Fuck the Police

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL1988
LL1988
45 Followers

He tightened his arm around my neck so I could barely breathe, covered my mouth with his other hand, and started pushing into my ass again.

My eyes rolled back and I moaned against his hand as he forced himself inside me again, faster than before. I was feeling lightheaded but even as my hands held on to his arms he didn't let go, instead pulling back out a little before slamming deeper inside me.

He started groaning louder above me, calling me a slut and a whore as he got into a rhythm, fucking my ass slowly but firmly.

I tried to beg and plead but my moans were muffled by his hand and his arm around my throat. He started fucking my ass faster and harder, paying no heed to my discomfort.

After a few minutes I felt him become more irregular, and his breathing became ragged.

He bottomed out completely and held himself there, and I started struggling with all my might when I felt his arm tighten around my neck and his hand smothering my mouth firmly.

I started passing out just as his thick, warm cum oozed out of his dick and coated my insides. It felt strangely hot but my mind was getting hazier with each passing second.

My vision turned black and I struggled to stay conscious, my addled mind yearning to feel more of his cum fill me up as I passed out beneath him.

When I woke up I had to take a few seconds to gather my senses, and when I did I wished I hadn't. I felt dirty, used, disgusted with myself...and also, still, a little turned on.

I wanted to get up but felt my hands were still cuffed. I tugged but quickly realized I wasn't going to get free easily. Before I could think of anything else the door flew open and Biggie came in.

I wanted to speak, but realized I was gagged. I immediately tasted my own familiar juices and knew he had gagged me with my own panties. I tried to spit them out but they were secured with another piece of cloth wrapped around the back of my head.

I glared at them angrily and moaned into my panties, but Biggie shushed as he walked over. My eyes widened when I noticed he was holding my purse.

"So, slutty little cop," he cooed as he sat down on the bed next to me. "It turns out you had other plans after all."

My heart sank when he pulled out the drugs I had obtained earlier.

"I think that alone is enough to get you fired. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me," he said as he took out his phone. "And so is this."

While I was out, he had taken photos of me cuffed naked on his bed, some with his dick in my mouth or pussy, several of his cum leaking from my ass and even one where he was sitting on my face masturbating.

"You belong to me now," he said softly as he pushed me onto my back.

LL1988
LL1988
45 Followers
12