Fuck The WWE

Story Info
CM punk drops his 'pipe bomb' in Stephanie McMahon.
5.7k words
4.19
64.9k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

Backstage at San Diego, California's Valley View Casino Center during the August 15, 2011 broadcast of Monday Night RAW, CM Punk, wearing a white 'Best in the World' t- shirt and jeans, walks into the office of WWE COO Triple H and rolls his eyes instantly. "Oh fuck..." Punk groans when he sees The Game's wife, Stephanie McMahon, wearing a low cut black top and pants. Punk smacks his own head as he and Stephanie approach each other.

"You know Punk... I'm really very sorry for how you lost the title last night..." Stephanie pauses then smirks, "I mean I guess technically you never really won since John Cena's foot was on the ropes... don't worry it will be alright... but in the end people always get what they deserve..." Stephanie adds as CM Punk rubs the back of his neck before Stephanie walks past him.

"So you fucked me... you fucked the fans that want change... all because I call you a bean headed... incompetent... 'member of the board'..." CM Punk says as Stephanie moves to the office door, "But I guess I should add... bottom feeding... trash bag... filthy... disgusting..." Punk then smirks as Stephanie stops and turns around to face him.

Stephanie McMahon narrows her eyes and presses her lips together as she folds her arms underneath her chest, approaching him. "You must think you're real funny, Punk..." Stephanie replies and then smirks. "You know I've heard that before...who was that? Oh yes...it was Chris Jericho.." Stephanie says and then raises an eyebrow as she looks at CM Punk. "Can't find success on your own so you have to copy Chris Jericho?"

CM Punk smirks, "Oh I've found my own success, I don't need to copy a wanna be rock star who dances the waltz..." Punk says, "But the fact is Stephy, I'm better than Jericho was, I'm better than Cena, cause I beat him twice, I'm better than your husband.... I'm the best there is..." Punk says, "And the fact that you, your father, the idiots on the WWE Board, want to keep me down, just goes to show how far this company has fallen in the past decade..."

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares at CM Punk. "And yet last night at SummerSlam, I offered you my hand, in an attempt to forget the past and move forward, and what did you do, Punk?"

"What is this? Pop quiz time?" Punk smirks, "I didn't shake your hand because I know where it has been..."

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and laughs a bit. "Really, Punk? That's why you didn't shake my hand? Because you assume that you know where my hand has been? Really, Punk?"

"Stealing The Miz's gimmick now?" Punk asks with a smirk, "And I don't assume, that hand was between your legs because Hunter clearly can't get the job done."

Stephanie presses her lips together and nods her head for a moment. "Gee, Punk...that's really big of you seeing that virtually everyone knows how much of a whore you are yourself...Punk you'll fuck anything that wears a skirt..."

"Yeah, and?" Punk grins, "I get the job done, both in the ring and outside the ring, like I said, I'm the best there is... hell you can thank me for lighting the fire under the ass of Beth Phoenix to make the Divas Division interesting to watch again..." Punk says.

Stephanie unfolds her arms from underneath her chest and slightly rubs her hands together, before cupping them below her waist. "You know...Punk it's actually funny that you brought up Beth Phoenix, because if I remember correctly after Trish Stratus and Lita left the company she was given the ball to take over the Divas Division..." Stephanie pauses and raises an eyebrow "And what did she do, Punk? She dropped the ball and was out-done by Candice..."

CM Punk shrugs, "Don't blame me for that, I wasn't fucking Beth at the time...." Punk smirks

Stephanie makes an unpleasant face and looks at CM Punk "You're disgusting..."

"How am I disgusting? That I've fucked more Divas than Superstars that you have screwed over?" Punk asks, "Or that I actually bust my ass to get where I'm at instead of having a position handed to me by your idiotic father?"

Stephanie grits her teeth and narrows her eyes into a deadly glare as she looks at CM Punk. "Don't you dare talk about my father like that! You want to talk about busting your ass!?" Stephanie snaps. "My father busted his ass so that the wrestling business could become a global sensation like it is today!" Stephanie says as she fumes with anger.

"Don't forget that your father wanted to pretend your first kid was his on national TV..." Punk replies with a smirk, "But you're right your dad is responsible for what the WWE is today, a big machine that brings in talented performers to only chew up and spit out..." Punk says

Stephanie shakes her head for a moment. "You know what you problem is, Punk? You're nothing more than a whiny hypocrite..."

"This is going to be good... please continue, how am I a whiny hypocrite?" Punk asks as he smirks at Stephanie.

"You bitch and moan for nearly two months about not getting the special treatment you deserve..." Stephanie McMahon begins to say before adding. "I don't think you deserve, but that's beside the point...." Stephanie pauses before she continues on with her original statement. "So...you bitch and moan about how awful the company is and how you're going to leave...but what happens, Punk? You came right back with your tail tucked between your legs when my husband offered you a job...." Stephanie says before she smirks. "What happened, Punk? Did you realize that going back to some indy promotion like Ring of Honor would just show how pathetic you really are...or did you decide that running wild with Hulk Hogan in TNA with all the other rejects was beneath you..."

CM Punk smirks, "You finished? Good... let me put this in a way that you will understand, the reason why I came back was because I do love the WWE, it is the biggest platform to display my abilities, that being said, I want change in the WWE, I want more opportunities, not just for myself, but for all the people who go out to the ring every single night. You know why? Because if everyone is getting opportunities, everyone, in Ring of Honor, TNA, New Japan, CMLL, will want to come here and have no fear that their careers will be derailed by the incompetent morons who want to suck the dick of a Hollywood actor instead of giving guys like Daniel Bryan and Sheamus an opportunity to shine at WrestleMania. And I can't push for those changes in Ring of Honor, sure as fuck not in TNA which is run by bigger idiots than you."

Stephanie places her hands onto her hips and tilts her head back as she starts to laugh. "Oh my god...you are so full of it, Punk! You don't care about anyone else but yourself!" Stephanie says as she looks at him. "You know, Punk...you really wanted to fuck over the WWE, didn't you?"

"If you call getting the WWE noticed for something other than a drug scandal or someone dying, then yeah, I wanted to fuck the WWE," Punk smirks.

Stephanie presses her lips together and slyly looks at CM Punk. "But you didn't do that, did you Punk? You didn't fuck the WWE...you know why?"

CM Punk grins, "Tell me why?"

Stephanie steps closer to CM Punk and firmly locks her eyes with the outspoken Superstar. "You don't have the balls to do it!"

Punk smirks, "Are you sure about that?"

Stephanie nods her head and smirks as she keeps her eyes confidently locked with CM Punk. "I'm positive....you don't have the balls to fuck the WWE!"

CM Punk smirks, "Well Stephanie... since you are... technically the WWE...." Punk trails off as he suddenly grabs Stephanie's head to pull it forward in order to force his tongue into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Stephanie moans in surprise and disgust as she raises her hands and places them onto CM Punk's shirt covered chest in an attempt to push him away.

"Mmmmm!" Punk moans and laughs as he kisses Stephanie against her will before he breaks the kiss, "Still think I don't have the balls?" Punk asks before he grabs Stephanie's low cut black top and rips it down the middle

Stephanie opens her mouth in shock before she glances down at her torn black top, with her black laced bra clearly visible. Stephanie lifts her head up and glares at CM Punk. "You fucking prick!" Stephanie yells before she raises her hand and firmly smacks him across the face.

Punk rubs the side of his face and smirks, "So was that a no or a yes?" Punk asks before he grabs Stephanie and moves her towards the small leather couch that's behind him.

Stephanie grits her teeth as she raises her hands and places them firmly onto CM Punk's arms as he forces her over toward the leather couch. "Get you fucking hands off of me!" Stephanie yells as she struggles against CM Punk's hold on her.

"Alright.." Punk says as he suddenly shoves Stephanie towards the leather couch, "You can remove your own clothes then..." Punk smirks as he removes his 'Best in the World' t-shirt, revealing his toned and tattooed upper body.

Stephanie grits her teeth and glares up at CM Punk after being push down to sit on the couch. "I'm calling security this instant! You're in big fucking trouble!" Stephanie yells before she leans over while on the couch to reach for the office phone.

"Naughty... naughty..." Punk says as he suddenly kicks with his right leg, knocking the phone receiver out of Stephanie's hand as soon as she grabs it.

Stephanie turns her head and glares back at CM Punk. "You fucking bastard..." Stephanie says before she moves to stand up from the couch.

"Hey I'm no bastard," Punk says with a smirk as he grabs Stephanie's shoulders and this time pushes her down to her knees.

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares up at CM Punk as she is down on her knees in front of CM Punk. "You do want to fuck the WWE, don't you Punk? You want me to play along and act like one of your slutty and cheap indy girlfriends?"

"Considering some of my girlfriends worked for the WWE, I'm not sure they would appreciate you calling them cheap..." Punk says as he unbuckles his belt so that he can undo his jeans.

Stephanie presses her lips together and continues to glare up at CM Punk. "Gee Punk....aren't you afraid of where my mouth has been too?"

Punk smirks, "Probably the same place as Michelle McCool's..." Punk answers as he lowers his jeans, letting out his long, thick and hardening cock.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and glances up at CM Punk with a smirk. "Is that all you've got?" Stephanie asks despite his cock being nicely thick and large.

"I'm not even fully hard yet..." Punk smirks as he steps out of his jeans.

"You're still nothing special..." Stephanie says as she raises her left hand and places her hand around CM Punk's cock, working her hand smoothly up his shaft, feeling him tense and start to become more hard.

"Oh really? I'm not forcing you to jerk me off..." Punk grins as Stephanie slowly strokes his cock with her left hand. Punk reaches down and pulls off Stephanie's ripped top from her upper body.

Stephanie smirks up at CM Punk. "I'm more assumed with the fact that you clearly want me down here jerking you off..." Stephanie says as she lowers her hand down his shaft and cups his ballsack, giving him a firm squeeze.

"Well I had to find out if the hype about you is worth it...mmmmm " Punk replies as Stephanie again squeezes his large balls.

"Oh...I'm definitely worth it, Punk...I doubt you are though..." Stephanie says before she removes her hand from his ballsack and places his cock at the base of his shaft. Stephanie slyly glances up at CM Punk before she spits some saliva down onto the head of his cock and watches intently as the saliva rolls down the head of his cock and drips down to his shaft.

"Mmmmm you'll see..." Punk grins as he sees Stephanie counting silently to see how long it takes her saliva to reach the base of Punk's cock.

Stephanie smirks up at CM Punk before she leans her head down and slides her tongue slowly and painfully teasingly against the large surface of the head of his cock.

Punk places his hands on his waist as he watches Stephanie tease the head of his cock with her soft wet tongue.

Stephanie keeps her eyes firmly locked with CM Punk as she works her wet tongue perfectly around the head of his cock, while working her hand against his shaft.

"Mmmmm like the taste Stephy?" Punk asks with a smirk as Stephanie moves her tongue all over the head of his cock while she keeps her hand moving along its length

Stephanie lifts her head away from CM Punk and glares up at him. "Fuck you..." Stephanie says before she lowers her head and drops her tongue from the head of CM Punk's cock, dragging her tongue down his long shaft, now holding her cock steady at the base.

"I'll take that as a yes... mmmmm.." Punk moans as Stephanie slides her tongue all the way down the left side of his cock to the base where she switches sides to slide her tongue up the right side of his tool.

Once Stephanie brings her tongue up to the head of CM Punk's cock, the WWE Executive Vice President opens her mouth and takes his nicely saliva slickened cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips firmly below the head of his cock. Stephanie keeps her left hand down on his shaft, stroking the lower portion as she starts to impressively bob her head to work over CM Punk's member.

"Ahhhhh mmmm... " Punk groans as Stephanie bobs her head at a smooth and steady pace on his cock. Punk brings his right hand to Stephanie's head and pushes her brown hair back when some of it falls forward to cover her face.

"Mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmm...." Stephanie lightly moans as she bobs her head back and forth, sucking on the swollen head of his cock, before lowering her head slightly down further on his shaft.

"Ahhhh awww... " Punk moans as Stephanie sucks and slightly slurps on his cock as she bobs her head up and down on it.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Stephanie moans again as her lips brush back and forth against CM Punk's shaft, taking him deeper into her stunning Billion Dollar mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmmm still think I'm nothing special?" Punk asks with a moan as Stephanie slowly deep throats his long, thick cock.

Stephanie lifts her eyes and seductively glares up at CM Punk as she removes her hand from his shaft and places both her hands onto his toned waist as she starts to deeply bob her head at a swift, smooth pace.

"Ahhhhhh fuck.... mmmmm I see you don't talk with your mouth full..." Punk smirks as Stephanie bobs her head almost lustfully on his stiff cock. Punk reaches down behind Stephanie and unclasps her bra, in order to pull it away from her large juicy tits.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Stephanie moans as she impressively bobs her head back and forth on CM Punk's shaft, with her lips brushing swiftly against his shaft, and for moments at a time, holding nearly his entire cock inside of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm ahhh..." Punk moans as Stephanie uses the pattern of dropping her head all the way down on his cock before pausing for several moments and then resuming bobbing her head briskly on it.

Stephanie rocks forward lightly on her knees as she reaches around CM Punk's waist and places her hands onto his toned ass, forcing his cock deeper into her wet mouth.

"Ahhh hungry for cock Stephy?" Punk asks with a groan as he puts both hands on Stephanie's head and 'helps' her by starting to thrust his cock in and out of Stephanie's mouth, causing his balls to smack loudly against her chin.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhhhh!" Stephanie moans and starts to lightly gag around CM Punk's cock as he pumps his cock deeply into her mouth, with the head of his cock smacking against the back of her mouth

Punk licks his lips as he hears Stephanie gag on his cock as he thrusts his all the way into her mouth while she squeezes his toned ass with her hands.

Stephanie lightly digs her fingernails into his ass cheeks as her head bobs back and forth, gagging around CM Punk's shaft.

"Mmmmmm... " Punk groans as Stephanie's fingernails dig into her ass cheeks and Punk responds by shoving Stephanie's head all the way down on his cock and preventing her from lifting her head upward.

"MMMMMMMMMMM! GAHHHHHHHHH!" Stephanie moans and violently coughs and gags around CM Punk's cock as she struggles to lift her head.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh..." Punk groans as Stephanie coughs, gags and slobbers on his cock. After several moments, Punk lets Stephanie lift her head off of his saliva soaked cock.

Stephanie turns her head away from CM Punk and raises her left hand to her throat as she starts to heavily cough after nearly choking on his cock.

"Something wrong Stephy? Couldn't handle it?" Punk asks with a grin as he watches Stephanie cough heavily

Stephanie turns her head and grits her teeth as she glares up at CM Punk with her left hand remaining against her throat. "You....fucking asshole!"

Punk smirks, "I hope your twat and your ass can handle a big dick better than your mouth..." Punk says as he continues to taunt Stephanie

Stephanie shakes her head as she starts to stand up from the floor of the office as she starts to unbutton her nicely fitting business pants. "Sit the fuck down and I'll show you!" Stephanie snaps.

Punk smirks, "You're the boss..." Punk says as he moves to sit on the leather couch.

"You're damn right I am!" Stephanie says as she glares as CM Punk as she turns around to face him as she pushes down her business pants and guides them down her smooth and nicely tanned legs. Stephanie steps out of her pants and proceeds to start lowering her black laced panties.

"Mmmmmm not bad... sorta figured you as a thong girl..." Punk says with a smirk as Stephanie lowers her panties.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Really, Punk? A thong girl?" Stephanie asks as she slides her panties down her gorgeous legs to expose her nicely shaved, incredibly moist pussy.

"Yeah with that ass... figured you're prefer a thong over the panties..." Punk grins

Stephanie McMahon narrows her eyes and shakes her head. "I bet you just spend hours and hours thinking things like that up..." Stephanie says with a smirk as she steps out of her panties and starts to step toward CM Punk as he sits back on the couch.

"Which is more time than Dwayne does thinking up his little catch phrases..." Punk smirks as Stephanie proceeds to climb up onto his lap.

"You're just jealous..." Stephanie says places her hands onto his toned, tattoo covered chest and eases herself down onto his rock hard cock. "Mmmmmm...fuck..." Stephanie groans as she feels his fairly large cock entering her wet, warm pussy.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... " Punk groans as he places his hands on Stephanie's hips as she lowers herself all the way down onto his thick and long shaft. Punk then begins to pump his cock up into Stephanie's pussy, causing her to rock on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm...fuck....ahhhh...you know what I would love to do...mmmmmm...to you...." Stephanie moans as she bounces swiftly on his cock, rocking, while he pumps up into her.

"Mmmmm ahhhh.... no.... what?" Punk groans as Stephanie bounces on his upward thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm....you want those...fucking ice cream bars...back...mmmm right, Punk?" Stephanie asks with a moan as she swiftly bounces up and down on his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmm sure do..." Punk nods his head and smirks as Stephanie bounces quickly on his cock

"Mmmmm....I'd love to shove...ahhhh...that ice cream bar...ahhhh right up your ass...." Stephanie says with a groan and smirks as she grinds her snatch down on his cock.

Punk laughs a bit, "Mmmmm didn't think you... ahhh were that kinky... " Punk moans as he reaches behind Stephanie to grab her ass with both hands.

"Mmmmmm....I thought...ahhhhh you'd like it..." Stephanie moans as she rocks back on Punk's cock, feeling him firmly pumping up.

"Mmmmmm... you'd be shocked at what ahhhh I like..." Punk moans as Stephanie grinds her hot wet pussy on his stiff upward thrusting cock

12