had kept going. "Hello, Ted. Nice to see you up."

Ted looked down at his crotch, but fortunately he was not yet hard enough for it to show through the bedsheet. As arousing as the wake-up call was, a three-day marathon sex session with Power Girl will take it out of a man. "Did you, ah, get the wrong room?" Despite the way his friendships with the fairer sex had been going, he couldn't quite believe thatWonder Womanwould have anything to do with him.

"No," Diana said, casually rubbing her fingertip over Donna's labia. "We came in to see you. We realize you're a very busy, very important man, and now that Karen's had her fun, it's only a matter of time until someone else snatches you up."

"Oh really?" Ted hadn't thought about it that way, but it seemed to make sense.

With a kissing sound, Ted heard Donna detach from her tonguing. Her head was still muffled by Diana's thighs. "We just wanted to pay you a courtesy call, see how you were doing, let you know how much we appreciate all your hard work over the years and how much we love working with you..."

"Well said, Donna," Diana complimented glowingly.

"With sex?" Ted asked, half-expecting to receive a slap. Or at least a disapproving glance that would make himwishhe'd gotten a slap.

"Sex is a natural, lovely part of life," Diana said in her Disney princess voice. "I find it a wonderful way to express how much I care for Donna here." She quaked; Donna had started again. "And likewise for Donna, I'm sure. Mmmm!" She broke off as Donna's arm began pumping, fingering her wet passage.

"But when we saw you asleep," Donna picked up, "you just looked so cute and so tuckered out that we couldn't bear to wake you. So we thought we'd start without you."

"You don't mind, do you Ted?" Diana asked, subtly flexing her buttocks as she brought her sex down, urging Donna to resume her work...

"No, not at all!" Ted said quickly. "I'm a big supporter of gay rights."

Donna's laugh chimed like a number of small bells. "We thought you might be. So don't get up—lie there and just watch."

"You can join in when you're ready," Diana assured him, her fingers tracing Donna's calf before she clasped it in her palm, rolling her hand up Donna's leg. "Once we're all... warmed up."

"You might learn a few things," Donna added.

Diana smirked at that, slipping either of her hands between Donna's ass and the satiny bedspread, giving her rump a meaty squeeze. Then she dove for Donna's box, her flattened tongue licking her from clit to nearly her asshole.

"Oh, sister!" Donna sighed as Diana nuzzled her sex with the relish of a true connoisseur. "You know just what I like!"

"It's what I like too," Diana reminded her gently. "And you know what you like just as well as I..." Then she was writhing atop the licks her sex was receiving now.

Ted's eyes narrowed with desire, his breathing coming heavier, a sexy itch rising in his body. Christ, it was like watching a porno, only without the ghastly fakeness. They were genuinely affectionate with each other, sincerely lovers, real and happening right in front of him, on the same bed he'd fucked Power Girl in (or she'd fucked him; technicalities...).

He sat up against the headboard, the sheet falling nearly to his burgeoning erection. With his head craned, he could see Donna roll her tongue all the way into Diana's sex. It must've felt amazing, because Diana broke away from her tonguing of Diana and gave an undignified yelp of delight. Ted caught her eye and she winked at him, not embarrassed at all by the display. She savored another lap inside her, then kissed Donna's thigh graciously. "Thank you, sister..."

Donna clapped her hand on Diana's luscious ass in acknowledgment, as if to say deeds would be more appreciated than actions. Diana rushed to oblige, sweeping Donna's clit with broad strokes until it was nearly numb to that particular stimuli, then sucking it into her mouth all at once. Donna conceded Diana's mastery of her body with a squealing, whimpering orgasm.

Ted's eyes were glued on the two girls. He found himself reaching down for his manhood unconsciously, before realizing his mistakes. One, that a single squeeze would put him out of commission for the morning. Two, that there was no need to touch himself when the two most beautiful women he had ever seen were volunteering to be touched.

He crawled across the bed, almost shaking with nervousness at approaching a pair of women that were literally goddesses. Somehow, he got close enough that Diana noticed him, giving him a friendly, approachable look that had no right sitting on a face that beautiful. He moved in, cajoled by the approval that beamed from her, and found himself kissing Diana Prince.

It was indescribable. Perfection. Soft and gentle, yet a little aggressive, reassuring and demanding all at once. He could've spent hours in that kiss. But Diana took his hand, curling all but two of his thick, clumsy fingers into a fist, then brought them to Donna. Their lips continued to brush together as Diana stroked Donna's labia, bringing Donna to a cooing vibration, then pressed Ted's fingers inside her.

Donna moaned and arched her back. Ted would've pulled his hand away, but Diana had her fingers around his wrist. She held him still as Donna gyrated her hips with groans and sighs, stimulating herself with his touch. Then Diana began to pump Ted's arm for him, showing him the rhythm to use, the depth to hit, until he could look down Diana's body and see Donna with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

His cock felt superhuman, surging with power, throbbing with radioactive blood, molten cum gathering in his balls. The urge to pump it with his free hand was almost overwhelming. Only the thought that Diana wouldn't want that spared him.

Donna was amazingly positioned, her back lifted high in the air, Wonder Woman on top of her but held up by her strength as Donna fucked herself on Ted's deep-set fingers. Until Diana put her hands under each of Donna's ass cheeks and held her in place for a firm kiss on her cunt, signaling Ted to pull his fingers out with a look. Donna squealed with the tongue exploring inside her, and Ted could tell she had nearly come.

Donna now almost doing a handstand with Diana kneeling astride her, holding her up, the older woman took Ted's wet fingers and brought them to Donna's ass. Ted felt it loose and slick; already a conquest of Diana's appetites. He prodded his fingers in as Diana kissed him again—barely felt Donna tighten on his stiff fingers. The air was thick with pleasure, loud with panting and moaning. Diana broke the kiss with her teeth in Ted's lower lip. With her eyes directly before his, heady with lust, she tugged him kittenishly down to Donna's hot cunt, right between them.

They both supped on it, Ted fingering her ass, Diana holding up her thighs. The taste was divine. It actually reminded Ted of honey. And he was soon gifted with more, as Donna came, a scream of pleasure torn from her throat in fitting contrast to the gentleness her two lovers were kissing her womanhood with. Diana licked Donna's wetness from beginning to end, stopping with her tongue in Ted's open mouth, lifting him away from Donna and consuming his taste of her with her own heated lips.

When she drew away from him, soft and lovely minutes later, the rage in Ted's cock had diminished to an intense throb. He felt Diana stroke his cheek and it was almost enough to set him off. "My sister goes first," Diana said. "Putting others first is the Amazon way."

"Good policy," Ted agreed, nodding dumbly.

"But now it's my turn. And yours."

Taking her cue, Donna deftly turned herself so that she was atop Diana, with her 'big sister' lying underneath her on her back. Ted realized what was expected of him too. Numbly, he slid off the bed, walking on unsteady legs to its foot, where Donna was skillfully removing Diana's panties from the greater work of her armor. Ted now saw everything, including the finely-shaven W formed by Diana's dark pubic hair. His eyebrows shot up.

"I must be dreaming," he breathed.

Donna gave the W a worshipful kiss. "Then praise Morpheus for sending you such a vision." She grinned at him, wiggling her fingers in a little wave. "Hi, I'm Donna by the way. Thanks for eating me out."

"No problem," Ted said, before realizing a better (and more truthful) reply would be 'Anytime.'

"Now let's give this princess the royal treatment," Donna said and held Diana's labia open both for her stroking tongue, and for him. Ted couldn't believe he was actually doing this, but he ringed his swollen cock with his hand and aimed it for Diana's pink cunt, Donna's flashing tongue. And somehow—some way—he actually penetrated Wonder Woman, felt her perfect tightness as well as Donna's wicked little tongue petting his length as he entered her sister. Until he was all the way in Diana, Donna hugging him around his waist to pull the three together, her face upturned, her eyes shining for his.

"I think she likes it," Donna bubbled, and when Ted looked down, he could see Diana's mouth hard at work between Donna's thighs. Each of them making their own way to one single, glorious finish.

Donna kissed Ted's soft belly and that was all he could take. He pumped into Diana while he grabbed Donna by the hair and pulled her mouth to his. The kiss wasn't enough for him. He mouthed her neck, her shoulder, met her mouth again to force his tongue against hers. One hand reached down to claw into Diana's flank; the other groped Donna's and held her close. To the extent that he had any cares, he was almost worried he was being too rough, until Donna grabbed him even harder and jammed his mouth to her breasts.

"That's right you little fucker!" Donna cried. "Come! You hear me? Come in my sister! Move that ass!Come inside her!"

Ted almost couldn't believe such language was coming out of a kind, gentle Amazon, until he remembered she was best friends with that Starfire chick. That would explain it. He bit down on a hard bullet of a nipple, feeling his balls tighten, his cockhead tingling.

"I'll come!" Donna yelled hoarsely as she grinded down on Diana's face, body undulating. "I'll do it! You'll make me do it!"

Ted caught her other nipple in a hard kiss. "Come!" he bayed between her breasts. He felt the fluid stirring in his balls, its heat moving up his shaft. He pumped wildly into Diana before taking his own advice.

Diana had rubbed her clit to stony hardness. Ted had buried himself to the hilt in Diana's wet heat. Donna had taken Diana's tongue and fingers with such force, lunging back so hard, that she'd almost driven Diana's knuckles inside her. All three came at once with a unifying scream, lightning bolts of ecstasy seeming to lance from one body to the next, each release enhanced by being echoed in unison.

Diana had planned no less.

Ted had already laid back down; Donna had slumped off the bed entirely. Diana still had her strength, still had a desire, and would not be denied. She scooted to the edge of the bed, her body aching and throbbing, to reach down and gather up Donna. Her sister looked up at her in quiet, loving gratitude for her pleasure. Diana petted away her sweat and matted hair.

"Would you like his taste?" Diana asked, and Donna nodded agreeably. "As would I."

She put Donna's face down between her legs, letting the girl eat Ted's seed from her well-used cunt, as she leaned over to Ted. She would never think of denying her sister anything, but she desired the final culmination of this encounter as well, the lingering taste her people treasured since the days of legend, whether it be male or female. Grabbing hold of his defeated cock, she eyed the lashings of cum still remaining on his tip. And she looked at Ted with joy in her eyes.

"One for the road?" she asked.

Literally all Ted could do was nod. She set about cleaning him as thoroughly, and as intimately, as possible.

For the better part of an hour, Diana coaxed, cajoled, and kissed him back to rigidity, while Donna gave her the same loving attention. Finally, he coated her tongue once more and they really were done. Donna kissed him on one cheek, Diana on the other, and they held hands as they walked to the window. It still hadn't been closed since Power Girl left. Ted graciously passed out.

Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers