Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 03

Story Info
First date surprise.
3.6k words
4.6
58.9k
30

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days in school were awkward. Ellie came every day for lunchtime "study sessions," but I just couldn't be around her. Every time she came in I asked her to leave telling her I wasn't offering extra help that day. Finally on Friday she cornered me afterschool yet again. Just as I was packing my things to leave, I heard my classroom door close and lock. When I turned to see who it was I can't say I was surprised to find Ellie there.

"Elisa, what are you doing here?"

"Ewe, don't call me that," she scrunched up her face in disapproval. "My dad calls Elisa."

"Why are you here?"

"I still need that extra help."

I gave her a wry look, "you have gotten all A's on your tests. I don't think you really need help."

"I need help in other departments..." She stepped close to me reaching for my belt, but I stepped back.

"Ellie, no."

"No? I'm sorry, I don't understand that word." She stepped toward me again putting her hands on my chest. "Mmm, so firm."

"Ellie stop it."

"You don't really want me to stop..."

"Yes I do," I grabbed her hands and yanked them down to her sides. "Please leave my classroom, Ms. Winston."

I saw the hurt flash in her eyes. She stepped back from me with a confused look on her face. "What's wrong with you, Marcus?"

"Mr. Hillman," I corrected.

"So that's it? You've fucked me now so you just throw me away like nothing happened?"

"Keep your voice down!"

"Don't tell me what to do you fucking jerk!" She shouted at me and I flinched afraid someone would hear her.

"Ellie—"

"You're a fucking pig! Just like every other jackass boy I've ever met! I hope you rot in hell!" She screamed and all I could think about was shutting her up. I knew there were still teachers in the building and if they came in the room right then I was sure Ellie would out me. I was at a loss, and so I did the only logical thing a man in my position could do. I kissed her.

I could tell she didn't know how to react, but it didn't take long to bring her around. I had meant for the kiss to be a peck just to keep her quite, but what went as I planned with this girl? She sucked on my bottom lip before she let her tongue slide across the roof of my mouth making me moan loudly into her mouth. She pressed her body against mine backing me against the white board. I let my hands slip down to squeeze her perfect ass feeling my erection growing bigger and bigger pressing into her thigh. She smirked against my lips and ground her pussy against my hard dick under that tight little miniskirt. Fuck, this girl knew exactly how to get to me, how to drive me wild.

I pulled out of the kiss just before her hand reached into my pants massaging my dick through my boxers. "Ellie, wait."

"Stop fighting me, Marcus. I know you want me, your dick doesn't lie." She was smirking at me and I was having a hard time fighting the beast inside me that wanted to press her against the wall and make her scream my name.

"Not here, we can't do this in school."

"Then let's go somewhere more private..." She didn't have to tell me twice.

"We can't walk out of here together. Go to the bus stop around the corner on 45th and I'll pick you up there." She nodded and I let her leave the room before me. I waited five minutes and then quickly grabbed my laptop bag and damn near ran out of the classroom praying to God no one saw me and my raging boner. No such luck. When I turned the corner from my classroom I ran into none other than the school dean— and Ellie's father.

"Ah, Mr. Hillman, just the man I was looking for." Oh fuck. I held my laptop bag in front of my boner as my boss approached me. Dean Winston was a large man with the same caramel complexion as Ellie. He had a full gray beard and thinning gray hair to match. His glasses sat on the tip of his nose and he wore one of his signature designer gray suits. He was very clean cut and proper like you expect of a college professor or a Supreme Court judge.

"You were looking for me?" I said my voice cracking on 'looking'. I cleared my throat to put some base back in my voice.

"Yes, sir, I was. I was hoping that you might be willing to tutor a student one-on-one."

"Of course, sir. Who's the student?"

"My daughter, Elisa." If I had been drinking something I would have choked.

"Elisa? I have Elisa in my class, sir. She's one of my best students. I'm not sure why she would need a tutor." I tried to remain calm and not blurt out something stupid that would give me away.

"Yes she does very well in history, but I was told you used to be an English teacher at your old school." I nodded not quite liking where this was going. "Well, Elisa happens to be failing her English Class and her mother and I have tried everything we can think of to help pull her grades up. Punishments, tutoring, extra homework, nothing seems to work. But one thing I have noticed is how well she does in your class because she hangs onto every word you say." He leaned down and playfully elbowed me in my stomach. "And between you and me, I think she might have a little crush on you."

"You don't say!" My voice could have been mistaken for Justin Beiber it was so high. I was sure I was turning beat red but I tried hard to play it cool.

"Yes well I've always said my daughter has excellent taste in boys." Oh dear Lord. "So do you think you might be able to come to the house every other night? We'll pay whatever rate you like." Me? In Ellie's house? With her? That had horrible idea written all over it.

"I don't usually do sessions at student's homes, sir..."

"I know this is an unusual situation, but Elisa refuses to go to any tutors and we just want to see her passing. She's a graduating senior and failing a class will not look good to colleges. We're willing to make the money worth your while." He looked like he was sorry to be asking me this, but he was at his wit's end. I knew Ellie's attitude could be a bit crazy and this probably was their only option.

"Alright, I'll do it." My mind started roaming to being in her room, fucking her on her bed... I'm going to hell. I mentally slapped myself.

"Wonderful! So we'll see you tomorrow night. Ellie will give you our address in class tomorrow morning." He extended his hand to me and I took it. "I can't thank you enough." Maybe you can't, but she can... Get a hold of yourself!

"I'll see you tomorrow night, sir."

Walking out of the building I couldn't help but feel guilty. Here this man was asking me to tutor his daughter because they both have such respect for me as a teacher, and I was on my way to go fuck her. How screwed up can a guy be? I slid into my 2005 white Honda Accord and pulled off toward the bus stop where I was meeting Ellie. She jumped when I pulled up and rolled down my tinted widow and smiled at her. She ran to the car and hopped in and I pulled off.

"So where are we going? Your place? A hotel? Where?" I shook my head still smiling. I found her excitement amusing.

"None of the above."

"So where—"

"Let me take you out."

"Like on a date?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I've been wanting to see the new movie, Fright Night."

"You're not worried somebody from school will see us?"

"I was thinking the drive in theater. They start showing at 5 so maybe we could grab a quick bite and then go."

"Okay, sounds fun." She reached across the console to my lap massaging me through my pants. "But I can't guarantee we'll be watching the movie."

"Damn, Ellie," I groaned as she rubbed and squeezed my dick teasing it. Just as we pulled up to a red light I put on my left blinker and came to a stop. Ellie seemed to see this as an opportunity to unzip my pants and pull out my fully erect 8 inches. I was content with her rubbing me to my finish, but apparently that's not what she had in mind.

"I've been waiting all day to taste you again." She told me before lowering her head in my lap and licking my entire shaft and all around the head of my monster boner. Fuck. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that the light was green and the car behind me was honking at me. I pulled off a little faster than normal due to the sexy girl with my dick in her throat. She took my entire shaft down holding it there and making a swallowing motion with her throat. I could feel her squeezing the head of my cock and I felt as if I would explode before she even started. She came up keeping her lips vacuum sealed to my dick and it made a popping noise when it slid out of her mouth. She licked the slit with the tip of her tongue before taking me back into her throat and moving her head quickly up and down my rod.

Her head bobbed up and down on me and I couldn't stop my hand from sliding off the steering wheel to the back of her head. I gently pushed her head up and down on my cock making her take me deeper. I could hear her struggling to take me and trying not to gag, only turning me on more. I moved her head faster and faster and when we pulled up to our destination I exploded in her mouth with a loud moan. She sucked all of the cum from me swallowing every drop.

"Fuck, Ellie!" I groaned as she licked the head of my dick completely clean.

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good baby. I just couldn't wait anymore."

"Come here," I whispered grabbing her behind her head and pulling her into a long, deep kiss. I explored every inch of her mouth trying to devour her in that kiss.

When we pulled up to the restaurant, Ellie almost pissed her pants. "Joe's Crab Shack? I hear this place is soooo good!" I just smiled and nodded opening the car door for her. We walked into the restaurant and were seated in a dimly lit corner in the back. As we walked in I had been discreetly scoping out the place to make sure none of the staff from the school or students were here. I was pretty sure there wouldn't be any since this Joe's was a town over and there was already one in our city. It wouldn't make sense for anyone from town to come here. When we sat, Ellie picked up her menu and gasped. "Um, Marcus, this is a bit out of my price range. I'm sorry, baby but do you think we could go to, like, a MacDonald's?"

"Nope, don't worry about it."

"You're not paying for me."

"I am," I said casually.

"No! Marcus I don't want it to go like that. I'm not one of those girls."

"It's our first date, Ellie. Just let me handle it." She was cute when she argued with me.

"Marcus—"

"Will you hush? I'm paying and that's final." I heard Ellie moan softly at my words just before the waiter showed up and smiled introducing himself as Alex. I ordered some crab legs and crab cakes and Ellie got a shrimp basket, then the waiter turned to Ellie and smiled.

"If there's anything that I can get for you, you give me a call," He winked at her and walked off without even acknowledging me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and my fists clenched at my napkin. I had the urge to go stab the waiter in the eye with my fork.

"Marcus? Marcus!" I felt Ellie's hand wrap around my clenched fist and I looked up at her. "Baby, are you okay?"

"He really just hit on you like I'm not sitting right here."

"Baby, relax. I get hit on all the time, it's no big deal."

"It is when you're with me," I growled. She sat back in her chair and folded her arms over her chest and smirked at me. "What?"

"You're jealous." No shit, Sherlock.

"I have nothing to be jealous of."

"Then why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend?" She smirked even bigger after saying boyfriend.

"I am not."

"Are too," she giggled. "It's okay baby. I don't mind, we're not in school. You can be my boyfriend out here."

"Oh I'm your boyfriend now?" I smiled. Perhaps I should have been uncomfortable with that statement, but I wasn't. In fact it made me feel kind of good to hear her say that.

She leaned onto the table giving me a full view of her perfect breasts. "Only if that's what you want, honey."

"You know exactly what you're doing when you do that don't you? You know I can see your tits."

"Please. Women always know when you're looking at our tits. You guys aren't very sneaky about it." Just then the waiter showed up with our food so Ellie straightened up, but not before he openly stared at her tits. She threw me a look saying he just proved her point.

"Hey Alex," I called after he placed our food down. He turned and looked at me like he was seeing me for the first time. "Next time you hit on my girl or look at her tits, I'm going to take this fork and shove it so far down your throat your grandchildren will be shitting silverware. Got it?" His eyes grew wide and he nodded his head vigorously before nearly running back to the kitchen.

Ellie was laughing so hard she almost choked on her spit. "Oh my God his face! He looked like he pissed his pants!" I just stared at her as she cracked up across the table. She was so beautiful when she laughed. Just then she stopped laughing and looked into my eyes tipping her head to the side. "How do you go from threatening a waiter with serious bodily harm to being the sweetest guy ever? Guys always tell me I'm sexy or I'm cute or I'm 'bad', but they never say I'm beautiful."

"I said that out loud?"

Taylor and Megan walked into Joe's swooning over some cute guy they had seen in the parking lot. Taylor had damn near fainted making Megan laugh even harder.

"So tell me again why we're at this Joe's instead of the one in town?" Taylor asked Megan once she stopped giggling.

"Because this one isn't as crowded." The greeter immediately took them to a table. "See?" Megan told Taylor poking her in her side.

"Ow, you know I'm bony, that shit hurts, Megs!" Taylor whined. She had always been a whiner. She wasn't lying about the bony bit. Taylor was tall and thin with honey blonde hair that cascaded down her back and big brown eyes. She looked like a supermodel. Megan on the other hand had an hour glass figure. She had actually become known for her body having been given the nickname Megan after Megan Foxx. With her gray eyes, long black hair, and full lips, she was a dead ringer for the movie star.

"Oh suck it up, Taye. You're so fragile it's almost unbearable." Megan said shaking her head.

"What the hell does that have to do with a bear?" Taylor asked her face twisting into a seriously confused expression. Megan didn't even bother answering.

The two girls sat down at their table ordering their drinks and food quickly while their server, Alex blatantly eye fucked them. It was obvious he was having a threesome with them in the back of his mind, but he was nowhere near cute enough for either girl to give him the time of day. They simply ignored his horrible flirting attempts until he leaned down to whisper something in Megan's ear. She cut him off before he got the chance to speak. "If you don't leave us alone I promise you'll end up going home with more than just a boner protruding from your body." She threatened him playing with her knife on the table to drive home her point. And knowing Megan, she meant every word of that threat.

Alex didn't bother them anymore scurrying off to the kitchen with his tail between his legs. The girls sat there chatting and laughing waiting for their food. "Hey, let's play that game, Megs. You know the one where we try and make scenarios for people out." Taylor suggested.

"Ugh, no. You're so bad at that game. It's only fun when Ellie's here." Megan returned rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad!"

"You are." Megan looked around in search of a good couple to start with. She spotted a black couple sitting in the middle of the restaurant, the girl sitting back in her seat staring at the guy curiously her arms crossed over her chest. "Kay, do them." She nodded her head at the couple.

"Okay. First date. He's a sailor, she's a receptionist. Met at the pier—"

"Taye, do you hear yourself? A sailor? Look at him! He's wearing glasses and sporting a comb over. I'll give you the first date thing. I'd say they met online, he looks nothing like his profile described. He thinks she's way out of his league and she agrees and is a little peeved that she actually showed up," Megan predicted.

"How do you do that?"

Megan shrugged, "it's a gift."

Taylor pointed at a couple in the back. An older white guy and a young black girl. "Okay do them."

Megan looked over and quickly did a double take before turning back to Taylor. "Oh. My. God." The girl was staring deep into the guy's eyes and they were holding hands across the table. "Taylor! Do you realize who that is?" Taylor tipped her head, confused. Typical Taylor, always slow on the uptake. "Taylor! That's Ellie! And she's on a date with our history teacher!"

"Taylor slapped her hands on the table. "No way! Ellie's dating Mr. Collins? He's like 60 years old! Gross!"

Megan slapped her hand on her forehead. "No Taye, Mr. Collins is our Math teacher. Mr. Hillman is our history teacher."

Realization flashed across Taylor's face. "No fucking way! Totally h-o-t-t, hot Mr. Hillman! Ellie bagged him? Oh that lucky whore!"

"Taylor. Have you forgotten Ellie is a student and Mr. Hillman is her teacher? That's totally illegal!"

"Oh my God! You think Ellie's gonna get the chair?" Taylor asked in all seriousness.

Megan froze scrunching up her face in the most confused look ever before mouthing 'what?' to herself. "Taylor you gotta start paying attention in law class, honey." Just then Ellie and her date rose holding hands and started walking towards Taylor and Megan. "Fuck! Taye, turn your head like you're telling me a secret." Taylor turned her head towards the walk way as Ellie walked towards them. "Taylor the other way!" Megan whisper yelled at her. She snapped her head the other way just in time for Ellie to walk past without noticing her two best friends. Megan's only thought was, she is in for it tomorrow.

Marcus' POV

The rest of dinner went well and we were off to the movies when Ellie got a call from her father.

"Daddy I'm," I could hear him screaming at her over the phone. "But I'm having fun!" He was screaming again and I saw her fighting back tears. "I know," she whimpered. "Why do you have to throw that in my face?" He shouted even louder and I really had to fight my need to rip the phone from her and curse him out. "Fine, I'm coming home now." She turned and looked at me sadly. "I have to go, I'm sorry Marcus."

"It's okay, I'll take you home."

"Are you nuts? My dad is home! You can take me to the bus stop."

"Fine, but I'm paying your bus fare." When I dropped her at the bus stop she leaned in to press a soft kiss to my lips. This only made me want more of her. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she moaned opening eagerly for me. I massaged her tongue with mine luxuriating in the taste of her. She sucked my bottom lip into her mouth nibbling gently on it. I had to pull away. "You should go, before we start something we can't finish."

"Who can't finish? I'm game, Teach." She said with a cocky smirk that sent a surge through my dick.

I took her phone and quickly entered my number under 'Marcus.' "Text me that you got home safe?" I asked handing her phone back to her. She sighed nodding her head and hopped out of the car. I watched her ass as she walked over to the bus stop with the money I gave her in hand and hopped on the bus.