Fuck The World

Story Info
Two girls have fun witha guy at a nightclub.
858 words
4.11
57.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Alli was my best friend. I shared everything with her. When I told her about my night with the tattooed man, I knew she would want to meet him. It was her idea to go to the local nightclub in the hope of finding him, and she was right.

In our usual hyperactive, extremely horny mood, we dressed for the night; short, tight dresses, no underwear, and set off to the club.

The club was dark and smoky. We felt eyes on us as we moved through the crowd, to the bar, but, as yet, his eyes were not one of them. Ordering Tequila shots, we took turns licking the salt off the other's cleavage, sipping the alcohol, and sucking the lemon from each other's mouths. As the Tequila went to our head, we made our way to the dance floor. It was then that I saw him. As I read the tattoo on the back of his neck, "Fuck The World", flashes of our last encounter flew through my mind, "I'm your world, fuck me!" I could feel myself getting wet at the memory. Alli grabbed my hand, pulling me to her. His deep brown eyes met mine and I could see recognition play across his smile. Then the music took hold, something bluesy, sexy. Alli held me closer, her leg sliding between mine, her thigh nuzzling my crotch. We moved together, as one. Hands wondering over each other. Backs, arms, thighs, breasts. I was taunt under my dress, aching for her touch. Our lips met, hesitantly at first. Her lips grazed mine so delicately. Tangling my fingers in her long hair, I pulled her head to me, plunging my tongue deep into her mouth, kissing her passionately. Our hands grasped each other.

All eyes were on us, but there was only one pair I cared about. As her tongue probed my mouth, I turned to watch him. His eyes were wide. Shock and pleasure mixed into one. Moving my hand from her hip, I beaconed him to join us. Pulling him in behind me. Pushing my arse into his familiar bulge, I placed his hands on my bare thighs, encouraging him to travel under my dress. Alli broke the kiss and looked at me. Sex was on her mind.

"This is him," I said, not moving from between the two.

She smiled, "Ready to go then." More of a statement than a question.

Moving from the dance floor, we headed for a table in a dark corner, away from all those eyes.

Sitting on the table, I parted my legs and invited him in. Our lips met. His familiar hardness turning me to jelly. Alli stepped behind him, kissing his neck. Her hands finding the button and zipper to his jeans, releasing them both. Devoid of obstruction, her fingers found his throbbing cock, already hard enough to be taken. As she squeezed his shaft, he moaned, leaving my mouth and moving to my pussy. Another squeezing and his tongue found my clit, flickering over the nerve, sending shockwaves through my body. I leaned back on the table as Alli grasped one ankle and draped it over his shoulder, pushing his mouth further into my soaked pussy. A moan escaped my lips as he started to suck me, sliding his tongue inside, harder and deeper, till I thought I would burst.

Alli knew me too well, pulling him away before I could reach my peak. Now, sensitive and horny, I stood. Leaning forward I took his earlobe between my teeth and whispered, "Leave me here like this and your world WILL be fucked. I need you inside me, NOW!"

Turning around, I bent over the table, the dress riding up over my hips leaving me bare and visible. Not needing to be told twice, he spread my legs and, with Alli's help, placed his cock at my pussy lips. Her fingers found my clit the moment he bucked his hips, sending his cock into me.

Once again he filled ever part of me. He began moving in and out of me, his hands on my hips controlling the rhythm and depth. Then I felt it, something cold and wet touch my clit. Alli had slid under the table, her mouth now on my sex, alternating her tongue between my clit and his cock, her hands massaging his arse and balls, helping to control the thrusts.

I could feel the electricity between the three of us, his movements getting shorter, deeper, quicker. I could feel my orgasm building. Alli concentrated on my clit, sucking hard. My muscles jerked, my body shuddered. I came. My pussy contracted around his hard cock, milking him. Two more deep drives and he came, his seed spilling out of me over Alli's tongue.

I lay on the table for a few minutes, before standing and helping Alli to her feet. Kissing him once more, I slid to my knees, taking his spent cock into my mouth, savouring our mutual juices. Alli captured his lips for the first time and helped me stand. Straightening our dresses, we turned and left him by the table.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers